Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized again as I went to her and she tightened the harness.

"Now fuck me like a man," she demanded, as she got on all fours.

I moved behind her and slid the plastic cock inside her.

"Oh yes, so big," she moaned, the dildo bigger and thicker than me.

I fucked her hard and deep, trying to be the man I could never truly be. As I did, I imagined Malcolm being the one fucking her. Would she enjoy that? Of course, she would. Would she actually do it? That I couldn't predict. Would I let her? Definitely, she should have the right to come from fucking and not just from being licked.

"Oh God, I love your big dick," she moaned, after a few minutes and began bouncing back on my dick as she began rubbing herself too.

Although she likely didn't mean it as an insult, I couldn't help but feel insignificant and less of a man as she clearly enjoyed the fake dick over my real dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," she screamed a couple of minutes later as she came from the fucking.

Once her orgasm was complete, I pulled out and she said, with a smile, "Fuck, that was amazing."

"You like bigger dicks fucking you, I see," I said as a joke, even as I pondered the possibility of Malcolm fucking her.

"I'm sorry," she said, back in sweet wife mode, looking guilty.

"It's okay," I shrugged, acting casual, "I'm born with what I'm born with."

"I know, and I think it's just right," she smiled.

"Liar," I laughed.

"Okay, fine," she laughed, "I like big cocks."

"You'd probably love some ten inch cock pounding you from behind," I said, foreshadowing a possibility.

"Oh yeah," she purred, "any girl would."

"Good to know," I laughed. "I guess I'd better get one of those penis enlarger drugs."

...

The next morning, I came down for breakfast and she ordered, as she sat on a chair, "Crawl under the table and have your breakfast."

"Really?" I asked.

"Now," she ordered, as she read the paper.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, surprised that the domme mindset was going to occur in the morning and in the kitchen.

She didn't say a word as she opened her legs and I crawled between them. Her pussy was dry and it took a lot longer to get her off. I was under there for about half an hour before she finally spoke, grabbing my head and demanding, "Suck my clit."

She came on my face and once she let go of my head, I crawled back out and stood up.

She asked, as if nothing had happened, "What are you doing today?"

I answered, unsure what she expected me to answer, "I have no plans."

"The honey to do list is on the counter," she said, as she stood up and gave me a kiss.

"Okay," I nodded, once she was done.

I spent the day doing the list, which was all outdoor yard work.

That night, she fucked me again and I fucked her again... with the strap-on.

...

It was Tuesday evening, movie night, when things took another crazy turn.

I hadn't heard from Malcolm at all and was truthfully going into cock sucking withdrawal.

We walked in the door, coming back from the movie theater, and froze.

"Oh God, it's so big," my daughter, Carol, moaned loudly.

I instantly knew what was happening, as my heart sank.

Malcolm was fucking my daughter.

Fuck.

Marcia turned to me with a look of complete shock on her face.

Malcolm asked, "So you like my big black cock in that tight white pussy more than your boyfriend's dick?"

"God, yes," Carol moaned.

I took Marcia's hand and led her into the living room to walk in on the act.

Trying to be the man of the house for once, unsure how Malcolm planned to play this, I asked, "What the hell is going on here?"

Carol looked up and gasped, on all fours, yet still dressed, her skirt lifted up, getting fucked my Malcolm, "Oh my God."

My first thought was 'is he fucking her pussy or her ass?'

Malcolm laughed, "That's what she's been saying for twenty minutes now."

"Stop this now," I demanded, furious he would go after my daughter.

Malcolm pulled out and turned directly to us, to Marcia, his ten inch cock saluting her, "Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Benson. I thought we would be done now but your daughter is a rather insatiable little mynx."

Carol was crying, as she covered herself up.

"Please leave," I demanded, praying he wasn't going to make me suck his dick in front of my wife and daughter.

"Meet me outside if you want to finish," Malcolm said, looking at Carol, as he pulled up his pants, before adding, "and I know you do."

Marcia hadn't spoken. She seemed both stunned by what she had witnessed and, I had a hunch, by the size of Malcolm's dick.

"Get out," I demanded again, trying to remain in control. Still pissed that he had decided to fuck my daughter, even though my cock was rock hard. This had to end.

He walked by us and said, "Good evening. Mrs. Benson. You are looking fine tonight."

I didn't say anything as he walked out of the house as he demanded, "Hurry up Carol, or I'll go find my white pussy at Shannon's house."

