Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

Here is my cell #. I guess it's the quickest way to find out I'm a woman. I hope you are too.

Thanks for replying, Donna.

Donna held her breath and clicked the send button. Then she exhaled and waited. Two minutes went by and nothing happened. She was naked, cold and sticky now so she put her robe on. As she tied the sash, "Back in Black" burst out of her cell phone and her heart leapt.

"Hello?" said Donna.

"Hi your self honey. This is Nancy," said the voice on the other end. She was friendly sounding, much like Donna.

"Oh my god, I don't know what to say. I've never done this before. I don't know what to say."

"That's ok sweetie, I'm just relieved to find out you're a woman.' She laughed.

Donna liked Nancy's laughter and joined in. It was reassuring when two women met and laughed together. So many times, there is competition or some other nonsense that makes one woman feel uneasy with the other.

"Me too, I guess. After I sent my response I hoped you were still a woman."

"That I am honey. So tell me, what kind of advice are you looking for?"

"I really don't know where to begin," said Donna, "I love my husband. I've been faithful to him for 19 years and recently while we were enjoying the best sex in a long time he told me he was pretending to be a black man fucking me and that he wants me to have sex with black men," she said, "and, I really want to just learn from someone who's already doing it before I make up my mind. Does that make any sense?"

"Perfect. You're so smart darling. So many of us rush right in and seldom think of the consequences until it's too late."

"So will you help me?" asked Donna.

"I'd love to darling," said Nancy, "as long as you are honest with me so I can guide you properly. Agreed?

"Oh yes," said Donna eagerly.

They talked for nearly two hours. Nancy informed Donna about the different ways she knew of women cuckolding their husbands, the reasons behind such decisions and so on. She told Donna she was lucky because her husband brought this to her as his fantasy and that if she wanted she could simply role play with him and be happy with that or she could go to another level and date other men. She explained the important thing was that in a cuckold marriage the woman needed to be in control.

Nancy then told Donna of her own insatiable need for sex and how she's always known that no single man could tame her lust. Her husband understood this when they married and they agreed that each has the freedom to date others. Over time, she expressed her need to control his sexual urges and he acquiesced with a little help of erotic hypnosis. Now, John prefers the cuckold lifestyle and provides exceptionally good financial care for her.

Donna was amazed at what she heard and asked Nancy about the erotic hypnosis as she shifted in her chair and untied her robe. She already knew she loved control. She was a woman after all and having control felt natural to her. But she also recognized her inexperience and that she needed someone to guide her. On top of that, their sharing made her feel horny again and she wanted to stroke simply for that reason.

"Hypnosis surfaces hidden desires and reinforces their importance in a person's life," began Nancy. "The erotic part just makes it fun for both of us. I've been using it on John for years now. He's normal in every way except that when I give him the signal he becomes mine completely."

Just then the tub motor shut off and Donna came back to reality. She was enjoying her memory of meeting Nancy but now that the jet tub's cycle had completed she knew it was time to get out. She sat upright and saw Bob kneeling. He looked uncomfortable and so she suggested he stand and help her out of the tub and give her a fresh towel.

He was attentive and the look of relief splashed across his face as the blood rushed to his knees when he stood upright. His cock had long since wilted and he looked tired to her.

"I thought you wanted me to towel you off," he said dejectedly.

"I changed my mind. There is something more important. Go to my desk and retrieve my cell phone. I need to make a call."

When he returned, Donna was dried and wearing a clean silk kimono robe and thong slippers. She took the phone and pressed the button for Nancy. After three short rings, her call was answered.

"Hello honey. How did it go?"

"Simply wonderful, he's never fucked me so hard in my whole life and then afterward, he even drew me a bath. I've just been soaking and thinking about you and how we met and everything."

Bob watched his wife with curious wonder. He looked at her inquisitively, mentally asking 'what's going on? Do you have a boy friend already? Where do I fit in? Do I fit in? Are you going to exclude me?' But there were no answers. Donna simply walked past him as though he were invisible while she and Nancy caught up. He looked down at the floor and listened as her voice grew faint in the distance. The feeling was just now returning to his knees and he began to worry about what lay in-store for him, his precious wife and their marriage.

[to be continued.]

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12