Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damien chuckled, "Ordinarily, I might; but for this undead I think I'll make an exception," he said, "And if my fellow paladins don't like it, they can come and try to drag me away from you."

Kallia smiled and they wasted no time at all in discarding their armor. Not since their wedding night had they both been so eager to see each other naked. As if they were racing each other, they each drew off piece by piece as quickly as they were able. One at a time; boots, spaulders, chestpiece, and finally leggings, all were eventually discarded onto the hard ground of the cave. Damien grunted with impatience as he struggled to loosen the straps that kept his plate leggings firmly protecting his lower body. By the time he finally slid them off and tossed the pieces to the side, Kallia giggled as she had already been stripped of her armor for some time. Through the darkness of the cave, Damien could only partially see her beautiful form; only her glowing eyes stood out amongst the dark.

"Let me get some light. I need to see you," Damien insisted, preparing to conjure up a minor spell of light that would illuminate the cave.

"Not too much; the darkness is soothing," was her response.

Damien looked past her and to the front entrance of the cave and grew worried at the prospect of leaving themselves so exposed to the possibility of enemies; particularly at night, when the undead were at a distinct advantage.

"Worry not, my love; I'll see to it that we are uninterrupted," she said with a suggestive, playful tone.

Damien didn't know what she meant by that but soon his questions were answered when he suddenly felt a chill resonate through the room. He suddenly realized that this new cold was coming from Kallia. Her blue eyes were shut tight and she was deep in concentration. Suddenly, a large form of ice began to surface at the front of the cave. As Damien watched in awe, he saw that the form gradually grew larger and larger, materializing from out of nowhere until it had completely sealed off the front of the cave; isolating the outside world from their hidden refuge.

Kallia turned back toward Damien. "I suppose being a death knight does have its advantages," she said, grinning.

Damien smiled, immediately beginning to cast his own spell, but at as minor of a proportion as he could manage; the last thing he wanted to do was harm her with his holy magic as his fiendish master had. When the incantation was done, their sealed-off room was suddenly bathed in holy luminance, although only enough so that they could clearly see each other.

Damien's mouth almost hit the floor of the cave as his eyes were met with the miraculous sight of his completely nude wife. Her slim, athletic physique was the epitome of perfection; no feature lacking in any sense of the word. As Damien already knew but now took full notice of, was the fact that from head to toe, her skin was pale but not in a negative way. In fact, her snow-white skin had a glow to it that almost came off as bioluminescent under the holy light that Damien had conjured.

Kallia's blonde hair flowed over her uncovered shoulders down to right above her breasts. Her breasts were proportioned perfectly; not large, but certainly not small either. Their most fascinating feature this time around however, was the areolas. They, like the rest of her body were of a pale complexion; except now they were grey, in dark contrast to her white skin.

Finally, his curious eyes travelled down to the last of her assets nestled between her legs. Her slit was about the same shade of grey as the areolas of her breasts; a detail that both surprised and entranced him beyond belief. Damien failed to suppress a gasp when he noted that the lips of her slit were glistening as a sure sign of her arousal. His heart leapt at the fact that his wife was as attracted to him as he was to her in that moment.

Kallia suddenly approached him and grinned, pressing her hands to his shoulders. With a slight forcefulness that surprised him, she pushed him down onto his back. He fell back onto the cave floor with a slight thud and a surprised grunt. He was slightly alarmed for a moment but his fears were assuaged when Kallia knelt down on her knees between his splayed legs. Bringing her thin fingers up to his waistline, she began untying the straps that held his breeches up, staring up at him seductively as she did.

Slowly but surely, to make the moment persist as long as it could, she finished with the knot on his breeches and began pulling them down his legs. Looking down, she could clearly see the outline of his bulge throbbing underneath the cloth; she was eagerly anticipating its grand arrival as she continued sliding the breeches down Damien's legs. Finally, his breeches made their full retreat and his thick organ deftly sprang up into the frigid air, eliciting a gasp of relief from Damien now that it was free of its confining prison.