Carol stood up and began to head towards the front door... to follow him. She whispered, her head down and not making eye contact, "Sorry, but I have to go."

Marcia finally spoke, "Don't you dare leave this house."

Carol stopped and said, "Mom, I'm eighteen and an adult. I can make my own decision," and walked out.

Marcia asked, "What the hell just happened?"

"I don't know," I lied, even though I knew exactly what happened. My daughter succumbed to the irresistible lust to suck and fuck that black cock... just like I had.

"How did that same boy who was here on Friday talking football to you, end up here a few days later having sex with our daughter?" she asked, before raising her voice, "In our living room."

"I don't know," I again lied. Unsure why Malcolm chose to fuck my daughter, but confident it was all some sort of master plan.

She went to the door and went outside.

I followed her.

They were nowhere to be found.

Marcia ordered, "Bedroom now."

"Okay," I nodded, as I followed her back into the house.

"Okay, what?" she questioned, stopping in her tracks and turning around.

"Okay, Mistress Marcia," I corrected, surprised how she went from angry parent to strong-willed domme and horny woman... although she did get a lengthy look at Malcolm's ten inch magic stick.

She walked to the bedroom and ordered, "Lock the door and put on the strap-on."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, assuming indeed the sight of Malcolm's cock had the same impact on her as it always did on me.

I got undressed and as I returned with the strap-on harness she asked, "Why are you hard?"

I wanted to respond, 'Why are you horny?', but I knew she hated when I answered a question with a question. I answered, "Because I get to fuck you."

She didn't respond, as she watched me put the harness on. Once on, she got on all fours, her favourite positon since I started wearing a strap-on and ordered, "Now hurry up and fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, moving behind her and sliding the cock in her very wet pussy.

"Good boy," she moaned, "fuck me hard."

I did, even as my own hard cock wanted to be the one fucking her.

Unlike the last few strap-on fucks, she didn't talk at all, as if in deep thought. I wondered if she was thinking about Malcolm's cock.

My wondering was answered when her breathing increased and after a few minutes of fucking she demanded with a Freudian slip, "Oh yes, fuck me with that big black cock."

Deciding to role play, I said, deepening my voice, "You like my big black cock, my white slut?"

That was all she needed to shift from domme back to sub and role play, "Oh fuck, yes, fuck your white bitch with that massive black dick."

"Beg for it, bitch," I ordered, pulling out, enjoying the role of power again... even if it was because of a black dildo and likely her envisioning it was Malcolm fucking her.

"Oh God, shove that massive black snake inside your white slut's cunt," she begged, "I need it so bad."

"Isn't your husband big enough for you?" I asked, teasing her pussy lips, curious if she would stay in lust at such a question.

"God, no," she moaned, wiggling her ass trying to get my dick back inside her. "Your cock is so much bigger." There was a pause and then she moaned, "Better!"

I slammed back into her, "Fuck my big black cock, slut," I demanded, as I reached up and pulled her hair.

"Oh yes," she moaned loudly, bouncing back on my cock furiously, with a hunger I had never seen before.

In a minute, maybe less, she came all over my dildo, before collapsing forward, her orgasm clearly overwhelming her.

I watched her tremble for a minute, before I got off the bed and took off the strap-on.

I joined her on the bed and saw she was crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I can't believe I got horny from watching my daughter," she said, through tears.

I joked, "Well, his cock was ridiculously big. It was like a horse cock."

She laughed, "It was unnaturally huge."

"Christ," I joked, even though it wasn't really a joke, but opening the door to what may occur in the future in front of her, "I considered sucking it."

"I bet you did," she smirked. "I really have made you a cock slut."

"I crave dick now," I again said as a joke.

"Maybe I should take you to a gloryhole for a full night of cocksucking," she quipped.

"I'm your slut," I said, this time without any joking tone.

Her smirk faded. She asked, "Would you do that?"

I said, "I don't know. A couple of weeks ago I would have not even considered it. But you have awakened a side of me I didn't know existed."

"Do you want to suck a real cock?" she asked.

Not wanting to answer. I answered by asking a question instead. "Do you want to watch me suck a real cock?"

"You know I hate when you answer a question with another question," she said.

"I know," I nodded, "but the question you asked is a bit loaded."

"Fair enough," she nodded, as she reached for my cock and began stroking it. "I don't know. Part of me is turned on by the idea of watching you suck a man's cock. Yet, another part of me knows that such a thing is wrong."

I groaned, her hand on my cock feeling so good.

"Apparently, you like the idea," she purred.

"I don't hate it," I admitted, my balls already boiling.

She moved to my ear, as she kept stroking my cock, "I bet you would look hot on your knees with a mouthful of a big cock."

"A big black cock?" I asked, with a moan.

"Oh, yeah," she said, tugging on my ear. "I bet you would look so natural on your knees with a big black dick fucking those cock sucking lips of yours."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, as my cum shot out of me instantly.

"Shit," she smiled, "we really are two twisted people."

"The twisted-est," I weakly laughed, pretty sure that wasn't a word.

Once I finished coming, she moved her hand to my mouth and I licked my cum off her hand.

Before I could say more, the front door opened.

"Oh fuck, back to reality," Marcia said, getting up. "How are we going to deal with what just happened?"

"Find a black cock?" I quipped.

She laughed, "I think I've created a monster. But seriously, what are we going to say to Carol?"

"I don't know," I said, as I got dressed too.

"I need to talk to her," she said.

"What are you going to say?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, "but I have to make it clear what she did was inappropriate."

"Maybe I'll wait until the morning," she said.

"I'm guessing you are not going to sleep tonight until you talk to her," I pointed out, knowing her well enough.

'You're right," she nodded, putting on a robe.

"I usually am," I joked.

"Not the time for jokes," she said, as she headed to the door. "Wish me luck."

"May the force me with you," I joked again.

"You may die tonight," she said with a glare, before adding, with a wicked smile, "Or get my lightsaber up that cunt of yours."

"Better than being Han Solo," I quipped.

She shook her head and headed out. I tiptoed out a moment later, curious to eavesdrop if I could.

Thankfully, Marcia had left the door open. I heard her say, "Carol what you did is unacceptable."

"I know," Carol answered, guilt dripping in her tone.

"And what about James?" Marcia asked.

"He knows," Carol answered.

"What do you mean he knows?" Marcia questioned perplexed.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth," Carol said.

"You can tell me anything," Marcia said, trying to be compassionate.

"I walked in on James sucking Malcolm's cock on Saturday," Carol revealed.

"No way," Marcia gasped.

I wondered if Malcolm planned to do the same thing to me with Marcia.

Carol continued, "At first I was in shock. My boyfriend was sucking another guy's dick. But once I saw the dick, well, I wanted it."

"This is unbelievable," Marcia said.

"I've said too much," Carol said.

"No, no," Marcia said, her tone sounding like she wanted to hear more. "You're an adult. You need to be able to tell me anything."

"You sure?" Carol asked.

"Yes, honey," Marcia said, "I want to hear it."

I wondered if this was getting Marcia horny.

"Okay," Carol said tentatively. "Malcolm asked if I wanted to join my boyfriend. So even though I should have been furious, I mean my boyfriend is apparently gay, I mindlessly walked over and dropped to my knees."

Marcia comforted, "I understand, his dick is huge."

"Mom!" Carol gasped.

"Carol, I'm a woman too, with needs too," Marcia pointed out.

"OMG!" Carol laughed.

"Then what happened?" Marcia asked with perverse interest.

"He took turns, allowing both James and I to suck his cock, while he explained how James became his cocksucker and bottom," Carol explained.

"James takes it in the ass?" Marcia asked shocked.

"I watched him take all ten inches," Carol answered.

"No way," Marcia said, clearly in shock.

"And it was ridiculously hot," Carol said. "I mean, I never had imagined I'd like watching two guys, but hearing him squeal like a bitch had me so turned on."

"Wow," Maria said.

"I know, WOW indeed."

"So are you and James still together?"

"Yes," Carol replied, "It's somehow made us stronger."

"Oddly, I understand that," Marcia said, which I found curious.

Carol replied, "That said, I can't say no to him. I see his dick and my brain shuts off and I just have to have it. I become a complete bimbo."

"Is it really ten inches?" Marcia asked.

"Why, Mom? Are you wanting it?" Carol teased.

"What? No, no, no," Marcia covered, even though it was obvious she was intrigued as hell.

"I'm just teasing," Carol laughed.

"He hasn't tried taking your ass, has he?"

"No," Carol answered, "I barely can take all of it in my pussy."

"Is he a good fuck?" Marcia bluntly asked.

"Mom!" Carol giggled, "this is such a surreal conversation, especially after you caught me in such a compromising position."

"I know," Marcia said, "it's actually fun to have someone to talk sex with."

"Why? Are you and Dad having problems?"

"God, no," Marcia said, "our sex life is amazing. It's just..."

'It's just what?' I wondered.

"It's just what, Mom? You can tell me anything too," Carol said.

"But he's your father," Marcia said, clearly having second thoughts about what she was going to reveal.

"I'm not going to say anything," Carol said.

"It's just that he is no ten inches," Marcia said.

"Few are," Carol pointed out.

"True enough," Marcia laughed.

"What about Dad?" carol asked. "Is he furious?"

"I'll deal with him," Marcia said. "Trust me, he won't mention it to you."

"I'm not sure I can look him in the eyes," she said.

"He was shocked, but he also has to accept you're an adult," Marcia comforted.

"Okay," Carol said.

"Ten inches," Marcia sighed. "I can't even fathom."

"I couldn't either," Carol said. "Now it's all I can think of."

"Me too," Marcia said.

Sensing the conversation was ending, I snuck back to my room. I was watching sports highlights for a couple of minutes before Marcia entered the room, straddled me and demanded, "Eat my pussy."

Of course, I did.

After coming on my face, she said, "You are not to mention tonight to Carol at all."

"Trust me," I nodded, "I have no intentions to at all."

"Good," she nodded.

"How did it go?" I asked, hoping I was going to get to fuck my wife.

"We had a good chat," Marcia said, "but it was a girls only chat."

"Okay," I nodded, as Marcia rolled over.

Old me would have rolled over and slid my cock in her. New me closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep with a raging hard on.

...

It was Wednesday lunch when Malcolm texted me:

My house now, cocksucker.

My mouth watering reading those four words, I drove directly to his house.

I knocked on the door and was surprised to see James open the door.

"Hi, James," I greeted, wondering what was going on and praying my daughter wasn't inside.

"Hi, sir," he greeted, his eyes looking apologetic.

"Get in here cocksucker," Malcolm demanded.

I walked inside and my worry became a reality. Carol was bobbing furiously on Malcolm's cock.

Malcolm smiled and asked, "Are you here to watch your daughter suck cock?"

Carol froze.

"Keep sucking slut," he demanded.

Carol obeyed.

"This has got to stop," I said. Frustrated that he had brought my daughter into his sick and twisted game.

Malcolm asked, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth, "Carol, did I force you to do anything you didn't want to?"

"No," she whispered, not turning around to look at me.

"Did you take my cock in that white cunt of yours of your own free will?" Malcolm continued, while smugly looking at me.

"Yes," she whispered, clearly humiliated to be caught in the act again.

"Do you want my cock back in your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes," my beautiful daughter admitted.

"Stand up," he ordered.

She obeyed.

"Turn around and look at your father," he demanded.

She did.

"Tell him what you want," Malcolm demanded, as he bent her over and put his hands on her hips.

"Please don't make me do this," Carol begged, still not making eye contact with me.

"Tell him," he demanded, slapping her ass.

"I want you to fuck me," Carol admitted.

"You want to get fucked by big black dick while your dad watches?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered, as he slid his cock in her.

"Yes, what?" Malcolm asked.

"Yes, I want you to fuck my white cunt while my dad and my cock sucking boyfriend watches," she said, so out of character... another insatiable slut for black cock... like me... like James... like my wife if given a chance.

"Malcolm," I finally said, trying to remain strong, "Please stop."

"Why, do you want to take my cock instead?" he questioned. "It's kind of sticky with your daughter's cunt juice. But you are willing to do it, aren't you."

"Malcolm, please," I pleaded, as Carol looked at me with a look of sudden understanding on her face.

"Begging," he chuckled, "that is so like you, cocksucker. Now, get over here."

"I can't," I began.

"Now, cocksucker, or the whole world knows tomorrow that you love nigger cock," he said.

"Please," I pleaded, desperate for this to end.

"Don't make me repeat myself," he warned, as if he was a parent scolding a child.

Defeated, I walked to him. It was now me avoiding eye contact.

Malcolm said, "You see, Carol, your daddy loves sucking black cock and taking it in the ass, just like your boyfriend, don't you?"

"Yes," I whispered, as I reached him.

"Knees," he ordered.

I obeyed, my face burning with shame.

"Just sit there until I am ready for your mouth, cocksucker," he demanded.