Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna uses erotic hypnosis on her husband.
3.7k words
4.25
121.6k
33

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

[Note to readers. Thanks again for all the helpful comments and emails. I really appreciate what you have to say. I'm blown away by the honesty some of you are sharing with me about your own lives and your interest in this story. Hope you like this next chapter.]

*

I mounted my wife in earnest after she opened her legs wide on our bed and invited me to take her. Donna's pussy was super wet and slippery and I moved in and out of her with relative ease. We were caught up in the moment of white-hot passion and exhilaration. I felt strong and confident as I pounded my meat into her wet hole. She responded verbally and physically, moaning and thrashing her head wildly from side to side with her eyes shut. As I looked down at her, I couldn't help but see the woman I married in the slut she was becoming.

Feeling love running through me, filling me with joy and the desire to express myself with her, I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth and she opened right up for me. Our tongues met once again and danced with one another as our bodies pressed together in sexual harmony. When Donna moaned into my mouth, our kiss ended and I moved my hands alongside her shoulders and pushed myself upward. I thrust with quick short strokes to increase the intensity for me and for her as I wanted to cum with her. Her mouth remained open and she arched her back as the first waves of pleasure crashed within her. Short bursts of air escaped her lips before the sound of her voice returned. I alternated pounding her with short strokes and then long strokes that resulted in our bodies colliding hard against the other and soon enough as her body relaxed beneath me I came. Then she wrapped her arms and legs around me and just like that we were kissing and tonguing each other again.

Her lust lay in rest beneath her beautiful sparkling eyes as I lifted my head up to look at her. "I love you," I said and kissed her on the lips again. "I love you too," she replied and kissed me back. We lay together, embracing and kissing one another for several minutes until we drifted off to sleep.

I woke first. I was on my back and Donna had snuggled up to me. Her head lay flat on my chest and her arms were close to my neck as though she were embracing me or at least hanging on. This was a wonderful moment and I wanted to just lay here holding my wife, feeling her pulse as she slept in my arms. But a maverick strand of her hair found its way into my nostril and made me feel a need to sneeze. I tried exhaling through my nose but the uncomfortable itch remained. The sneeze was only a matter of moments away as the tension continued to build. The itch remained a constant irritation until finally I mustered the courage to lift my arm and gently wipe her hair from my face. At last, I was breathing comfortably again and Donna was still asleep.

While we lay together, I thought about us, our lives as a couple and the feelings, hopes, and needs we express to one another when we're together. When I think about us that way, there is no room for someone else in our lives and I wonder how and why I ever got into the fantasy of sharing her with another man in the first place. But it doesn't take long and soon my thoughts of her in the arms of another man bring life back to my dick and I am hard again. It's only fantasy. Still, if she went for it and made it hot for me, I'd probably go along. I don't actually want her in bed with anyone but me. The thought of someone else getting to touch her and witness her sexual joy and lay with her in the quiet aftermath disturbs me and suddenly I wrap my arms around her and she wakes.

"Hi," she says.

"Hi."

We kiss and she withdraws. "I'm cold." She reaches down to pull up the sheets and they are on the floor at the foot of the bed. Then she gets out of bed and says "I need to pee." I look at her and capture a mental snapshot of her beautiful body before she leaves. She really is a very striking woman in the nude. Many women can look great dressed but few pull it off in the nude. My wife Donna is one of them and that makes me a very lucky man.

I need to pee too and rise off the bed. I can wait for her to come back out before going in and so I pull the sheets and blanket up onto the bed.

When she returns from the bathroom, she's wearing a pink fluffy robe that covers her body from shoulders to ankles. On her feet are her pink and white fluffy slippers. She looks cute in them but not sexy. I suddenly feel awkward standing in the nude. We kiss briefly on the lips and then she says, "I need to ask you something."

"Can it wait, I need to pee."

"No. I really want know something. And now is the perfect time to ask because I'm wearing this frumpy robe you hate and we just made love so you can be objective when you answer me."

"Okay Donna, what do you want to know?"

"Do you want me to cuckold you because you met someone else and you want to divorce me without paying for it?"