Kallia looked down at the masterpiece before her, her mouth parted open slightly and her eyes glistened with admiration. She took in every detail with great interest; its veiny texture, the thick purple head, the clear droplet of precum that had crowned the head, and finally his plump orbs nestled at the bottom. Her mouth was practically watering and she felt her slit become wetter from her desire to become reacquainted with this organ that had once brought her countless nights of pleasure.

She shuffled her knees a few inches closer so that the thick bobbing shaft was right before her. Reaching her hand out in preparation and looking up into Damien's eyes she asked, "Is this alright?"

Damien's mind was in a fog of lust at the moment and he had been practically comatose since her naked form had first been revealed to him. He looked down at her hand patiently waiting to thoroughly explore forgotten territory and quickly nodded for her to continue.

Smiling again, she brought her hand over to his penis and her fingers finally made first contact with it. Damien suddenly shuddered with a jolt of shock at first touch; touch that was both pleasurable and alarming due to how icy cold her skin was.

Kallia pulled her hand back quickly with a concerned expression on her face. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" she asked.

Damien shook his head and let out a quick breath. The feeling of her hand on his shaft had been so different than he had last remembered it; the unnatural chill of her skin feeling so foreign to the warmth that she had once had. However, the first touch had also sent an electric shock through his entire body that was like nothing he had ever felt before.

"No," he began, still shivering a little, "It was just, new. It was a little cold is all," he said softly.

Kallia frowned, looking back down at her unnaturally white skin. "I'm sorry, I know how my new...form must be to you. I don't have the same warmth that I once did. I'll stop if you want," she offered.

Damien's eyes lit up at realization at what he had said. "No, no, my love; it wasn't uncomfortable and, believe me, your 'form' is absolute perfection. It was just...different for me," he said in attempt to reassure her. "And," he continued, reaching his hand down and caressing her leg, "It was actually quite exhilarating."

Her frown again morphed into a smile as his words increased her confidence. Taking that as her queue to give it another shot, she reached her hand down again and wrapped her slender fingers around the pillar of flesh, overjoyed to see that now her husband's face contorted into not an expression of alarm this time, but absolute pleasure.

"Ohh light," he gasped as the electric shock that he had felt from initial contact was amplified tenfold. He had not been lying when he had said that the chill of her skin was exhilarating. He shuddered and moaned as she began to smoothly glide her hand up and down his shaft, sending a wonderful chill up through his whole body with each stroke.

Damien's moans of approval gauged a quickened pace from Kallia's hand movements. The fact that he hadn't recoiled from her touch and more than that, was vocally announcing the pleasure that she was giving him delighted her. She continued her stroking and gently squeezed the shaft, causing another small globule of precum to emerge from the tip. Noticing this, she slowed her pace and gently brought the tips of her thumb and forefinger to the head of his shaft and ran the clear liquid through her fingers experimentally. Then, after coating the fingers of her right hand with some of the precum glaze, she began to cover his shaft with the lubricant while continuing to avidly stroke his shaft with the left hand. The clear liquid coating having served its purpose, she was now able to quicken her pace, stroking her husband's penis with vigor.

Damien couldn't stop moaning from Kallia's gentle ministrations and began to slightly thrust his shaft up in time with her strokes. She continued her movements as he instinctively was thrusting up into her stroking fist, sounds of his ragged breathing, moans and Kallia's stroking filling their hidden sanctuary. Kallia suddenly brought her other hand down to Damien's testicles and began to tickle and fondle each orb tenderly, continuing her work with the other hand.

Damien couldn't help himself after that; her gentle work of his shaft and balls were just driving him over the edge way faster than he would have liked. Reluctantly he slowed his breathing and insisted that Kallia put a halt to her movements so that he could last longer.

"Wait, wait Kallia, I don't want to lose myself just yet," he raggedly whispered to her.

Kallia slowed her handjob, eventually coming to a complete halt despite her enjoyment that came with pleasuring him. Grinning, she said coyly, "I see; you want to save your seed for me? How selfless of you, my love," she said, leaning down and planting a kiss on his cheek.

