Black Cock: 10 Inch Cock Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was pretty obvious she was drooling over me," Malcolm continued.

I replied sarcastically, "Yes, she practically fucked you right there."

"Think she would have?" he asked, ignoring the sarcasm.

"Again, please leave my wife out of this," I repeated.

"Sure, sure," he nodded.

"I need to get back," I said.

"Want to come share my cock?" he asked.

Yes, I wanted to, but I needed to get back. I shook my head no. "No, I need to get back."

"Okay," he shrugged.

I quickly left and returned to the banquet feeling completely rattled.

Marcia was tired by the time we got home and we actually just went to bed.

WEDNESDAY

I drove to Malcolm's and was surprised when no one was home.

I texted him:

You home, Master?

He responded a couple of minutes later:

Cocksucker,

You rejected my cock yesterday so you are cut off.

I sighed, but figured maybe I had accidentally found a way out of this mess.

That night, in the bedroom, my wife ordered, "Put on the stockings I left on the bed for you," before she went to the bathroom.

I loved nylons, but had never considered wearing them myself. I grabbed the white stockings, rolled them up having put them on my wife on a few occasions. I slid them up my legs and once I had them on, I moved my hands up and down them, liking how they felt.

When she returned, this time with a huge black cock, I gasped. Although not ten inches like Malcolm's, it was a good eight inches.

She complimented, "You look cute in stockings."

"I've always wondered what they would feel like on my legs," I admitted, rubbing my hands over my legs.

"And?" she asked.

"I don't understand why all women wouldn't wear them every day," I replied.

"Maybe you will now," she suggested, as she walked over to me and ordered, "Knees."

I dropped to the ground, and wordlessly took the big cock in my mouth.

"Good girl," she purred, as I bobbed on her cock.

Being called a girl was new and I wasn't sure what I thought of it.

After a minute she asked, "Ready to push your anal boundaries?"

Thinking I still may have to take Malcolm's cock in my ass, this was likely good preparation, I nodded, "I'm your slut, Mistress."

"Good girl," she replied, ordering "Get on all fours on the bed."

I obeyed.

She joined me, again with lube, and moved her hands up and down my nylon-clad legs. "I can't believe how hot you look on all fours in nylons."

"I still can't believe I am on all fours in stockings," I responded, even though I was looking forward to getting ass fucked by her. Both my orgasms from being sodomized were the most intense of my life and I wanted more.

"Yet, you love it, don't you?" she asked, still caressing my legs.

It felt so nice, my cock rock hard, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked, as she moved her hands off my legs and to my ass.

"Yes, Mistress, I love being your girl," I admitted.

As she poured lube between my ass cheeks, she asked, "Do you want me to fuck your cunt?"

Calling my ass a cunt surprised me, yet I played along, "Yes, Mistress, I can't wait for you to fill my cunt with that big black cock of yours."

She began sliding it in and moaned, "Such a tight cunt."

"Ohhhh," I moaned, the extra girth widening my ass.

"Like having your cunt filled?" she asked, as her cock reached new depths inside me.

"Yes," I whimpered, the bigger girth and deeper penetration creating an intense burn, yet somehow turning me on at the same time.

"All in," she declared, a moment later.

"Thank God," I said through clenched teeth.

Her hands caressed my legs again as she remained lodged deep in my ass. She asked, "Ready to have that cunt of yours pounded?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered and then screamed in pain when she began fucking me hard, surprising me as she had started slowly the first two times.

"Take that, bitch," she said, as the pain was almost unbearable, but I rode through it, as she slammed into me hard and fast.

It was obvious I was in pain and yet she kept pounding me until the pain began to fade and a pleasure began to grow.

My small hard dick swung all over the place as she pounded my ass and my balls again boiled, ready to erupt the moment it was touched.

"Is my slut ready to come?" she asked, after a few minutes of hard core fucking, where I whimpered like a bitch in heat.

"God, yes," I moaned, praying she would stroke my cock for me.

"Beg, bitch," she demanded, bucking forward which created a new pleasure, a new pain.

"Please, Mistress, let your girlie man come like the little bitch he is," I babbled, degrading myself turning me on more.

She reached around and moved her finger down my cock, not even stroking it, but enough to make me start having spasms and my cum again began to shoot out of me as I made incoherent groans.

