Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking hot," she said, rubbing her cunt.

"Was it?" I asked.

"God, yes, you being my obedient slave gets me so fucking horny and excited," she admitted.

That made me happy. I enjoyed being submissive to her and if it got her off all the better. I responded back, "Well, I love being your unconditional, always obedient, full service slave."

"Come get your Mistress off again with that wicked tongue of yours," she moaned.

And I did.

Once we were both in bed, the lights off and getting ready for sleep she asked, "Do you really like being submissive to me, Greg?"

"Yes," I admitted, although I felt more vulnerable not being in the actual act of submission.

"Why?" she asked.

"I don't know," I admitted, which was mostly true.

"You must have an idea," she continued.

"Well, I do love making you happy, always have," I answered, which was true.

"Well, that you do," she replied, before adding, "I love you so much, Greg."

"I love you completely too, Marcia," I replied, leaning in and kissing her.

Drifting off to sleep I pondered my new situation. I enjoyed being submissive to Marcia, I enjoyed being submissive to Malcolm too... but that was getting out of hand and his threat of sodomizing me was one I couldn't let happen.

WEDNESDAY

The next day Malcolm texted me before I even left my house.

Cocksucker,

Need some morning protein?

Be at my house in fifteen.

I sighed. Not because of the text, but my body's reaction. My mouth began watering and my cock hardened. I drove directly to his house in hopes of maybe getting one more load and then demanding we end this. I know one more load was ridiculous, but I couldn't deny I was craving his dick.

I pulled up a block away and walked to his house. I knocked on the door and he yelled, "Come in, cocksucker."

I walked in and saw he was again on the couch, but this time had a white woman, a woman around my age, riding his cock reverse cowboy style. She was completely naked, with huge tits and, as I looked closer, I realized she was taking it in the ass.

He greeted, "Good morning, cocksucker."

"Hi," I whispered, again hating yet another person being added to the list of people who saw me in the act of gay submission.

""Beverly, this is Greg, Greg this is Beverly," Malcolm introduced us, as if it wasn't an odd situation at all.

"Hi, Greg," she moaned, as all ten inches of his big fat cock disappeared in her ass.

"Hi, Beverly." I greeted, as I watched in voyeuristic awe at both what I was witnessing and the beauty of the black and white contrast.

"Knees, cocksucker," Malcolm ordered.

I obeyed, shame again burning through me.

"Crawl to us, cocksucker," he instructed.

I again obeyed, my eyes never leaving the amazing disappearing act in front of me.

"Do you want my cock?" Malcolm asked.

And I did.

BAD!!

"Yes, Master," I admitted, my weak resolve disappearing as my hunger for his cock took over...again. I wanted his cock in my mouth, even if that meant sucking his cock straight out of this woman's ass.

"Come Beverly," Malcolm ordered, "come like the little ass slut you are."

"Yes, sir," she moaned, as she frantically began rubbing her clit while bouncing on his big dick.

Malcolm continued, "Watch closely, cocksucker. One day in the near future you will be adding to your submissive cocksucker resume as an eager bottom."

I couldn't imagine taking that in my ass, although I had seen Andy take it and was now witnessing this stranger take it. So I knew it wasn't impossible. That said, I didn't want to. I just wanted to suck it. To serve him. To swallow and savour his load.

Yes, I'm so close," she declared. Malcolm lifted her up as he stood up, her legs wrapping around the back of his muscular legs, his cock still buried deep in her ass, and bucked hard while reaching around her from behind and holding her by her massive tits. It was an impressive act and seemed to drive the woman mad as she babbled, "Oh fuck, coming, fuck, shit, don't stop."

He reamed her ass in the impossible position for another thirty seconds before tossing her onto the couch where she trembled uncontrollably while he slammed his cock in my mouth.

This time I wasn't sucking him, he was fucking me... fucking my face. I tried not to gag at both the depth he was going in my mouth and the odd humiliating taste of lube and ass.

"Don't gag, cocksucker," Malcolm threatened as he put his hands on my head, "good cocksuckers can take a good face fucking."

I closed my eyes and just focused on breathing as he roughly used my face... my cock iron stiff. Somehow, being humiliated, getting used, enhanced my sexual pleasure, which only frustrated me more.

