Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Donna's story.
4.6k words
4.19
104.2k
16

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
518 Followers

[Note to readers: I thank you for all the feedback and especially the emails. Please continue to express your opinions and requests if you have them. I've enjoyed reading and considering your ideas. Keep them coming. In this chapter, I took a detour and am giving you Donna's story as well as the introduction of some new characters, two of which represent one of my readers and his wife. Hope you enjoy this one.]

*

While Bob went to draw her bath, Donna lay back on the bed and a big sigh escaped her lips. She could hardly contain herself after what just transpired between them. It was a giant step forward for both of them and Donna relished the moment with her eyes closed. She didn't have to touch herself to know she was still wet for sex but she reached down anyway and lightly caressed herself as she replayed in her mind the scene with her husband. Donna smiled contentedly as she recognized the sound of water splashing into their tub. Bob's compliance was happening just as Nancy had taught her.

In ten minutes, the bathtub was filled with hot water and bubbles and scented candles illuminated the room as Donna walked in. She inhaled deeply as the lavender kissed her nostrils. She turned and smiled at her husband and suggested he kneel beside the tub until she was ready to be towel-dried. Again he complied and if he said anything, she didn't notice as she slipped into the heated tub with thoughts Nancy and the undying gratitude she felt for her.

Enveloped by soothing hot water and sudsy bubbles, Donna relaxed, closed her eyes and let her mind drift to that fun filled day only weeks ago.

* * *

Donna found Nancy by chance in a naughty chat room established for wayward wives. She had been on the Internet researching potential causes of her husband's impotence and somehow got side-tracked into looking at porn. Donna's open-mindedness, her curiosity for exploration on any subject, free time, and lack of physical sex supported this endeavor.

One click led to another and soon Donna's jeans were open as her mind filled with images of naked women getting stuffed with giant cocks. She envied their expressions and the pure joy they must have felt the moment they were captured on film. And, the fact that these cocks were huge was not lost on Donna either. She was mesmerized by their length and girth and the impact they were having on the women in the pictures.

The visuals stirred so many thoughts and feelings within Donna's core. If a line of reason were drawn in front of her, Donna let go and crossed it. She ached for penetration and the wild physical pleasure that comes with riding a stiff cock while pressing her soft thighs onto firm masculine legs. This time, however, she would have to settle for self-pleasure and placed her feet on the edge of her desk. She parted her knees and circled her clit with her left index finger and continued holding the mouse in her right hand, clicking it for the next series of scintillating pictures. The pleasure hit her without warning and she came like a fountain.

Chat lines in various colors and fonts filled her screen while Donna arched her back and pressed her head onto the back of the chair. She attempted circling her clit once more to prolong her pleasure, but her sensitivity dictated stopping and so she let her hands fall to her sides just after the strongest wave crashed. Short high pitched sounds filled the air. Her knees fell downward, opening her spread much wider as her physical strength weakened. The intensity diminished slowly and a minute later Donna's normal breathing returned. She remained in her chair but moved her feet to the floor, stretching them out under the desk.

It had been so long since she felt the after glow of sex and she wondered why she hadn't done this before. As she smiled, she looked at the screen and realized it had changed significantly.

The first thing she noticed were lines of copy scrolling up her screen. She didn't quite know what to think of the screen names like cuck 1, cuck 2, and cuck 3. But she also saw women's names, Brenda, Celia and Nancy and men's names: Sailor, Black Master, and Sir John. She watched their threads of conversation and felt voyeur-joy as she read their comments. The thread between Nancy and Sailor caught her attention and she watched the screen intently as their story unfolded.

Nancy: White, married, 35, available for dating. Sailor: Where do you live Nancy? Nancy: In Johnson City, Texas, sir. Sailor: Do you have a picture babe? Nancy: I sure do. Click here honey and tell me what you think. Cuck-loser: Do you allow your husband to watch you and your bulls play? Nancy: Not that that's any business to concern yourself with, but for the real men out there I leave that up to my lover's discretion. Brenda: Here, here, Nancy. I so agree. I must confess too, it thrills me to no end when a stud orders my husband around and at the same time treats me like a common whore. Nancy: That's because you are a common whore dear. Brenda: Thank you. Cuck 222: I'm so hard right now.

There was a long pause in Nancy's conversation with Sailor as more chat chatter filled the screen, but by this time the full effect of Nancy's conversation was just hitting Donna. Johnson City was close to home. Only 1 town away and Donna felt her head swell with panic and curiosity. As Sailor obviously had, Donna clicked the link that Nancy shared.

Donna gasped as she looked at the page that opened on her screen. Here is the gist of what she saw:

Mrs. Nancy Johansen Johnson City, Texas Her email address

Below the personal information was a brief introduction from Nancy that looked more like a short list of stats. There was also a sexy picture of Nancy wearing a bikini and lying on a chaise by the pool. In one hand a frozen margarita. In the other hand, a cell phone held up to her ear. A caption below the picture stated: "Call me. I fuck real men on the first date."

Introduction: Physical stats: 35 years old, Caucasian, natural blond, blue-eyes, 5'6" 108 lbs, white, 24, 36, 28 measurements, shaved.

Marital & financial status: happily married, husband pays all expenses

Interests: Dating men, regardless of race. Being submissive to dominant men and humiliating my husband John because I know he likes it.

Skills: Deep-throat cock sucking, 3-hole submission, massage therapy, erotic hypnosis.

Limits: Nothing illegal or sick like sex with animals.

Donna laughed at the limits list and then decided Nancy was somehow grounded because of it. She looked at the picture of the blonde in the bikini and wondered if one day she would be advertising herself like this. This woman was clearly a naughty girl and Donna felt her excitement grow.

Below the introduction there was a collage of pictures. In the center of the collage was a picture of Nancy. She was nude, kneeling and sucking a black man's cock. The pictures that orbited the center picture were smaller but intuitive. Some showed Nancy dressed with different men. Another showed Nancy's lily white ass as she rest on all 4s. And a final image was a black circle with a pink question mark inside it.

As she looked at the page and the collage especially, Donna moved the pointer about the screen until she realized the pictures were clickable.

Donna's curiosity got the best of her and she clicked the center image. A new page displayed and took some time to load. When the page was loaded there were 30 pictures in all. They were arranged as a series and in the first picture, there was Nancy dressed and sitting provocatively in a chair. The shock of it though was that her feet were resting on the back of a white guy who was on all 4s and smiling back at the camera. A caption beneath it stated: John is my footstool, among other things.

In the second picture, a black man wearing white bell bottom pants and an orange tank top was walking through the front door. A large bulge appeared down and to the left of his tight white pants.

In the third picture, John knelt and Nancy rose to greet the black man with a kiss.

In pictures 4-10, the black man embraced Nancy and she French-kissed him hotly and deeply. John was conspicuously absent but his presence was assumed and indicated as Donna's eyes roved on to picture 11.

In pictures 11-13, Nancy undressed and John is seen kneeling in the background with his head facing the floor. The first caption stated: Marcus wants to stay in and have me show John what a whore I am for black cock.

As Donna reads the copy and looks at the pictures she feels her lust rise higher than before. The sheer magnitude of what she's reading is so sinful and wrong and yet the woman in the pictures is so beautiful and sexy. Donna's lust overwhelms her. She cannot stop now and again reaches between her legs and begins to stroke.

In pictures 14-17: Nancy is nude and kneeling before Marcus. She unzips his trousers, reaches inside and withdraws and enormous monster cock. It is semi-hard and she kisses it on the tip with red painted lips.

Donna stands and strips herself of all clothing. She returns to her chair, sits, and lifts her legs onto the desktop. The desk surface is cold but the lusty fire burning within her is heat enough and she fervently strokes her unprotected clit as she looks on at the next picture.

In pictures 18-20: Nancy works the cock with her lips, making it exceptionally hard.

Donna yearns for a cock that hard and mumbles audibly for the first time.

In pictures 21-22, Nancy's mouth is open and stuffed full of black cock. Her lips are stretched wide to accommodate the mammoth tool. His balls hang below her chin and there is a long lump appearing along her throat. A caption states: A good whore knows best how to lubricate a giant cock.

Donna is simply amazed at how any woman could swallow a cock that size without suffocating. As she stares at the picture and the visual and textual messages sink in, Donna feels a lustful fit coming on and mutters "I need a man like that in my life" and she rubs her clit just a little faster.

In pictures 23-24, Nancy is laying on the floor with her legs spread wide. Marcus has mounted her and his cock is sunk within her depths. The caption reads: Unprotected sex is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

In pictures 25-26: Nancy's pussy lips are red and stretched while Marcus's giant shaft pummels its way into her.

In picture 27: Marcus has pulled out and Nancy's pussy gapes open.

In pictures 28, 29, and 30: Nancy's face is shown with an ever increasing amount of cum on her face.

Donna stroked her clit until she came as she stared at the amount of cum on Nancy's face. Cum was in her eyes, nostrils and mouth and Donna was so turned on in the moment that she screamed cathartically as the hardest orgasm of the day hit her.

Then without warning, Donna heard the back door shut and Bob's announcement that he was home for the evening. In her panic, she powered off the PC, gathered her clothes and ran to their bathroom just before he reached the staircase.

* * * Donna opened her eyes. Her heart beat slowed down as she focused on her surroundings and the comfort of safety they gave her. The surprise crisis moment of being caught red-handed still caused her to panic and she reminded herself that she needed to be careful until she had full control of the household and their marriage. Then, she might actually let him catch her.

Donna smiled as she remembered that evening was the night Bob confessed his sordid fantasy to her and they made passionate love together for the first time in over a year. She loved her husband and was entirely grateful they were doing it once again and so she reserved the right to keep her own secrets to herself for the time being. It was the right decision she told herself. No need to spoil a good thing in marriage and a good thing on the side.

The bubbles were gone and the soapy water had cooled dramatically since Donna entered the tub but she wasn't ready to get out yet. Her body ached from the rough fucking her husband gave her and so she pushed a button to turn on the jets and heater. A motor whirred into motion and water blasts collided with her body. The tub vibrated and Donna purred as she stretched out in the tub. When her body settled in the warming tub, she closed her eyes once again and recalled in her mind the day after she saw Nancy's web page.

* * *

The next morning seemed to linger forever until Bob finally left the house for work. As his car rolled down the block, Donna was seated at her PC and looking at the history file for the site she visited the day before. She clicked the link once she found it and felt her breathing change the moment the screen filled with naughty pictures. Today would be different she told herself. She was on a mission this time. Her purpose: to find Nancy's page and contact her.

She bookmarked the home page this time and then studied its contents. She was looking for something to tip her off about Nancy's page. There were at least 3 'click here to join' links, an FAQ link, and contact web master link but nothing about Nancy. She saw a link to Chat and clicked on it. The site prompted her for a password and she clicked cancel. A message displayed to inform her she would have to buy a membership in order to view contents of the site and chat. Since this didn't happen yesterday, she clicked other links on the page only to be prompted for password or 'click here to join' again.

The sale had been closed the day before. Donna knew it and so without further delay she went to her purse and retrieved her credit card. On her way back to the PC, she felt as though she would on a shopping high: energized and frisky. But in this instance, the shopping was for entry into a new world where dreams and consequences are fulfilled.

Once the credit card authorization took place, Donna took a deep breath and entered the site as whiteslut99.

Donna found a member's directory and input 'Nancy Johansen' and pressed the enter button. The site displayed Nancy's page and Donna sighed. She found the page again. This time there were on-screen prompts to blow a kiss at the person, contact her or bookmark the profile. Donna quickly bookmarked it and then clicked the kiss link. The screen refreshed but other than that nothing obvious happened so Donna scrolled down the page to see the collage again. She clicked on one of the smaller orbiting images and her screen filled with a new page and more images.

Unbeknownst to Donna, the kiss she sent went straight to Nancy Johansen's account. Nancy had logged in earlier and noticed the kiss right away. She was intrigued by the ID name and so she set out to look at its profile. It was no surprise to her. The profile was empty. This could mean a newbie slut or a man pretending. It was too early to tell which and so an intrigued Nancy Johansen began an email addressed to whiteslut99.

The page that Donna clicked to was different. It contained fewer pictures and each one had a longer caption that told an individual story.

