Black & White Girl Fight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Lisa pushed Sue on her back and straddled her head. Slowly and teasingly, Lisa lowered her dripping pussy to Sue's waiting mouth. Sue inhaled the enticing aroma of inflamed pussy and craved the sizzling treat! Sue eagerly licked and sucked the appetizing meal that she was offered. Her cum was flowing as Lisa released cum on Sue's face! Just when the redhead thought it was over; the black women switched places and started all over again!

Then Lisa and Helen went over to molest June and Monica and Betty came over to ravish Sue! All six women were licking pussy in a juicy orgy! When they were exhausted the women tried to relax with another drink. When asked how she liked it, Sue replied, "The next time you all get together don't forget to call me. I loved it and now I know why June loves black pussy so much! Do you have room for another boarder? This would be much more fun than the dorm."

Monica told her they would help her move in the morning. Sue rested her head on Monica's thigh and cooed. "Thank you so much; I am so happy! I love every one of you." They talked about everything and June mentioned going home to visit her mother during Christmas break.

Monica suggested that she invite her mother to visit her at the house. "I don't think so! With everything going on here; I don't think mom would understand. It's not a very good idea, forget it."

Lisa smiled and said, "I would just love to have sex with a beautiful older white woman and I have seen pictures of your mom and she is a knockout! Please let me seduce and fuck her. She will love it and it's only fair; after all, you are having sex with my mother!"

With a worried look on her face, June replied, "I don't know, let me think about it!" All of the women smiled at the thought of welcoming June's mom to their group.

THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12