Black Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple were side-on to Cathryn, so she was able to see him move his hands from her waist down on to her bottom. He began to knead the cheeks, pulling her into him. She broke off from kissing him and giggled again, before pulling him down onto the grass that they were standing on. They continued kissing, lying on their sides facing each other.

Cathryn saw his hand move from her backside and slip in between them. The movements he made indicated that he was attempting to undo her trousers. The signal that he had succeeded was when the woman gasped aloud. Obviously his wandering fingers had found their target.

Cathryn watched, spellbound and didn't even realise that her own hand had slid down the front of her loose-belted trousers, or that she was now playing with herself. The couple moved a bit and the man removed his hand from her trousers. He then started to undo his own. His cock sprang out and the woman took it in her hands and began gently rubbing it while the man put his hand in his trousers pocket.

She wasn't sure what he took out of his pocket, but as the light glinted off what looked like silver foil, the woman murmured something and he put it back in his pocket. She then dropped her head to his lap and took the end of his dick in her mouth. Although Cathryn had felated a man, she had never seen somebody else do it and it excited her! She was now masturbating furiously with one hand, while the other had somehow found its way under her t-shirt and was tugging and pulling at her nipples.

She came just before the woman managed to bring the man to a groaning orgasm. Cathryn dazedly noticed that as he came, the woman took her mouth away from the end of his penis and continued rubbing while the jets of semen spurted onto his stomach. Again, she had never actually seen this happen and she was surprised at the force with which it left the end of his cock.

The couple got dressed and walked back out onto the path. Very quickly their voices had gone. Cathryn rolled onto her back. Most of both breasts were on show. She too got dressed. Feeling the crotch of her trousers, she was glad that she had chosen a dark pair to wear as they were now soaking wet. Cathryn continued her walk and arrived home just before it started to get dark.

*****

Chapter 13

A week later, Cathryn attended the Spring Fashion launch ay Kenton's. Cathryn didn't wear tights anymore (the cat had told her not to), so she tried a suspender belt under the dress. It didn't work. The dress was too close fitting and fine. She resigned herself to wearing it without underwear (as she was sure Margaret would expect). The weather had turned a bit colder again, so she wore a smart overcoat that she had bought recently.

Walking into the shop, she was pleased to note that the heating was turned up high. She was greeted warmly and took off her coat for Margaret to hang up.

Margaret looked her up and down and said, "Fabulous." Then whispered, "And they look good enough to eat!"

She was referring to Cathryn's nipples which, having been out in the cold, had hardened like bullets.

"I simply must introduce you to my husband."

"Your husband? But I thought... well... that... erm... you were gay?" stammered Cathryn.

"Darling, I'm like a saloon door. I swing both ways." She winked, turned and called, "Simon, there's somebody I'd like you to meet."

She introduced Cathryn to Simon.

Margaret's husband was tall (well over six feet) and broad, but with little or no excess fat. In fact, Cathryn thought he was quite a hunk. She could tell that he had a similar sense of humour to Margaret when he said, "Come on in and join the party. I'm sure you'll soon warm up." Then looking pointedly at her breasts, continued, "Well, hopefully not too soon!"

He too followed his joking comment with a wink and a dazzling smile.

Cathryn drank wine and enjoyed mixing with the other invitees for about an hour before Margaret called for everybody's attention. She told them that the men were invited to go with Simon, who was going to entertain them upstairs. She had no idea what this meant at the time, but later found out that he had a pool table up there. This left the ladies alone to peruse the new stock.

Cathryn's self confidence was very high. She was the best-dressed woman there and Margaret whispered to her at one point that they were all jealous. After about another hour and quite a bit more wine, Margaret had drawn Cathryn to her side and was singing her praises.

"Now this is what I call a good advert. Cat looks fabulous doesn't she? She has a figure to die for." All of the women seemed to be looking at her.

One of them said, "You really do look fabulous. I'm so jealous. And my husband couldn't take his eyes off of you." She rolled her eyes and then asked, "I've got to know, that dress hangs so beautifully on you, what do you wear underneath?"

Cathryn started to blush.

