Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, what?" He asked as he put his beautiful cock away.

"Yes, I enjoyed sucking your big cock," I admitted, adding 'big' for some reason.

"And you want to suck me again?" He questioned.

"Yes." I admitted, sad to no longer be able to see his cock. It was beautiful in the same entrancing way that a woman's legs encased in nylons were. I could have stared at and admired that cock like I did the Mona Lisa when I was at the Louvre.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"You can answer it cocksucker, I'm done with you for now," he said walking away.

I got off my knees, quickly walked out of the house feeling shame course through me like women must feel when returning home the next morning in the same clothes as the night before.

I answered the phone. It was work and I returned to my normal work day. The only evidence of my discretion was the lingering aftertaste of cum.

All day, I felt shame...I felt guilt...I felt hunger.

The minute I walked in the door and saw my wife, guilt again riddled me.

After dinner, my balls still boiling as they had been all day since the first text came. I walked up to her as she did dishes, spun her around, guided her to her knees and quipped, "Come and get your dessert."

She wordlessly fished out my cock and began bobbing. Her mouth felt amazing and I wondered if my mouth felt this good for Malcolm. As I replayed my submissive gay act, my balls erupted and I came in my wife's mouth in under a minute.

Once she had swallowed my cum, she stood up and kissed me.

She surprised me by slipping her tongue in my mouth and again I tasted the salty goo that was my cum.

I swallowed my own cum and when she broke the kiss she shrugged with a naughty smile, "I figured you would want some dessert too."

I stared at her in shock, her behaviour very unlike her.

Joking, I eventually quipped, even though the real meaning was so much more, "I suck one big black cock and now you think I'm an eager cum swallowing cocksucker."

She shrugged, "You did look incredibly hot with a cock in your mouth."

"Oh, you know just how to make your man feel good about his masculinity," I joked, even though I felt the whole conversation was surreal...as if the sexual hierarchy was shifting right in front of my eyes.

That night in bed, I decided that I was not going to meet Malcolm again. I had sucked cock and that curiosity had been satisfied.

5. THE BEDROOM HIERACHY SHIFTS...I REALLY CAN'T RESIST

The next few days, every time I received a text I got nervous. My resolve to refuse the offer was still firm, but until the offer was given I knew it was just words...I needed to back it with action.

Yet, he didn't text me, and eventually I figured he was done with me which ironically created its own roller coaster of emotions:

1. Was I a bad cocksucker?

2. Who cares? I had no intention of ever doing it again.

3. Thankfully, by not texting me I didn't have to deal with my own potential weakness....one that had already placed me on my knees in front of an eighteen year old black boy.

That said, just because I had decided I wouldn't suck cock ever again didn't mean I didn't think about it constantly.

I jerked off in the morning replaying my oral submission.

His cock popped into my head many times throughout the day.

After I fucked my wife and came in her cunt she again surprised me by grabbing my head, roughly pushing me between her legs and to her leaking cunt and made me eat: the mixture of my cum and hers. She came grinding her messy hole all over my face.

Once done, she weakly apologized, "Sorry, baby."

I admitted, getting turned on being used by her, "It's okay, sweetheart, I really enjoyed that."

"Being treated so roughly or eating your cum from my pussy?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Both, I guess."

The next night she again made me eat her cum filled box, but this time she got verbal.

"Eat my cunt, baby," she moaned, before adding, "get all your cum out you little cum slut."

Being called a 'cum slut' by my submissive wife was incredibly strange, yet it somehow turned me on.

I continued licking, shoving my tongue inside her cunt, getting drawn into being submissive to her.

"You really love cum, don't you?" She moaned her hand grabbing the back of my head and holding me deep in her cunt.

I responded, as best as I could, "Yes," even as I flashed back to Malcolm's sweet addicting load.

She again grinded on my face until she reached orgasm, flooding my face with a mixture of both our cum.

Letting go, she smiled, "I think I have a new way to get off."

I laughed, "You get off being in charge?"

She nodded, "Apparently."

I wasn't sure what I thought of this new shift in sexual power, but regardless I was helpless to stop it.

I was just getting ready for bed when I got a text.

"Who is it?" Marcia asked.

It was from Malcolm.

Cocksucker

5 minutes.

Walkerton Park.

I lied, "It's Sam; he needs me to do a service call." Thankfully, my job did have me on occasion doing late night calls, so I could create a believable lie.

"Bummer," she said, knowing I hated these late night calls.

"Hopefully, it won't be long," I said, "the call is close by."

"I'll be asleep," she said, before smiling, "you really wore me out."

I got dressed and headed out determined to tell him that I was done doing this.

I could have walked, but chose to drive to keep my lie up with Marcia in case she looked out the window for any reason.

I arrived at the park wondering where he would be, or if he was actually expecting a blow job in public.

I got out and saw him at the playground. I walked over and he asked, "You drove?"

"I told my wife I had an emergency call," I answered.

"It was an emergency," he nodded, grabbing his crotch.

"Malcolm," I began, before he quickly cut me off.

"Knees, cocksucker," he demanded firmly.

Although I never saw myself as a submissive, the past week had proved I was, and although I wanted to stand up to him, I felt myself lowering to the ground, my resolute defiance shattered in two words.

"Good cocksucker," he smirked, as he pointed, "Crawl over here to this secluded spot."

I wordlessly obeyed, shame and hunger burning through me like it always seemed to when push came to shove.

"Fish it out, cocksucker," he ordered.

I again obeyed, pulling his zipper down and awkwardly pulling his semi-erect cock out.

Seeing his majestic prick, my mouth instantly watered and I couldn't fathom why I had considered never having it in my mouth again.