"What? No. No Donna. That's not it at all." 'Where does she come up with this shit?' I wondered.

"Then why do you want me to have sex with other men?"

"Because it's wrong I guess. I don't know how to explain it. The wrongness of it makes me feel hot inside and it makes my dick hard."

"What makes you think you can handle me cuckolding you?"

"Honestly? I don't know if I can. I probably can't. When I am feeling rational, it makes no sense to me what-so-ever. But, when I let my guard down and allow myself to feel sexual urges, I think I'm capable of anything, including the idea of you being with another man."

"What triggers you to let your guard down?"

"I really need to pee, Donna. Can this wait?"

"Ok, but do you mind using the toilet down stairs?"

"Why?"

"Because I need to use the one up here again, ok?"

"Ok, fine," I said and stormed down the stairs to the landing and then into the library and its bathroom. I let out a big sigh as my piss hit the toilet and the flow began to release the pressure I felt in my bladder. 'Piss and cum depart from the same tube and each provides a pleasurable experience unlike the other,' I thought as I filled the bowl with the hot yellow fluid.

Meanwhile, Donna returned to our bathroom and wiped up the small cum deposit she had left on the toilet seat and then flushed it. She was not embarrassed by her action but knew the timing would not be right. It was a stretch as it was. The semen had already thinned to its clear liquid state inside her and now it was exposed to air and drying. She would save this opportunity for another time. Besides there was a better next step to try and she was glad she remembered. After all, she shared his fantasy too and she wanted to make sure that she sealed the deal with her husband before she began her extra marital adventures.

When I returned to the bedroom, I felt tons better. Bladder pressure is awful. Anyway, I noticed Donna waiting for me in about the same place as before. This time she was filing a nail. "Hi," I said, "where were we?"

"You were going to tell me what triggers you to let your guard down just before you begin to think irrationally."

"Huh?"

"You know, what triggers you to think sexually? Come on Bob, this is important to me."

"It's usually a provocative visual stimulant. Like a picture of a woman in a bikini, standing on a beach or she's dressed in a black something or other with a slit along the side and the front of her dress is open, giving me a great view of the top half of her breasts. Or maybe she's wearing a thin band around her neck. Or maybe it's the softness of her face or the mystery of her eyes or something hinted but hidden. Or maybe she's got a whip in her hand and she's smiling at the thought of whipping her male."

After I spoke, I wondered where she was going with this line of questioning and if my answer made sense.

Donna loosened the knot at the front of her robe and her robe opened slightly to reveal more skin. A smile crept on her lips and she watched me intently.

"So after you see something provocative, then what happens?"

"I get hard and stroke. A lot plays into it from there."

"What do you mean?" she asked and let more of her robe open. I could see a portion of her thigh and the space between her breasts. Her head was facing downward but her eyes were looking upward at me. She looked hot to me and I felt my dick hardening.

"I mean if there is time to go for it and jerk off. Or perhaps more time and I'm in the mood to prolong the build up, I might continue looking at the picture or close my eyes and let my mind drift."

"Where does it drift to Bob?"

"It depends. Sometimes I am assertive and kiss her passionately and she acquiesces to my touch."

"She gives herself freely to you?"

"Yes."

"What other directions do you drift?"

"Sometimes, I want to feel her physical and psychological control over me. Like she ties me up or something and then has sex with someone else."

"Like a voyeur."

"Yes, or perhaps she ties me to the foot of the bed and I only get to listen."

"Oh my Bob, that's so hot. But why do you want to be tied up and allowed to only listen?"

"Its not what I want, it's what I perceive the woman to want from me. All I want is to know she is pleasured. It's about me sacrificing my own physical pleasure for her enjoyment. Sometimes, it's seeing a woman cum that does it for me. Or its seeing her take splashes of hot cum to her face and into her mouth. Or its something else, perhaps she whips a man until he begs for mercy, then she tosses the whip on him and gives herself to another man."

"What happens to you when she goes off with someone else?"

"I become an observer and jerk off."

"And that makes you happy."