"Holy crap," she laughed, clearly surprised I had come so easily.

The pleasure was amazing as rope after rope shot out of my cock.

She pulled out, flipped me over onto my back, onto my cum, and took my cock in her mouth. A new pleasure encompassed my body as she deep throated my cock. She bobbed hungrily for a couple of minutes until suddenly I had to pee.

I begged, "Please stop, I'm going to pee."

She sat up and I quickly scurried to the washroom.

When I returned, feeling exhausted after having all my physical energy usurped from me, she said, lying on the bed pumping her cunt with big blackie, "Get over here and get me off."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, joining her on the bed. She kept fucking herself with the toy as I sucked on her clit. Like me, it didn't take long for her to cum.

Once her orgasm was done, we had a shower together, something we hadn't done in years.

THURSDAY

When I got out of the shower I gasped. On the bed was a pair of black thigh highs and a black thong. My wife was already dressed and said, "Will you wear those for me today?"

"While working?" I asked, even though the idea of wearing thigh highs I liked. I had loved the feel of them on my legs yesterday.

"It'll just be our little secret," she smiled, coming over to me and kissing me.

"Order me to," I said, liking the idea of doing it because I was told to.

"You really are a submissive bitch," she smiled, as she stroked my hardening cock.

"So I'm learning," I groaned, at her touch and words.

"I expect you to wear this sexy girl's lingerie at work today," she ordered. "A good slut should always be dressed and ready to slut it up."

I liked her theory, as she had lived it for years. "Yes, Mistress," I nodded, hoping she was going to drop to her knees and suck me off.

Yet she didn't. Old me would have guided her to her knees and slid my cock in her warm mouth. But new me just waited to be told what to do.

"Get dressed," she ordered, leaving the room.

I put the thigh highs on first and then the thong. Having a thin piece of fabric in-between my ass cheeks felt really uncomfortable... yet, it also turned me on. I finished getting dressed in my usual work gear and headed downstairs feeling oddly sexy.

It was just before lunch when a text from Malcolm arrived:

Cocksucker

Ready to get back in my good graces?

I sighed. Part of me was hoping he had given up on me after yesterday. Yet, as usual, another part of me felt a rush of excited adrenaline at having a text from him.

I responded back, unable to do anything but please him:

Yes, Master.

He responded back:

Yes, Master what?

I responded back:

Yes, Master, I'm ready to do WHATEVER it takes to get back in your good graces.

After I read what I wrote I shook my head. Why had I capitalized 'whatever'? Why had I been so eager? Shit, I was wearing girl's lingerie underneath my clothes.

He responded:

Better answer, Cocksucker,

Meet me at your house now.

My house? Shit. Yes, my wife was at work and my daughter at school, but what if either came home early for some reason.

Yet, as usual, caution thrown out the window, I replied subserviently:

Yes, Master.

On my way.

As I drove my wife called me.

I put it on speakerphone while I drove.

"Hi, baby," I greeted, like I always did.

"Hi, slut," she replied, which wasn't how she usually greeted.

"Hi, Mistress," I corrected.

"Enjoying wearing the lingerie?" she asked.

"Honestly, I love the thigh highs," I admitted, the silk feeling a constant turn on. "But the thong is incredibly annoying."

"Tell me about it," she replied.

"I just did," I joked.

"Just calling to say I'm not going to be home for supper today," she said, "Mom got in a minor car accident and I'm making her go to the hospital."

"Is she okay?" I questioned. Unlike most men, I loved my mother-in-law. She was a funny, sweet woman.

"Yes," Marcia replied, "but she was rear-ended, so I want to make sure there was no damage that will show up later."

"Good call," I agreed, as I pulled up to our house.

"That said," she continued, "I expect one of those toys you bought in your ass all night until I get home."

"So demanding," I joked, realizing I hadn't actually tried the expensive toys I purchased.

"Just training you to be a good anal slut," she countered.

I don't know why I said it, but I asked, "I thought you wanted me to be a good girl?"

"Hmmmm." She purred, "you like me feminizing you, don't you?"

"I guess," I said, not really liking that wording.

"Well, then keep one of those toys in that cunt of yours all night," she said, "keep it nice and ready for my big dick."

I laughed, "I love when you talk about your dick."

