Black and White Threesome

Story Info
She enjoys two new erotic experiences at the same time.
2.7k words
3.95
39.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All participants in this work of fiction were at least 18 years old at the time.

*****

Angela Parker is a very attractive young white woman with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a clear complexion. Her sex life is very active but she had always considered it to be lacking in two different areas - she had never been part of a threesome and she had never fucked a black man. The closest Angela had ever come were two very satisfying lesbian romps with Marian, a beautiful bisexual African American woman who is a friend and a dorm mate at the university they both attend. On those two occasions, the women had taken turns eating each other's pussies to orgasms and they had so much fun doing it, both of the women wanted to get together for another session but, so far, that had not happened.

And then, one Friday morning, a different kind of opportunity arose and it promised to be even better than those previous lesbian trysts had been. Angela and Marian met in the library and the white hotty was bemoaning the lack when she was interrupted.

"Girlfriend," her occasional sex partner said. "I fucked this big, black stud the other day and you wouldn't believe how hung and how horny he is. Ernie - that's his name - can go all day, as long as I give him a little head in between times if he needs it."

"Well, bully for you."

"No, bully for us. I told him about you and he wants us all to get together for a hot threesome tomorrow morning in his apartment."

"Yeah?" Angela had been a little envious of her friend at first but that changed when she heard about the possibilities. "That sounds great. Really hung, you say? And really horny?"

"Like a stud bull in a cow pasture. When I told him about you, he was very interested in getting together with you and me at the same time. How about it?"

"Count me in."

So it was that, at ten o'clock the following morning, Angela drove her car to Ernie's apartment with Marian in the passenger seat giving directions. The two women were dressed alike, in short, tight skirts and sweaters. Neither of them wore any undergarments at all, not even sox under their sneakers, because they didn't want to spend any more of their time than they could help getting undressed. They had shaved their pussies that day because, when they eat each other out, both of them prefer smooth skin to lick. The clean-shaven skin would also be more sensitive to each other's tongues. And to that of Ernie too, because Marian had assured her horny friend the young black man likes to eat pussy almost as much as they do.

Following directions, Angela parked as close as she could to the front entrance of a high-rise apartment house in one of the better parts of town. After a brief discussion between Marian and the burly doorman, who called Ernie on the intercom, they gained admission. The guardian of the door also directed the two young women to the elevator, walking a few feet behind them. Usually, he would have walked in front but the rear provided a better view because the two visitors were some of the hottest women he had ever seen. Either of them had long, shapely legs, terminating in voluptuous asses that were not quite fully covered by the thin material of their mini-skirts. He was fairly sure why they were there and envied the man they had come to see, while thinking about how much he would like to make it a foursome.

Ernie was standing at the door to his apartment, barefoot and naked above the waist, when the two hotties approached. He quickly closed it and locked it after they were inside, followed by sharing a long, passionate kiss with Marian while she kicked off her sneakers. "Don't forget my friend, Angela," she chided him playfully after their tongues had separated.

He didn't. He kissed her just as warmly and, while he did, his hands raised her skirt and fondled the smooth, soft skin of her bare white ass. Both women were so beautiful and sexy, he wanted to go straight to his bedroom with a minimum of delay. Anticipating their visit, he had bought a goodly supply of extra-large sized condoms, prepared his bed with nothing but pillows in clean cases and a fresh bottom sheet and turned up the thermostat. Ernie wanted a warm room, and he was sure the women would too, because he expected all three of them to be naked within a few minutes of their arrival.

Angela wanted to get the fun started too. She had always been attracted to tall black men and the one whose hands were caressing her ass was unusually handsome, big and muscular with short black hair and dark brown skin. He was clean-shaven too, except for a bristly mustache, which she was hoping to feel pleasuring her clit while she clamped his smooth face between her thighs. As she walked into the bedroom, she kicked off her shoes, unfastened the waist of her skirt and, once the threesome were beside the bed, she let the skimpy garment slide down to the floor and kicked it aside, leaving herself naked below the waist and wearing only a thin, knit garment above.

