Black Cat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to explain, "Then you have to change as quickly as possible into the next set. I'll leave the door slightly ajar so that I can see when you're ready. Do you want to practise quickly?"

Cathryn said she would and began to walk around the room. She felt very self-conscious, but Margaret said she was doing it perfectly. She even managed to gracefully turn on the spot once she had finished.

"OK," said Margaret. "Let's go for it!"

She led Cathryn down the passageway, opened the door a fraction and stepped in.

All Cathryn could see from this angle was a blank wall. She heard Margaret's voice call for hush and then the show started, "Welcome, lingerie aficionados, to our inaugural lingerie evening. We are very lucky to have, and proud to present, our model for the evening; Cat."

Margaret opened the door and Cathryn walked through. To her dismay, she realised that Margaret had tricked her. She had been nervous of parading in front of a group of men and women, but as she looked around the room she saw that therewere no women. The entire audience (six of them) was made up of men!

She nearly turned and ran, but realised that they were all seated, spaced out around the edge of the room with a pencil and pad in their hands. As Margaret continued to describe what she was wearing in a business-like manner, she saw one of the men make a note on his pad. She persuaded herself, therefore, that this show must, indeed, be legitimate and began to walk around the pool table.

She heard complimentary comments (about the underwear, not the model) as she left the room.

She sped back to the bedroom and changed into the next outfit. This one was virginal white and she wore it without stockings. The darkness of both her nipples and pubic hair showed through this set. As she left the room again, she could see that her nipples had hardened again.

Cathryn was getting into her stride now and seemed to be achieving good reactions from the men. Finally, she was down to the last two sets. She picked up number 11 and looked at it. It was very soft to the touch, but it was simply a very fine mesh and virtually transparent.

She couldn't understand the point of this particular piece of underwear. The men, on the other hand, whistled and applauded their approval to such an extent, that Margaret asked her to repeat her parade of it.

The trouble was, as she walked, the mesh was rubbing across her very hard nipples, causing those sensations that she always loved. Having been turned on by this, the rubbing of the mesh across her clit was making it difficult to walk in a straight line. She almost toppled over as she turned on the spot before leaving the room.

She raced back to the bedroom to change. She pulled the mesh teddy off and, still naked, walked across to the drinks and poured herself another large brandy. She drank half of it and then picked up the last item.

It was similar to the last one, being of fine mesh, but this time in white, with some additional lace at the breasts and crotch. She slipped it on and realised what the lace was hiding; the bra section had splits down over where her nipples were. Worse still, the gusset also had a split, from just below the navel, right round between her legs and back up over her ass!

Oh it felt comfortable, and the splits didn't seem to part as she walked, but still! She grabbed the glass with the drink in it and finished it quickly. She walked back to the room and the reception she got was even better than for the previous outfit. She paraded around and back again, three times and revelled in the apparent adulation, until Margaret asked her to show them the hidden surprise and reveal her nipples.

She faced the room and looking around at them all, used her thumbs and forefingers to push the peephole splits apart and reveal her nipples. The reaction was deafening. So much so that she nearly couldn't hear Margaret whisper in her ear, "Just pop up on the table darling."

So Cathryn turned round and sat on the pool table.

"Now, if you could just lie down and demonstrate quickly? Two fingers should do it."

Cathryn was no longer in a position to argue. She lay back on the green baize of the table, opened her legs and inserted two fingers through the gap in the knickers into her vagina.

She heard Margaret say, seemingly from far away, "Gentlemen, I believe the main entertainment of the evening has begun!"

Having said that, she knelt down in front of her and replaced Cathryn's fingers with her own and began lapping at her pussy.

Cathryn wondered if they were going to perform a kind of sex show for the men, but then realised that 'audience participation' was to be expected when she saw the men standing around her, naked, all of them with erections.

Simon said, "Let's just move her up a bit."

So many hands were on her that she felt as though she were floating up the table. They put her back down and she watched as Margaret knelt on the table and began to lick again. As she did so, some of the men were beginning to undress her. A pair of hands took hold her head gently and she looked up to see Simon (upside down). He tilted her head backwards and she found herself looking straight at his eight inch cock. He offered it to her mouth and she felt it slide in.

She suddenly felt panic as she remembered that she couldn't take it all of Simon's dick before, but as he fucked her mouth gently he moved deeper and deeper into her throat. She managed to relax herself and started breathing through her nose. Before long, she felt a gentle tapping on her nose. She opened her eyes to see Simon's balls swaying backwards and forwards, as his shaft reached all the way into her throat.

Meanwhile, Margaret had stopped licking her pussy and one of the men had taken over (she could tell from his moustache). Two others were paying attention to her breasts and nipples. Simon's strokes became more urgent now and she could tell that he was about to shoot his come in her mouth, but to her surprise, he didn't. Instead he withdrew and continued to rub his penis until the thick, milky streams of his ejaculation splattered across her face and neck.

Almost immediately, Simon's cock was replaced with another. This one was not so long, but slightly thicker. She managed to take this one all of the way in as well.

The licking of her pussy stopped after she had orgasmed for a second time and then she felt her vagina being stretched and penetrated for the first of many times that evening.

The men at both ends climaxed at about the same time. They too withdrew and spurted their fluid over her body. One of the men who had been sucking on her tit climbed onto the pool table beside her. Other hands guided her, but she seemed to understand without being told that she had to straddle him. His cock was the smallest that she had come across to date and it slipped in very easily indeed.

