Black Cab Driver Asks Anna to Visit

Story Info
Anna is forced to visit the cab driver, and dress sexy.
5.4k words
4.43
34.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lessta
lessta
28 Followers

I do not condone the act of rape.

This is just a form of expression and release of my own fantasies. If you have a problem with this theme or story then do not continue.

*

After the cab driver's last visit, things were quiet at home. My husband got back from his trip in Germany, and I acted like all was well. I had stripped the bed, cleaned the house, and made sure that nothing in the bedroom smelled or reminded me of that night. I threw the bed linen from that night out, and threw out the clothes that I was wearing. I didn't want anything triggering that night.

But I couldn't stop thinking of the cab driver. Images of his cocking burrowing into my ass would burst into my mind. I'd drift off in the middle of a conversation and suddenly my head would be filled with the image of his hands on my body, him shoving his cock into me, his voice purring in my ear. It felt wrong, strange. I tried to force the images out of my head, but the more I did, the more they would burst through. I felt dirty.

I found myself becoming more attentive with my husband. Making sure he was always happy, always in a good mood. I would always make sure the house was spotless, so that nothing was out of place. And at night, I found myself clinging to my husband. Sex used to be a lot more of the missionary position, but I found myself wanting to be on top. Becoming more aggressive in bed, and asking him to yank my hair. I could see he was enjoying it, but at times, he'd look puzzled when I wanted him to be rough with me. I realised I had to restrain myself. That this change was too soon and too sudden. What had that driver done to me?

The cab driver left it a month before he reached out. I was in the office working when he sent me a picture of my wet and frightened smiling face. I froze where I sat, my face stoney. He then followed it with a picture of my breasts, my round perky breasts in full view, while my face was slightly turned to the side. Before I had time to get over the shock of seeing myself topless, he sent a video message to my phone. It was of me crouched on the floor of his cab with my naked ass in the air. His finger wiping my pussy lips to feel the moisture. My phone was on silent, but I heard his voice in my head telling me how much I was enjoying this, much to his amusement. My heart raced, and although I panicked a little, I was more shocked when I felt a slight tingle between my legs. I deleted the video off my phone, but I knew this was his way of reaching out.

"It's been a while." He wrote. "Meet me at your station tomorrow at 7pm, and wear something sexy." My heart sank, tomorrow.

"And if you think of being a no-show, I'll happily upload this online - plenty of porn sites that will love this." He finished.

What would be the worst if I didn't show up? Would anyone recognise me from those pictures? And then the dread took over, my husband would see it, my friends, people who I worked with. Someone was bound to find it. It just needed someone to happen upon it by chance when they were looking for a quick wank. Visit a random porn site, and come across me, my naked breasts, a stranger fingering my wet cunt and baring all to the world.

The next day I lied to my husband and told him that I was heading out with the girls for an evening out. I wore a short black dress, with a cowl neck that drooped in the back with stiletto heels. It made me sick to dress up and put on make up, but I reassured myself that this needed to be done.

I took one final glance in the mirror, and figured I looked fine, in my little black dress and stilettos. As I grabbed my pursed, slipped on my coat, I watched my husband on the couch playing video games. I felt a pang at what I was about to do, and for a split second I wondered if I was doing the right thing. I could stay here in the safety of the house and be with my husband. At that moment, my phone buzzed with a message. The cab driver, with a single word, "Here". I snapped myself out of it, and in my breeziest voice, told my husband I was heading out. Without taking his eyes off the screen, he told me to have a great time, and I walked out the door. As I started walking, I saw a black cab at the end of my road. I froze where I was, and when the engine started I too began to panic. But what I couldn't understand was that I could feel myself tingling, ever so slightly. What was wrong with me? Was I looking forward to this? I walked up to the cab, and as I expected, it was the cab driver waiting for me.

"I hope you don't mind Anna, but I didn't want to take a chance of you being a no-show, so I thought I'd save you the trouble, and would meet you at yours." He said in a king and friendly manner, almost as if we were friends. He then appraised me, slowly, taking in a long look at my outfit and said in a darker tone of voice, "Well, don't you look lovely." He almost licked his lips as he said it, "Go on, climb in."

I turned to the passenger door, when I stopped. He looked at me and in a hushed tone asked what was wrong.

I stared at the door handle, and worked up the courage. "This is the last time, do you hear me? The last time we do this. I cannot do this anymore, or I will tell my husband." I started in a hushed tone and realised I started to raise my voice.