They didn't know exactly who would do what and to whom so Angela took the initiative and lay on her back with a pillow under her head, with legs spread for whatever would happen. Ernie took one look at her beautiful pussy, already shiny with her juices and knelt between her thighs. Remembering what Marian had said about his preferences she raised and spread her legs to accommodate what she hoped he wanted to do, at least to start the fun. He had the same thing in mind so he ducked under Angela's legs to let them rest on his broad shoulders and wrapped his arms around her thighs so his hands met on her Mount of Venus.

From up close, the white woman's pussy was even more gorgeous than it had seemed before and he lowered his face to start licking up all the juices that had trickled out. After this delicious treat was gone, he started applying his tongue to the smooth-shaven outer lip on one side.

She was highly aroused already from the anticipation and from what Ernie's tongue was doing to her pussy and Angela's body was writhing on the bed under his oral ministrations. However, what she really wanted to do was get his cock into her pussy. Ever since hearing that massive tool described by her friend, she had been looking forward to getting crammed full by it.

"I really love that, Ernie, and I want more of it later. But, for now, what I want is to get your big, hard cock inside my pussy. I hear you're really hung."

"I've never had any complaints." He was relishing everything about the lovely pussy under his face but Ernie wanted to fuck just as much as the horny white beauty did.

He moved back, removed his pants and shorts and, as naked as Angela was, went to the dresser to pick up a condom from the pile on top of the dresser and remove the plastic wrapper. She admired his tight ass as he walked away but, as he came back to bed with the condom in his hand, she was awed by her first sight of the huge cock that would be fucking her momentarily. It was easily the biggest she had ever seen and the steady flow of her pussy juices increased in anticipation of being stuffed by the mammoth tool.

Marian was almost as sexually excited as her friend. She had removed all her own clothing and wanted to lick and suck the breasts that were still covered by Angela's sweater. She took hold of the bottom hem and started to tug upward. Her friend, also in favor of the idea, raised her arms and the tight garment was quickly removed, displaying a succulent pair of breasts that bounced and swayed appealingly. Marian held one in either hand and bent down to start to lick the nearest nipple. The adorable pink nubbin was already fully erect and her tongue could feel the tiny ridges and the pebbly areolas surrounding them.

Although they both relished the sensation of his tongue caressing her pussy, Angela and Ernie were more interested in getting his immense cock inside her. She reached down, with one arm passing under Marian's body, and used her index fingers to spread her pussy lips. Supporting the weight of his body with one hand, Ernie knelt between the spread legs, guiding his cock with the other, and rubbed it against Angela's dripping pink hole to spread her juices. When both sexually excited people were ready, he thrust forward and wedged the head of his cock into her avid pussy.

A wave of intense pleasure swept over Angela's body from the unaccustomed stretching of her pussy. She moaned in bliss and Ernie smiled when he heard that sound. He had heard it many times before, every time he drove his cock into a dripping wet hole, especially that of a white girl, for the first time. A few seconds later, he pushed forward again and the joyous response was even louder. Ernie knew his dick was so massive, he would have to enter her slowly in order to avoid hurting the woman whose pussy he was cramming, so he took his time between thrusts and buried his cock in her in small increments.

Angela didn't care, as long as she could get the entire length inside her pussy. Beginning with the third stroke, when she felt the hard, thick shaft starting to surge into her, she fucked back to meet it, increasing the pleasure for Ernie and herself and splashing her juices all over their bodies. She did the same for the next stroke and this one felt so fabulous, Angela spread her thighs farther apart, knowing her greedy pussy would then be able to accommodate a fraction of an inch more of Ernie's prodigious equipment.

Marian was having a great time too, sucking and licking Angela's big, luscious breasts but she wanted more. Her pussy was lubricating heavily and calling out for attention but the only cock in the room was being imbedded inside her friend and sometimes lover. That didn't bother her as much as it might have because she was aware her young white friend has a mouth with soft lips and a long and supple tongue and knows how to use them. She removed her face from the lovely orbs that still felt great and started to swing her right leg over the other woman's face.

