Black Book

Story Info
It feels like forever from the car to inside your house.
2.1k words
4.38
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its 10 am Saturday morning, I just woke up and I lay quietly in my bed with a slight smile on my face thinking about my day ahead. We've been planning this for over a week and teasing each other every time we get the chance to talk. On all of our other meetings we've just played, I was just your submissive little play partner, but now; you want me to be your slave. I was a little hesitant to say yes only because we both know how completely stubborn I can be if I don't like something. I know you were happy when I agreed to it because I know how much you want to train me.

I get the strength to finally get out of bed and get into the shower. In the shower I start to get a little bit ahead of myself and can't resist my early urges. I start to circle my clit with one finger and slid another finger in me. I know that you will punish me later if you find out that I have pleasured myself without your permission so I stop before I get too carried away. I know that the guilt of that will build up during my day with you.

I get out of the shower and walk around for a little in my towel trying to find the perfect outfit to wear for you. I find my whiter lace thong with the cool designs on it and I slide it on slowly in front of the mirror. Then I find my green stripped bra and put it on and clip it at the back. I inspect myself in my mirror and I see how the thong and bra fit so well over my curves, I think it's enough to drive you crazy. I get my green short shorts and slide them on, then don't really cover a lot, but it's enough, and my white tank top that pushes my breasts up nicely and shows a good amount of cleavage. I get all of my things together and make sure I have everything before I go.

I bus down to our usual meeting place by the university. I sit on the bus bench to wait for you to get here and I see your car pull up. I get a little bit of a guilty smile on my face as you pull up and get it. I give you a small kiss and you already know what I did this morning and you say "It looks like you're going to get a nice little punishment back at the house." I just nod and put my head down knowing what I did wrong, my mind starts to race thinking about what you have planned back at your house. You grab my hair and pull my head up and tell me that "You're lucky this is your first time being a slave, I might take it a little easier on you for your first time." As we pull into the driveway my heart starts to pound deep in my chest and you can sense my nervousness.

It feels like forever from the car to inside your house. We get in and I take my shoes off, you tell me to get on all fours and that I will crawl behind you everywhere unless you say otherwise. I get on all fours and you just look at me in silence, you walk around me to see how short those shorts really are. You start to walk, so I follow, it's uncomfortable and I can tell that my stubbornness will get the best of me sometime soon. We go into the living room and watch some TV just to relax for a bit, you let me on the couch to cuddle up with you.

You then get up and I follow. You head to the stairs; I know that we are going to start because we're heading to your room. I start to crawl up the stairs, its difficult so half way up the first set of stairs I stand up and walk to the first landing. You turn to look at me and I drop down to my hands and knees as quick as I can. I put my head down in shame knowing that I have already disobeyed you. You just give me a chilling menacing smile and say "this is going to be a long day for you little girl." I nod in disappointment and fear, you know that I'm scare I will be punished and you use it against me. You turn and go up the rest of the stairs in complete silence; I follow you properly this time.

We get to your room and you stand me up at the end of your bed. You write in your black book the things that I have done wrong so far today. The black book is where you document all of my slips and then come up with punishments for each thing.

You come back over to me and caress my from my breasts all the way down to my ass, feeling all of my curves. I see a little tightness in your pants and I smile slightly. You forcefully push me onto your bed and sternly tell me to strip down as fast as I can. I get off the bed and look at you with wondering eyes. You grab your crop and swat my ass and tell me to hurry up. I clue back in at the sharp stinging pain and I take my shorts off first then my shirt and stand there in front of you. "Take it all off" you say, so I take my bra off and then my thong slowly bending over so you can get an even better view.

You grab my arm forcefully and pull me close to you, you give me a passionate kiss and you sit down on your bed. You bend me over your knee and spank me hard on the right buttock and then on my left. I let out a moan and wince when you connect again. I use my hands to try and block you from hitting me again. You move my hands and hold them together so I can't move. I start to struggle as you hit me again and get my hands free and try to block you again, you hit even harder now that I'm struggling. I you hit me one last time as hard as you could and yell out for you to stop as I stand up. You bend me over your bed, face down, and spread my legs wide while saying "I wouldn't try anything like that again if I were you."