Before she could answer, Margaret said, "Darling, I told you that she has a gorgeous body. She isn't wearing anything under there."

With that, she turned to Cathryn and said, "Go on Darling show them. We're all friends here."

And without a pause she reached behind Cathryn and swiftly undid her zip. Before Cathryn could protest, Margaret had popped the straps off of her shoulders and the dress slipped straight to the floor.

Some of the women just stood with their mouths open. Some smiled in appreciation. One looked directly at Cathryn's' bush and licked her lips. Cathryn was feeling very hot now and quickly bent down to retrieve the dress. Margaret, helpfully, zipped her up again.

The woman who had spoken earlier (one of the smilers) said, "My husband is going to wish he had been here for that." She continued, "Mind you, when I tell him about it he'll probably give me a right seeing to! Not all bad then!"

Everybody roared with laughter. Cathryn smiled and began to relax a little.

"You shouldn't have done that!" she admonished Margaret when they were alone. "Just... doing that in front of all those women!"

"True, the men will all feel left out. Perhaps we should go upstairs and let them have a look as well."

Cathryn assumed she was joking, but when she looked back at her, she wasn't quite so sure.

"You really would wouldn't you?"

"If I had your body, I'd be up there fucking the lot of them."

Suddenly, Cathryn was feeling dizzy. She couldn't trust her legs to move and she was sure that she could feel wetness starting between her legs. But she was trapped, there was nowhere for her to go to obtain release. She spent the rest of the evening pretending to enjoy herself, while feeling the torture of sexual frustration. She was only too glad that the cat hadn't re-appeared; otherwise she may have ended up going upstairs after all.

*****

Chapter 14

When the party finished, Margaret insisted that she and her husband would give Cathryn a lift home. Once there, Cathryn didn't remember inviting them in, but Margaret said, "I'll make the coffee, I'm sure I can find everything. You two sit and talk."

"So. Margaret hasn't really told me much about you. How long have you known her?" asked Simon.

"Well, to be honest, we've only met once before, about six months ago, when I bought some clothes."

Simon thought about what she had said for a while and then asked, "Are you the one that she shut the shop at lunchtime for?"

Cathryn wasn't sure what he was asking.

"Well, I did arrive just as she was about to close for lunch and yes, she did lock the door while she served me."

"Served or serviced? She told me all about it! She came home in such a horny state that I had to fuck her three times that evening. She wasn't satisfied until she'd come about five times!"

Cathryn's mouth went dry. Simon knew about what she'd done with Margaret – and didn't seem to mind! And his admission to fucking her three times in an evening! She had no idea where she wanted this all to lead, but by now she was in such a state that she was almost happy to go along with whatever took place.

Margaret returned with the coffees.

"What's he been telling you about me? It's probably all true, you know."

"Oh no. He hasn't told me anything about you at all."

Simon raised an eyebrow, "Naughty fibbers will get spanked you know. I was telling her about how turned-on Cathryn made you last year and how much of a beating my cock took because of it."

"I see. He's been trying to get you turned on by talking dirty, has he? I'm not really surprised. In fact, what does surprise is that he hasn't already tried to touch you up, the dirty sod. Has he got you turned on yet?" she asked in a casual manner.

Cathryn couldn't reply, She really needed to take a sip of coffee to lubricate her parched throat, but the atmosphere was electric and she couldn't move.

"I see," said Margaret. "Well can I suggest that you really don't want to spoil that dress? If you're getting as wet as I am, then perhaps you had better take it off to avoid spoiling it."

"Yes. Take it off," said Simon and the cat in unison.

He pulled her to her feet; looked deep into her eyes and unzipped the dress. He lifted the straps off of the shoulders and said, "Now I get to see what all the women saw tonight."

He dropped the dress to the floor and groaned at the sight of her naked body.

"I must have you," he said.

"Yes" was all she could reply.

Margaret reached around from behind her and cupped her breasts, fondling the nipples with her thumbs. She could feel Margaret's breasts pressing against her back. She too was now naked.

Meanwhile, Simon had dropped to his knees and was using his tongue to coax even more juices out Cathryn's vagina. He kept doing this for some time, before stopping in order to stand up and undress in front of her. His boxer's were the last thing to come off and when they did, his cock seemed to spring out of them.

