Black Cock & Birthday Presents Ch. 06

Story Info
Final Chapter: Sandy redefines getting passed around.
2.7k words
4.58
59k
28

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers

We went back to our suite. I had no idea what time it was. I'd forgotten how many cocks I'd fucked. It was comforting to see an empty bed when she put me down.

When I awoke, I was being spooned, my head under the chin of the black man holding me. His skin seemed familiar but I didn't recall anyone like him being at the introduction. His cologne seemed familiar too.

Dawn was breaking through the window as in my fantasy. I felt his hardness pressed against my back, I moved until my pussy aligned with his cock and slowly worked onto it. My mystery man pushed up my ass a little more and gently fucked me. He grasped my hand in his and stroked me in long strokes only possible with a buttered and wide opened hole. By the time he roused, he was a few strokes from cumming. He grabbed my throat and used me for a cum dump.

I got scared. I knew what was about to happen because it was my fantasy. One of Angela's boyfriends joked about it and that's what made me think of it. As he softened, I wanted to pull up and get away but he had me wrapped tightly next to him.

As the sun poked at the split in the curtains, I felt the warmth of his urine inside me. It disgusted me a little that there was nothing I wouldn't do. He stayed inside until finally limp and I waited a few moments to allow my hole to close. As soon as I could, I got up and went to the toilet and flushed myself.

Angela's high school boyfriend Rock came into the bathroom and stopped his cock in front of me. "Can you clean me up, Sandy?" he asked.

This guy bullied me all the way through school. He was the star running back and I the weakling. He bragged about how he opened Angela up so wide I had to tie a 2x4 to my ass to keep from falling in. He tried to fuck her on our wedding night. I hated the guy.

Without further prompting, I took him in my mouth and let him face fuck me until he blew on my face and down my throat.

"Are you finished peeing for me little buddy?" he asked and pointed to the shower. "Get it warm for me would you?"

This was my job in P.E. class. I stood in the cold shower until it heated up. He stepped inside with me and when I tried to leave he grabbed my arm.

"Help a guy out," he said. "I fucked your ass and let you suck me and you're going to run out."

He spun the top of the bottle of shampoo and poured some in my hand. I was standing there washing the scalp of my mortal enemy after he'd pissed inside me. After he rinsed, I washed it again and then conditioner and while the conditioner worked into his shiny bald head I washed his body, his balls and cock, then knelt down and washed his feet and legs. With a touch from his hand, I gave the tip of his dick a kiss.

I thought he was going to make me blow him again when he started washing my hair. It made me want to die when my cock went hard.

"Is that exciting, Sandy?"

"Yes," I said.

He washed my hair again and with the conditioner in he stood me up and pinched at my breasts as he washed them. He washed my body and my back and arms and my legs. He washed my butt and was gentle with my pussy using only handfuls of warm water to clean me up.

He stopped like he was going to turn the water off. "Psyche...." he soaped up his hands and started toward me.

"That's ok, Rock," I said.

Rock's face turned to rage. "Don't piss me off, Sandy. Don't move."

He soaped my balls with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. He worked my cock harder and harder.

"Am I a nice guy to you, Sandy?"

"You are, Rock. A real nice guy?"

"Did I fuck your ass good?"

"Yes, you fucked it really good, actually," I said chuckling a little.

"Did you like it when I fulfilled your fantasy?"

"Rock, it was so naughty you're going to make me cum by talking about it."

"And the grudge fuck of your face?"

I screamed out 'yes' as I came all over the floor of the shower and it washed away. Rock washed away the soap until I was clean.

I hugged Rock naked in the shower. "I'm sorry," I said. "I know how homophobic you are."

"Hugging is gay, Sandy. You're such a fucking girl. Get off of me."

We dried off together and room service delivered his breakfast.

"I'd make you blow me while I ate but you're supposed to be on your way now."

"Where to?"

"Back to your suite...Sandy, I'm sorry for high school. You're a good guy or whatever you are. I always liked you but a big dude like me liking a little white boi isn't the right impression."

"I understand...thanks for helping me out."

"That's what bro's do. Now get out of here."

"Hi, baby," Angela called out. She was on all fours on an ottoman with Darrell fucking her. "I thought you got lost."