The first image presented Nancy in a skimpy purple dress with spaghetti straps. She was seated up close and personal to a black man, with her hand wrapped around his cock. The caption stated "I spent the day shopping for my date with Greg. I wanted to have the right dress so he could brag about his white slut in front of his friends at the night club. I spent two hours getting ready, but when Greg got to our house, he sat down and said he didn't feel like going out. He told my husband to fetch us drinks and when John returned, my hand was wrapped around Greg's big black cock. John set the drinks down on the coffee table and pouted as Greg told him to scram. Then we laughed together as John departed."

Donna felt her lust take over again. It filled her body with a warm feeling like confidence does and so she let go her reserve finally and untied her robe. The cool air in the room kissed her already erect naked nipples and made them harder. After arching, she relaxed in the chair, opened her legs and reached down to touch her private area. Donna was already wet beyond belief.

Another image presented Nancy wearing a black mini skirt, white vest with black push up bra and lots of cleavage showing. The copy stated "I told my husband his job tonight is to play chauffeur. Greg's car is in the shop and he needs a ride. After you drop him off, just park the car in the driveway and wait. When he is done with me, I'll call you with further instructions."

A third and fourth image are boxed together. In the image on the left, Nancy is wearing short jean cutoffs and a pink top, standing in a parking lot of a local grocery store. Her hair looks nice and her wondrous breasts are pushing outward. The copy states "Waiting for Greg and his friends to pick me up in their van and take me to an undisclosed party location."

In the image on the right, Nancy is nude and seated with her legs spread wide on top of a wooden crate labeled Fresh Spinach. She has cum in her hair, on her nose, cheeks, lips, and tits. Her pussy gapes open and a big glob of cum lays within it. More cum streaks across her wide open thighs and the copy states: "Ready for clean up John. Where the fuck did you go, Loser?"

Donna was beside herself with lust. She could not believe what she was reading and seeing and yet there were the pictures and the copy on Nancy's page of indiscretions. This was all so wrong and yet the knowledge of another wife's infidelity and taunting were so arousing.

Donna could not help herself. The information and pictures were just too much to resist. She did the only thing she could think of. She stopped reading and simply masturbated through five messy orgasms.

When she finished, she was a total mess. Sweaty, cum-soaked, and wanting more, Donna noticed a blinking indicator on her screen. She had mail! She clicked on the link and it took her to an inbox. There were two notes. The first one was a welcome notice from the site. It thanked her for joining and wished her good luck on her pursuits. The second one was from Nancy Johansen.

Donna paused and stared at note number two in her inbox. The subject line indicated thanks for my kiss and so Donna then opened the letter.

Dear whiteslut99,

Thank you for blowing a kiss to me. There are 1000s of members on this site so it's especially nice to be noticed and appreciated with a kiss.

Usually when I visit an empty profile, I block the sender as 99% of the time it's a cuckold, and cuckolds other than my husband do not deserve my time or attention. I see by the history information on my page you have spent a good deal of time there already. I can only assume you like what you are seeing and since I'm in a good mood, I am contacting you in thanks as well as to offer my welcome to the site in case you are a woman.

Legs up,

Nancy.

Donna read and re-read the letter several times. She felt the rush of adrenalin surge through her as the impact of making contact with Nancy hit her. She quickly set down to write her reply.

Dear Nancy,

I am a woman. My name is Donna and I live in Rexburn and I'm really new to this site and learning about the lifestyle. There is so much to learn it seems and as I look at member pages, your's in particular, I become overwhelmed with lust. I think I've masturbated more in two days than the rest of my life combined.

I've been happily married 19 years and only recently gotten interested in extramarital affairs. This is largely the result of my husband telling me his fantasy: to see me fucked by well endowed black men. I love my husband. He is a good man and if this will make him happy, I want to do what I can to make it fun.

I haven't finished looking at your site but you seem like a racy woman to me. And, that's exciting and scary at the same time. You look so friendly in your photographs and so I feel somewhat safe responding to you. Also, I'm curious to meet you because we live so close. Would you have any interest in meeting me? Or Helping me learn what to do and what not to do? Can you advise me so my husband and I have fun and not end up divorced?

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
518 Followers
12