Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 04

Story Info
Sandy's third surpise is in a public bathroom.
1.3k words
4.39
53.6k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers

I don't know what a girl feels but I lost my mind wanting cock somewhere during those fuck sessions. Before that day, if I came, I lost all interest in cock. It made me feel gay and humiliated. It might take a month or two before I let myself think about it.

Now I was in the bathroom, showering again with two loads in my ass singing Shoop and perfuming and hoping I'd get fucked again.

I wore the earrings, the necklace and was looking for the dress when Angela came in the room. "Just wear the dress and I'll help you tuck. Your little nipples look good when they poke through the material. You don't want panty lines."

Angela attached a little chastity device to hold me down and give a smooth front. I walked downstairs and found Darrell and Cook waiting. Just as Cook instructed me, I didn't look at him like he was my daddy any more. We drove to the restaurant at the hotel & spa and were seating in a semi-circle booth on the main dining floor.

If not for being in the presence of the two men, it would have been impossible to get out of the car as a woman. It was my first time in public. It seemed the world stared but by the time we were inside and sat down for a few minutes, I was fine.

"Thanks, guys," I said. "Thanks Angela."

"This waiter is taking too long, Sandy," Cook said. "Go get us some drinks from the bar."

When I got to the lounge area, my night took an unexpected turn possibly for the worst.

"Oh, I already saw you walking that pretty ass my way," Wayne said too loud for the situation. A few people turned their heads. "Come on over and see me."

Angela dumped Wayne pretty quickly. Though really dark and good looking he was a little too wild calling out and wanting to fuck in public or coming over at 4 AM.

The only way to shut him up was to walk over. As I did I remembered telling Angela about a fantasy of wanting to blow and fuck a guy in public bathroom and Wayne was the only guy I ever said I'd give it up to the moment he asked.

I stood at the table. My legs were already shaking. "I can't go through with it," I said. "Will you understand?"

Wayne smiled and laughed a little too loud. "You actually look cute when you say things like that. Come sit and get your hand on my cock and you'll be fine girl. We've got until they're done eating."

I wasn't excited or lusty, I was scared. I tucked up close to him and let him put his arm around me. I put my face next to his chest. He guided my hand over his thick cock. It was eight or more inches long soft.

Something about the way he held me and having something to hold calmed me down. He asked me how I was and I asked him what he'd been up to. His boisterousness loosened me up a little and we had two shots of tequila and that was more than I could usually drink.

The table was just getting their salads when Wayne stood up and held my hand to follow him. Rather than think, I followed. He took me down the hall and opened the door to the men's room. An older white man walked out. He shook his head disgusted at what he saw.

Wayne snickered and pulled me inside. Thankfully, we were the only two. He walked up to the urinal and unzipped.

"Wayne," I pleaded.

He stared me to squatting and shoved his cock in my mouth, then pulled it out and started peeing. "You got lipstick on me," he said.

"Please hurry."

It seemed like he was taking forever. Two younger guys came in and the one went to the urinal like I wasn't in there. I wanted the other one to use the stalls but he ran some water and pretended to check his look in the mirror while he waited.

Wayne pulled out and presented his cock. I hesitated for a few seconds.

"Get that dick, girl," the guy at the sinks said. "I've got to pee."

Once I got him in my mouth, I forgot where I was. He had to stop me.

"Get in that stall before I have to share you," he said. When I stood up there were five or six white men standing around looking at me.

Darrell pulled me into the stall shoved my face into the metal door and pulled up my dress. He pushed up inside me and I took him easily. The feeling excited him. He slammed me and banged me into the door over and over. I couldn't help but let our a few cries of ecstasy as he worked me. There were a few cat calls from outside.

Somebody said, "It's some trashy white cunt fucking a black dude."

Wayne pulled out and roughly pushed me against the wall. "Get that leg up on the seat," he said. As soon as I did he slammed me again. Wayne was a terrible lover. He rough fucked me but it was nothing erotic just cock in pussy. But the nasty comments from those outside about being a "nigger lover" and bringing another half-black bastard into the world got me excited.

He was even bad at cumming. He shot once inside me and on my thigh and the bottom of my dress before he shoved my mouth to him. "Damn, I wanted to get my jimmy on your face," he said. He picked up some from my leg and wiped it there. I was going to clean him but he pulled up his pants and said, "Just go."

Outside there was a crowd so big there was no way to leave without bumping into people. They spared nothing in deriding me with cocksucker, whore, nigger cum dump and things I'd never heard. For a fancy restaurant, it was as much filth as the place ever saw.

There was no way to clean up before leaving and it took so long I had no choice to get back to the table. If they left, I had no way home with no money or credit cards in my tiny purse.

The bill was on the table and Angela was gone. The other two were sipping cognac as I came up to them. Darrell slipped out to put me in the middle.

"How was it?" Darrell asked.

"I felt like a trashy whore. I've got cum gushing out of me. This dress will be ruined if it's not ruined by the cum already on it."

"She's unsatisfied," Darrell said to Wayne. He must have walked up from a different direction. He sat down next to Darrell.

"You a ho," Wayne said looking down at his cell phone. "On to the next stop."

For the next ten minutes I sat there among three black men by myself. There was only one reason for me to be looking the way I did. There was no way to walk in or out of the restaurant without passing our table. Darrell and Wayne exchanged thoughts about what it was like to fuck me. It was mortifying and thrilling at the same time.

Finally, Darrell walked me back to the hotel stopping in the lobby.

"Enjoy the rest of it," Darrell said. "And seriously, let's go to the game on Sunday if you can still walk. Angela's planning on keeping you open for 24 hours."

He hugged me and pointed me toward the elevators. "It's 369," he said.

"Thank you, Darrell. I loved what you did but I want your friendship even more."

"We're solid," he said then left.

frezrevup
frezrevup
407 Followers