Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," I said, between licks.

"Oh, don't be sorry, cocksucker," she moaned, "it has opened a whole new world for us."

She grabbed my head and ground her cunt on my face until she came yet again.

Once done, she smiled, pulling me up to her, "That was fucking crazy."

"Lunatic crazy," I smiled.

She kissed me and said, so soft and tender, a crazy contrast from the past hour, "I love you, Greg."

"I love you, too, Marcia," I responded, loving hearing those words after all that had just transpired.

"Shit, I'm starving," she said, as she stood up.

"I've actually eaten quite a bit," I joked.

"And you will be eating more yet tonight," she smiled, "but first we should order some pizza."

"Maybe a sausage pizza," I joked.

"You really are an insatiable cocksucker," she said with a laugh.

"I also love fish," I quipped.

"That is on the menu later," she said. "Now go order some food. I need to shower."

"Okay," I nodded, before adding, "What about Carol?"

"Ask her if she wants pizza too," Marcia said.

"But she knew you were upstairs with Malcolm," I pointed out.

"I know. She wanted to join," Marcia said, before closing the door and turning the shower on.

THE END

Although planned as a trilogy, the story that won't end got more complex and hopefully more interesting. So, if you want to see Greg become a submissive to not only his wife, but his daughter... please leave comments below.