Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

The next day, I kept expecting a text... but none came. I couldn't believe how much I craved cock. I wasn't worried about my wife... I just wanted cock.

I got home late from a call that took forever and was surprised to see that Marcia was not making dinner.

My daughter was in the living room watching television.

"Where is Mom?" I asked.

"In her room," she answered.

"Okay," I nodded and headed upstairs, confused that dinner wasn't made yet.

I was also surprised when the door was closed... but the surprise didn't last long.

I could hear the sounds of sex.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

As expected, Malcolm was fucking my wife... on my bed. Worse yet, she was wearing her wedding dress, which impressively still fit.

"Close the door, cocksucker," Malcolm ordered.

I obeyed.

"Hi, honey," Marcia greeted as if she wasn't on all fours, getting pounded from behind.

"Hi," I replied, unsure what else to say.

"Get over here, cocksucker," Malcolm demanded.

I obeyed, walking to my bed as he continued fucking her.

"How was your day?" Marcia asked, even as she moaned.

"Long," I answered.

"So is Malcolm's fucking dick," Marcia said, as Malcolm gave a hard thrust.

"I know," I nodded, as I watched his black cock pump in and out of her pussy.

"Want to watch your husband suck black cock?" Malcolm asked.

"God, yes," she said.

Malcolm pulled out, stood up and ordered, "Knees, cocksucker."

I looked at Marcia, who rolled onto her side and ordered, "He said knees, cocksucker."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, dropping to my knees even as my cock flinched.

Malcolm slid his cock in my mouth and groaned, "Your husband is my cocksucker and has been since just after the football championship."

"I knew it," Marcia said looking at me, a look I couldn't remotely read. "I knew there had to be an explanation for the sudden change."

There was nothing to say as I had a mouthful of delicious chocolate cock in my mouth, mixed with pussy glaze.

"Oh yeah, and fuck he has become an eager cocksucker and bottom," Malcolm continued.

"In the bedroom with me too," Marcia said. "I guess I have you to thank for that."

"No problem," Malcolm laughed, "I'm happy I could help."

I sat on my knees sucking cock as my Master and my Mistress talked about me as if I wasn't there.

"And thanks for prepping his ass for me," Malcolm said.

"No problem," Marcia said, ironically saying the same thing. "It was my pleasure."

"I bet it was," Malcolm laughed.

"Did he scream?" She asked.

"Of course," Malcolm nodded. "Everyone does, even the experienced MILFs who desperately want it."

"I imagine they do," Marcia nodded, her tone suddenly dripping with sultry intent.

Malcolm replied, his tone dripping with suave confidence, "Oh trust me, they always do."

"So what can I do to thank you for turning my husband from a strong-willed dominant in the bedroom, to a cock sucking, ass taking, submissive?" Marcia asked.

"Well," Malcolm said, confident as always, "there is one more hole that you haven't willingly offered up."

"And what is that?" Marcia asked coyly.

"I want to bury my dick in that big white butt," Malcolm said.

Marcia turned around and asked, "This big white butt?"

"Indeed," Malcolm nodded, pulling out of my mouth.

"Do you want to watch me fuck your wife's ass, cocksucker?" Malcolm asked, looking down at me.

The answer should have been no.

The answer should have been defiant.

Yet, that ship had long ago sailed.

I answered, in a whisper, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Malcolm asked.

"Yes, Master," I corrected, still not looking at my wife.

"Yes, Master, what?" he asked, pushing me further.

"Yes, I want you to fuck my wife's ass and give her the fucking I'm not capable of doing," I admitted.

"Tell her, not me," Malcolm demanded.

I turned to my wife, whose ass was staring at me. She turned enough so I could see her from my submissive kneeing position as I said, "Marcia, I want to watch Master fuck your beautiful ass."

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, "you deserve a cock that satisfies you in ways I never can."

Marcia, moved onto the floor, dropped to her knees right in front of me and said, as she stroked his cock, "But it's so much bigger than yours."

I winced at the insult, even as my dick flinched.

"I imagine he doesn't possibly come close to getting you off with that baby cock," Malcolm said.

"God, no," my wife scoffed, still looking directly at me as she spoke. "I've been faking it for years."

"I promise you will come again and again," Malcolm bluntly said.

My wife smiled, as she said, "Before this beautiful monster," still stroking his throbbing cock, "I hadn't come from a real cock since college."

"Then we got lots of catching up to do," Malcolm declared.

My wife ordered, "Suck his cock, cocksucker. Get it ready for my ass."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, utterly turned on.

I bobbed on it for a couple of minutes while Marcia talked dirty to me:

"You look so hot with a cock in your mouth, baby."

"I can't wait for when Malcolm and I spit-roast you like a little whore."

"Get it nice and wet for my shithole, cocksucker."

She then said, as she took the cock out of my mouth, "watch a real cocksucker," then she took his cock in her mouth.

I watched in voyeuristic awe and humiliation as my wife took his much bigger cock in her mouth. It was much more exotic when it was inches from my face and not from my hiding spot of yesterday.

I couldn't believe it.

Yet, of course, I could.

If I found his black cock hypnotic, why wouldn't my wife?

"Oh yes," Malcolm groaned, before looking down at me and asking, "How does your wife look with a mouthful of black dick?

"Beautiful," I answered, and it was. My wife looked so sexy and content with a big black cock between her lips.

He laughed, "I couldn't agree more."

My wife bobbed effortlessly, taking all ten inches in her mouth. I wondered how she didn't gag after all the years of sucking something only half the size.

"Such a natural," Malcolm groaned, before adding, "like husband, like wife."

Oddly, even though it was undeniably hot, I was slightly envious that Malcolm's delicious cock was in Marcia's mouth and not mine.

"Go ahead, cocksucker," Malcolm offered, reading my mind, "share my cock with your wife."

My wife offered me his cock and said, "Keep sucking, cocksucker. I gotta get the lube."

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, as I took Malcolm's big dick back in my mouth.

"Good cocksucker," she purred, which somehow turned me on even more, as she stood up.

A minute later, Marcia was again on all fours, her wedding dress hiked up as she ordered, "Come and eat my asshole, Greg."

It sounded weird to hear my name used.

I allowed Malcolm's cock to slip out of my mouth, as I joined her on the bed and buried my face between her ass cheeks.

"Get your tongue inside my asshole," she demanded.

I tried the best I could, knowing I was trying to prepare her asshole for another man's dick.

"Now lube me up," she ordered, a moment later.

I lathered her asshole with lube and then did the same for Malcolm's cock.

"I want you to put my cock in her ass, cocksucker," Malcolm ordered, just one more moment of power and humiliation.

Yet, it turned me on. I was giving him my wife's ass... just as I had given him mine.

Once Malcolm was behind her, I took his cock and placed it at her puckered hole.

"Now push me in," he ordered.

"Yes, baby, give me that big black dick," she begged.

And I did.

"Oh fuck," Marcia moaned loud enough to alert Carol of the sodomy that was transpiring. ""It's like having a baseball bat shoved in my ass," Marcia declared, clearly overwhelmed by having a cock twice her husband's size inside her.

"Time to leave the minors and join the major leagues," Malcolm wittingly quipped.

"So fucking big," my wife repeated, I think in complete awe of just how much different it was to have a real cock going in her ass.

"You're going to take it all, my white slut," Malcolm said, as more of his dick disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"Yes, sir," she whimpered, "I'll take it all like a good white slut."

"Come watch, cocksucker, come watch your slut wife become my sex slave," Malcolm ordered.

I moved back so I could get an up close and personal view of my wife taking ten inches of cock in her ass.

"You really want your wife's ass to be torn apart by my dick?" Malcolm asked.

"Split her in two," I replied without hesitation, knowing that is what she would want.

"Oh yes," Marcia agreed, "gape my asshole. Holy fuck, you're so deep in me"

"Still got a couple more inches to go," Malcolm declared, before thrusting forward.

"Mother fucker," she screamed, I imagine a mixture of intense pleasure and intense pain.

"I guess I am," Malcolm laughed.

"You're a dirty mother ass fucker," Marcia said, before adding, "now pound the shit out of me."

"How apropos," he laughed, as he began pumping her ass.

I couldn't believe how easily she took it all, making me suddenly contemplate if I really was the first to fuck her ass.

"Oh yes, sir, show my husband how a real man fucks his woman," she demanded.

"Oh, he is watching," Malcolm quipped. "I'm not sure he has even blinked."

After a couple of minutes of rough ass fucking, she ordered, "Shove your dick in cocksucker's mouth, sir."

"You really are one nasty slut," Malcolm laughed, as he pulled out and shoved his dick in my mouth.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't disgusting and I didn't taste a bit of shit... yet it was equally stimulating, as I appeared to get off more and more the more humiliatingly I was treated.

"Yes, clean his cock, cocksucker," Marcia demanded. "You really are just a cocksucker aren't you?"