It was obvious to Angela what the lovely Marian had in mind and she was 100% in favor of the idea. Ernie's huge cock was giving her more exquisite joy than she would have thought possible but she loves to eat out a cleanly shaven pussy almost as much. When Marian was in position, straddling the other woman's face, Angela reached up and took hold of the succulent ass cheeks above her face. She tightly gripped the cleft between them and pulled Marian's pussy down against her face so she could start doing that other thing she loves, beginning with licking off all the fresh juices. They were just as delicious that day as they had been the other times the two horny women had gotten together for some sexual fun.

After Angela's tongue had cleaned all the honey off Marian's thighs, the eager blonde started to lick her friend's crotch. The juices there, being fresh from the pink hole that had produced them, were even more delectable than the first drops had been. She knew there would soon be more, for Angela is aware of how much the black hotty lubricates when her pussy is being eaten and her tongue started meandering up a soft, smooth outer lip.

Marian was not the only woman whose pussy was producing copious amounts of juices. By that time, the entire length of Ernie's cock had been imbedded in her and Angela was gushing the juices that were needed to make the fucking more pleasurable to him and to her. He stayed like that, with his curly pubic hair tickling her hairless skin for almost a minute, letting waves of pleasure swirl through both their bodies, before she felt him start to draw away, pause and start plunging his cock back into her. Again, she thrust her body at him and, when they came together, her pussy was crammed full and thrills of joy were inundating her from head to toe.

The sexy blonde's body had been rocking from side to side on the bed and she knew her climax was imminent but she wanted to fully enjoy everything that was happening before that glorious event occurred. As the pleasure mounted, her legs started thrusting out and back next to Ernie's hips while her lower body thrashed under him. Her moans of bliss were muffled by the pussy that was pressed against her mouth but she knew and reveled in the towering state of sexual arousal she had reached.

Marian was almost ready to come too. Her succulent body was thrashing all over the woman lying under her, who was clinging tightly to the black woman's ass cheeks to keep her pussy in place. Angela licked slowly, being sure to cover the entire surface, until she reached the soft, brown Mount of Venus, which she kissed noisily. After feasting on the fresh honey, Angela started licking Marian's other outer lip and the movements of the aroused woman on top became more erratic and erotic.

Ernie was driving his cock in and out of the white woman's pussy with long, slow strokes but her sensuous responses and the sight of Marian's luscious ass and of a tongue laving her pussy had brought him close to his climax. His cock was throbbing so he started plunging his cock into Angela harder and using faster strokes. She responded just as fast, with movements that were more frenetic.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Marian moaned blissfully, as she kicked the mattress in time with her expressions of joy.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Ernie cried out in delight as he rammed his cock as fast as he could into the wildly gyrating pussy under him.

Angela's mouth was covered as Marian ground her pussy into the face under her but the blonde was as close to coming as any of the other members of the black and white threesome.

Ernie grunted and grimaced as his cock jerked and he climaxed. A big burst of semen shot into his condom but he didn't stop or even slow down in plunging in and out of the gorgeous pussy under him. Marian sang out in ecstasy as her orgasm began to inundate her body. Her movements became even wilder as she rammed her pussy down against Angela's mouth until her muscles clenched and she completely climaxed. After her orgasm, her whole body relaxed on top of her friend, who let go of her ass and pushed her away so she could breathe deeply and warble her joy as her own orgasm overwhelmed her body.

After their great, simultaneous orgasms, all three of the sexual adventurers felt the need to catch their breaths and rest but only for a few minutes. Angela wanted nothing more than to have Ernie resume eating her pussy to a second climax for she especially loves receiving that particular pleasure after getting a terrific fucking like the one they had just shared. He relished the idea just as much, especially since he would start by devouring the great wealth of fresh honey she had just produced. More than anything, Marian wanted to get the black stud's cock in her pussy. She knew the edge of his horniness had been taken of and she would come repeatedly before he came. Ernie could think of no better place for him to plunge his cock than into the lovely pussy of the hot black woman, especially if this was followed by eating her out.

They all knew their carnal escapade had just started and their threesome that day would continue to be truly a momentous one.