You go back over to your black book and write what I have done wrong again. I stay motionless afraid to make the wrong move of any kind. You get your crop and flogger out and trace the flogger down my back to the inside of my legs. I quiver a little at the feeling. You hit me hard with your crop on the right and then the left. "Pick a number between 10 and 30" you say. I tell you 10, so you give me 5 hard swats on each cheek. My entire ass is already firry red and burning.

You rub me clit and down to my slit, you feel how wet I am and you smile. I forget about the burning feeling and get lost in the pleasure of you forcefully fingering me. I moan out loud forgetting about everything else, my knees start to shake and I'm getting close when you quickly stop and give me a hard swat with the flogger. I jump to standing with a scream.

You write in your book again and push me back on the bed, this time, lying on my back. You tie each of my hands to your bed posts and then spread my legs wide and tie them down because you remembered that I don't like to stay still in our previous encounters. I get nervous again and close my eyes to concentrate on anything else but the pain and what's coming next. "Don't close your eyes, I want you to see this," you say as you smack my clit to get my attention.

You reach for a candle that you must have lite before you came to pick me up. I start to squirm in my restraints and you see the fear in my eyes, you drop some on my left nipple. I wiggle at the heat then you swat me with the crop and I scream out as it connects with my clit. You pour some more on my other nipple before I can even recover from the first drops. I cringe and struggle, I want out. You yell at me to stay still or I will get even more punishment, but you still write in your book how much I was struggling. I'm starting to fear this book of yours.

All I can do is nod and try to comply. You pour wax all down my chest and stomach. It burns and I'm struggling and I really want out. Tears start to form in my eyes and you give me a kiss on the forehead to assure me that I'm safe. I start to tense up as you pour it directly on my clit, I scream begging for you to stop and you put the candle away.

I feel relieved but then you pull a ball gag out of your pocket to quiet my screams. I refuse to open my mouth as you try to put it on me. You slap me hard on the clit and I open my mouth the moan and you shove the gag in my mouth and buckle it tight. You go write my misbehavior in your book. You get a t-shirt and put it over my face as a blindfold. I hear you moving things in your drawer. You come back over to me and say "you have been a very bad girl and you know that you will be punished for it, right?" I nod and feel tears forming again "but we'll save some of it for another time.

I feel a pinch on my right nipple, and I realize that it's nipple clamps, you do the right and then the left, they aren't too tight, they are noticeable but they don't hurt. You give each of them a little pinch before moving down and rubbing my swollen and sore clit. You slide a finger in gently to my wetness. You finger me gently and then you take your hand away as I start to get close again.

You kiss me on the forehead and tighten the nipple clamps making me moan behind the gag. I suddenly feel a vibration inside of me. I'm confused with what it is. You tell me that it's an egg vibe; you must have slipped it in while you were fingering me. You have it set to low, which is just enough to keep me up.

You take a ruler and swat me over and over again on the clit. It hurts so bad, I just want you to rub me. You stop spanking me as tears is running down my cheeks. You move the blind fold and tell me that it's almost over. You untie my right arm and leg and turn me to my side facing you. You take the gag out and pull down your pants. Your penis is throbbing inches from my face. You hold my hand down so I can't move as the vibe is still going inside me. I open my mouth wide to accept your penis and you push it all the way in my mouth. I gag, it's too much for me to handle, but you tell me to relax my throat and accept it all. I try relaxing but you don't give me a chance before thrusting it down my throat again. I'm starting to choke and you tell me to suck harder and make you cum so it can stop. I try my hardest, but you turn the vibe up which sends me shaking for release. I suck you the best I can and you explode in my mouth, I swallow it as you take your penis from my mouth.

You turn the vibe on full and I start to shake and struggle again, you tell me to cum and with a loud moan I cum. You gently untie my other arm and leg and embrace me in your arms. You tell me that I did good but will be punished next time for everything.