Damien laughed, caressing her inner thigh. "That was amazing; but it wouldn't be right for me to just leave your needs unattended, would it?" he asked, grinning.

"No, I suppose it wouldn't," she laughed, immediately reclining herself onto her back. Her eyes twinkled at him eagerly as she spread her pale thighs apart, revealing the swollen lips of her labia which were parting slightly and glistening in anticipation. She seductively made a motion with her finger for him to approach her; an order which Damien obeyed without question.

He crawled toward her, his eyes entranced by hers as he went. He took up position in between her spread legs and looked down at the treasure that she had presented him with. With the same manners that she had adhered to, Damien looked up at Kallia questioningly, awaiting her permission. Kallia bit her bottom lip, nodding for him to go ahead; she herself eager to feel the pleasures that he would bestow on her just as she did him.

He lowered his hand and experimentally brushed his fingers along the glistening lips of her labia. Her hips jerked at first contact and Damien heard a sharp intake of breath from her. Kallia didn't just react to the gentle movements of his fingers, but also the stark contrast between her body temperature and his.

Damien smiled at her surprised reaction and continued his stimulations of her outer lips, using two fingers of one hand to gently rub and tickle the lips while his other hand was caressing her thigh. Kallia was already writhing under his touch and Damien hadn't even entered her depths yet. Damien's careful explorations and warm skin temperature combined with Kallia's anticipation of what was coming and four years of sexual deprivation all contributed to her heightened pleasure from her husband's touch.

Her lips had become so moist from her earlier arousal that they made a wet squelching noise whenever Damien circled them with his fingers. She began to buck her hips up into his fingers; this served as a sign to Damien that she was both feeling pleasured but at the same time, wanted further attention.

Looking down, Damien could see the protruding nub of her clit under the light that he had conjured. He lowered his hand down and spread her lips apart so that she was exposed to him; then, lowering his other hand down, his thumb made contact with her clit and he began to lightly rub at it.

When Damien started working her clit, she let out an audible moan that, had the cave not been sealed off, would certainly have alerted nearby outsiders. Through her moans, he continued rubbing gently, applying just the right amount of pressure on the nub but not enough to cause her discomfort. Kallia gasped when Damien suddenly penetrated her vagina with his pointer finger while he quickened the pace of rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Aha ah ah, oh Dami-, ahh!" she gasped and sighed, her voice quickly trailing off into unintelligible gibberish. Simultaneously, she had unconsciously brought her hand down to one of her breasts and began caressing the nipple as she gave herself in to Damien's expert handiwork. Damien's finger began to glide effortlessly in and out of her slit; the forward entries quickened by her natural feminine lubrication.

Not long after he had begun thrusting into Kallia with his fingers, Damien was already slowing down suddenly, not removing his fingers from her cavern completely but coming to a halt. Kallia, whose eyes had been closed during the foreplay, questioned why the movements had ceased. "Damien? What're you-," she began to ask, before her question was answered. A wet appendage made contact with the lips of her labia and swept across to her clit. It took Kallia a moment to realize that Damien was now tonguing her sensitive slit. Soon enough, he brought two of his fingers down to her slit and began to gently thrust into it again as his tongue continuously ran in a wet path across her clit.

"Ahhh, ah yes!" she cried, digging her fingers through his hair. Her moans spurred Damien on, lapping at her slit, drinking in her juices with fervor and flicking at her clit with the tip of his tongue continuously. The experience of oral stimulation was driving Kallia wild; so much so that she couldn't restrain the bucking of her hips against Damien's face. He didn't seem to mind though; her constant movements were a reminder to him of how much pleasure he was bringing her, which in itself satisfied him greatly.

Despite the haze of lust and the pleasure overdrive, Kallia grew guilty that it had been a while since she had tended to Damien's needs. She opened her eyes and looked down past him still working her slit with his mouth and fingers, and saw his organ throbbing painfully between his legs, the purple head staring angrily at her. Looking back up at his face, she wondered briefly if Damien even realized just how much his organ was aching for release, because it seemed that he had become so enthralled with working her slit to even notice anything else.

