Black & White Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

"You're right," answered Shauna, realizing she shouldn't take things so seriously. "I'll see you Sunday." She gave her new friend a brief hug and then left the apartment.

Heading down the elevator Shauna felt new and rejuvenated. She thought she was attractive which she hadn't felt in a long time. The doors finally opened and she got off to head outside. As soon as she exited the building, she heard a voice beside her that nearly made her jump.

"I didn't think I'd ever get you alone this evening."

Shauna looked to her right to see the rock star with the shaved head that she had seen so many times at the party that night. He wore a leather jacket, a dark shirt, jeans and black work boots.

"Hi," she said shyly, looking at him and then down to the ground.

"Soooo, do you come here often?" he asked jokingly.

Immediately Shauna laughed and feeling a little more comfortable looked back up at him. "No, no, can't say I do. This was my first time."

"Yeah, me too. Always been curious, and then finally had the opportunity to give it a try."

There was an awkward pause between the two of them for a few moments, but then he began to speak again. "I couldn't keep my eyes off you in there. I have to admit, I was feeling a little jealous most of the time."

"Actually, I'd have to say I felt the same way. I'm Shauna." She held out her hand to shake his.

"I'm Dave." He took her hand in his and shook it, holding it for a few moments before letting go. "You know, this really isn't a good time to head home by yourself. You can never trust those cab drivers. I drove here though. Can I give you a ride home?"

Without hesitation, Shauna answered, "Yes, of course. I'd really appreciate that."

Shauna gave him directions to her apartment and they drove together in silence. When they pulled up to the curb in front of her apartment, she finally spoke up. "So, would you like to come in?"

"I'd love to," he answered.

Together, they got out of the car and then proceeded into Shauna's apartment for the highlight of both their evenings.

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers
12