Black Cock Era 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dug her knee harder into Lilith, and soon Lilith was rubbing herself up against Hannah, letting out sleepy moans from her drooling lips. Hannah enjoyed feeling Lilith's body heat as she squirmed deeper into her, and so she gyrated her knee faster to feel Lilith's eager response.

Lilith slowly opened her eyes, staring up with pleasure at Hannah's amused face. She lifted her neck and brought her lips close to the heat of Hannah's mouth.

"This feel so good," she whispered, planting her wet lips onto Hannah's and shoving her tongue into the wild girl's mouth. Hannah accepted the tongue fiercely, licking the writhing girl's mouth and drooling down her chin.

Hannah had always enjoyed playing with her own breasts, and so she took the opportunity to grab the dangling white pair of tits in front of her. Lilith's heavy pale breasts were hot from being pressed to Hannah's body, and she kneaded them closely in her fingers, feeling the gravity pull on their weight.

She grabbed the soft pink nipples strongly and tweaked them, feeling the immediate response in Lilith's gyrations as she pulled on the nipples. Lilith shoved her tongue deeper in Hannah's throat.

The soft feel of Lilith's flesh was so enjoyable that Hannah pulled away in surprise when Lilith's fingers crawled down her thighs and stroked the slippery opening between her legs. Lilith pulled the girl back, inserting a finger into Hannah slowly before adding another and another and another.

Hannah's pussy was gushing as Lilith penetrated it, and Lilith used this to slip further into her body. Hannah's knee was practically entering Lilith now, she was riding it so hard, and she applied to same weight and viciousness to Hannah's own wet cunt.

As Hannah started to moan deeply, Lilith lifted her face up, leaving a trail of drool behind her, and rose her body upwards, shoving her big pillowy white tits into Hannah's face.

In the last few days, Hannah had experienced the unique pleasures of hard black cock ramming down her eager esophagus, the warm splash of hot cum gushing inside her uterus, watching a white boy worship her as he stroked his tiny member between his legs, and blazing her tan hot body out of her mind with some of the most potent weed in the universe. But this moment, hot and sticky in the middle of the night with a pair of enormous white tits smothering her, was one of the best.

Hannah was cumming all down Lilith's arm just as she was dripping everything down Hannah's already sticky thigh. The two women each spasmed like broken faucets, soaking the sheets with double loads of sticky wet pussy juice.

Lilith collapsed, sliding down Hannah's slippery leg, resting her buoyant tits on Hannah's own. The two kissed tenderly for fifteen minutes.

Outside the hut, the sex compound was empty. Hannah and Lilith emerged into the dark outdoors, but they could see the sun starting to peek up across the flat lands of the Plantation. There was no one around; every hut in sight had a sleeping sexy white slut inside. Lilith lit a fat joint, and the two puffed down a heavy high as they watched the sun rise over Hannah's new life.

12