Black Bones & White Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky paused the tape again and said to me with a wink, “I might not know much about G-spots, Annie, but I do like to take the Hershey highway.” He pressed play.

I stared in shock at the first thing Ricky did and paused the tape myself. “Ricky, I can tell this is going to be embarrassing for me. I mean, here I am chatting with you like a gal pal and there you are sticking your tongue up my…uh…bum.”

“Not to worry, Annie. You’ll soon be happy I got your virgin ass at least a little prepared for the attack of the giant demon dongs.” I shivered at the thought. “Now watch! I love this part! And I must tell you girlfriend, you do have sweet cheeks. I never thought I would say that to a woman. Mother’s are like rotten tomatoes all green with mold squished together. And she has frequent bouts of diarrhea just at the most inopportune moment.” That comment made me feel a little nauseous let me tell you.

On screen Ricky began a light flicking around the center and gently pushing at it. Then he held his tongue rigid and pushed it firmly inside. “Look at your face, Annie.” Ricky commentated. “You are purring with pleasure. I gave you a read good rim job. Your rose bud definitely liked my tongue.”

“Yes, I must admit I do look like I’m enjoying it.”

“Now look, I’m about to use my middle finger. The lubricant I’m putting on it is cocoa butter, my favorite. They should make some stuff called Bugger Butter. Oil-based products like cocoa butter and Vaseline work better than water-based products because they are thicker and tend to stay where you put it.” He laughed ominously.

“What’s so funny?” I asked warily.

“Just what I said about staying where you put it. James must have had a dog’s knot when he probed your pooter. No way could you shake loose from his big black goose.” He giggled hysterically.

There went his finger in me. I jumped a bit. “That looked liked it startled me or hurt a little or something,” I observed.”

“Yes, Annie, but you get used to it soon. You’re lucky I keep my fingernails trimmed nicely. Don’t ever let one of your girlfriends with talons do your turtle like this. It could be dangerous. A person actually has two sphincter muscles. I’m tenderly massaging yours now. Testing the waters so to speak. The central nervous system controls the external sphincter. It can be tensed and relaxed at will by the individual. The internal sphincter is quite different and can involuntarily tense up if the one getting his or her fudge packed has high anxiety about it. I’ve had my dam rammed so many times I could probably even take a torpedo down the dirty road. You, on the other hand, are very tight. Well, you were anyway”

I looked at him quizzically but I soon figured out exactly what he meant. James told Freddy and Teddy to hold me steady with my tail up in the air and my elbows on the floor. Ike got behind me and Ricky rubbed cocoa butter on his penis. It didn’t look that small now. About the size of the average white boy’s I suppose. Between five and six inches.

Ike couldn’t find the target at first. Ricky got him a flashlight and with his hand helped Ike penetrate my anus a couple inches. “Yeow!” I screamed.

“You’re doing fine, Annie,” Ricky reassured. “The key is getting the head of the wonder wand past your sphincter muscles. We just accomplished that. Now he is going to slide it the rest of the way in. It should be painless.”

Ricky turned out to be quite correct because Ike jammed it the rest of the way home and I didn’t seem to flinch or protest much in the movie. But Ike didn’t last long. He banged his balls up against my butt for about two minutes and then he cut loose. You could tell by the pained but pleased expression on his face. And he cried like a baby.

“Settle down,” James said to Ike as he pulled it out. “I hate to see grown men blubber. So you got a little bunkey. No big deal. Toby, you go next and open her a little wider. I don’t think that white bootey is ready for my big black magic want just yet.”

Ricky buttered Toby up and he went right at it exuberantly. I groaned loudly when he entered me but then when he got it all in I seemed to be okay. And he came so fast it was over almost as soon as he began. James laughed and said, “Hey, Toby, I guess you don’t get much white fanny, ’eh? Talk about premature ejaculation. I’ll show you how to tail fuck, man. Just watch me. Ricky, you want to lick the chocolate off Toby’s spit monkey, go for it.” Ricky smiled thankfully and went down on his knees in front of Toby.

James had yet another world record erection. Ricky had finished licking the foreign substances from Toby’s cock but he didn’t want to stop. James pulled him off Toby roughly. “Ricky, put the cocoa butter on my python of pleasure. You might have to get another jar.” Ricky did, taking his good old time rubbing it on. “Now,” James ordered, “I want you all to hold the bitch down while I cornhole her.” They did. He inserted the head of his massive black member and twisted it around, reaming me out real good. He started panting and drooling like a scrodog chasing a bitch in heat.

I shrieked bloody murder and I don’t want to repeat the few discernible words I heard myself use. Then James pushed hard and it looked like I jumped about a foot and yelled some more. But he stayed right behind me. I guess that’s what Ricky meant by the dog’s knot. Imagine what a person being brutally tortured looks like. That was the expression on my face. I saw the Grim Reaper and he had his giant cock all the way up my ass and I couldn’t breathe.

“Ricky,” I insisted, “turn it off. I don’t want to see any more. Just tell me what else transpired.” “You squealed and squirmed and tried to shake loose but the brothers held you down and you just took it and took it and took it. Finally you somehow wriggled free from James and collapsed in unconsciousness on your stomach on the floor. James rolled you over, held your head up, forced your mouth open and began to thrust. Not all the way in, though. I think he was afraid he might not be able to get it back out, what with you being comatose and all. Fucking you in that cute little tight ass had him all revved up and it only took a minute or so before he shot yet another load in your mouth and all over your face. As James finished he bragged, ‘Another white pussy is tamed. But I really dig this one. Feisty and wild once she gets used to the big black bone. I think she liked it. I know she did. They all do. I hope we didn’t kill her. Maybe she’ll come back for seconds. This was the best ball game yet.’ Then he told me to take you home and Freddy and Teddy helped get you in my car.”

“End of story,” I murmured.

“Not quite,” Ricky responded, very amused. “James left you a note, Annie.”

Ricky handed it to me and I opened it hesitantly. Ten one-hundred dollar bills stared me in the face. And an airlines ticket to Orlando. The note read, “Thanks for the white sugar, Annie. There’s more where the $1,000 came from. Think about that sports car you want. Meet us in Orlando.” It was signed, “James & the rest of the black bones.” Oh, and there was a postscript. “The entire team has agreed to become Mormon if you come to Orlando. That’s the religion where you can have more than one woman, right?”

Now I have a real dilemma. Two plane tickets--one to San Francisco to meet Mark and the other to Orlando so the black bones can meat me again. I can’t be in two places at the same time. Although those black bones certainly proved you can be in more than two places at the same time. Oh my, what should I do? I think I’ll go to the showroom and sit in the MR2 Spyder again while I mull over my decision.