"And I love that my husband is a fucking submissive ass whore," she replied, before adding, "not to mention a great cunt muncher."

"I do like to multi-task," I joked, as I looked out the window and saw Malcolm looking at me. "But I've got to go, next stop."

"Okay, slut," she said, "looking forward to fucking that cunt of yours."

"Me too, Mistress," I agreed, "Bye."

"Bye, bitch," she finished and hung up.

I put my phone away and got out of the work van.

"Hi," I said to Malcolm.

"Hi, cocksucker," he greeted back.

I let him in my house and he said, "So, will you ever say no to the offer of my cock again?"

"No, Master," I nodded.

"What if your wife was here right now?" he asked.

I wasn't sure what I would really say if she was here, yet she wasn't so I played along, "I would obey you."

"You'd suck my cock in front of your wife?" he questioned.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, the idea actually a turn on. I also wondered what she would actually think now that she had become my dominant Mistress.

"What about your ass?" he questioned, as he pulled down his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock, "would you bend over and take my cock in your ass in front of your wife?"

"Yes, Master," I nodded, again wondering if such a thing would actually turn her on.

"And what would you do if I offered my cock to your wife?" he questioned, adding a new level of twistedness to his power trip.

"I don't know," I answered, which was the truth. Part of me assumed she would eagerly spread her legs for such a big cock if I approved, yet sharing my wife was not something I was willing to do.

"So you're okay if your wife learns you're a cock hungry two hole fuck toy, but not okay with your wife getting the same black privilege you have?"

His question was ludicrous, yet he had a point. I shrugged, "I really don't know."

"Come get my cock ready for your ass," he ordered, sitting down on the couch.

I went to him, fished out his cock and began sucking his semi-erect cock.

As I did, he talked. "I bet your wife would love some real black chocolate," and "I bet once she had my cock buried in her white cunt she would be in love with it just like you," "And my big black dick would look fucking hot between those huge udders of hers," and "One look at this big black cock and she would be hooked, we both know it,"

And we both did. No doubt my insatiable wife would be all over his dick if given the chance, probably even be okay with the derogatory words he was using.

He asked, "Has your wife primed your ass since our last discussion?"

"Yes, Master," I admitted.

"Delicious. You got lube?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," I nodded.

"Go get it and let's see if your wife has prepared your ass properly for me," he said, as he stood up and got out of his pants.

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, going up to my bedroom and grabbing the lube.

When I returned he was standing up, completely naked, his big cock pointing at me as if it was saying 'I choose you'.

"Get out of your pants, bitch," he ordered.

I obeyed and he laughed.

"You're wearing stockings?" he asked.

"It was always my fetish on women and my wife ordered I wear them today," I admitted.

"And a thong," he said, "you really are lucky you walked in on Andy and me that day. You desperately needed me."

I wasn't sure that was true, my whole life had been turned upside down due to one moment. And my world was about to get turned even more as I was about to get sodomized by a big black dick.

"Does she usually fuck you doggy style?" he asked.

"Yes," I admitted, that position utterly submissive.

"Bend over the back of the couch," he ordered, "I like fucking standing up."

"Yes, Master," I obeyed, both excited about what was to transpire and petrified. Dual emotions that seemed to be how I now lived my life.

"Shit, you are eager," he laughed, as I bent over the back of the couch and offered my ass to him.

He moved behind me and poured lube down my ass cheeks. As he rubbed his cock between my ass cheeks, I tensed up slightly.

"Relax," he said, "or this will be a lot more painful."

"Okay," I nodded, thankful that my wife had, unbeknownst to her, prepared me for Malcolm's cock... at least somewhat.

"Ready?" he asked.

"As ready as I will ever be," I answered back, actually wanting to feel his cock in me.

Slowly his cock slid in me.

My eyes went big.

My ass burned.

My cock hardened.

"Shit, usually they scream," Malcolm said, sounding impressed, as his cock filled me.

"My wife has prepped me well for you," I whimpered through gritted teeth. Although his cock wasn't wider than the last toy my wife fucked me with, it was longer.

"That she did," he agreed, as he continued going deeper in me, deeper than any toy had gone.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

"My dick is bigger than the toy I'm guessing," he correctly assessed.

"So long," I admitted, as the burn coursed through me.

"All in," he announced.

"Thank God," I said.

"So tight," he said, as he began slowly fucking me.

"Fuck," I groaned, the usual pleasure and pain coursing through me.

For a couple of minutes he slowly fucked me, the pleasure slowly overriding the pain.

He asked, "Ready to really get fucked?"

"Yes, Master," I admitted, willing to indeed get ass fucked hard by him.

"Beg," he ordered, as he slammed his cock hard into me, reaching depths I didn't know could possibly exist.

Yet, even as a new pain burned through me, I begged, "Please, fuck your white faggot." I couldn't believe I called myself a faggot, yet at the moment I was one. I wanted cock and I wanted it deep in my ass.

"You want to be a faggot for all black cock?" he asked, his cock buried deep in my ass and not moving.

I noticed the word 'all' in his question and yet at that moment I was willing to do anything to get fucked. So I responded, like the submissive cock slut I had become, "Yes, Master, I want to be a faggot for all black cock."

"And you are willing to allow your wife to watch you be a nigger loving two hole faggot?" he questioned, still not moving.

"Yes," I admitted, barely listening to the questions, just agreeing to whatever he asked to get him back to fucking me.

"Hold on tight," he ordered, as he grabbed my hips and began reaming my ass.

"Shit," I screamed like a girl, the pleasure-pain principle at work and yet feeling a sense of euphoria at being used so roughly... even more intense, more erotic and more cock-hardening than anything I had ever experienced.

"You like it rough, bitch?" he asked, slamming into me so hard that the couch moved.

"Yes," I whimpered, indeed loving it rough.

"Is your dick hard?" he asked.

"As hard as it gets," I admitted.

"I can't wait to fuck your wife," he said, a minute later.

"Me too," I answered, before I even realized I said it.

"You can watch," he offered before he grunted and came in my ass, incredibly as he came in my ass, I exploded too, all over the back of my couch.

I had always wondered what it would feel like to be a woman and have cum spray inside you, my wife always seeming to love the feeling of it. And I am assuming it isn't exactly the same in the ass, but a mixture of feelings coursed through me: ecstasy, at the thrill of being used; dirtiness, at the reality I was being used; confusion, at the fact that I never felt as sexually liberated in my life as I did at that exact moment; emasculation, at coming from being ass fucked and come in like a girl.

"Did you just come?" he asked, laughing.

"Yes," I admitted, shame burning through me.

"From getting ass fucked or from imagining me fucking your wife?" he asked.

"I don't know," I answered, no longer sure. I loved getting ass fucked, and yet also liking the idea of seeing my wife get fucked by Malcolm too... she deserved to be fucked by a real cock... to not have to fake it for me.

As he pulled out, he said, "Either way, I have never had a guy come from getting fucked before. You really are a fag."

I knew I wasn't a fag. I loved eating pussy and fucking my wife, I just also liked sucking cock and getting ass fucked.

"I need to get back to school." He said, getting dressed.

I finally stood up, come leaking out of my ass which made me feel even dirtier.

"I'll see you Friday," he said a minute later and then left.

I wondered when he planned to want me on Friday and if he was going to have me suck his cock or fuck it. My cock remained hard at the idea of either.

I got dressed and returned to work.

That night, I put the rocks off toy in my ass, with a lot of lube, and laid in my bed. The toy vibrated, teasing my prostate and my balls at once.

I wanted to jerk off, but I also wanted to be ready when my wife got home.

That said, I got a call from Marcia that she was going to stay at her mom's for precautionary measures.

We chatted for twenty minutes and I ended up jerking off while she talked dirty to me... calling me her ass-slut.

After I came, I took the toy out of my ass, took off the thigh high stockings and went to the garage to work on a car and regain a bit of my masculinity.

THURSDAY

I wore the thigh highs again... wanting to make my wife happy when she got home.

Malcolm didn't text, although I didn't expect him to after he mentioned Friday when he finished fucking me.

That night, Marcia came home, but was exhausted and after chatting for a couple of hours about her mom, her lack of family support from her sister and falling behind at work, we went to bed and actually just went to sleep.

FRIDAY

I wore a new pair of thigh highs.

All day I anticipated a text from Malcolm that didn't come.

That night, after dinner, Marcia asked, "Going through withdrawal, slut?"

I smiled, Carol gone to the lake for the weekend, "Yes, Mistress."