In the same lowered tone, he replied, "Ok Anna, ok. Just get in the car sweetheart." He sounded so soothing, like he was trying to calm me down. I was hesitant for a second, before closing my eyes and opening the door. I climbed into the cab, and sat down.

We drove through the country lanes as I watched the neighbourhood go by. Soon we were at a barn that I had seen before. Again it was dark, and I could hardly see what was around. He parked the cab outside the barn. He told me to follow him as he exited the cab. I climbed out and felt the chill in the air hit me. The cab had been cosy, putting me in a trance, I couldn't bring my legs to take me into the barn. He stood by the barn and turned to look at me. "Anna come on in, you'll catch your death out here." He was right, it was now December and the fields were frozen. But I still couldn't move. He walked up to me and stood before me. "Ok, Anna, this will be the last time, but you have to come with me. Besides, we're going into the farmhouse tonight. It's empty just for us. Come on." He cooed. He draped an arm around me, and started dragging me along side the barn. I would have tried to fight him, but my heels weren't giving me much balance. I followed him round the barn and saw a small farmhouse, with smoke coming out of a chimney. It would have been charming had I not been with him.

He opened the front door and shoved me through. I almost fell forward with the sheer force of his push, but managed to steady myself. We were in the living room, where a fire was burning in the fireplace. It looked like the room had been rearranged. A winged armchair sat in front of the fireplace but at an angle away from it. A coffee table had been pushed up against the wall, to leave space on the rug in the middle of the room. When I looked at the rug, there were other dents where furniture should have been. He had gone through a lot of effort to get this room just right.

"Let me take that for you." The driver said, as he pulled my coat off, almost like a hospitable host. He placed my coat on a hook as he appraised my outfit. "Nice, very nice. Can't believe your husband let you out like that. Surely he'd be worried that someone might try it on with his missus." He said with a slightly leer.

I avoided his gaze and stared at the fire quietly, not making a sound. I was so confused, I hated this man, how much he humiliated me, what he put me through. Yet, all I could feel was slight butterflies in my stomach. I nervousness about what was going to happen.

"Come on Anna, if this is to be the last time we can have a little bit of fun, then let's enjoyit a little." He said as he walked up to me. He put his arms around me almost like a lover and tilted my head back so I could look at his face. "Let's really make tonight special." I felt a shiver go down my spine, and he unzipped my dress and peeled it off my body. He let it fall to the floor as it exposed my black strapless bra and black lace thong. He knelt down in front of me, and cupped my ass.

"Good God Anna, you do know how to dress." He buried his face in my crotch and took a deep breath. He pulled his head back and let out a big exhale. "Aaaahhhhhh, oh yes, I have certainly missed this." I tried to detach myself from what was going on, focus on something else in the room, or be somewhere else, anywhere but here. But anytime my mind slipped away, I'd feel his fingers on my body, rubbing my ass cheeks, working their way under my thong. I snapped back when I felt his finger tip against my anus. He watched my face as he started to play with me, trying to work his finger into my hole. "Oh yes, I have certainly missed..." and he forced a finger into my ass causing me to gasp. "...THIS." My lips started to tremble as my situation hit me. Tonight wasn't going to be over quickly.

"Take off your bra." He instructed. I obliged and slowly unclasped my bra and let it fall to the ground. "Play with your tits. Make sure you finger your nipples and make them hard." I shut my eyes as I began to caress my breasts. Rubbing my nipples with my thumbs as I did so. My nipples reacted to my touch, and slowly started to get hard. I cursed my body for betraying me, but not as much as what would happen next. The driver pulled his finger out of my ass, and pulled my thong off. I was completely naked in front of him. He looked at my pussy for a couple of beats and slowly raised his palm to it. He cupped my cunt and slid a finger between my lips. He rubbed me between my pussy lips, and pulled his hand away. He lifted it up for me to see. His fingers were glistening with my juices. His humiliation was working, again. He watched my face as he slid a finger into my pussy and started to work it in and out. All the while I watched his face, and kept rubbing my breasts, feeling his finger get slick with my juices. I didn't know what to feel, I didn't have time to process it, but my body was reacting to his touch. The more he worked my pussy, the more I found my body beginning to rock with his rhythm. We held each other's gaze, as he cupped my pussy. I could feel something deep in me stirring, and as I closed my eyes to let myself go, he yanked his hand from my pussy and stood up abruptly. He brought his fingers to my face and looked down at me.