As she rocked up and down on him, another man knelt astride the first man and pulled her head down onto his cock. She couldn't take this entire one in this position, but she did the best she could. She felt a pair of hands pushing her bum cheeks wider apart. She felt hot breath and then was momentarily shocked by the feel of a tongue attempting to penetrate her anus!

The tongue was substituted with a finger, then two. Finally, she felt the head of a cock leaning against the entrance to her asshole. It didn't lean for long. Soon it too was buried deep within her. Now she could feel the two cocks battling inside of her.

She was full of cock. Come was being sprayed all over her as she worked hard to satisfy them all. She didn't know how much time had passed, but she now had only one man inside of her. When he told her he was coming, she lifted off of him and lay down on her back, while he sat astride her and pumped the contents of his dick onto her breasts.

Margaret helped her off of the pool table and held a cup of water to her lips.

"Here, drink this. You must be parched with the amount of cock you've been swallowing!"

Cathryn drank the water gratefully and looked at Margaret. She too was covered in sticky white come.

Cathryn finished the water and Margaret said, "The party's almost over, time for the finale."

The men were standing in a circle, some were erect, some only semi-hard. Margaret took her hand and led her into the circle. They both knelt down. The men began rubbing their cocks and offering them to the women. Cathryn had one in each hand and a third was being held out in front of her.

She alternated between the three, taking them as far as possible into her mouth and then rubbing the others while she concentrated on the next. She had no idea where each of the cocks had been. The tastes and scents were all mixed up. As the three men finally orgasmed she opened her mouth and felt the fluid splash across her face and tongue. She swallowed as much as she could and licked up any that was around her mouth.

Finally, she was lifted to her feet and given a soft towel to rub herself down with. By the time she had finished, all of the men were dressed and took it in turns to kiss her goodnight – and to thank her for a 'really special' evening. She and Margaret were so exhausted that they made their way back to the bedroom, climbed into to bed together and went to sleep.

*****

Chapter 17

The 'gang bang' as she thought of it, was a kind of watershed for Cathryn. She was glad that it had happened, but she did not want to do it again. She resisted further invitations from Margaret and her friends (both male and female) and limited her social outings to those connected with workmates.

As far as sex was concerned, Cathryn's libido was now solidly under control. She accepted that there were times when she needed release, but she dealt with these occasions. She had even plucked up the courage to enter an Ann Summers shop and purchase a vibrator.

At the time she thought she was getting a bit carried away in purchasing a 'Rampant Rabbit Thruster'. It wasn't so much the price – she could easily afford it – it was the fact that she had really gone in there looking for something like her hairbrush! Just shows the value of a good salesperson!

In fact, once she got home and tried it out, she wondered how she had managed without it. She could have long, slow leisurely wanks or, if the need arose, she could bring herself to rapid powerful orgasms to release painful sexual tension. Of course, she didn't carry it with her, so on the very seldom occasions that she needed to relieve herself at work, she would make do with her fingers.

The black cat never came back.

*****

Epilogue

It was another late Friday evening. Cathryn didn't really need to stay late, but for some reason she didn't want to go home yet. She was surfing the Internet for cheap tickets to Vienna (she had a hankering to see that City some day), when there was a single knock at the door. A head poked around it.

"Tom!" she said (in a tone a little bit more friendly than she had intended).

"If I come in, will you promise not to throw things at me?" he asked dryly.

"What do you want?" she asked (in a slightly less friendly tone).

"To explain."

Cathryn just stared.

"In the shower that time... I said the wrong thing."

"I'll say you bloody did! I'd just given you a blowjob and you told me that you have a girlfriend!"

"No I mean... well, what I said was only part of what I was going to say. Except that I was so stunned by what had happened that I wasn't thinking clearly."

"You mean you hadn't engaged your brain before opening your mouth."

"Yes. All I'm asking is that you let me tell you what I wanted to say, without interrupting, so that I can correct my mistake."

Cathryn answered him by not saying anything.

"What I was going to say, was that; 'I wish my girlfriendhad been able to satisfy me like you can.' Not that it would have kept us together; we just weren't compatible. Yes it was a crass thing to say at such a passionate moment, but you have to understand, I'm a simple man and you had just scrambled my brain."

Cathryn considered what he had said – and (to her chagrin) she believed he was telling the truth.

He went on, "I've really missed you over the last year. I don't know if you will ever be able to forgive me, but I have thought about you, literally, every single day. I haven't even considered going with another woman because I am so smitten."

A lump was forming in Cathryn's throat. "What are you trying to say?"

Tom took a deep breath and said, "I love you. I love you and I have done since we went out for that meal."

Tears began forming in Cathryn's eyes. "Why have you waited until now to tell me?"

"Because I thought that maybe you hated me. I thought that I had blown it."

"And now?"

"I decided to find out once and for all. I've been a coward for too long." He paused and then asked, "Well, I have I blown it?"

The lump in Cathryn's throat made it difficult to talk. Instead, she simply stood up, walked around the table, put her arms around his neck and began kissing him, as if they had never been apart.

When they disengaged, he asked, "Well, am I forgiven?"

"I'll think about it," she said and walked over to the office windows, where she pulled the blinds. She turned, walked back towards him and kissed him on the lips again.

Withdrawing again, she looked down, undid his trousers and belt, pulled out his rapidly expanding cock, knelt down in front of him and said, "Now, where were we...?"

"Meeeowwwww!" said Tom.

The End