Despite the fact that her orgasm was achingly close, Kallia was determined to withhold for the moment so that she could return to her husband's needs. "Wait, my love," she rasped. Damien came to a halt reluctantly, retracting his face from her depths to look up at her with a smile, licking her fluid from his lips briefly.

"Sorry, did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"Oh light no, I never want you to stop!" she exclaimed. "But that would be selfish of me; I think it's time I return the favor, he seems to be getting frustrated with me," she said, pointing to his throbbing organ. "Don't you think?" she asked playfully.

"On the contrary, he's just patiently awaiting the chance to get to know you again," Damien chuckled, causing Kallia to blush and laugh herself. "Don't worry about my needs, I'm perfectly content to keep satisfying yours," he said, gently flicking at her clit, causing her to shudder.

"Nonsense; I think there's a way that we can both get what we need," she said with a wry grin. "Lie down on your back my love."

Damien pulled himself back from her glorious depths, promising to return to it soon, and reclined himself onto his back as commanded.

"Now, close your eyes and don't open them until I say," she said, crawling toward him on her hands and knees.

Damien did as told, closing his eyes, momentarily shuddering from anticipation of what she had in mind. Damien felt her weight pressing down on top of him but didn't think much of it at first. Suddenly Damien gasped when he felt a cool set of lips tenderly kiss the head of shaft. He was tempted to open his eyes but reluctantly kept them closed as per his wife's commands. Then, he felt a wetness and wonderful warmth spread through him as a tongue coiled around the top of his shaft. Damien moaned and Kallia let his shaft slide from her mouth with an audible pop.

"Open your eyes," she said, shifting her weight backwards.

Damien opened his eyes to be greeted with a close-up view of her glistening slit. She had lowered it right above his face and meanwhile had brought her own mouth down to his organ, determined to bring him his own dose of oral pleasure.

Damien smiled at this wonderful idea and immediately dove into her slit again, lapping at it with his tongue for all he was worth. Kallia gasped before engulfing his shaft into her mouth, sucking it furiously to equalize the speed with which he was working her. The two quickly lost themselves to their mutual pleasures; their moans muffled by the oral stimulations each was causing to the other.

Kallia would begin by giving the head of his penis a twirling lick, eagerly scooping up droplets of precum as she went, and jerking off the bottom half of the organ at the same time. She would then begin her descent, curling her tongue around the shaft and lowering her head, allowing inch by inch to enter her mouth. When she was about half way down the shaft, she considered stopping and sliding back up to the head to repeat the process, but instead, she continued lowering her mouth, eager to accept his entirety into her throat.

When Kallia felt the head of his cock slip down into her throat, she was surprised and somewhat proud of the feat. Only then did she realize how she was able to accomplish this; as an undead, she apparently had no gag reflex. She wasted no time; using this newly acquired skill, she was determined to give Damien something that she hadn't before. Retreating from the shaft momentarily, she returned her lips to the tip, giving it another firm lick and a kiss on the head before engulfing the shaft again. Immediately she slid the entire length right down into her throat before sliding back up to the top, the shaft never leaving her mouth. Her head was pistoning up and down on his groin, letting out soft moans of "mmh" and "mmph" from her full mouth as she did.

Damien grunted when he felt Kallia slide his shaft into and out of her throat continuously. Because of this amazing feeling that she was gracing him with, he immediately began to double his efforts. He lashed at her lips with greater insistence, flicking at her clit with the tip of his tongue before quickly driving his tongue into her hole, drinking from her depths as if he were dying of thirst. When he pulled his tongue out to catch a breath, he went back to stimulating her clit, even letting the nub very lightly scrape against his front teeth as he toyed the nub with his tongue. This stimulation provoked a response from Kallia in the form of a quick shudder followed by more vigorous sucking of Damien's manhood.

Soon enough, the two lovers found themselves swiftly approaching mutual climax. Kallia slid his shaft out of her mouth and let out a moan as Damien was driving his tongue into her depths again. "Damien, ah yes...I'm getting close," she panted, reaching down and fondling his testicles.

Damien pulled his face back and said, "Me too; should we...you know?" he asked.