Black Canadian Bitches

Story Info
Boston Haitian businessman visits Ottawa.
1.4k words
2.79
27.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

There is nothing quite like it, folks. What the fuck am I talking about? The awesome feeling I get as I work my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick into the tight asshole of a big-booty, sexy Black woman. I am addicted to anal sex. Just call me the Ass Master. Actually, make that the Black Ass Master. I exclusively hunt Black Booty. Asian booty isn't up to par. Hispanic booty is merely an imitation. White booty is purely artificial. Persian booty is usually out of reach. Thus, my preference for Black booty. I am a Black booty worshiper and I am eternally proud to call myself one.

My legal name is Antoine Pierre, formerly of Boston ( Massachusetts) and previously of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti, presently of Metropolitan Ottawa, Canadian Province of Ontario. And I am very much into backdoor loving, folks. Just because I'm in Canada doesn't mean I've got to change my style or areas of interest. There are quite a few American citizens living and working in the Confederation of Canada since the Recession gripped the U.S. so tightly. And now with the Oil Spills, the Tea Party Movement's madness and the general unease gripping American Society, many more are coming to Canada. And Canadians aren't happy about it because they secretly hate Americans. They envy us our strength, our pride, our international power and our resourcefulness. Yet the easiest way for a guy to get some Canadian pussy in Ottawa is to announce that he's American. Trust me, it works.

And I have been chasing Canadian pussy, folks. Make that Black Canadian pussy. Quite successfully, I might add. Why Black Canadian pussy? It's almost as good as Black American pussy. Though my Haitian-American cock is far superior to anything you'll find swinging between the legs of any Canadian. Just ask our dear friend Rose Simon here. This six-foot-tall, busty and big-bottomed, sexily dark-skinned Haitian mama caught my attention when I first spotted her walking around the City of Ottawa's very own Saint Laurent Mall like she owned the place. She looked really sexy in a bright blue T-shirt and short red dress. I like tall, chubby Black women with big butts. And Rose looked like she could easily weigh over two hundred pounds. Might turn off some men but she really turned me on. That's why I asked her to join me for dinner. I treated her to some Manchu Wok and Pineapple juice, and the rest as they say was history.

I knew Rose was a freak the moment I laid eyes on her. There are lots of freaky Black women in the City of Ottawa. That's part of the reason why I am having so much fun here. The Black men of the City of Ottawa are a bunch of lame bastards who only chase fat white women. They don't seem to realize that white women don't give a damn about them. To them, the Black male is either a menace to be subjugated, an enemy to be eliminated or a sexual thrill ride to be ridden and then dismissed. I understand the truth about the racial and social politics of Canada's capital region, folks. That's why I'm here to make some money and then return to Boston where I belong. At least in America you know where you stand. Canadians are so damn fake it's not even funny.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was prowling Saint Laurent Mall looking for some new pussy. And I immediately noticed the tall and lovely Rose. With a big and sexy, full Black booty like hers, it's like she was begging for an ass full of dick. Lots of Black women are into anal sex. They just don't like to admit it. That's okay, though. Black ladies, for those of you who like to get fucked in the ass, you can line up on the right. The Anal Penetration King is here. Your man Antoine is here to please, folks. I am very gentle with my Black female first timers, especially when it comes to anal sex. Please don't mistake this for an arrogant man's boast. It is simply the voice of a confident man with lots of experience, pure and simple.

I'm five-foot-ten, and weigh one hundred and sixty pounds soaking wet. I'm just an average-sized Black man. I have a degree in computer science from the University of Massachusetts in Boston and work as a programmer for the local branch of the Royal Bank of Canada. Yet I've lost count of how many sexy women I've fucked in the ass. Lots of men are scared to approach women. I don't have that problem. I am a super cocky bastard. It works wonders when approaching women. And getting them to do what I want.

Rose Simon was a freak and getting her into bed didn't take too much work. As soon as we got to my place, she wanted to get down. We got busy. I got her naked and then laid her on my bed. I gave her hairy, moist pussy a good licking. I fingered her snatch and she got really wild. Then I put on a condom and plunged my dick into her vagina. I held her thick legs in the air as I rammed my cock into her pussy. Rose rubbed her big tits together and licked her lips as I fucked her. Yeah, I like to look into a bitch's eyes as I fuck her. See that look of surrender from deep inside. I like to drink it in, folks. It is surprisingly tasty.

After slamming my dick into Rose's sweet pussy for a while, I decided to try something new. I rubbed my dick against her pussy. Instantly, the sexy Black woman knew what was up. I smiled at her and nodded. Rose grinned and assumed the position. For those of you who don't speak my language, that means face down and ass up. Why? Simply because that's the way I like to fuck my bitches. I rubbed my hands all over Rose's sexy, heart-shaped ass. I simply love a Black woman's natural booty, folks. I don't find other women attractive. Only Black women. My Black dick has only been inside the mouths, pussies and assholes of Black females. Thank you very much.

I asked Rose if she was ready for some ass fucking and she said yes. Grinning, I took some lotion and smeared it all over her asshole. Then I slowly eased my dick into her asshole. Rose took a deep breath as I penetrated her. Slowly, I began working my dick into her asshole. Inch by inch I got it in there. Holding her wide hips tightly, I thrust my dick deeper into her asshole. Rose was no stranger to anal sex. She gritted her teeth as I fucked her. I like that a lot. Some women scream like nutcases as I pound them in the ass. I love a good scream but not to the point when it's distracting. It interrupts my rhythm and upsets my flow, you know?

Hard and fast I slammed my dick into Rose's asshole. My merciless ass pounding finally got some screams out of her. And not a moment too damn soon. I know that she's a strong Black woman but it's okay for her to scream when she's got a gigantic Black dick in her ass. It doesn't make her weak. It simply means that she's human, that's all. I actually started singing while slamming my dick into Rose's asshole. Can you imagine that? Rose was screaming and actually crying tears as I fucked her in the ass. I pulled her hair and smacked her ass as I fucked her. When I finally came, flooding her asshole with my manly cum, it was glorious. Oh, yeah.

Yeah, I had tons of fun with rose. She's not my only freak in the City of Ottawa but if she plays her cards right, she just might become my favourite. There are lots of Black women in the City and they're horny as hell. They're not getting enough dick because Canada has a male shortage, and the Black Canadian community even more so. That's why Canadian women drop their panties the moment they see American guys in the Confederation. We'll provide the dick and they'll provide the pussy and ass. Just call it a North American fucking party. Sorry, unless you're one of my peeps, you're not invited. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers