Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next door neighbour, Edward, a nerdy kid who mowed our lawn, was riding a big cock in his ass. His eyes were closed, so he didn't see me, yet the Hispanic guy did. He smiled, and asked, "Enjoying the show?"

I quickly left without answering and, thankfully, before Edward learned my secret or that he knew I now knew his.

I reached my van and sped off; my head again spinning... was everyone I knew a cocksucker or faggot?

I called my daughter as soon as I was away from the scene of the crime. She was just returning from lunch with her friends, she said, and heading to class. Relieved that Malcolm was indeed bluffing or at the very least just threatening, I headed back to work.

I worked the rest of the afternoon without being interrupted by Malcolm, and had a relaxing evening. It was my wife's bridge night, so I had the house to myself and just went to Netflix and binged on 'House of Cards'.

By the time I went to bed, Marcia wasn't home yet, which wasn't uncommon.

What was uncommon was being woken up for sex. Especially, when I opened my eyes and realized a pussy was in my face.

"Get eating, Mistress is horny," Marcia slurred, clearly quite drunk.

Although still not fully awake, I leaned up and began licking.

"That's right, slave, lick your Mistress's cunt," she moaned.

Being called a 'slave' woke up my cock.

After just a few seconds, she began grinding her pussy on my face. Her cunt was soaking wet, like it often was when she was drunk and horny, although she'd never ground her face on me like that before. I tried licking as best I could, but really she was getting herself off with my tongue, nose and face.

In only a couple of minutes, thank God, as I was struggling to breath in the confined space, she shifted from grinding to bouncing as she came on me.

"Yes," she screamed, "eat my cum you fucking slave slut."

And I did, in awe of her treatment of me and in awe of how hard my cock was at the rough treatment. I couldn't believe how much our sexual relationship had changed in just over a week.

Once she was done, she rolled over and said all sexily, "I see being used like a slut got you horny, baby."

I admitted with a smile, "I've never been used for a booty call before."

"Well, get used to it," she smiled, "you're my bitch now."

"Don't you mean slave?" I questioned, playing along, as I sat up with plans to fuck her.

"You're both," she shrugged. "Today you're my slave, but one day soon I plan to make you my bitch."

Her words intrigued me, and scared me a bit. As I moved between her legs she ordered, "Stop."

I did.

"Such an obedient pet," she purred, as she sat up and took my cock in her hands.

I groaned, realizing how many times my cock had been hard today and then ignored and surprised I hadn't jerked off while I was home alone.

"Does my slave need to come?" she asked, as she began jerking me off.

"Yes," I nodded.

She stopped and yanked my dick rather hard. "Yes, what?" she questioned, her soft, sexy voice suddenly transformed into a firm, annoyed one.

I groaned, in a bad way, the yanking hurting a bit, before correcting myself, surprised completely by her shift in demeanour, "Yes, Mistress."

"And don't forget it," she said, resuming stoking my cock.

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized, both turned on completely by her firm dominant behaviour, and yet equally mortified at being dominated in such a way by her.

I was the man in the house. I was supposed to be in charge.

As if reading my mind, she explained, "In the bedroom, I am the Mistress always, is that clear?"

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," I stammered, still surprised by her firmness... she had always been the submissive one in the bedroom, willing to do almost anything to please me sexually.

"Do you want your Mistress to suck your cock?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, desperately wanting to feel her warm volcanic mouth wrapped around my painfully rigid cock.

"And what will you do for your Mistress in return?" she asked, again talking sexy, as she flicked my mushroom top with her tongue.

"Anything, Mistress," I moaned, "I am yours to please."

"Do you really mean anything?" she asked, looking up at me, still stroking my cock.

I was a little nervous at her question and her mischievous grin and tone, yet nodded, "Yes, Mistress, I'll do anything you want."

"Delicious," she purred, before taking my cock in her mouth.

She easily took my whole cock in her mouth and began bobbing quickly, her blow jobs while drunk usually even better than her sober ones (and those are epic).

In less than a minute, I could feel my balls boiling and I did what I often did when close, I grabbed her head to fuck her face to completion like she always loved me to do in the past.

To my surprise, she pulled back, my about to explode cock leaving her inferno of pleasure, as she scolded me with venom, "How dare you treat your Mistress so disrespectfully!"

