Black BBW Anal Action

Story Info
Big Black girls need anal too.
1k words
3.57
76.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

Man, sometimes life can sure throw some weird things your way. The story that I am about to tell you is kind of strange, but actually real. It involves some of the things in my life which I enjoy the most. My name is Tom. I am a college student in the Boston area. I go to Suffolk University. It's a nice school. Tough to get into but definitely worth the trouble. I love walking around campus. I tend to attract attention and I must say that I absolutely love it. I stand six feet two inches tall and I weigh two hundred and forty pounds. I'm what they call big and tall. I've always been that way and I am quite proud of it. I have light brown skin and my facial features are a blend of Caucasian and African. My hair is short and black, sort of curly. I am biracial. My father, Leroy is a Black man. My mother Leanna was white. Both of them live down in Milton. That's where I grew up. Last year, I graduated from Milton Academy and went straight to Suffolk. I'm a member of the Suffolk University soccer team.

When I first came to Suffolk, I was just an eager Black kid from the suburbs who finds himself in the big city for the first time. I was quite new to all of this. My father told me to be careful in the big city. He's a lawyer and he's seen a lot during his twenty years on the bench as a Suffolk County Judge. I came to Suffolk with great expectations. My major was Criminal Justice. I wanted to get my Bachelor's degree in it and then head to the police academy to become a cop. That was my dream. I was determined to succeed. This had been my goal for so long. Of course, life just had to throw some curves my way. The curves in question came in the form of an ebony beauty named Cassandra. Cassandra was a tall, light-skinned Black girl with a lot of everything a man likes in the female form. She had a pretty face, some large and full breasts and a really nice-looking, plump butt. The girl had a few extra pounds on her but she looked good. If I had to guess this beauty's dimensions, I'd say she's about five-foot-eleven and weighs around two hundred and ten pounds. Of course, being a female, she would never admit her weight. Anyhow, I met her in my Accounting class. The girl was looking at me the moment I walked in. I found myself checking her out more and more. We talked a few times and I could tell that she was feeling me. She flirted with me pretty heavily and had her hands all over me more than once. I knew what she wanted and I was perfectly willing to give it to her.

One day, I decided to ask her out. I remember that day. She had come to class dressed in a tight-fitting black outfit. The kind a biker might wear. The girl looked hot. Her booty looked really tempting in those shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Something about a woman with a big ass really gets me going. After class, I walked over to her. She was smiling and I could tell that she was expecting me. I asked her if she wanted to hang out with me sometimes. She shook her head. I was pretty disappointed, but then she leaned over and whispered something in my ear. Wanna know what she told me? Basically, it was an invitation to come to her dorm and fuck her brains out. Right now. What do you think I said? I hurried to her dorm. Once we got there, it was on. I thought Cassandra was a wild chick but damn, the sister exceeded my expectations. I was barely inside the dorm, which was rather small, when she just pushed me on the couch and unzipped my pants. There I was, sitting on the couch when Cassandra knelt before me. She looked at me with a hungry expression on her pretty face. Yeah, it was pretty clear what she wanted. When she took my cock in her hand and started sucking it, I didn't protest. I looked at her as she sucked my dick. The girl had skills. She sucked me for a long time, working it just right, and after a while, I came. She drank up my seed and licked me clean. I was ready for round two. The girl was a step ahead of me and had already assumed the position. Face down and ass up. I smiled. This was gonna be good.

I positioned myself behind Cassandra. She reached with her hands and spread her butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my cock against her puckered asshole. Slowly, I entered her. She rocked back against me, driving me deep inside her. I placed my hands upon her hips and slammed into her. I had never fucked a girl in the ass before. It was a new experience for me. Her ass felt so damn tight. I continued thrusting in and out of her tight hole for a long time. I could hear her making sexy noises. She was moaning and urging me to fuck her harder and faster. And so I did. She backed up against me so hard that I almost fell. And then it happened. I could feel it coming for some time. I came. My cock spat its seed and sent it flooding into her bowels. Cassandra let out a fierce scream that was part pain and part pleasure. It was almost primal. I heard myself howl with pleasure. I lay there, still inside her. She made no move to pull away from me. We remained like this for a while. I had never had sex like this before and probably never again. Cassandra removed me from herself and then got up. I lay there, and didn't say anything. There wasn't anything to say. This was just sex between consenting adults at the college level. An hour later, I let myself out. A fine end to a fine day.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers