Black Ass Master 5

Story Info
A DVD review.
1.1k words
0
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers

Heading In: Jules Jordan generally churns out high quality porn and it's really hard to argue with a cast made up of Misty Stone, Imani Rose, Nyomi Banxx and Sydnee Kapri. Actually most of the complaints I would normally have heading in are instantly dispelled with that cast, they didn't go around skimping because they wanted to find a specific look, they had a great cast and put it together. This should be damn good.

Scene 1: Misty Stone

Misty Stone is a milk chocolate colored beauty with short curly hair. She's delivered to us in a vibrant orange and red swimsuit that shows off her petite frame well. Misty gives a fairly sexy if a little long tease combined with getting her pussy eaten and then goes to town sucking cock. She's a good little cock sucker, enthusiastic and pretty. There is a reason why Misty is one of the top stars in porn. She's a girl who just looks great no matter what position she twists into or even sitting on her man's face. Great scene from beginning to cum swallowing finish. Complaint? No anal.

Scene 2: Imani Rose

It's hard to go wrong with Imani Rose and starting out in black and white is not an attempt to do so. Definitely a sexy little black dress and he wraps his belt around her throat while she sucks him off, then walks her like animal. Imani and her boy move from the stairs to the wall to a mini couch in this fun fuck romp. The set makes this a more fun than usual scene. Ends with a predictable facial. Still no anal, why is this called black ASS masters again?

Scene 3: Nyomi Banxxx

Nyomi Banxxx, one of the very few women in porn who are damn near perfect. She's really a little too sexy for porn and could easily have made her money as a legit keep her cloths on style model and she doesn't let that stop her from being face fucked, gagged and taken anally like some girls who are too good for porn. (You guys know the type) Dear god she has a downright fucking sexy get up of a black corset and stockings and the way she twerks (hey it's a mainstream word now!) it's hard to hold it in until she starts sucking and I think I could die happy if I got to bury my face between her buns just the once. She takes a deep dickin' then, then opens up her booty for a deep anal drilling complete with ass to mouth. Complaint? A woman with tits like Nyomi is wasted on a scene that's 100% focused on showing of her ass, c'mon guys reverse cowgirl is considered a pre-req in scenes!

Scene 4: Princess Dreams

Black girls who can pull off blonde hair are few and far between and like a lot of looks if you can't you probably shouldn't try. Princess also commits the one sin you can't really get away with in porn, she doesn't look like she's particularly interested in being there, at least to me. She's just slow and by the numbers, even when she goes anal and ass to mouth she's quiet. There's supposed to be a stunt cock but throughout most of the scene she's really more the stunt double. It's not the worst scene I've ever watched, nothing with a anal and ass to mouth could be but yeah. . .skip this scene.

Scene 5: Sydnee Kapri

Sydnee Kapri is an amazingly delicious woman. There is still a limit to how long I can watch her sit and shake her ass back and forth and. . .I'll try not to complain about every tease in the world. Even if this is the kind of five star ass that makes the world stop so you can bounce a dime off it. It doesn't quite match her deep throat. It's like she takes every inch of cock as a personal challenge. Sex on a directors chair is a nice touch (though I occasionally feel bad for what the camera man had to do so I could see Sydnee rectum stretched before she lovingly slurped the flavor off it.) She keeps doing that as she cycles through every scene. This is show stealing scene by a woman who clearly loves her job very much.

Scene 6: Kendra Lee

I had no clue who Ms. Kendra Lee was heading into this and I like seeing girls that I don't recognize but I want to see more of her. Nice long legs, an ass in bad need of mastering, a pretty face nice full tits, just a total package. She doesn't suck dick. I don't think I've ever seen a woman in porn get away without sucking dick and. . .Kendra's not afraid of anal, she seems to quite like it even happily getting twisted and pounded each and every way. It's just really jarring to see a scene with no oral. How's that even happen except maybe weird editing?

Summary:

Heading out: Black Ass Master 5 is a fine edition to any collection, especially one that might be lacking a bit on the dark meat. There isn't a whole lot here for the hardcore raincoater though, so if you need your porn super nasty or you aren't into black chicks then yeah skip it. If you're looking for anal four out of six girls give it up which isn't bad by any means. (I still think the title is a bit misleading.) I hate teases in almost every porn but they are nearly tolerable here. Nearly. Still you can skip right past em if that's your speed and other than Misty and Nyomi that's what I strongly recommend watching in their completion and you'd be well served to watch those as well and Sydnee puts on her usual good show but I'd only get half through the tease before skipping to the sex.

All the extras you'd expect are here and do their jobs, cum shot, photo gallery, trailers that will sell you on at least one more product, good chapter breaks. The usual outstanding menu options (whoever thought of using full portraits of the women instead of tiny boxes you can barely recognize is a genius and needs a high five. Quality porn.

My biggest complaint would be I don't see why two discs were needed other than to justify an inflated price. And it's not that I think this should be a cheap collection. Quality should be paid for. All things said though, I'm pleased.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,351 Followers