I was shocked. This was rather routine treatment. Yet, seeing the real anger in her eyes, she wasn't playing me, I apologized, "Sorry, Mistress, I was so excited I got irrational."

"Yes, you did," she scolded. "Your punishment will be no coming tonight. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, feeling devastated. I was seconds away from coming and now I had to ignore the desperate longing of orgasm.

"Good night," she said, laying back down and rolling over, like she did on those very, very rare occasions where we got into a fight before bed.

I considered going to the washroom and getting myself off, but somehow felt compelled to obey my wife's order.

So I too returned to lying down... although I sure as hell didn't sleep well.

TUESDAY

The next morning, my wife was in the kitchen making breakfast and acted as she did every morning: sweet and thoughtful. She poured me coffee and had bacon and eggs on the table.

I considered making a joke about blue balls, which I was pretty sure I had at the moment, but decided against it.

To my surprise, the entire day I was left alone. No texts from Malcolm. Which was good because after being forced to blow a complete stranger and almost getting caught by my next door neighbour, I was done.

That night, I had just finished supper when I got the text:

Did you enjoy Jerome yesterday?

I responded:

We need to talk.

He responded back:

What do you think we are... a couple?

I talk, you suck!

I order, you obey!

Is that clear?

Before I could respond, unsure what to say to such a black and white response, he texted again:

Clearly you either enjoyed your punishment or are not too quick at catching on.

Be in your garage in fifteen minutes.

You have work to do.

My eyes went big.

He was coming to my house.

My wife was home.

My daughter was home.

I texted back:

Please don't come over here.

He didn't respond, as I stared at my phone waiting for a response that wasn't coming.

I had to stop this once and for all.

I was losing control of my life.

I was at the whim of an 18-year-old black teen and his cock.

My wife had taken control in the bedroom.

I was completely lost and unsure who I was anymore.

Was this my mid-life crisis? But instead of buying an overpriced sports car or a motorcycle I had become a cocksucker to a teenager and a slave to my wife.

I went to the garage deciding to end this once and for all and not wanting him to knock on my door. How the hell would I explain that?

My garage was a work garage and didn't have any vehicles in it, so it was very rare for my wife or daughter to go in it. Thus, I felt it was unlikely I would get caught by either of them... although I had no intention of sucking his cock today... or ever again.

This had to end.

I told my wife I was going to work in the garage for a while as she was reading a book and headed out.

I waited about five minutes, playing in my head what to say.

I felt like a teenager trying to find the words to break up with a girl.

I was nervous.

I was nauseous.

I opened the side door slightly so he could walk in without making any sort of noise.

He walked in and so did James.

'Fuck' I thought to myself.

Malcolm said, "You know James, don't you, cocksucker?"

"Don't," I firmly said, trying to keep any shred of dignity I had with my daughter's boyfriend.

"Knees, cocksucker," Malcolm ordered, ignoring me.

I watched James drop to his knees his face showing the same shame I currently felt. He was as mortified as I was to be in this situation.

I didn't follow suit.

"Ahhh, still playing defiant," Malcolm said, smiling. "James, what happens to cocksuckers who disobey me?"

"They get punished, sir," James answered.

"Have you been punished?" Malcolm asked the kneeling James.

"Yes, sir," James nodded, refusing to make eye contact with me.

"How?" Malcolm continued.

"Stop!" I ordered. "That is enough."

Malcolm sighed heavily. He then said, "Cocksucker, apparently you need to learn your place." He walked directly in front of me, glared into my eyes and continued, "You never, and I mean fucking never, interrupt me or tell me what to do. Is that fucking understood?"

Suddenly scared, I tried to explain, "It's just, we can't do this..."

"Is that fucking understood?" he repeated, louder, putting his hands on my shoulders and roughly pushing me to my knees.

"Please," I weakly protested, realizing I was again losing.

"Please, what?" he asked, "Please may I suck your big nigger cock in front of my daughter's boyfriend? Why, yes you can."

"No, I..." I began to respond, even as I could see the bulge in his pants which frustratingly made my mouth water.

"Now, cocksucker," he demanded, "or I go inside and offer my services to the two ladies of the house."

"Do it, Mr. Benson," James spoke up. "He isn't bluffing."