I opened my mouth and took it in. It felt so natural as it hardened. I again wanted to take it all in my mouth; I again wanted to feel him shoot his cum down my throat.

I was no longer a straight married man...I was a cocksucker...a cocksucker for black cock.

As if reading my mind, he asked, "So what would your wife say if she knew the pipe you were really working on?"

As he pulled his now completely stiff cock from my mouth I answered, "She'd likely push me out of the way and take it for herself."

"Has she ever had a black dick before?" He asked.

"No," I answered, "but her favourite dildo is long and black."

As he slid his cock back in my mouth he said, "Poor woman, living vicariously through a lame facsimile of what she likely fantasies about while she is fucking you."

Such thoughts would have never occurred to me a few days ago, but our last few sexual encounters had me questioning my manhood (not only the obvious cocksucker thing, but also who was in charge in the bedroom).

Yet, I tried to focus on the task at hand, which was serving this beautiful cock until I got him off.

He ordered, "Keep sucking, but pull out your cock and jerk yourself off."

I involuntarily moaned on his order which only added to my own guilt, yet my cock hard again, I awkwardly fished it out and began stroking it.

"Shit, the Lord only gave you half a cock," he chuckled, making slight vibrations in my mouth.

It was true, my cock was half his size, but it didn't shame me...as I had no control over the size of my dick, unlike the conscious choice I made to suck his cock...again.

"No wonder your wife has a big black dildo," he continued, "no way she gets off on that tiny thing."

Again, thoughts that had become abundantly clear the past few days.

I stroked my cock, somehow completely turned on both by having a cock in my mouth and for some inexplicable reason, the degrading talk too.

"I bet your wife would beg for this cock in her cunt," he continued.

Again involuntarily I moaned at his words.

This made him roar with laughter. "It turns you on doesn't it, cocksucker? Thinking about having a real man with a real cock satisfy your wife in ways you could never do."

I hated his assumption, yet I hated more that it did indeed turn me on. I love my wife unconditionally, and the idea that she had been missing out all these years from real sexual pleasure made me feel guiltier than did sucking a teenager's cock while she was just a block away drifting into slumber.

He pulled out expecting an answer and I admitted, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" He questioned, wanting to hear me say it.

"Yes, I'd like to watch you fuck my wife," I admitted.

"And please her like you can't?" He added.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Would she love my big cock?" He asked.

Staring at it, I admitted the obvious, "Yes! She'd fucking love it."

"As would you, I bet," he added. As he slid his cock back in my salivating mouth.

Sadly, I knew he was right. The idea of him satisfying my wife in ways I never could turned me on and I began jerking myself off faster. Meanwhile, I hungrily bobbed back and forth like the eager cocksucker I suddenly was.

"Fuck, I bet you'd like getting ass reamed like your faggot friend Andy too," he continued.

I had no interest in taking a cock in my ass, especially a cock as big and wide as his, but I couldn't say as much with a mouthful of dick.

"I know, I know," he continued. "At the moment you have no interest in being a bottom, you're actually quite content with being just a cocksucker, but the reality is eventually you will want to bottom. Like sucking cock, you will be in denial at first, then slightly curious and eventually it will consume your thoughts until you try it and become the true two-hole fuck toy you were meant to be."

His words were ludicrous and pretentious...yet those were the words that made my balls boil and erupt in a matter of seconds, spewing cum all over my hand and the children's playground.

"Shit, you really are a faggot," he laughed, "only real faggots shoot their load from the idea of getting their ass reamed. Or was it the vision of me banging your wife with a real cock?"

I did feel like a faggot, coming all over myself while sucking a teenager's dick while he talked dirty to me.

He again pulled out, and again I admitted the lesser of the two evils, even though I wasn't sure what actually made me erupt, "Yes, I came thinking of you fucking my wife."

"With my big black monster?" He questioned, looking down at me amused.

"Yes, your big cock would fill my wife in ways I can't," I admitted.

Moments later, now getting about six inches in my mouth, he warned, "Here it comes, cocksucker."

The words were music to my ears and I eagerly awaited the spray that was to follow.

A few more bobs and it indeed did come, filling my mouth completely.

"That's it, cocksucker," he groaned, "take all my cum like the cum deposit you are."

Again such a derogatory term and yet as I swallowed his cum for the second time, the term seemed completely true...he was indeed depositing his cum in me.

Pulling out, he said, "Your real training starts tomorrow"

"What training?" I asked, oddly more curious than nervous.

"Ten inches in your mouth training," he answered.

"Oh," I nodded, still not able to fathom that ever happening.

"You know what they say," he smiled, putting his cock away, "A cock in your mouth a day and eventually you take ten inches okay."

I laughed, "No, I've never heard that one before."

"Be on call, cocksucker," he firmly said.

"Yes, sir," I nodded and then realized what I'd said.

"'Sir', I like that," he laughed, before adding, "You may be one of the most submissive white cocksuckers yet."

I didn't respond, not wanting to dig a deeper hole in my submission.

"Your training will continue some time tomorrow," he repeated.

I nodded as I put my cock back in my pants, the usual feelings of shame and excitement bouncing inside me.

I drove home pondering my predicament, wondering what my wife would really think if she saw me sucking cock, or saw his big black cock.

I didn't have any answers, but I knew that when I was beckoned I would find a way to meet him, find a way to have his cock back in my mouth.

As I got out of the truck I realized I had indeed become one of Silkstockings' characters.

I wondered: would she write my story?

The end

Coming Someday:

Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training

Greg is trained to take all ten inches at a variety of risky locations and then trained to be a submissive bottom. Meanwhile, his wife slowly takes control in the bedroom.