Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to say no," I replied, before admitting, feeling he would understand my internal struggle, "but every time I try to refuse him I seem to just get pulled in deeper."

"I understand," James nodded. "Every time he is done with me, I am determined that was the last time I will submit. Yet, the moment he texts me or uses me at school, well, before I know it I'm on my knees with his cock in my mouth or ass."

"Do you like it in the ass?" I asked, even though I was curious about the at school part.

He laughed for the first time, "I never thought I would be having such a conversation with my girlfriend's dad!"

"Tell me about it," I laughed back. "You're supposed to be scared of me."

"I was," he said, "although having you forced to suck my cock changed the dynamics a bit," he said.

"Tough to be scared of a guy whose mouth was around your dick," I joked, somehow feeling comfortable to laugh at the strange, awkward situation.

"Yeah, it's definitely a strange ice breaker," he laughed back.

"Oddly, it brought us together," I joked.

"He hasn't fucked your ass yet?" he asked.

"No," I said, shaking my head, "but he has implied he plans to."

"And he plans to," James said. "He believes every white cocksucker is also a willing bottom given the chance."

"I know," I nodded, the thought of being sodomized not appealing at all.

"And, yes, I like it," he revealed. He paused for a moment, before adding, "Although the first time it was quite the painful experience."

"I can't fathom his cock in any ass," I said.

"I couldn't either," he nodded, "but once your ass is well lubed and prepped it can take a pretty big cock."

"Wow," I said, the idea still scaring me, yet somehow intriguing me too.

After a pause, I said, "He hasn't texted me in a couple days."

"He will do that," James said. "He wants you craving his text, waiting for it. That said, he has a lot of white men and boys willing to meet him anywhere and anytime to suck him or take it up their ass."

"How many?" I asked, curious and, oddly, annoyed I was just another white guy for him. Then I was annoyed I was annoyed in the first place.

"No idea," he shrugged, "I've seen a few live, know of at least ten at school, including two teachers, but the way he talks I'm guessing fifty."

"No way," I gasped, the number seeming crazy high.

"No one says no to him," James pointed out. "At least not long term."

I sighed, my cock rock hard, "I guess that is true."

"I suggest getting some anal toys and prepping your ass," he suggested, "I wish I would have."

"Isn't that gay?" I asked.

"All depends on your definition of gay," he shrugged, "plus men using prostate toys for pleasure isn't gay."

"I suppose," I shrugged.

"Trust me," James said, "he is planning on fucking you. So you have two choices. One, prep your ass for his cock or, two, be prepared for an intense pain as he tears your ass in two."

"Good point," I nodded, Malcolm's big cock still terrifying me.

After another pause, I asked, craving cock, "This is going to sound weird, but can I ask you one more thing?"

"Anything," James answered, "I don't think we have any secrets left."

I couldn't believe I was about to ask him this, but I was going through withdrawal and desperately needed a cock, even if it was a white cock. "Can I, um, can I, can I," I struggled to say the words, so I bluntly spurt them out before I lost my nerve, "Can I suck your cock?"

"Really?" he asked, clearly surprised by the question.

"Please," I asked, sliding down to my knees. "I need a cock, plus I never got to finish what I started."

"Holy shit," he said, looking down at me. "You sure?"

I answered by fishing out his cock and taking it in my mouth.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as his soft cock began growing in my mouth.

It was a lot smaller than the black cocks I had sucked and I was eager to deep throat him. It grew quickly, and soon was six inches long. I began bobbing and he groaned, "Shit, that feels so good."

And it did for me too. I loved being on my knees; I loved the sensation of a cock growing in my mouth; I loved bobbing back and forth, my brain shut off and only focused on serving the cock in my mouth.

Unfortunately, after only a couple of minutes of taking all his cock in my mouth, he groaned, "I'm going to shoot soon."

I responded by continuing my deep throat assault until he came in my mouth. I loved the feeling of cum spraying in my mouth; I loved the unique texture of cum; I loved the distinctly different and yet similar taste of cum.

Once he was done, the usual shame came over me, as I had just sucked the cock of my daughter's boyfriend.

I sat back up, the aftertaste of his cum still in my mouth and apologized, "Sorry."

"No worries," he shrugged, "that was damn good."

"I can't believe I just did that," I said, mortified that I couldn't control my hunger, "you're my daughter's boyfriend."

He stood up and said, "And you're my girlfriend's dad."

I asked, "Do you crave cock too?"

"Just black," he answered.

That was what I thought was true for me too, but suddenly I didn't care what color it was, I just craved cock in my mouth and cum down my throat.

After he left, I took a long shower, feeling dirty and ashamed.

SATURDAY

Saturday Marcia sent me out to get groceries and I decided to stop at an adult store and investigate anal toys.

When I walked into the store I was in awe of all the toys. I found the anal section and a young girl in her twenties came over and asked if I needed any assistance.

Although I found it awkward to talk to a girl about anal toys for myself I asked, "I was curious about what are the best anal toys for the prostate."

"Do you have any anal experience?" she asked.

"On women yes, but not on myself," I responded, trying to show I was a man.

"Well, there are a wide variety of prostate products. Some vibrate and some don't," she explained.

"Oh," I said, overwhelmed. "Which is better?"

"Depends," she replied, "the most popular is Aneros MGX Classic... it's an oldie but a goody and what many men buy."

She handed me a big white strange looking ribbed cock with an odd base and explained, "It's ribbed and some men love the extra stimulation, while others say it is distracting. It's a decent toy for a beginner, but often not the first toy because of its width."

She then grabbed a c shaped black toy and said, "This is the Rocks Off Naughty Boy, one of a series of prostate stimulators from them."

I took the box and looked at it. It was a lot less scary than the earlier one.

She explained, "This is likely the best high end toy for beginners. It has a thinner circumference than its sibling toys, and is designed to perfectly hit the prostate and gives perineum massages. It is designed so you can rock back and forth on it for extra stimulation and realistic...sex."

I immediately liked that idea. For some reason, I wanted something I could fuck myself with. I didn't just want something that could sit in my ass. I needed to prep for the real thing.

She continued, "It also has seven different speeds that vibrate and it rests against the perineum."

I had no idea what a perineum was but I assumed that it was a pleasure muscle inside my anus.

"I'll take it," I said, maybe too eagerly.

"Good choice," she nodded, before adding, "I would also buy a couple of thinner toys to prepare your anus for insertion."

"Okay," I nodded, still feeling strange talking about such things with a girl.

She handed me a set of three butt plugs and a couple other toys. "I recommend starting with the smallest plug and actually walking around with it in for a while."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, "it will prepare your ass for bigger things."

"Oh," I nodded, that making sense.

"These other toys are thin to get you to experiment with natural toys that won't spread your anus so wide at first," she explained.

"Okay," I nodded.

"And you will need lube," she added.

"Definitely," I agreed, before adding, thinking of Malcolm's huge cock, "Lots of lube."

By the time I left, I was two hundred bucks broker and yet curious to try some of the toys.

I was driving home when I finally got a text from him.

Cocksucker

Going through cock and cum withdrawal?

I sighed at his blunt question and the reality that the answer was yes.

I replied with just one word:

Yes.

He responded back:

Cocksucker

I expect you to pick me up at 9:00 tonight.

Don't be late.

You won't be home until 2.

Excitement, curiosity and trepidation all hit me at once. I craved his cock, I was curious what he may expect for such an extended period of time and nervous over the possibility of being outed.

Yet... I texted back:

Yes, sir.

He texted back:

Cocksucker,

Don't you mean, Master?

I responded back:

Sorry! Yes, Master!

As I pondered what to tell my wife, he texted back:

Don't be late, cocksucker.

I responded back:

Of course not, Master.

I returned home, hid the bag of toys in the garage, not well enough I would find out later, and lied to my wife. It wasn't unusual for me to go out with some of my guy friends so she didn't blink an eye when I told her we were having a poker night... she didn't even ask where.

Although I felt guilty lying to my wife, I knew I couldn't deny my hunger for cock.

So I arrived ten minutes early, and waited until he came out. Thankfully, he was alone.

He walked to the vehicle and said, "Hi, cocksucker," as casually as he would greet a man in a proper way.

"Hi, Master," I replied.

He said, as he put his phone on the holder on my dash, "Follow the instructions."

"Okay, Master," I said, beginning to drive away.

After about five minutes of silence, Malcolm said, "So you like all colors of cock."

"Pardon?" I questioned.

"James told me about your evening," Malcolm revealed, "and I must confess I was rather impressed. I like a cocksucker willing to push dignity and shame aside in lieu of his undeniable hunger of submission."

"I still can't believe I did that," I admitted, not feeling ashamed to tell him the truth after all I had done in front of him or to him or because of him already.

"I can," he responded, "you're one of the most eager cocksuckers I've had and I've had lots."

I didn't respond. I had nothing to say.

A moment later, he asked, "What did you tell your wife?"

"I was having a night with the boys," I answered.

He roared with laughter. "Well, that is definitely true."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To a frat house," he answered.

"Really?" I asked, worry instantly hitting me.

"Don't worry, your identity will be protected," he answered.

"Okay," I replied, although I was more nervous than excited about where we were going... even though it didn't surprise me.

We arrived a few minutes later and he said, "Follow me."

I did.

We went around the side of the frat house and to a door. He walked in and I followed him down a narrow hallway and to a room.

He walked inside and said, "Go to the open stool."

I gasped. I was in a glory hole where two other men where already sitting and sucking. One was in a suit and tie and balding. The other was in shorts and shirtless and looked to be in college.

"Now, cocksucker," he ordered, "there are a lot of cocks waiting for service."

I walked nervously to my spot, glancing at the balding man who was bobbing hungrily on a big black cock.

Malcolm added, "You are welcome to suck or fuck."

I sat down on a stool, my face now directly at the open hole.

"Suit and tie is Arnie, he works for the government," Malcolm explained, shock compounding shock. "While blondie there is a Mormon who came to my house to preach about the Lord and I saved him."

I couldn't believe it, yet it seemed unlikely Malcolm would lie. He finished, "Other cocksuckers, this is Greg, he is my newest addition."

Both quit sucking long enough to turn to me and say hi before both returning to sucking.

A cock popped through the hole and it was the smallest black cock I had ever seen. Apparently the myth that all black cocks are huge isn't true. It was even smaller than mine.

Yet, cock is cock and I leaned forward and took it in my mouth.

"Have fun," Malcolm said and then I heard the door close.

I was excited to suck on a small cock, to take a black cock entirely in my mouth, something I had tried but failed to do up to now.

"That's it, faggot, deep throat my cock," the stranger ordered, which I was already doing.

I bobbed back and forth, my nose actually hitting the wall with each forward movement. In the secluded room, only two other cocksuckers like me aware of my identity, I felt free. I wasn't worried about getting caught and just focused on sucking cock.

Cock after cock.

The first load was deposited in my mouth and I easily swallowed it all.

As soon as he pulled out a bigger, white, cock replaced it. I took it in my mouth and bobbed hungrily. That cock too, over six inches, I easily took all in my mouth. Unlike the first guy, this guy had stamina and took an eternity for me to suck his load out of him.

I heard the young guy moan, "Oh God, fuck my ass." I wanted to turn and see it, but had a cock in my mouth.

When the white cock erupted, he shot buckets. So much I couldn't swallow it all, some dripping out of my mouth and onto the floor.

I glanced sideways and saw the younger Mormon naked, his ass against the wall. The moans and facial expressions made it clear he was not only getting ass fucked, but loving it.

The older man, on the other hand, was sucking another black cock, his face covered in cum.

"Get sucking, faggot," a voice said, and I turned to see an already completely erect eight inch black cock poking through for me. I leaned forward and took my third cock of the evening in my mouth.

"That's it, faggot," the voice groaned, "worship my cock."

And I did. I took my time, enjoying its girth and hardness, I enjoyed leisurely taking my time sucking it even as the Mormon groaned, "Oh, yes, shoot your cum in my ass."

Hearing his moans, seeing his clear pleasure and imagining his ass getting filled with cum, I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be ass fucked... what would it be like to have cum shot in my ass? That said, I wasn't ready for that tonight. No, tonight was about cock sucking.

A third load oozed out of the black cock and slithered down my throat, a complete contradiction to the last excessive load. I milked his cock to completion loving the slow deposit, the thick texture and strong taste.

When he pulled out, I glanced to my cocksucker colleagues and watched the older man pumping a cock, his eyes closed and his mouth open and ready for the facial that was coming.

I watched the cum spew out in thick gobs that splattered all over the already cum covered face of the balding man. I wondered how he ended up here. I wondered how he ended up apparently enjoying facials.

"So big," the Mormon cried.

And so it went for a couple of hours and a couple dozen more cocks, swallowing every load and practising deep throating every cock. I even sucked a black cock bigger than Malcolm's.

On occasion I watched the balding man take another facial, his face so coated that only his eyes did not have layers of cum. I also watched the Mormon bounce on cocks, screaming like a girl and loving it.

Malcolm finally returned and asked me, "Want to dump a load on Arnie's face or in the Mormon's ass?"

My cock had been hard so long and I knew my wife was likely off limits at home so I decided that masturbating and coming on Arnie's face wasn't cheating, just like shooting on Beverly wasn't cheating...mostly.

I nodded, standing up, "Can I shoot a load on his face?"

"Go ahead," Malcolm nodded.

I whipped my cock out and began pumping my dick, Arnie turning to me with his mouth open.

The Mormon did the same and I noticed a massive amount of cum on the floor and down the wall where he had been.

Not surprisingly it didn't take long and I added my load to the many already decorating his face.

The Mormon boy then shoved his dick in Arnie's mouth and began fucking his face.

Malcolm snapped his fingers and I put my cock away and followed him out.

Once outside, he asked, "Want one more load?"

And I did.

"Yes, Master," I nodded.

"Knees," he ordered.

"Here?" I asked, surprised, although it was rather dark.

"Why not?" he shrugged, as he pointed to his crotch.

As usual, I lowered myself to my knees, fished out his cock and took it in my mouth. My jaw was sore, but I couldn't resist his cock, which was my first and my favourite.

"Such a good cocksucker," Malcolm groaned, as I took his semi-erect cock in my mouth.

After a couple of minutes, his cock now fully erect, he asked, pulling his cock out of my mouth, "Did you enjoy yourself tonight?"

As sad as it was, I did. I admitted, "Yes."

"But my cock is still your favourite, isn't it, cocksucker?" he questioned.

I nodded, "Yes, Master," and leaned forward and took his big black cock back in my mouth, wanting to impress him by taking all ten inches in my mouth.

And I did.

"Holy fuck," he groaned, "all ten inches."

A feeling of pride washed through me which only made me feel even more gay.

I bobbed hungrily, wanting one more load, and received it a couple of minutes later even as I heard girl's voices heading towards us.

He pulled out and I quickly stood up, not wanting to be caught by coeds.

I drove him home and joined my sleeping wife in bed.

SUNDAY

While my wife was doing some gardening, I went to the garage, pulled out the toys and grabbed the smallest butt plug. I opened the lube, generously lubed the toy and my ass and slowly inserted it. To my surprise, it went in rather easily. I pulled my underwear and pants up and walked around the house with it in the rest of the morning.

Oddly, I wanted it to go deeper. So, after lunch I returned to the garage and decided to try the second butt plug. I slowly slid it in my ass, this time a slight burn coursing through me.

Once all in, I stood up and walked around my garage a bit. I can't deny it, I kind of liked it.

I headed back out and Marcia called me outside to help her with cutting some tree branches. It felt exhilarating to be working with my wife while having a plug in my ass.

She said, slapping my ass while I was on a ladder, making the plug go deeper in me as I yelped, "I'm going shopping."

"Okay," I nodded, praying she didn't notice the plug in my ass when she slapped me.

She left and I finished the tree trimming before going back to the garage. Not wanting to be caught with a plug in my ass, I took it out and quickly washed off both plugs. I hid the bag and went back inside to watch some baseball.

Marcia came home with a few bags, nothing unusual as she loved to shop, and went to the bedroom.

When she came back downstairs, she sat on my lap and whispered, "I bought something very special for you tonight."

I smiled. She often bought new lingerie for me and modeled it in the bedroom. "Nice, maybe you should put it on now."

"Carol could be home any minute," she pointed out.

I instantly thought of James. Yet, I sighed, "Damn kid."

"Don't worry," she promised, standing up and squeezing my cock, "I plan to literally rock your world."