I couldn't fathom Malcolm having the balls to walk into my house and offer his cock to my wife or daughter, yet based on the hypnotic power he and his cock had over me, Andy, James and assumedly others, I couldn't risk it.

Absurdly, I had to suck his cock to protect my wife and daughter.

Yet I pleaded one more time, "Please, not here."

"Then get me off quick and you can return to your vanilla suburban life," Malcolm ordered.

Thinking the best way to end this was to suck him and, truth be told, I wanted to suck him, although not in my garage or in front of James, I quickly fished out his cock, which was completely hard and with a slight sheen, and took it in my mouth.

Malcolm moaned, "Good, cocksucker. Suck on my dick just like your daughter's boyfriend did on the drive over here."

For the second time in two days, I was sucking a cock that had my daughter's boyfriend's saliva on it. It just compounded the humiliation, as did the reality that James was watching me suck cock.

Malcolm asked, "Doesn't he look good with a mouthful of cock?"

"Yes, sir," James answered, before adding, "he looks right at home."

"Yet, he doesn't realize how lucky he is, does he?" Malcolm continued, as I furiously bobbed on his big black cock.

"No, he doesn't, sir," James replied, before adding, the words sounding ridiculous out of the white all-American quarterback, "he doesn't seem to understand how lucky he is to be able to worship black cock like we were born to do."

Malcolm added, "Hear that, cocksucker? This is what you were born to do."

The words of both of them seemed so lubricious, yet as much as I wanted to deny it, to adamantly protest it, I indeed felt natural on my knees, with his cock in my mouth.

"Come here, cocksucker," Malcolm ordered.

"Yes, sir," James responded.

"Do you want to suck your girlfriend's dad's cock?" Malcolm asked, as my eyes went big... this fucked up situation getting more fucked up.

"No, sir," he responded.

"But you will if I tell you to?" Malcolm questioned.

"Of course, sir," James answered, sounding so shockingly submissive.

"Why?" Malcolm asked.

"Because I will do anything to serve you, sir," James answered.

"And what was your punishment for disobeying me a couple of months ago?" Malcolm continued, as he clearly tried to show me just how powerful he was.

"You ass fucked me in front of all my black teammates, sir," James revealed.

"And now?" Malcolm asked.

"I'm a two hole cum bucket for all my black teammates," James admitted, his voice sounding like he may cry.

"And?" Malcolm questioned.

"And I love it," James admitted.

"Because?" Malcolm continued his leading one word questions.

"I was born to serve black men," James answered.

"Good boy," Malcolm nodded, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. "My new cocksucker hasn't learned these valuable lessons yet."

Not wanting James to suck me, not wanting to be ass fucked, I apologized, "I'm so sorry, Master. I won't disobey again."

"Ever?" he questioned, as he turned sideways and James wordlessly took the black cock in his mouth.

Oddly, my first thought was jealousy. That was my cock to suck. I then realized once again just how far I had fallen.

"Watch how he takes all ten inches in his mouth," Malcolm ordered me.

And I did. In awe of how easily the massive black cock disappeared in the ridiculously handsome boy's mouth.

"Practice makes perfect," Malcolm explained, "and you need practice."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, wanting his cock back in my mouth.

"Pull out James's cock, cocksucker," he ordered.

I wanted to protest, but I just promised I wouldn't disobey anymore. So reluctantly, humiliatingly, I lay on the ground, and awkwardly pulled out James's completely hard six inch cock.

"Have you fucked his daughter before?" Malcolm asked, as I held his cock in my hand, not wanting to hear the answer I already assumed to be the case.

"Yes, sir," James admitted, as Malcolm pulled his cock out.

"In her ass?" Malcolm questioned, as my eyes went wide.

"On the weekend like you instructed, sir," James admitted, which made me burn with anger.

"Did she like it?" Malcolm asked, as he snapped his fingers and pointed at James's cock.

Completely humiliated past the point of return, I wordlessly, awkwardly leaned forward and took my daughter's boyfriend's cock in my mouth. A cock that had apparently been in her pussy and ass.

"Eventually," James groaned, "once she got used to it. She is pretty insatiable and obedient."

"And when did you last fuck her?" Malcolm asked.

"A couple hours ago," James admitted, which made me freeze, with a mouthful of cock. I was apparently sucking a cock that was recently in my daughter. Was that unique taste I was tasting my daughter's cum?

"Did you shower after shooting your load in her cunt?" Malcolm asked.

"No sir," James admitted.

"So her pussy juice is still on your dick," he smugly questioned.

James, seemingly enjoying the humiliation of his girlfriend's father, answered, "I think it's all in your new cocksucker's mouth now."

"Delicious," Malcolm chuckled as he ordered, "both of you on your knees in front of me."

My face burning red, I thankfully took James cock out of my mouth and knelt in front of Malcolm's erect ten inch cock.

Malcolm slid his cock back in James' mouth and ordered me, "Suck my black balls, cocksucker."

Every time I didn't think I could get any more humiliated, I was wrong. I bent down and took his completely shaved bag in my mouth and searched for his balls... as our faces were practically touching.

"Two eager white cocksuckers," Malcolm groaned.

I sucked on his balls for a couple of minutes until Malcolm grunted and ordered, "Catch it all in your mouth, but don't swallow."

I kept sucking his balls while he assumedly filled James's mouth with cum.

"Now share my cum with your girlfriend's dad," Malcolm ordered.

Again my eyes went big.

Malcolm ordered, "Open your mouth, ball sucker."

I reluctantly did, praying that this meant this humiliating ordeal was almost done even as I was mortified at what I thought was about to happen.

And I was right.

James leaned over me and dropped the cum out of his mouth and into mine. Even after all the submissive derogatory acts I had completed recently, this was a new low.

Yet, as the cum landed in my mouth I swallowed it all and my cock flinched undeniably in my pants.

"Shit, do you guys need to be left alone to make out?" Malcolm quipped as the cum quit dripping in my open mouth, only adding another layer of humiliation to the seemingly never-ending humiliation I was experiencing.

James moved away and I looked up feeling like a cheap slut...humiliation coursing through every pore of my being.

James asked, "May I leave, sir?"

"Yeah, go and visit Jerome," Malcolm responded, as he slid his cock back in my mouth.

"Yes, Master," James nodded, quickly exiting.

Malcolm slowly fucked my mouth for about a minute before he pulled out and said, "So your wife takes it in the ass, right?"

"Yes," I nodded, sheepishly.

"And your daughter takes it in the ass," he continued, as he put his dick away.

"So it sounds," I responded, not happy at all to learn that.

"So, I guess there is only one submissive slut in our house that still needs to be sodomized," he finished before walking out of the garage and leaving me alone.

I quickly got to my feet and sighed. I was getting in way over my head. Malcolm was not only controlling me, but had played a role in my daughter getting ass fucked... and he implied I was next.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

I went back into the house feeling as degraded, shocked and devastated as I had ever been, not to mention helpless at the fact I couldn't see a simple way out of this.

My wife called out, "Done, dear?"

"I hope so," I replied, even though I knew I wasn't, as I replied to a different question than the one she was asking.

"Come watch TV with us," she said and I did.

As I entered the living room I saw my daughter and all I could think of was I was just playing with your boyfriend's cock, I sucked your boyfriend's cock that had your pussy juice on it and you take it in the ass.

I knew then, yet again, that I had to find a way to end this.

Yet, I also knew, I had no idea how to make that happen.

That night, in bed, Marcia again had me go down on her first and then fuck her to orgasm with big blackie before she said, after her orgasm was complete, "You are still being punished for yesterday's disobedience."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, sheepishly. Although I couldn't explain it, my dick was super hard as my mind flashed to all the new revelations and twisted submissions I had done that day.

"But you can jerk yourself off and cum in your hands if you wish," she offered.

Although this was hardly as exciting as any of her three holes, I desperately needed to get off, to stop thinking of my utter humiliation today. I pumped my cock furiously and in less than a minute was about to come.

"Catch every drop of your cum in your other hand, slave," Marcia ordered.

And I did.

Once done, she ordered, again surprising me, "Now eat your cum, cum eater."

I couldn't believe what she was ordering. Did she know about Malcolm? About what transpired earlier this evening in the garage? Or was it just the logical transition after eating my cum out of her?

Regardless of the reason, I moved my hand, full of two days of cum, to my mouth and sucked my cum back into me.

"Good, slave," Marcia purred.

"Thank you, Mistress," I absurdly replied, as I finished licking my hand clean, like a dog licks clean his food bowl.