Thankfully, he came quickly, depositing his load down my throat. Like a good cocksucker, I swallowed it all.

Pulling out, he chuckled, "For someone who so thoroughly loves sucking cock and being used, you sure are still in denial."

I hated that he was right and I hated that he knew he was right.

"Do you want to fuck Beverly?" he asked.

"No," I said, shaking my head.

"You sure?" he asked, "She loves cock, even tiny white cock."

"Yes," I answered.

"Yes you want to fuck her, or yes, you're sure that you don't?" he questioned.

"I won't cheat on my wife," I answered, which I know sounded absurd since I had just sucked his cock.

"So cock okay, cunt not?" he questioned.

I nodded, knowing this conversation was as bizarre as the others.

"Sorry Beverly, apparently cocksucker would rather have dick," he apologized.

"Figures, he looks like a faggot," she said, looking at me with disgust.

I realized I probably did look like a faggot, kneeling in front of a black boy half my age.

"But he can't take his eyes of your tits," Malcolm said, which was true. "Want to fuck her tits?"

That was a harder offer to resist, being a tits guy.

"Oh, I think he does," Malcolm continued.

I stammered, "N-n-no, I should go."

Beverly asked, "What do you think, faggot? Want to fuck my tits?"

And I did. I desperately wanted to feel them... to fuck them.

"Pull your dick out, faggot," Beverly ordered.

My brain on drool, I fished my fully erect cock out.

She asked, while laughing, "That's it?"

Malcolm added, "Some are born to fuck, some are born to suck."

My face burned with shame.

"Go ahead, cocksucker," Malcolm ordered, "go and jerk off to those tits."

I pondered this. It wasn't really cheating, just masturbating. I know I was reaching, but I was horny as hell.

I walked to her and began pumping my dick.

She cupped her tits and purred, "Come all over my tits, faggot. Do you actually shoot cum with such a small dick?"

Her condescending insults somehow turned me on as I furiously pumped my cock while staring at her huge tits.

"Hurry up faggot, I'm only doing this charity act for Malcolm," she continued.

"Aaaaaah," I groaned, and shot my load on her big tits.

After I finished spraying her tits, Malcolm ordered, "Now clean up your mess."

"Really?" I asked.

"Now," Malcolm demanded.

I wasn't against eating my cum, I had already done that. But, this felt like cheating.

"Hurry up, faggot," she demanded,

I obeyed. Bending down, I moved to her tits and began licking my cum.

"Fuck, what a submissive queer you are," she laughed, as she grabbed my head and rubbed my face all over her tits.

Mortified, I quickly stood up, put my dick away, and said, "I need to get to work."

"Until next time," Malcolm said, putting his cock away.

"Bye faggot," the bitch called out as I walked out the door.

I returned to the van and drove to work, again late for my first appointment of the day. I was driving home from work, a few hours later, always expecting a text now, when it finally came.

Cocksucker

Hungry?

If you want a black cock to keep you satiated until I need a cum bucket you can go to 1232 Elm Drive.

My uncle is always looking for a white cocksucker to deposit a load.

I promise he is safe.

If so, go there ASAP.

I stared at the message. As pathetic as it was, I was considering it. I was hungry for cock.

Yet, I also knew I needed to control my hunger. So I continued driving home.

Another text:

Cocksucker

I know you are considering it.

I know you want to.

I also know you are fighting your urge.

But I also know your tiny white dick is hard and you are hungry for cock.

So go... go suck black cock.

Go now.

I couldn't tell if it was an order or a suggestion. I also hated that he knew my cock was indeed hard and I was hungry for cock. That said, except for after shooting my own load, I was always craving cock.

Malcolm always seemed to be able to read my mind, which both pissed me off and had me in awe. He texted me again:

Cocksucker

But the choice is yours.

There are other white cocksuckers eager to get a full black load.

But respond back yes or no so I can tell him.

I sighed.

He was expecting a response.

I wanted to stay strong.

I wanted to be a man.

I wanted to be defiant.

Yet, I wanted to suck a cock... a big, black cock.

I couldn't explain it, but the idea of being on my knees, having a big, black cock in my mouth was compulsive. So I knew I should have texted no; I knew I should have resisted the temptation... especially to a stranger.

I texted back:

Yes.

Just one word and I knew I was addicted. I knew I was falling deeper into my sexual submission. Yet I didn't care. I wanted cock. Big, black, cock.

I began driving to the address that was only a few minutes out of the way, trepidation and excitement coursing through me.

I wondered if his cock was bigger than Malcolm's... thicker than Malcolm's... would it taste differently?

Having sucked two black cocks, not to mention ever so briefly James, I was suddenly fascinated by cocks. I didn't find men attractive. I didn't want to kiss a guy. I didn't want to fuck a guy or get fucked or get sucked.

I just wanted to suck cock... preferably black cock.

I reached the address. It was a simple bungalow. It looked like a house where a family lived.

What if there was more than just him there?

Yet, somehow, I just knew that Malcolm wouldn't set me up... even though he had indeed put me in humiliating scenarios at the restaurant, with James in my garage and with the bitch with the huge tits whose name I already couldn't remember this morning.

So although I was taking yet another risk, my insatiable hunger for cock had me getting out of my work van and walking towards a stranger's house.

I knocked on the door, my hand trembling, and waited.

After a moment the door opened and a very built black man with tattoos everywhere opened it.

"Are you Greg?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, trying not to make eye contact.

"And you're here to suck my cock?" he bluntly asked.

"Yes, sir," I nodded sheepishly, even though my humiliation again began to burn through me.

"Come on in," he said, walking away.

I did, following him with a craving for cock and cum. I glanced up and saw pictures of a family and immediately my own came to mind.

Fuck.

My family.

His family.

Fuck.

I wanted to turn and leave, yet my hunger for cock overrode the guilt that just hit me and the fear of getting caught.

He moved to the couch, dropped his sweats and sat down.

His cock was big too. Not as big as Malcolm or Jerome, but still impressive as hell.

He pressed a remote and started watching television.

"Are you coming to suck?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, quickly moving to him and dropping to my knees.

His cock was completely flaccid and sweaty. I took it in my hands and stroked it as he changed the channel.

And as I took his cock in my mouth, a strong sweaty salty taste to it, he watched sports news. It took a long time for his cock to grow completely in my mouth. Once it did, I began bobbing back and forth getting used to his cock. It was a couple inches smaller than Malcolm's and I wondered if I could deep throat him.

Unlike Malcolm or Jerome, there was no talking. He just seemed to enjoy the blow job. It was weird to not be degraded.

I sucked for quite a while when his phone rang.

I froze.

He said, "Keep going, boy," as he answered it.

I did.

"Hi, honey, how is your mother?" he asked.

I listened for a few minutes as he chatted to his wife who seemed to be out of town, as I continued sucking, focusing on getting all eight inches in my mouth. I was so close.

Suddenly, he said, "Honey, just give me a second."

He stood up and began pumping his cock. I submissively opened my mouth waiting for his cum. In seconds, he began shooting his load in my open mouth, almost all of it going in before the last rope hit my chin.

As soon as he was done, he sat back down, mouthed thanks, and resumed talking to his wife.

I stood up and walked out of his house, wiping his cum off my chin.

I drove home again feeling guilty... always feeling the wrath of my conscience once the act was done.

That night, in the bedroom, Marcia finally confirmed the feelings I always knew to be true... I wasn't big enough for her.

I had finished getting her off with my tongue, which seemed to be the nightly expectation now, when she ordered, "Don't move."

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled, enjoying being her slave.

She walked away and returned a moment later with something black in her hand.

She ordered, "Stand up."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, curiously.

"Put this on," she ordered, handing me a black sleeve. I was about to ask what it was when I realized it was a cock enhancer. A black cock enhancer. Ironically, I had actually bought one in the past, trying it on and everything, but never had the guts or self-esteem to use it and ended up throwing it away. This made one thing crystal clear: my cock wasn't big enough for her. It also made me ponder something else: did she fantasize about black cock?

I put it on, which was more difficult than one would think, and then joked, "Do you like the black and white contrast?"

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, "come and slide that big black cock in me."

I crawled between her legs and slid inside her wet cunt.

"Oh yes," she moaned, as I filled her with two more inches and a little more girth than I usually did. "So big."

"And black," I added.

"Yes, so big and black," she repeated, her eyes closed.

I wondered if she was fantasizing about some big black guy as I began fucking her.

"Harder," she demanded, "fuck me with that big black dick harder."

And I did. Slamming into her as hard as I could, trying to be strong and powerful like Malcolm; as I imagined, for the first time, Malcolm fucking her... Malcolm filling her in a way I never could.

I cursed myself for such thoughts, again frustrated by my weakness and my twisted sexual perversity.

I fucked her through four more orgasms, which was a new record for me without coming, the cock enhancement definitely dulling my own pleasure.

Finally, she ordered, "Take that off and slide your little white dick in my ass." Although it was implied by the cock enhancer, hearing her actually say it was both shocking, humiliating and oddly a turn on.

I eagerly did as she told me, desperate to come and eager to fuck her ass for the first time in a while.

Not surprisingly, in literally seconds, I was coming in her ass.

"Pathetic, slave," she scolded, as I filled her ass with my cum. "I better keep your tiny dick wrapped with the enhancer from now on."

Shame coursed through me at disappointing her, even though I had given her five orgasms. I apologized, "Sorry, Mistress, I couldn't hold back in that amazing ass of yours."

"Well, clean it up," she ordered.

I buried my face between her ass cheeks and sucked my cum out of her ass as best I could.

As I did she said, "You will be punished for coming without permission and so quickly."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, my tongue in her ass.

"And you may never masturbate without permission. Is that clear?" she added.

"Yes, Mistress" I agreed.

"And you may only come with permission from me," she continued.

"Of course, Mistress," I said.

"Good," she finished, standing up and going to the washroom.

When she returned ten minutes later, gone was Mistress Marcia and back was my sweet wife. She asked, "Don't forget we are going out with the Olsons tomorrow."

"Okay," I nodded, having completely forgot about the play we were going to, as well as dinner.

She kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you, Greg."

"I love you too, Marcia," I replied, wondering what she had in store for me as a punishment.

THURSDAY

Thursday was a day that only cemented my insatiable hunger for cock... if only because I didn't get any.

Malcolm didn't text me at all... even though I kept waiting for it to happen. Every time my phone chirped, I quickly checked it with giddy excitement and then was disappointed when it was not Malcolm.

That night, we went out as a couple and it was as if nothing had changed in the bedroom. She dressed up for me; she gave me a quick blow job while we drove to the restaurant, something she had regularly done since we started dating, loving to have me hard and horny all date.

At the restaurant, my hand was on her nylon-clad leg, hers brushed my cock on numerous occasions.

When we got home, I was expecting a lengthy sex session but Marcia revealed it was that time of month. In the past, I would have made her suck my cock or even took her ass, but with the dynamics of power changing in the bedroom, I didn't take control.

FRIDAY

Friday I was again ignored by Malcolm... and I couldn't believe the frustration I felt at not receiving his texts. I began to get insecure, which was absurd.

Was he done with me?

Was I not good enough for him?

My wife was out with colleagues that night, and I knew Carol was at her friend's house for a girl's night, so I decided to try and have a conversation with James. I wanted to talk to him about everything and make sure he was going to keep our secret a secret.

He agreed he could be there in twenty and when he knocked I couldn't believe my first reaction was my cock hardening. I had no intention of sucking his dick again, I just wanted to have a talk with him.

I opened the door and he looked as nervous as I was.

"Come on in," I said.

"Sure, Mr. Benson," he nodded sheepishly.

"You can call me Greg," I offered, before adding, "especially after all we've been through."

"Okay," he nodded.

"Want a beer?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, clearly looking nervous.

Soon we were in the living room and I asked, "Does Carol know about your submissive side?"

"No," he said, shaking his head, still not making eye contact.

"How did it start?" I asked.

"Football season," he answered, clearly uncomfortable talking about it. So I decided not to ask the details even though I was curious and knew he was ass fucked by fellow black teammates.

"Has he been with my daughter?" I asked, praying for a certain answer.

"No," he answered, "but he sure threatens it a lot." I winced at his answer.

"Do you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Do you?" he countered, looking at me for the first time.