As Malcolm pulled out so I could answer, I replied, so drawn into the desire to please and humiliate myself, "Well, I'm also a willing bottom, cum hungry slut and pussy pleasing wimp."

"And now a cuckold," she added, before begging, "Sir, please plug my ass some more."

"Of course," he nodded, as he slid his cock easily back in her ass.

She then asked me, "When you first sucked my dildo you were fantasizing sucking Malcolm's beautiful black cock?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded.

"And your submission to me and eating your cum was all part of your submission fantasy to Malcolm?" She continued, as she began bouncing back on Malcolm's cock.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted, before adding, wanting to clarify the truth, "but once you began taking control I was completely at your whim. It was no longer about Malcolm, but rather about you."

"So I helped make your relationship stronger," Malcolm quipped.

"You definitely changed the dynamics," I replied, still worried what would happen once this evening was done.

Marcia agreed, "Yes, sir, you have forever made our sex life better."

Hearing those words sent a rush of relief. She wasn't angry. She wasn't going to kick me out on the street once this was done. She was going to have her cake and eat it too.

"Oh, I'm just getting started," he said.

"I hope so," Marcia moaned.

"Going as you imagined?" Malcolm asked.

"I couldn't ever have fathomed this," I admitted.

"Yet, your loving this, aren't you?" He asked.

"Frustratingly, yes," I admitted, as I watched my bride, in her wedding dress and white thigh highs, ride his cock with reckless abandon.

"It's who you are, Greg," he said philosophically. "First you were a cocksucker, then a bottom. It's only a natural progression to become a cuckold."

I was pondering his words, when my wife ordered, "Crawl underneath me and eat my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed.

It was awkward, but soon I was in position, my cock, still constricted in my pants, now directly under my wife.

I craned my neck up to lick as I felt her hand go to my cock.

"Is your tiny dick hard? I can't really tell." The words hurt, even though they were true.

"Yes," I moaned, as she rubbed my dick through my pants. In seconds, I felt my balls boil and I shot my load in my pants.

"He fucking came in his pants," Marcia declared in surprise.

"Fucking pathetic," Malcolm laughed.

I kept licking, embarrassed I came so quickly.

Marcia's moans increased and she ordered, "Keep licking, slut."

I did and soon was rewarded with a flood of pussy juice as she screamed, "Yes, I'm coming."

"Only sluts come from getting ass fucked," Malcolm quipped.

"I guess I'm a slut then," she replied, as she collapsed forward. "Your white cum slut."

"Which is good," he said, as he flipped her on her back, on top of me, her ass now on my face, as he plunged his dick in her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes, sir, fill my cunt with cum," Marcia moaned loudly, as she bucked her ass up to meet his forward thrusts, as she literally bounced off my head.

This may have been the ultimate humiliation... although it was tough to choose any one moment as the most humiliating as I replayed the past two weeks in my head.

"You want my baby juice, slut?" Malcolm asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Marcia screamed, "Explode your baby juice deep in my ovulating hot box."

My eyes went wide at that revelation just as Malcolm grunted, "Here it comes, my white baby carrier."

"Yes, fill me with your cum," Marcia screamed, as he ass rested on my head as she allowed her fertile unprotected womb to take yet another load inside her.

I lay there helpless as my Master shot his load in my Mistress.

Malcolm finally pulled out, rolled my wife off of me and shoved his cock back in my mouth. It was awkward, but I just lay there and swirled my tongue around his mushroom top.

"Good cocksucker," he groaned.

After a moment, he pulled out and said, "Well, that was fun."

"That was amazing," my still breathless wife said.

I was speechless.

After a couple of minutes of recovery, Malcolm asked, "Should we fuck our faggot?"

Marcia smiled, looked at me, "Does my little princess want to get spit-roasted?"

The answer was unequivocally yes. I answered, ready to obey any order by either of them, "I'm just a slut for my Master and Mistress."

"Good answer," Marcia responded, as she went and grabbed her strap-on. "Get naked, tiny."

I obeyed, my cock flinching from the shot at my size again.

"Keep me hard, cocksucker," Malcolm ordered.

I got on my knees and took his python back in my mouth.

A minute later, I felt Marcia get back on the bed, and felt lube on my ass.

"Ready, cocksucker?" Marcia asked.

"Just fuck his ass," Malcolm ordered, "his mouth is already preoccupied."

"I suppose it is," Marcia laughed, as her cock slid inside my wanton asshole.

I moaned, allowing Malcolm's cock to slip out of my mouth, "Oh God," as her cock filled me.

"Keep sucking, cocksucker," Marcia ordered. "You obviously wanted me to see you be a cocksucker for big black dick."

I didn't answer with words, but I obeyed, again taking Malcolm's cock in my mouth.

My wife demanded, her dick now buried in my ass, "Did you want me to see you with a mouthful of black dick?"

I admitted, "Yes, Mistress, I wanted you to know I was a cocksucker."

After a couple of minutes of sucking Malcolm, while getting fucked by Marcia, Malcolm said, "It's time to really spit-roast your husband."

"As you wish, sir," my wife agreed. Seeing and hearing her as both a Mistress and a submissive was entirely sexy.

Malcolm pulled out and ordered, "Turn around, cocksucker."

I obeyed.

"Get back to cock sucking," Marcia ordered, as she slid her dick in my mouth. A cock that had just been in my ass.

Malcolm put his hands on my hips and slammed his cock in me.

"Holy fuck," I screamed, announcing to my daughter downstairs that I was now being sodomized.

"Take it all, slut," Marcia ordered, as she also shoved the entire dildo in my mouth.

And this began my taking cocks in both ends as I bounced back on Malcolm's huge cock and then forward onto the dildo... like a submissive rocking horse.

Once I got into a rhythm it felt so fucking good.

And it felt so fucking natural.

My tiny dick was completely erect and dying to burst.

Malcolm's ordered, "Don't you dare come, bottom boy. Slaves only get to come once their master and mistress have been completely satisfied, is that clear?"

"Okay," I moaned, disappointed by his words and wondering if my first orgasm was allowed... which I realized was a silly thing to think.

"He is your Master," Marcia scolded, "Address him as such."

Malcolm clarified, "I'm both of your Masters. Is that clear, slut?"

"Of course, sir," Marcia apologized, before adding, "If my husband is your two hole cum bucket, I'm your three hole cum bucket."

"Good correction," Malcolm approved, as he continued fucking my ass.

For a few minutes I took it from both ends, the pleasure the most intense I had ever experienced.

"Come bitch," Marcia suddenly demanded.

"Fuuuuuck," I bellowed, as Malcolm somehow repositioned himself and his dick somehow went even deeper in me.

"Come now, my fucking cock sucking ass slut," Marcia ordered, calling me names. "You pathetic, tiny dicked, cuck."

I went to touch my cock.

"Don't touch your tiny dick," Malcolm ordered. "I want to see just how big a cock slut you are. Can you come without having your baby dick touched?"

"Come, cocksucker," Marcia demanded again, "let that little dick erupt."

"More," I moaned, the demeaning words turning me on.

"You like the name calling?" my wife asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned, my balls boiling and ready to erupt.

"You like our Master fucking your little man cunt," she asked, "my little cum slut?"

"Oh God," I whimpered, feeling like I was about to erupt.

"Come now, you fucking cum slut," she demanded, "come my cross-dressing man cunt, fuck toy, bitch."

"Fuck," I grunted, as my cum rocketed out of me.

"Holy shit," Malcolm laughed, "biggest faggot ever."

My orgasm was intense as my cum shot everywhere as I kept rocking back and forth.

"Good girl," my wife purred, as she wiped the cum off her wedding dress that I had just sprayed.

"Thank you, Mistress," I moaned, never feeling better sexually then I did at that moment.

Malcolm laughed, "Easily the most submissive bottom I have ever seen."

"Thanks for turning him," Marcia said, as her hand went to the back of my head.

"No problem," he laughed, as he pulled out of me and said, "I got one more load for that womb of yours."

"Fill me up, sir," Marcia purred, as she pushed him on his back, straddled him and rode him.

I watched, exhausted, as my wife bounced on his ten inch cock. It took a few minutes, but Malcolm grunted, "Here's one more load for you."

"Yes," Marcia screamed as she seemed to come simultaneously with Malcolm. "So fucking good."

Once they were both done, Marcia rolled onto her back, snapped her fingers wordlessly and pointed to her leaking pussy.

I instantly crawled between her legs and buried my face in the mixture of cum and began lapping eagerly.

"Thank you, sir," Marcia weakly said.

"You're welcome, slut," he replied, as I retrieved his cum from her cunt.

I lapped for a while as Malcolm got off the bed and said, "I'll be here tomorrow morning to deposit a load."

"I'll be ready," Marcia said.

"And I'll meet you at lunch for another deposit," he added.

"Just name the place," Marcia agreed.

"And, I'll give you a nice appetizer before dinner as well," he continued.

"I love salty appies," Marcia quipped.

Malcolm left and Marcia quipped, "God, I can't believe you have been sucking cock behind my back."