She was shocked at the size of it! It wasn't as thick as Tom's but it was at least two inches longer! Margaret released her breasts and then laid down on the floor. Simon led Cathryn over to Margaret and told her to kneel astride her shoulders.

Margaret lifted her head to kiss Cathryn's pussy and, as she did so, she raised her knees and spread her legs wide. A gentle pressure on her back from Simon told her what to do next and she bent over, taking her weight on her arms and began eating Margaret.

She was revelling so much in the pleasurable sensations that she was feeling and tasting, that she had momentarily forgotten about Simon... until the head of his cock began to push into her vagina. She felt it stretch, but this time there was no ripping pain. He gently rocked backwards and forwards, gradually burying his tool deeper and deeper inside her. Eventually, she could feel his testicles slapping against her clitoris, driving her to even greater heights.

She came with a scream. But Simon did not stop. He began to drive harder into her, pushing her face down onto Margaret's gushing pussy. She too came.

Simon withdrew and lifted her back to a kneeling position, while Margaret moved out from between her legs. She sat on the sofa with her legs spread and, with a grin on her face, beckoned Cathryn, who crawled on her hands and knees towards her.

"Do what you did to me last year."

Cathryn slipped two fingers inside of her vagina and bent to suckle her clitoris.

"Do you think she will take it?" Simon asked.

"Oh, I think so. But you'd better prepare her first," answered Margaret.

Cathryn was unable to comprehend this conversation and soon didn't care, as Simon inserted a thumb into her. Once inside, he crooked his digit and pushed downwards. For Cathryn, it was as if hundreds of flash bulbs were suddenly going off inside her head. She had no idea what was happening to her. She had never even heard of a G-spot!

After what seemed forever, he removed his thumb. Her relief was short-lived though, as he replaced it with his other one. What happened next almost made her lose control of her bladder, as Simon found her anus with the first thumb – and began pushing it in!

By now she was finding it impossible to concentrate on her ministrations of Margaret, who had taken matters into her own hands – literally – and was masturbating in Cathryn's face. All she knew by now was that Simon was teasing her pussy with his left thumb, while his right was fucking her ass.

Again, after what seemed a long time, he removed his left thumb and replaced it this time with his cock. He drove it home to it's full-length straight away and then while giving her long, slow thrusts he began to try to ease his second thumb into her anus alongside the first one.

"No you can't!" she yelped. But he kept pushing, and soon it too was inside her and moving in rhythm with both the other thumb and his cock.

Her anus was being stretched more than she ever imagined it could, but the pain seemed, somehow, to be pleasant.

She breathed a deep sigh of relief as his thumbs finally left her ass, but then felt deep disappointment as his cock also left her vagina. She looked up at Margaret's face, which was contorted in the throws of an almighty orgasm.

"DO IT NOW!" she screamed. And with that Simon pushed his cock up her ass.

"NO!" she screamed as she came again, but Simon's cock was already halfway home, having already prepared the way.

Two more thrusts saw his shaft fully embedded. He then built up speed, until he was slamming into her powerfully. She was only just able to catch her breath – she couldn't say or do anything, just remain on her hands and knees while she was rammed from behind.

Meanwhile, Margaret had moved back off of the sofa and was roughly ramming her fingers up into Cathryn's cunt. She climaxed yet again and in a way that seemed to go on forever.

Cathryn must have passed out, for when she opened her eyes, she was lying on the bed covered by the duvet and Simon and Margaret had gone.

*****

Chapter 15

Weeks passed and Cathryn settled back down into her routine way of life – except that, from time to time, she did feel the need for release. She was happy to use her fingers to masturbate but one day she felt particularly frustrated and had the desperate need to feel something inside, filling her. She really didn't know what to do.

She had been lying on the bed wanking for about fifteen minutes, but still hadn't climaxed. As she rolled her head around she looked at the dressing table and saw her hairbrush there. It was a modern design with a rounded-end, tubular handle about five inches long.

She immediately rolled off of the bed and grabbed the hairbrush. Then, still standing, she inserted it into her vagina, sliding it in all the way up to the brushes.