"Come get on this dick," Redge ordered.

I was a slut for black cock. Without another word, I dropped the robe and got up on the ottoman facing Angela. Redge squirted lube on me and drilled my opening balls deep. It was the first time I sensed soreness in my ass and from the way he started off, I was going to feel it much worse the rest of the day.

We started kissing a little bit. She kept saying "happy birthday" and "you look so cute fucked" and "hi baby" it was driving me wild. Angela was beautiful but she was twice as kind hearted and sweet. She liked her men. She was never mean about taking lovers. It was just her and she saw nothing wrong with it. If you didn't want a girl that sewed, you didn't marry them either.

"I got something for us to share," she said. I could smell and taste the cock on her breath.

I forgot the name of the guy we were blowing but he pushed his vein bulging rod between us and we shared a cock while getting fucked. We were kissing each other and the cock. In the melee of sucking and licking our tongues overlapped on it a few times. She started deep throating it a few strokes and as soon as she came off I went down.

"Slow down, girls, I can't take it," he pleaded but we kept on until he shot in Angela's mouth.

She had me flip over on my back and frenched the whole load to me. "There's your breakfast beautiful," she said then kissed me some more.

We had another cock between us before our lovers dumped in us. The group stood around looking at my leaking hole marveling at how it was turning into a pussy. The ring around my ass so enflamed it started to look like lips.

Darrell held an icepack to my ass after I washed up a little. "It's like watching a prize fighter going fifteen rounds. How are you doing kid?"

"It's fantastic. I feel...un-caged and free. Angela has taken me so many places over the last day. Would I have shared a cock with her while getting fucked yesterday when you knocked on my door?"

"Would I have agreed to hold an icepack on your sore puss?"

"You can stop at any time. You know that right?"

"I'm so happy inside. I feel like a girl, a boy I don't know it just feels right. I'm content."

"You have pretty legs in heels. I never noticed that before."

"Thanks, Darrell. You have a huge cock that feels delicious in my ass. I never noticed that until yesterday."

"Stop playing," he said. "I think you're as patched up as your going to be, get back in there tiger and show them what you're made of."

I walked down the hall passed the room where Darrell fucked me as happy as I'd ever been. A couple approached and I said a hearty good morning that perked both of them up.

This room was as big as our suite but it stopped me when I saw what was waiting.

Tyrell smiled and waved me in. "Don't be like that girl. You know we gonna take care of ya."

He was flanked by two other huge body builders from the gym where I worked out. "You remember Nate and Drake."

Drake was tired of waiting for me to move he walked up to where I stood and tugged off my robe. "Put this pacifier in your mouth. It's weak but it will relax you a little bit. All tightened up like you are right now, you're gonna get split in half."

As soon as it was in my mouth, he picked me off the ground and sat me on his cock.

"Come on, Sandy. It ain't all that. Find you a spot up there to get comfortable. That's it. Now you're getting right. Put them toes on my thighs. I like that."

Drake walked me over to the other guys. His movements fucked me. I was still too tensed up and it hurt some. "Go on, Sandy," Ty said. "Put your head down on his chest. Put those pretty white fingers on his shoulder. Now that looks good. You're nice and skinny but you got a little bit of butt and a little bit of titties."

Nate came up and brushed back my hair. "I like that long hair too."

"Puff, puff give motherfucker," Ty said, "All that talking got me horny."

Ty was much more controlling. He made me put my hands on the back of his head and look him in the eye. He wanted my toes locked on the outsides of his hips. "Now we're talking. Suck that pacifier, girl. Suck it."

A rumor floated around the gym that they gave this treatment to a two hundred and twenty pound chiseled body builder for burning them on a steroid deal. What happened ranged from his guts falling out to death.

"Stop...stop right there," Ty said. "What's your problem pretty girl? You scared?"

"Yes," I said through the pacifier.

"I'm gonna put you down...."

"No, no, no," I said. "I'll do better, I promise."

"Reach over and lube up Nate," he said. He walked me over. I squirted a shot from a two quart size bottle of lube on my hand and worked it onto Nate's black spear.

He passed me over like I weighed nothing and Nate dropped me onto him.

"We worked that dude they talked about in the rumor until his guts dropped out," Nate said. "But that was only for about an hour."

"We've got you until two. How are you going to last six hours?"

They showed no signs of losing strength during the first hour. They stood talking and passing me around like a bottle of whiskey or a joint. They spanked me a little and pulled me around until I figured out what each man liked. I think I was in a constant state of cumming for more than twenty minutes as Ty hit my button and they passed me around for each to get his chance to hit it again.

I must have fallen asleep in the second hour. I woke up sprawled like a baby across the chest of Drake as he pumped me. He whispered in my ear. Here it comes girl and he unloaded a torrent of boiling cum in my pussy. I felt it in my stomach and up beyond my lower back.

"Want me to clean you up?" I asked.

"Now that's a damn good bitch. She's been riding cock how long and...damn, you a good bitch, Sandy. I'm telling every body," Ty said. "Here, give her to me. Ty jerked me over to him by one arm. When they passed me around it only felt like I was empty for a second before another cock was in. Ty hit my button and made me cum again. I was so crazy I kissed his big thick black lips.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said. "I'm sorry Ty."

He patted my back and said, "You're alright, girl. Nobody knows what's gonna happen when Ty gets ya like that. You just get ready to ride because you're feet are never touching the ground. You're are workout today."

They took turns filming never tiring of making me pose in a different position. They were unimaginably strong. As they learned me and I got more used to how to move, it seemed I got lighter.

Somewhere in the third hour, Nate hit my button and I shot cum on him and starting bawling. He was the roughest so it surprised me when he drew me close and hugged me.

"You just exhausted girl," he said. "I'd be crying too if I was you. Just let it go."

Drake came over and put another pacifier in my mouth then took me and sat me on him.

"Sandy strong too, man. She still holding on real good. That body builder dude and that Asian girl done dead by now. This is a motherfucking record. Where Guinness?"

I slipped in and out of consciousness after that. One time they talked about only a white boi could stand up to it then they dismissed that notion because the body builder they did it to only lasted an hour.

"She gotta be little like Sandy," Drake said.

"That Asian girl split in half and she was little," Nate said.

"We got to find another way of working out," Ty said. "I think Sandy gonna wear us out and make us look bad. I done got four or five nuts in her."

"Me too," Nate said. "Maybe more."

Drake held me close and shuttered. "I just got another one. It's getting messy down there."

"I don't care. Give her back to me. She feels real good laying on my chest like that," Nate said. "Baby, oh that's it, I'm in girl. Put yourself in close so I can feel them little tittes."

Finally, I felt myself lowered onto something soft and looked up to see them all standing around me jacking off. They kept at it until they shot all over me then rubbed their cocks clean on my face.

There were flashes as they took more pictures.

"This just poured out of you," Angela said holding up a red wine glass full of cum and lube. "I've got a towel down to catch the rest."

Nate was kind enough to put me in the tub before they headed out and Angela stayed at my side washing my hair and face, giving me sips of lemon water and feeding me more fruit.

"You're almost there, baby," she said. "I'm so proud of you. Did you hear all those compliments from the boys? They loved your little butt and your titties and you tried your best to put your toes on them the way they wanted and posed pretty."

"I don't think I can do any more, Angela. I can't feel down there any more."

"Shhhhh, sweetheart. Just rest. The last one is special."

With icepacks and water and some more yogurt and fruit, I was able to walk to the bed for my last man.

I laid back and opened my legs and Joker, the man who popped my cherry came into the room.

"Oh, I feel cheated girl," he said. "You had all that fuckin' hair on you and shit. Damn. I took one for the team and what did I get?"

"Come to me," I said holding out my hands.

"Nah, man," Joker said throwing his hand at me. "Go on, I can't do you that way."

"Joker, come fuck me. Come fuck me and feel how good I can make you feel. I want to make you cum inside me."

He dropped his pants and pulled off his shirt. I got up on the bed and let him lay down.

I sucked his cock hard and sat on him and used my pussy on him. He only lasted a minute before cumming.

"What are you doing with your cunt, girl?" he asked. "You've got to slow down."

"Now, I will," I said with a smile.

frezrevup
frezrevup
409 Followers