"In a way I guess. Yeah. It turns me on to fantasize like that. And the orgasms are powerful. The more prolonged they are, the more intense they are when it happens."

"Sort of the ultimate orgasm, huh" she asked.

"That's it exactly!"

I watch Donna as she moves her fingers over the front of her robe and touches her chest. We have eye contact and I see mischief looking back at me. She moves her finger in a circular manner. As the circle widens, her robe opens further. I think my mouth is open. Otherwise, I stand in silence watching her seduce me. I touch my cock. It is already hard and pointing outward as I begin to stroke.

"What are you thinking right now Bob?"

"I'm thinking you want me to drift."

"Yes I do Bob," she said softly. "I want you to get back into our bed, relax and let all of your worries go. I've been learning erotic hypnosis and I want to try it with you. I want to see if it will help you to drift off into a peaceful existence, where you listen to me and accept what I have to say. Would you like to try?"

"Yes Donna, let's try." I got back into bed and lay on top of the sheets. I felt warm and did not need covers.

"That's good Bob, just lay there and try to relax with your arms at your sides. Listen to my voice as I speak to you. Let your body relax. Breathe in deeply and clear your mind of all your troubles and daily stresses. Feel the pressure of your burdens decrease in your shoulders, chest, and back and you become weightless. You are floating on a feather that takes you further and further to a peaceful place."

Hey this is really working. I feel like I'm floating. My eyes are closed and I feel relaxed as Donna talks to me.

"There is a light warm fog that surrounds your body as the feather carries you further. Your mind is at ease, your body is relaxed and you are feeling weightless. There is a clearing ahead and the feather takes you there. The feather comes to a resting stop and tilts so that you can look in. The opening provides you a perfect view of a bedroom and you feel perfectly at peace because you recognize me in this room."

'This is really cool, it's all happening just as she says it,' I tell myself.

"I am wearing 5" red stiletto shoes and a very short black silk robe, and I am looking at the stranger sitting on the bed. He is a very handsome and muscular black man, seated naked on the side of our bed and he is watching me. You feel a hint of envy as you take in the fact that I am entertaining him in his bedroom and that I am dressed for him in things that I have refused to wear for you. Yet, your cock hardens as you recognize we both want this in our marriage."

My cock is hard and I want to touch it but for some reason I don't.

"You remain comfortably positioned by the supporting feather as you continue looking into the clearing. His beautiful cock points in my direction and I cannot take my eyes off it as I untie the robe and let it fall over my shoulders."

I barely feel a change in my position as Donna climbs onto bed with me. "I'm sending a servant girl to your side my darling. Soon you will feel her hands upon you. Welcome her touch as you watch me with my new lover."

I feel her soft warm fingers touch my cock. They wrap around my shaft and hold on loosely. Then she moves her fist up and down and the feeling is absolutely wonderful.

"Your cock responds quite well to her darling. I want you to know that she has orders to keep you happily entertained on your feather while you watch your loving wife give herself to another man. The servant girl is insignificant. Your only desire is to ensure I am pleasured and so I'm going to tell you what you are going to willingly do for me. You are to continue listening to my voice, watch the activity taking place between me and the stranger and letting the servant girl work your cock. You can show me your cooperation and desire by keeping your cock nice and hard for me. Can you do that Bob? You may answer me now."

"Yes Donna. I can and will for you."

"That's good darling. Now just continue to feel relaxed as you see me kneel in front of the stranger. He is speaking to me but you cannot see his face or hear him so I will tell you what he wants. He wants the same things we do darling and I'm going to give it all to him while you relax on the feather and watch us. You see my mouth open as I lower my head onto his cock. My lips cover his crown and about 4" of hard young cock meat disappears into my hot little mouth. My hair cascades over my head but the feather moves slightly to give you the best view. The servant girl's hand remains on your cock and you enjoy the physical pleasure of her touch."

I am so turned on and wondering what she has in store. The hand on my cock feels wonderful and I lift my pelvis up and thrust into her hand as she brings her fist down my shaft.

"The stranger looks up and you see the bliss in his expression as he feels his cock being swallowed by your wife."