Pulling it almost all of the way out, she then plunged it back in again. She kept this up for no more than a dozen strokes before her knees began to tremble and she started to orgasm.

"Ooh! That's better!" she said to herself. "I'm glad I chose that particular hairbrush. Although, maybe I could have chosen one with a bigger handle!"

She began giggling.

*****

Chapter 16

Spring came and went and as the summer months began Cathryn found herself being invited to more a more parties and barbecues. A lot of these invites were from friends of Margaret's and she decided to (politely) turn them down. She liked Margaret and quite often talked to her on the phone, but she had a feeling that her friend's parties may not be as innocent as the invitations appeared.

She did, however, go to some of the functions organised by her work colleagues. She even held a cocktail party at her own flat on one occasion. Everybody seemed to have enjoyed themselves and thanked her for a wonderful evening. A lot of the men who had been at the party were a lot more friendly and chatty the next day and seemed to smile all the time that they were talking to her. Mind you, it might have been something to do with the fact that she had wornthat dress for her cocktail party.

One evening Margaret rang and she listened as she told her about an idea that she had had. It seemed that she had decided to hold a lingerie party. She told Cathryn that it would have to be upstairs above the shop as she didn't want passers-by leering through the windows. She explained that although she could display a lot of things on dummies, what she really wanted to do was have a model wearing the clothes.

"And," she said. "That's when I thought of you! You would be perfect!"

Margaret didn't hesitate, but went on, "Don't worry. It will be a small and select group. All you would have to do is parade up and down, nip out, change into the next outfit and then do it all again."

"How many outfits are you talking about?" asked Cathryn.

"Well, I was thinking about a dozen. Of course, from a business point of view that would be very expensive, because I wouldn't be able to sell them afterwards. However, if you were to wear the four sets of underwear that you bought last year... they still look OK don't they? Then I will give you another four as a 'modelling fee'. The remaining four will be written off as business expenses (and I'll probably take them myself). What do you think?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure. The idea of parading almost naked in front of people is, well, frankly scary. I'll have to think about it."

Margaret didn't try to push her any further on the subject and changed the topic.

Cathryn put the phone down and sat back on the sofa, contemplating Margaret's idea. A purring sound disturbed her train of thought. She thought that she might not have hung up the phone properly, but when she looked it was the cat, just sitting staring at her. She hadn't seen her for a long time and felt a tightening of the stomach. Sure enough, when the cat spoke, it was a command, "Ring her back. Tell her you'll do it."

Cathryn rang her back.

Things seemed to happen quickly and the lingerie party was set for the Saturday a fortnight away. Margaret had told her to be at the shop at 8pm. The show was due to start at 8.30pm.

As it turned out, she arrived about ten minutes early.

"Thank goodness," said Margaret. "We may have to start early".

She took her upstairs and turned into a room off of the landing, which contained a double bed. She could hear the murmur of voices coming from another room down the passageway.

Margaret closed the door and looked at the small suitcase she had in her hand.

"Got everything? Good!" Margaret was talking very quickly and seemed very excited.

"Now I thought that we should start with the outfits that you brought with you and then move on to the ones that I've laid out on the bed. What were you going to wear first?"

"Well, I thought this one." She unzipped her dress and stepped out of it, revealing sheer black seamed stockings, held up by a deep, black suspender belt in fine lace and matching bra and panties. The effect was stunning.

"Oh, wow!" said Margaret. "They're going to love this!"

Cathryn then took her remaining clothes out of the case and laid them alongside the ones that Margaret had chosen.

"Now, you wait here and I'll just go and see if they're ready to start. Help yourself to a drink if you want." She indicated a tray of drinks on a chest of drawers.

Cathryn poured herself a large brandy and knocked it back in one go.

The room was warm, but Cathryn felt a bit of a shiver. After only a couple of minutes Margaret came back.

"Now, what I want you to do is wait outside the door until I introduce you, then walk in and parade around the pool table slowly. Once you've completed the circuit, stop, turn around and parade back again. When you reach the door, wait until I finish talking (the signal will be when I say 'thank you'), do a quick pirouette and walk out."