"Suck it off, will you sweet Anna?" I looked at his eyes with hatred. Why did he have to put me through this? Why did he have to choose me? He pressed his finger harder against my mouth, until it hurt. I parted my lips and he shoved his finger into my mouth. Instinctively, my lips wrapped round his finger and I sucked my juices off of his digits. "Well, you certainly enjoyed that. Trust me, there's more to come." I looked away as my face crumpled. I wanted to be anywhere but here.

I didn't have long to pity myself, as I felt a naked pair of female breasts pressed against my back. I tried to turn around, but the driver held my arms. "Anna, I'd like you to meet my friend Bianca. She likes to play and has heard a lot about you." The breasts peeled themselves away from me and sat in the armchair near the fireplace. They were attached to a rather tall redhead, that had a full bush, and a skinny frame. She looked no more than 25, and had a wild look about her. She was completely naked and sat with a leg stretched out in to the side while the other was on the chair, bent up at the knee. Her pussy was on full view, and was completely hairy. I'd never seen anything like it and I was dreading what they wanted me to do with her. She had a drunk smile on her face and played with her lip.

"Bianca said she's never been with a woman before, and I thought seeing as you are such a lovely girl, you'd be willing to oblige." The driver encouraged. I stared at her and then turned to him in disbelief. This was not what I was expecting. I had never kissed a girl, let alone been naked with one. I panicked. What did he want me to do?

"I'm not into a full bush, but seeing as you're a woman, I'm sure you don't mind, especially as you have the same bits. Come on Anna, it's just a bit of fun, and when it's over, I'll take you home." He reassured me. I heard those promises before. The girl looked at me expectantly, excitedly. I didn't move, and her smile started to drop. I suddenly felt a fist full of my hair being yanked back and a terse voice whispering in my ear, "You start eating her out now, or I will never take you home and I will post that video online and make you watch me do it." I felt tears stinging my eyes as I felt his spite and anger in his voice. "Ok." I whispered and tried to reach for his hand.

Instead of letting me go, he pushed me down on my knees and forced my head into Bianca's crotch. She pushed her bent leg out and presented her bushy pussy to me. I could smell her lips and closed my eyes. He buried my head in her cunt, and I began to start licking her pussy lips. I licked the entire length of her cunt, and heard her moan. "That's right, keep going until she cums." He said above me. I continued to lick her lips and started nibbling them and sucking them a little. I tried to think of what I wanted done to me, and tried to do the same for her. I started tasting her juices on my tongue and her moans started to grow louder. The driver removed his hand from my head, and so I was able to start tonguing her pussy hole. She seemed to enjoy this and took her turn to grab a fistful of my hair.

As I started to lick and suck her clit, I felt the driver's fingers slide into my pussy once again. In my shock, I tried to pull my face away, but Bianca kept her hold on the back of my head. She pushed my face further onto her, "that's it, keep going" the driver whispered behind me, and while Bianca let out a loud moan.

The driver started working my pussy, pulling his middle finger in and out, making sure that he did it in slow rhythmic movements. It was almost too slow, and I found myself becoming slightly frustrated with him. I kept licking Bianca, sucking her pussy lips, tonging her pussy hole, and slowly realised my hips were meeting the cab driver's finger. My body was trying to get his finger to push in deeper. His hand had stopped moving and I was fucking it. Each time my hips tried to pull his finger into me, he'd pull it slightly away, teasing me. I couldn't help it, I realised I needed to cum, but he wasn't allowing me to be satisfied. This was part of his humiliation, making me beg for it.

As I flicked my tongue over Bianca's clit and tried to vibrate it as much as I could, concentrating on that area. It seemed to work as I felt her hips thrust against my face. "I'm close, keep going!" She cried urgently, as I flicked my tongue over and over on her clit. Just as I thought my tongue would give out from wiggling so much, I heard her moan loudly and her pussy juice gushed onto my mouth. I swallowed her as she kept her hand pinned onto the back of my head. When she caught her breath, she peeled my face away from her crotch and looked at me.

She was a very pretty girl, with green eyes. She definitely was in her early 20s. Her breasts were small, but her nipples were puffy and pert. She had full lips that looked very satisfied. She stroked my face, as I stared blankly at her. My mouth and chin were moist with her juices and she loved it.

