Black Book Diary Entry: Christine

Story Info
Christine is the wife of my dentist.
1.5k words
3.88
58.1k
7
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Book Diary Entry

Christine is the wife of my dentist, been going there since forever. She used to be a model and you can tell that she once was by how beautiful she still is now. No one would disbelieve that truth about her. They'd just have to look at her.

She fell in love with 'The Doctor', which is how she always refers to her husband as, never calling him by his name, Robert or Bob or Rob. She never calls him anything but Doctor, whenever they are in public. I always wondered if she called him Doctor at home, while they were having sex.

"May I suck your cock, Doctor?"

"Yes, Christine. Please do."

"Thank you, Doctor."

Christine works as his receptionist and gal Friday. Whatever is his whim and whimsy, Christine takes care of it for him to make his office run more efficient. She is such a subservient woman that I wondered if she was into bondage and discipline and if he was her secret master.

I had a secret crush on Christine, the older woman younger man syndrome, I guess you could say. She was forty something and I was twenty something. She was still attractive enough that I'd do her, if I could. I'm not shy to admit that I spent more than one night alone masturbating over the thought of her having sex with me, while thinking of her naked and blowing me.

Anyway, I had an abscessed tooth one day and decided to opt for the laughing gas, rather than go through any more excruciating pain than what I had already experienced. Since I never had it before, since I've never been knocked out and under anesthesia, I was nervous. The procedure went fine, but I had this nagging feeling, a funny sensation, that I had ejaculated. I suddenly felt tired, exhausted really, feeling as if I needed a nap or a cigarette, even though I don't smoke and have never smoked. To be honest, I felt as though I just had sex.

How is that possible? How can someone have sex and not know it or remember it? I'm the type of guy who can remember every time I masturbated and who it was I masturbated over. I chalked it all up to a side effect of the triazolam combined with nitrous oxide. Those are such mind altering and mind controlling drugs and never having had them before, I figured that was it, no doubt.

Only, as the days passed, I had a sick realization that the doctor and his wife had used me and my body to satisfy whatever sick fantasy they had. Perverts. Now I understand why they took yearly vacation trips to Denmark. God only knows what they did there. At first, I denied the thought, but deep down in my heart, I know that I had been a victim for their bizarre display of sexuality.

I thought it was my own fantasy, perhaps, a reoccurring dream, from always wanting to bang Christine, but the more I thought about it, the clearer it became. To help the images along, I closed the blinds and drapes in my house, clicked off all the lights, and turned off the television. Then, I sat in my easy chair and relaxed in an attempt to clear my mind of all other thoughts. Even if it was in my subconscious mind, I hoped that I could bring those thoughts forward and remember what happened.

Breathing deeply, trying to focus to keep my mind blank, I nearly put myself into a hypnotic state and to sleep. Then, the visions of what really happened that day flooded my mind. While still under the drugs that my dentist had given me, I had been sexually assaulted by my dentist and his wife.

With the thoughts that Christine had her way with my unconscious body, I became aroused with the thoughts of what the doctor and his wife had done to me. While still under the influence of the drug, I was susceptible to their suggestions. In control of my mind and my will, they took advantage of me. They raped me.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and grabbed a tissue to give myself a release, while remembering all that happened on that fateful day. I hoped that the sexual activity of me masturbating would help to jog a memory from that day. Hey, it sounded good to me. If nothing else, I'd get off over the thoughts of Christine having her way with my body.

"Unzip your uniform, Christine, let me see those tits."

"Yes, Doctor, whatever you want," she said unzipping her uniform all the way down and lifting up her bra.

Even though I was sitting in a dental chair in the recovery room with these two sexual deviates and still feeling the effects of the laughing gas, I was just coming around. I was semi-conscious, but still quite a bit out of it, but I was still under their control and too woozy not to obey all their suggestions. Although still a bit blurry eyed, I could make out Christine standing in front of me with her white nurses uniform completely unzipped and her bra pulled up and over her tits. Is this for real or was I imagining this?

She had a nice rack and she was wearing white, bikini panties. For an older woman, she had a nice body. Damn, I couldn't believe my drug dazed eyes. Christine was rubbing her panty clad pussy on my thigh.

Then, she lifted my hand and put it on her tit and moved my finger to finger her nipples, first one and then the other. I couldn't believe I was feeling Christine's breasts, while fingering her nipples. Her breasts felt amazing. She had wonderful tits for an old broad. In actuality, she was old enough to be my mother.

Feeling as if I was in a hypnotic state or a drug induced trance, I wondered if I was dreaming. I wondered with the laughing gas, if I was imagining the whole thing. Now, I wonder how many other people they did this too.

I wondered if the doctor had his way with women, too, while his wife watched or if he just got off watching his wife with other men. Maybe he even did this to my wife. She always asks for the laughing gas, even just for a filling.

I couldn't believe this really happened and I was finally remembering it. Only, how could I prove it? I couldn't. I still wasn't totally sure it even happened.

I closed my eyes again trying to put myself back in a trance. I was back in the recovery room and I heard the doctor's voice.

"Take out his cock, Christine. I want to watch you play with his penis."

Oh, my god! I couldn't believe I was remembering Christine was about to take out my cock.

"Yes, Doctor," she said and I felt her unzip my pants and pull out my cock.

I was floating over my body semi-naked. I looked down and as if Christine was here in the room with me now, watched her holding my cock. This was surreal. This was unbelievable. Christine was holding my cock in her hand.

"Stroke his cock, Christine. Make him hard. Faster."

Fuck me. I couldn't believe, Christine, the woman I have lusted over for years was giving me a hand job.

"Yes, Doctor."

I could feel her stroking me. I could feel myself getting an erection. Christine my Dentist's wife, the ex-model was giving me a hand job. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock. I was so very excited watching this, again, as if it was happening to me now.

"Suck his cock, Christine. Take him in your mouth. I want to watch you blow him."

No fucking way! My dentist ordered his wife to suck my cock. Way to go, Doctor. I was in Heaven. I couldn't wait to feel my cock in her pretty mouth.

"Yes, Doctor."

Still too drugged to move, I watched as Christine got down on her knees, took my cock in her mouth, and started sucking me, while stroking me. She was giving me a blowjob. Christine, the older woman that I had lusted over and masturbated over for years was sucking my cock, while her husband watched his wife get it on with another man.

"Joey! What the Hell are you doing? What do you live in a cave? Why are all the lights off and the blinds and drapes closed? Eww! You were masturbating. Gross. You didn't get any cum on the chair, did you? That was my grandmother's chair."

Shit, my wife came home earlier than expected. In a trance, I was slow to react to my wife's voice. It sounded so far away. Then, when I realized she was in the room with me, screaming at me and I was sitting there with my cock in my hand jerking off, I felt like such a shit, a real pervert. I'm just glad her mother wasn't there with her.

"Sorry, Sheila, I, uhm, was just horny."

"I told you not to marry him, Sheila. I told you he was a pervert."

Shit, her mother was there. I can't believe my mother-in-law saw me masturbating, too. I'll never live this down. Now, if I tell her about the dentist, she'd never believe me.

"Honey, I can explain."