"Oh my god," I mutter.

"That's it Bob, go with it. Feel her hand and your lust join together as you watch me with him. His cock tastes wonderful and I continue sucking him down my throat as his large hands cover my head and hold me firmly in place. You recognize him from the restaurant. He is our waiter and I want him to be my first black lover but he certainly won't be the last will he?"

"No Donna. He won't be the last." The hand on my cock continued rubbing up and down my shaft as I envisioned Donna sucking our waiter's cock.

"He won't be the last because you know I need more than you can give me. Isn't that right Bob?"

"Yes. Donna."

"And, you are okay with that because you know I will always come back to you because I love you. Isn't that right Bob?"

"Yes Donna."

"And, you love me more than anyone or anything and you want me to be happy, joyous and free to roam with whoever I want, isn't that right Bob?"

"Yes Donna. I love you more than anything.

"Now watch me rise and climb onto the center of the bed as he gets up and strokes his cock. Look at it. It's magnificent. A fully engorged big black cock, glistening wet with my spit. He's going to fuck me bareback with it. My ovulation cycle begins today and there is a distinct possibility that he will impregnate me. Had you considered that aspect Bob?"

"Oh my god," I yelled.

"Look Bob, he's mounting me. He says he's not going to eat me out first because he expects me to be wet already. And, I am Bob. I am very wet for him."

"Oh wow," I say as I feel the girl's hand rapidly moving over my cock.

"Bob, I want you to mount the servant girl. She waits for you as I wait for him. Feel how wet she is on your cock and know that's how I feel for the waiter. Do it now."

In my frenzied state, I rose and saw Donna as the servant girl in the center of the bed. Her face was pressed to the mattress and her ass was raised up in the air. It was just as she described herself with the waiter. As I put the head of my cock to her hole, she moved her ass back to me and my cock went in to the base.

"Bob, treat the servant girl like a whore and fuck her hard."

I grabbed her hips, withdrew my cock a little and then rammed it home to the base.

"That's it, just like he's doing to me, Bob. I really like it too. He's so much bigger than you but you are ok because I am giving you the servant girl. Now fuck her harder and make her cum!"

As soon as Donna announced her own orgasm, I was spraying cum like a fountain.

"Oh my god, Bob, he's filling me with cum," she yelled. I pumped and spurted ropes of cum as the servant girl milked my cock with her tight pussy.

Long after I came, I was still pumping my hard dick into the servant girl's pussy. She felt wet and sloppy but she came over and over as I pounded her. When I was devoid of energy, I stopped and the girl fell flat on the mattress. She lay there quietly for a moment and I watched her in silence.

"Okay now Bob, I need you to lay back down on your feather and relax. It's going to take you on a short trip into the future where you are in bed, alone and waiting for me to come home from my date with the waiter."

I lay back and felt the warmth of the feather and relaxed.

"Breathe in deeply and feel wonderful about your marriage and the new life you are living as a cuckold husband. Let yourself fall asleep and when your wife comes home, you will wake and feel at peace, just as you do now. Wait for her to come to bed so you can see her for what she is and she can see you for what you are."

Donna leaves the bed and I drift off to sleep.

She returns a few minutes later and yells from downstairs, "Honey, I'm home!"

I wake and feel refreshed.

When Donna reaches the open doorway, I am blown away. She's wearing a brand new mini robe and red stiletto shoes. Her hair is a mess and she removes the robe as she walks toward me. I start to sit up but she says "Lay back down honey." She climbs on the bed and kneels around my shoulders. "Eat me clean Bob. Show me what a good cuckold husband does when his slut wife comes home from fucking all night."

She rose and mounted her hot wet crotch onto my mouth as I opened it. Within seconds the first droplets of man cum were landing on my tongue and I swallowed audibly. She rode my face and made herself cum several times as I ate out every bit. Then she asked me for a favor as she rolled off me.

"Anything," I said.

"Draw a hot bubble bath for me cuck-boy, okay?"

Feeling like a new man, I jumped out of bed went to the bathroom as requested.

[To be continued.]

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers