Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that my job?" I questioned.

She shrugged and walked away, leaving me hard and curious.

That night, Marcia whispered, while all four off us watched The Simpsons, "I can't wait to fuck you tonight."

"Me either," I nodded back, looking forward to whatever surprise she had for me.

"I'm going to give you what you've been fantasizing," she added, before standing up, leaving me pondering what she thought I was fantasizing.

When Carol went to the basement an hour later and an hour after that Marcia said, "Go upstairs, get naked and wait for me on your knees in front of the bed."

I nodded, my cock instantly growing.

I went to our bedroom, got naked, and got under the covers... a slight tent not hiding my excitement.

I waited a few minutes, knowing she was in our adjoining bathroom. She called out, "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I called back.

She walked out in a robe that hid her surprise, although she was wearing black leather boots that were clearly new.

Her smiled faded quickly. "I thought I told you to be on your knees?"

I had forgotten and I quickly got out of bed and onto my knees in front of the bed. "Sorry, Mistress."

"I expect complete obedience," she continued.

"I understand Mistress," I nodded, as she walked to me.

"So, guess what I learned yesterday?" she asked, looking down at me.

"I don't know," I answered, praying it wasn't that I was at a glory hole sucking a couple dozen cocks.

"That my husband wants to be ass-fucked," she answered bluntly.

I stammered, "W-w-what?" Praying she had found my new toys and not talked to Malcolm.

"Am I wrong?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered, which was true. Part of me was definitely curious; part of me enjoyed the two plugs in my ass; and part of me was intrigued by the submission of being sodomized. Yet, part of me was also petrified of the pain.

"Well, tonight," she said, pausing for what seemed like an eternity as she moved her hand to her robe and opened it, "we find out."

I gasped. Besides the boots, she was in black thigh highs, and was wearing a strap-on cock. A thin strap-on cock.

"You like?" she asked, as I stared at the cock in front of me.

I was speechless.

"I found your little stash in the garage Saturday night and figured if you were curious your Mistress should be the one to fuck that tight ass of yours," she explained.

My face burned in embarrassment and excitement.

"You are an anal virgin, right?" she asked.

"Other than a couple butt plugs," I admitted, "yes."

"And when did you begin having these thoughts?" she asked.

"Very recently," I admitted.

"Why?" she asked.

Although I knew why, I was quick to come up with a believably lie. "Well, since you started taking control, I have fantasized about you being the man and me being the girl."

"Mmmmm," she purred, as she moved her cock around my lips. "So you want to be my slut?"

"Yes," I whispered, the idea of getting fucked by her suddenly very exciting as my cock stiffened.

"My bitch?" she questioned, as she slid her small cock in my mouth.

I immediately instinctively began sucking my wife's cock for a few seconds before she pulled out and I answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what," she questioned, her tone stern, as she tapped my nose with her cock, as if scolding me like she did our dog Jake.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to be your bitch, your slut, your ass slut," I admitted, saying the words making my cock flinch with excitement.

She slid her cock back in my mouth. This time though she slowly fucked my face. "I've been excited all day about this, my pretty cocksucker," she continued. "I mean I've always enjoyed being your three hole fuck slut, your cum craving whore, your big-titted obedient wife, but the idea of being in charge has consumed me the past little bit."

When she pulled out, she ordered, "Get on all fours on the bed, my slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, just like I did Malcolm.

On all fours, a chill went up my spine, as I realized I was about to be sodomized by my wife.

She went to the dresser and returned with the lube I had purchased earlier. "Fuck, you look hot bent over like that. You have one sexy, fuckable ass," she said, as she joined me on the bed.

I laughed, "Those are words I never thought I would hear."

"And this is something I never thought I would do," she replied, as she poured lube between my ass cheeks. "I mean, I know you like it when I put a finger up that girly cute ass when you are eating me or I'm blowing you, but never did I imagine you'd want this."

"That makes two of us," I replied, my hands clenching the pillow in front of me.

She continued, "I mean you used to be so manly and dominating in the bedroom, I couldn't fathom you wanting to be ass fucked and used like a little bitch."

I should have felt ashamed, yet somehow I'd never felt more free. I nodded, "But now I just want to be your submissive ass slut."

"God, I've been looking forward to reaming your ass all day," she said bluntly, as she tossed the lube on the bed.

"God, I love it when you talk dirty," I replied, filled with trepidation and excitement at what was about to happen.

"You really like being treated like a slut?" she asked, her tone questioning.

"I know I shouldn't," I admitted. "But I just want to be your complete submissive."

"Well, time to start your ass training, my small dicked slut," she declared, taking another shot at my manhood.

I felt the cock moving between my ass cheeks. My body trembled.

And then she slowly penetrated me.

I whimpered as it slowly slid inside me, a slight pain numbing me.

I moaned as it filled me, a euphoria at having a cock in my ass.

My wife's body was leaning on mine, her big tits squishing into my back, instantly making me recall coming all over Beverly's equally large tits... guilt hitting me as the cock filled me. She asked, "How does it feel to have a cock in your ass?"

"Weird," I answered, getting used to it, and loving the feel of her tits on me as well.

"And yet natural too," she added.

And it did. Just like it felt natural to be on my knees with a cock in my mouth, bobbing back and forth until a load shot in my mouth.

I admitted, "Yes."

She began slowly moving in and out of my ass and I just closed my eyes and allowed the pleasure to increase as the pain dissipated.

"You like this?" she asked, a minute later.

"Yes," I admitted, realizing she had been tender and sweet during this, the name calling gone.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" she asked.

"I thought I was being fucked." I countered.

"No, this is fucking," she corrected, as she slammed the cock in me hard.

"Fuck," I screamed, the hard thrust going deeper than before and creating a sharp pain.

"You like it hard?" she asked, sitting up straight and slapping my ass.

"Yes," I moaned, clenching my teeth through the pain, as she grabbed my hips and began fucking my ass.

"Such a tight ass," she quipped, as she roughly pounded me a minute later.

"Oh God," I whimpered, "fuck my ass, Mistress," wanting to remind her she was in charge and I her slut.

"I'm going to be fucking this ass regularly," she declared, as she pulled out and ordered, "on your back."

I quickly flipped over, wanting that cock back in my ass, loving the pleasure and pain mix.

She got off the bed and pulled my legs hard until they were dangling off the bed. She spread my legs and slid her cock back in my ass.

"Jerk off," she ordered, as she hooked her arm under my knees and resumed fucking me.

"Yes, Mistress," I eagerly agreed, reaching for my small cock and began pumping it as my beautiful wife fucked me.

"Come for me, baby, come all over yourself as I fuck your tight hole," she ordered.

"Oh God," I moaned, furiously stroking my cock. "Call me names, Mistress."

"You like that?" she asked, "You like being degraded by your wife?"

"Yes," I struggled to say, while watching her big tits dance on her chest as she fucked me roughly.

"My cocksucker, my ass slut," she began, "maybe I'll even dress you up in my clothes and take you out as my slutty girlfriend."

"Oh yes," I moaned, spewing cum all over myself.

"Eat your cum," she ordered, immediately after I was done, as she pulled out.

I scooped my cum off my chest and into my mouth, not feeling remotely ashamed at such a gay act.

"Fuck that was hot," she said, as she took off the strap-on.

"I can't believe we just did that," I said, still eating my own cum.

"Hearing you moan like a bitch in heat was fucking hot," she continued.

"Being fucked by you was hot," I admitted.

"I bought three different sizes for you," she revealed, as she took the boots off.

"I'm not sure I could take anything bigger," I replied, still not thinking I could ever take Malcolm's cock in my ass.

"Only one way to find out," she countered, smiling as she kissed me... no longer the dominating Mistress but my loving wife.

I felt completely exhausted. I asked, "Is this how you feel when I fuck you?"

"What?" she asked.

"Completely spent," I answered.

"Sometimes," she shrugged, before adding, "truth be told, I often want more."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Can I be honest with you?" she asked, looking vulnerable.

"Always," I nodded.

"I often want bigger things in me," she admitted.

"Bigger cocks?" I asked.

"Well, bigger toys at least," she nodded.

"Thus the cock enhancer," I smiled.

"For starters," she agreed.

"Well, maybe next weekend we can go shopping," I suggested, even as I pondered if Malcolm's massive dick would be enough for her.

"Yummy," she smiled, leaning in kissing me.

When we broke the kiss, she apologized, "Sorry, for calling your dick small."

"It's okay," I replied, "it is small."

"I love you," she smiled, "even if you are a pervert."

"It takes two to be sodomized," I joked back.

"That's not true according to your earlier purchases," she countered.

"Touché," I laughed.

MONDAY

No text from Malcolm.

But I did get one from my wife.

Come home for lunch.

I have a BIGGER present for you.

My cock hardened and I obeyed the order.

As soon as I got home, my wife called out, "Get upstairs."

I quickly did, the idea of being ass-fucked by my wife again having me excited.

She ordered, as soon as I entered the room, "Get naked, slut."

She was again in thigh highs and boots, but this time the strap-on was indeed bigger. She also already had the lube in her hands.

I obeyed, even as I stared at the longer, wider cock she was wearing.

"I only have half an hour, so there isn't any time for foreplay," she explained. "Bend over the bed."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, getting in the submissive feminine position.

"Fuck you're an eager cock slut, aren't you?" she questioned, her tone almost condescending.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, as she poured lube between my ass cheeks.

"You really drove home from work to get ass fucked like a cheap whore?" she questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, before adding, "and because I was obeying my beautiful Mistress."

"Spread your ass cheeks wide," she demanded.

I did, feeling strange spreading them wide so my wife could sodomize me.

"Beg, bitch," she ordered.

As I felt the cock teasing my asshole, I felt a desperate urge to have it in me. An insatiable desire to be a slut, to be ass fucked, even though I knew a pain was coming. I begged, "Please, Mistress, make your husband your ass slut, your submissive, obedient, bitch to use as you wish."

She slid her cock inside slowly.

I tensed up as it was wider than the two butt plugs and her first strap-on.

"Relax, ass slut," she said, before quoting my most famous football statement to my players, "No pain, no gain."

As the cock went deeper, a searing pain coursed through me, yet a strange calm and pleasure accompanied it with the thrill of giving in completely to my wife.

"Fuck," she purred, "your ass looks great with a dick in it."

"It feels so good," I whimpered, even though the pain was pretty prevalent.

"I know it does," she agreed, "I just never thought my masculine husband would be the one taking it like a slut."

Suddenly realizing I was a bit pathetic as a man, allowing her to fuck me, I apologized, "I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't be," she said, as she began fucking me slowly, "I've always fantasized about being in charge."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she admitted, "although I thought it was just fantasy."

"So did I," I countered back.

"But now I have my own personal fuck slut that I can pound whenever I want," she continued, as she began fucking me faster.

"Oh God, Marcia, I love being your slut," I moaned.

"It's Mistress," she corrected, as she began reaming my ass.

"Sorry, Mistress," I groaned, as my body was thrust forward hard with each deep penetration, my hard cock in an awkward position.

She fucked me for a couple more minutes before pulling out and saying, "Come suck my cock, slut."

Although degrading, and disgusting, I obeyed, turning around, dropping to my knees and taking the toy cock fresh from my ass and putting it in my mouth... something I had often made my wife do.

"Such a good pet," she purred, as I bobbed on the cock.

"After a couple of minutes, she asked, "Want more?"

"Yes, Mistress," I eagerly answered.

"Get on the bed on all fours," she ordered.

I quickly did.

She joined me and slid the cock deep in me. "Fuck yourself, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, beginning to awkwardly move back and forth on the cock.

"Don't make love with it, fuck it, you dumb bitch," she ordered after a few awkward slow movements.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, the derogatory names turning me on, and began moving back and forth faster, slowly getting into a rhythm.

"Such a good slut," she purred, as I began really getting into it, taking the entire cock in my ass with each backwards thrust.

My breathing was getting heavy, my cock feeling like it could erupt with just a touch, the pleasure now overwhelming my very being.

Marcia asked, "Do you want to come, slut?"

"Yes," I moaned loudly.

"Beg," she demanded, as she grabbed my hips and held me with the cock buried deep in my ass.

"Please, Mistress, my tiny pathetic dick is about to erupt," I pleaded.

She reached around, keeping the cock lodged deep inside me, and began stroking my cock. In seconds, I grunted and came all over our comforter with the most intense orgasm I could ever recall having.

"Wow, that was quick as usual," she commented, as she pulled out of my ass. She walked around the bed and put her finger, which had a bit of my cum on it, to my lips.

I wordlessly licked my cum off her finger even as my dick still flinched.

"I need to get back to work," she said, taking the strap-on off.

"Me too," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Lick up your cum and then go and throw the comforter in the wash," she ordered.

"Okay," I nodded, moving down and licking up my cum, not remotely ashamed.

TUESDAY

Malcom texted me just before lunch.

Cocksucker,

Hungry?

12:30

Arnie's

Same stall

Hungry for cock, I drove directly to Arnie's and arrived a couple of minutes early. I hoped it was Malcolm.

Walking into the bathroom, there were a couple guys going pee and I went right to the last stall. Malcom was there and greeted, loud enough for all to hear, "Hi, cocksucker."

"Hi, Master," I replied, not so loudly, as I locked the door.

"Hungry?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, as I dropped to my knees in front of him.

In the stall beside us I heard, "Oh yes, fuck me hard."

Malcolm shrugged, "White boys."

I fished out Malcolm's cock and began bobbing.

"Such a good cocksucker," he groaned.

I just bobbed, trying to get as much in my mouth as possible. I had managed it last time, after sucking all those cocks at the glory hole, and wanted to do it again.

"Holy shit," he grunted, "you have gotten a lot better."

I moaned on his cock in response.

"You want my load in your ass, faggot?" a deep voice asked beside us.

"Yes," a voice weakly answered.

"You ready for a cock in your ass?" Malcolm asked, pulling his cock out.

"I don't know," I answered.

"You can have my cock back in that eager mouth of yours when you answer the question correctly," he blackmailed.

I looked up, saw he was serious, and admitted, "I have been preparing for it."

"Here it comes, faggot," the deep voice declared.

"Really? Do tell," he said, looking curious.

"James suggested I buy toys and, well, my wife found the toys," I revealed, then realized I shouldn't have told him this.

"Really?" he question, drawing out the word long. He then asked, "Tell me more."

So I reluctantly told him the whole sordid ordeal that had transpired in my bedroom since I first sucked his cock.

"So your wife is prepping your ass for me?" he asked.

"She doesn't know that," I pointed out.

He slid his cock back in my mouth and said, "I may have to thank her."

I resumed sucking his cock, even as I worried about my wife finding out and scolded myself, wondering why I would tell him all that.

"Or maybe your wife should be thanking me," he said.

A couple of minutes later, he pulled out and splattered my face with cum.

"Meet me at the park tonight at 10:00. It's time to take that ass of yours," he ordered, as he put his cock away.

I said, "It is the athletic awards banquet tonight and Carol is getting an award," I pointed out, "I can't miss that."

"Fair enough," he nodded, "family is important. Meet me tomorrow morning at eight at my house instead."

"Yes, Master," I nodded.

He walked out the door and I quickly stood up. I almost walked out of the stall before I remembered that my face was covered in cum. I used half a roll of toilet paper wiping the cum off before quickly exiting the surprisingly empty washroom.

That night, as we got in the gym for the awards banquet I was startled when I heard Malcolm's voice, "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Benson."

I was terrified. I turned around and greeted, "Hi, Malcolm," praying he wasn't going to out me.

"I've heard a lot about you Mrs. Benson," Malcolm greeted, the charm all on.

"I hope all good," my wife smiled.

"Indeed," Malcolm nodded, his one word having so many implications.

I lied, "Malcolm is hoping to help coach football next season with me."

"That's nice," my wife responded warmly.

"Well, it's great to meet you," Malcolm finished and walked away.

I wasn't surprised when he texted me.

Cocksucker,

Meet me in room 114 after Carol wins her award.

I sighed.

Yet, I was excited. Even though I had just sucked his cock a few hours ago.

Carol received her reward forty-five minutes later and I whispered to my wife, "I need to go the washroom."

I went out, walked around the corner and found room 114.

I walked in and saw that Malcolm was sitting at a teacher's desk. He ordered, "Keep sucking, teach."

The desk was completely blocked off, but I assumed that a teacher was under the desk.

"So, your wife is pretty hot. A bit thick, but in my experience the fat ones always try harder so they are eager, willing sluts," he said.

I didn't like his tone. I agreed, "That's one of the reasons I married her, but please don't call her fat."

"With some huge tits," he added, ignoring my request.

"Please don't talk about my wife in such a way," I requested.