Black at Last

Story Info
Ami finally gets black cock at a reggae festival.
1.7k words
4.28
45.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey,"

Looking up, Ami saw a tall, African-American man extending a joint her way. Incredibly high cheekbones and green eyes took her by surprise. He could tell she was pleased. A smiled spread across his face.

"Thank you." Inhaling, she kept her eyes on him. Six feet, three inches, a broad chest and his Jamaican accent were irresistible. The dreadlocks hanging down his back weren't a turn off either. Being fucked by a black man was one of her favorite fantasies and a gift from the universe was staring down at her.

Watching Ami take a drag, made the tall man's cock start to rise. He decided in an instant, that he was going to fuck this tiny woman. Handing the joint back, the arousal in her eyes was obvious. She wiggled nervously as his eyes slowly traveled the curves of her body. Her discomfort made him want to grab her and drag her somewhere dark. And there were plenty of dark places in Zylker Park.

Situated downtown Austin, the park hosted festivals all year. Tonight was the beginning of the annual Reggae Festival and Austin was getting stoned. Down pours had descended on the crowd, but the crowd kept dancing.

Ami loved this place almost as much as she loved the Jamaican men that descended here each April. She had never hooked up with any of the guys before, but this year, she was going for the gold.

Soaking wet, her black crocheted shirt clung to her breasts and showed a peek of her pink nipples. The looked rigid to him and his mouth watered. He wanted to grab them. Just imaging chewing and sucking on her, brought his cock to full mast. She was so tiny. Wanting to just throw her over his shoulder and take her away, he leaned down closer to her.

This time he held the joint to her mouth. His hand grazed her lips and they both wanted so much more. The feel of his hand on her lips felt oddly intimate. Moisture building between her legs, she inhaled his scent. Testosterone mixed with sandalwood ensnared her. Breathing deeper, she too leaned closer.

His arm encircled her waist as he once again held the joint to her lips. Only two words had been exchanged and she already felt his claim. It was obvious who he was fucking tonight. The thought made the tension in her belly coil.

His hand traced down her side and landed on her ass. Squeezing gently he stared into her eyes.

"I need you tonight...you're what I was hoping for..." His gaze too intense, she looked down. A pink blush covered her fair skin. Her sudden blush made him smile and he lifted her face. Holding her head to his, full lips claimed hers.

Gently at first, he nibbled on her lips. Unable to contain himself, he pulled her between two vendor stalls. The lights hanging in the live oak trees didn't reach to the corner where he placed her. Water lightly rained down on them as they explored each other's mouth.

As his hands gripped and fondled her ass, his kisses grew deeper. His mouth conquered as hers surrendered. She sighed. His lips tasted of honey and mint and she couldn't get enough. Her tits pressed into his as he held her. Electricity coursing through her body, she forgot all the people passing nearby. The yielding of her body stoked the fire in him. He wanted to dominate her.

She was a beautiful toy. The ways he was going to use her flooded his mind and he groaned. His rigid cock burrowed into her small rounded belly as he pulled her hips to him. The size of this intruder felt huge against her. She had thought the rumor about black cocks was a myth. It wasn't a myth she felt demanding attention. Wrapping her arms around him, she found a generously muscled ass waiting for her.

Locked in an embrace, her petite fairness appeared consumed by his largeness. Pretty soon, he could wait no more. Pushing her crocheted blouse up to her neck, he attacked her breasts. Too aroused for gentleness, he latched on to one and started twisting her other. Each nibble and twist made her whimper louder. Rolling her pink puffy nipples in his mouth, he too groaned. The sounds of passion drifted to the passerby's. Holding her full B's in his large hands, he went back and forth, tugging and licking.

The need for release drove her hips against him even harder. Releasing her breasts, he reached for her ass again. This time he pulled her stretchy black mini up to her waist. One ass cheek in his hand, the other reached between her legs. A primal sound erupted from his throat when he found her bare pussy waiting. Her lips felt so little. Without hesitating, he probed deeper.

Hot, slippery wetness met his fingers. Thrusting two fingers into her roughly, he pounded her pussy. With one thumb circling her clit and two fingers sliding in out of her, he brought more waves crushing down on her. She gasped with loss as he withdrew from her. Her pussy needed filling.

Rough, brown hands lifted her and turned her around. Now she was facing the side of a vendor booth, selling tapestries. Ami could hear the bargaining on the other side of the thin wall. One hand pulled her ass up and back while the other grabbed her neck. Skirt pushed up, he paused to look. Two curvy pink cheeks met his gaze. The puckered opening in back was revealed to him. It looked so tight and undisturbed, he wanted to shove his fat nine inch cock into her. Imaging those white globes hugging his cock drove him forward.

Pulling down his black Thai pants, his pulsating cock reached for her. The smell of her musk tantalized him. Fingers spread her sopping folds as he guided his swollen black head into her tiny opening. His wide girth was met with resistance from her small pussy. With a forceful shove, his massive cock hit bottom. Ami screamed as he hit bottom. Low chuckles met her ears.

Turning her head, six brown eyes met her green one. Each set looked hungrier than the last. Forming a circle to block the entwined couple from prying eyes, the men grinned at her. Two looked like brothers. Both were of medium height and build. Matching muscular physiques and dark lashed eyes doubled their beauty. The last was even taller than the man pounding her. Shame trickled through her. She had never even asked his name. Impossibly tall, the new guy was also broad.

Quickly, Ami averted her eyes. Painfully aware that she was a slut getting fucked in public drove her out of her mind. Feeling dirty released her. Thrusting back hard, she yelled for him to fuck her. Over and over again, she cried for him to go harder.

His brown cock sliding between her bouncy white cheeks was mesmerizing. Large hairy balls slapping her ass, filled the air. Leaning into her, he sped up and began squeezing and pulling on her clit. Moisture began to drip out of her as his cock stretched her incredibly hot pussy. "They want to fuck you too..."

Looking over at the tallest man, she smiled, as wave after wave of cum ripped through her. Collapsing against the wall, Ami's body shook with every thrust. Two hands grabbed her and led her to the ground as he slid from her sopping wet pussy.

Placing her on all fours, one of the brothers unzipped his jeans. Her eyes flew open when she saw the blackest cock pointing at her. Opening her swollen pouty lips, she allowed him to nudge the thick head into her mouth. She felt her lips stretching as he continued to invade. A salty musk filled her senses. Moaning, she struggled to take all of him. Feeling her legs pulled apart, she wondered who?

The other brother lined up his equally massive cock at her back entrance. Ami squealed and tried to get away. She was a virgin there! Her head was immediately grabbed and held by the first brother as the other continued to nudge his way into her deepest recesses. The first brother's cock plunged down her throat as she screamed.

Feeling like she was being shredded, the first "pop" was terrible. The massive cock hit bottom and she began to whimper pitifully. Feeling her tight virginal ass constricting around him, he paused as her body relaxed, he started moving. The threesome made quite a sight. One little white woman with giant black cocks pounding both ends.

She couldn't scream. Only choking sounds came from her throat. Warmth began to spread through her as he continued to assault her ass. Pain receding, she started to move with him. The black cock in her throat started pulsating and shoving down her throat rapidly. Afraid she was going to suffocate, Ami sucked and swirled her tongue. Grabbing two fists of hair, the man face fucked her.

Gagging and choking, she felt load after load of thick white cum forced down her throat. As her ass continued to be abused, another cock nudged her lips. Looking up she saw the man with green eyes. Smiling at him, she licked his head. She tasted herself as he thrust into her mouth.

Grabbing both milky white cheeks, the guy pounded himself to orgasm. Ami felt her virginal ass filled with hot cum. Just as she started to relax, the cock in her mouth began demanding attention. Holding the back of her head, he too forced gagging and tears out of her.

She loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. As his speed increased, the sound of her gagging and choking rose in the air. With a primal groan, he pulled out and shot his cum into her surprised face. Ass throbbing and mouth stretched, Ami sprawled on her knees just feet from a bustling crowd. She felt more used and more satisfied than ever before.

As she looked up, the ridiculously large man smiled and unzipped his pants. A twelve inch, thick cock met her eyes. As he approached her ass, she noticed a crowd of men had gathered.

...to be continued.