"Right Anna, your turn." The driver announced behind me. I snapped my head round to see him walk into the room naked and carrying a 9 inch black strap on. Panic stricken, I got up and tried to run, but Bianca grabbed hold of my arms and shoulders. For a skinny girl, she was very strong, and kept me pinned to kneeling on the floor. The driver had a smile on his face. "Now, now, Anna, you know how this works." He said, "except tonight, we're going to go for something different." He dropped the strap on onto Bianca's lap, and like an infectious disease, the same smile spread onto her face.

"Like I said, Bianca has never been with a woman." he explained. He then grabbed hold of my shoulders and forced me to flip round. "Now be a good girl, and get on all fours for me." I had no choice but to do as he said. He was far too strong for me, and there were two of them. I got on my hands and knees, facing away from the armchair. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eye. He smiled at me, in that cold, cruel was of his. It was only a moment or two before I heard Bianca announce she was 'ready', and I let my eyes close as I felt the tears rising. The driver was kneeling in front of me but watching Bianca, when I felt her hands on my hips. She then parted my pussy lips and I jumped a little at the shock of feeling her touch.

"Wow - she's sopping wet! Didn't think that would get her going, but she's obviously up for it!" Bianca exclaimed. She grabbed hold of my hips once more and rubbed the rubber cock against my glistening wet pussy lips, lubing it up in my juices. Again, I felt a tingle, this was not right, but I couldn't help my body's reaction. I dropped my head so the driver couldn't read my reaction.

"Alright, here we go!" she announced. And with that, she thrust her hips and the rubber cock into my cunt with full force. I let out a cry as I felt the force and length of all 9 inches in me. I could feel it buried deep in me, I almost thought I was choking. I'd never had anyone that deep in me before, including the driver. I felt the pain shoot through me. Bianca pulled all of the cock out of me, which gave me some relief, until she thrust it back into me with just as much gusto as the first. The driver kept his hands on my shoulders to steady me, when he said, "Easy Bianca, you don't want to hurt her."

"Nonsense, look at her, she's enjoying it, she's as wet as a dolphin's pocket!" Bianca exclaimed excitedly. She held onto my hips and started to pound me hard and fast. She slapped my ass hard, and I heard her grit her teeth as she grunted with each stroke. I pursed my lips together and kept my eyes closed, trying to get used to the size of the dildo, trying to relax my pussy. With each slap of her flesh against mine, I could feel how easily the strap on was slipping in and out of me. Though she wasn't letting up, I could feel my pussy tingling as Bianca grabbed my ass and fucking me hard.

The driver pressed his hard cock against my lips. He pulled my head up by my hair so that I could meet his gaze. I looked his straight in the eye as I opened my mouth and let his cock slip in between my lips. I started to lose myself in the moment, when he started fucking my mouth. I didn't need to move my head too much as the momentum of Bianca's pounding was forcing me to bob my head over the driver's dick. He sat up a little so that he could shove his cock further down my throat. With his fingers still in my hair, he pulled my face onto his crotch. Between his groans I could hear him softly say, "I've missed your mouth Anna, I've missed fucking it." as he would thrust into my throat.

Bianca started slowing her pace as I realised she was getting tired. I continued to suck the driver's cock, his head tilted back when I heard her say, "Fucking hell, why isn't she cumming yet? Am I not fucking her hard enough?" The driver looked at her, and stopped pumping my face. "No, you're not. I told you you were doing it too hard. Besides, that's not how she likes it." I dreaded to think what he thought I liked. Although I stayed very still as Bianca stopped fucking me and the driver pulled his cock out of my mouth, I suddenly felt very hollow, being evacuated like that. "Let me show you." he said gently.

He manoeuvred Bianca to lie on her back on the floor, with the strap on sticking up in the air. He then looked at me and gently pulled me by the arm. "She's enjoyed being on top." as if I wasn't there. He lifted me up, and got me to stand over Bianca. I could feel my pussy juices running down my leg, but I couldn't bring myself to lower myself onto the dildo. But the driver's hands were relentless and he was much stronger than I was. Bianca lied there eagerly watching me, as he pushed me down, making me lower my hips onto the strap on. It slid into me with great ease, as I sat on her lap. The driver placed Bianca's hands on my hips, and he place my hands on her breasts.

lessta
lessta
28 Followers
12