Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Donna agrees with Bob's selection of her first bull.
2.6k words
4.12
94.2k
17

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

I dialed the phone number on Master Black's profile page the line rang twice before someone answered.

"Hello, John speaking."

"Is Master Black there?" I asked.

"This is he. Who are you?"

"I am Bob, Donna's husband. You sent me an email expressing your interest in dating my wife."

"Oh, hello Bob, it's so nice of you to call. How are you feeling today?"

"I'm excited to tell you the truth."

"The truth is always the best Bob and something I hope I can expect from you always. Now tell me why you are so excited?"

"We're new at this and its something we both want and we're making it happen together. I love my wife and the idea of her having sex with another man just intensifies my feelings for her as well as my sexual release."

"That sounds so lovely Bob. The way you put it makes you sound as though you are much more experienced than you admit."

"I'm being truthful sir, but I have spent a lot of time thinking about this."

"Have you ever tried swinging?"

"No. Is that a prerequisite?"

"No. But I think it would give you both an opportunity to see the other with another lover before you got involved with someone whose tastes and interests are more specific."

"What are you saying?"

"Your wife's profile is very specific. She's put you in charge of a great responsibility. Do you understand that?"

"I think so."

"I specialize in couples-domination Bob. I like to play with both partners. Have you and your wife discussed your involvement in her activities with other men?"

"Not specifically. We're just getting started. She's given me a task to complete and calling you is part of it."

"Oh, tell me about your task."

I told him in explicit detail, including the cock stroking she gave to manipulate my cooperation. As I shared the intimate details with this stranger, I couldn't help but feel even more turned on, if that's even possible. I stroked my cock while I spoke and Master Black listened to me patiently as at times I struggled for the right word.

"Tell me Bob, what do you hope to get out of this experience?"

"Well, it's hard to explain. I don't really know everything except that I think it would be a rush to watch her get fucked by someone else."

"Is that all?"

"Probably not, but I don't know what else to say right now. Over time, I think it would be hot if she and her lovers raised the bar to new heights."

"Do you want to watch her get fucked Bob? And, listen to her cries for joy as she cums in another man's arms?"

"Yes."

"Very good, I can certainly give that to you Bob."

"Your wife's profile makes her out to be very appealing. Did she make it or did you?"

"She did."

"Did she consult you before she made her profile?"

"No. After."

"How do you feel about that Bob?"

"I was already worried. I heard her on the phone with someone and assumed it was a man. A boyfriend and I felt hurt about that. But then we talked and she showed me this page and honestly, it turned me on. I'm still turned on. She showed it to me about 2 p.m. and I've been doing the task ever since."

"Well it is 4:30 now, where is your wife?"

"She's upstairs in our bed room waiting for me to finish the task. I had to pick a bull, call him and then sign my consent form and take it to her."

"What does the consent form say?"

I read it to him and he told me it sounded pretty one-sided. I agreed with him and asked if he had any suggestions. He suggested I add a statement that clarifies how the agreement can be revoked. I thanked him as that was an excellent suggestion. Then he switched subjects.

"Do you have a picture of your wife? One that shows her dressed?" he asked.

"Yes. We have several but I better ask her before I share that."

"Tell me Bob; are you still at the computer?"

"Yes."

"Go to this URL," he began. "It's my profile and there are links to picture sets that show me with various couples. I want you to look at one in particular and tell me if it makes you aroused."

I followed his instruction and the page I landed on showed him with a young white couple. The woman was blonde and the husband was little and kneeling. In photo after photo, the wife was passionately kissing Master Black and the husband was kneeling in front of them looking up. In the last photo on the page, the husband's mouth was open and the woman was grimacing because Master Black was squeezing hard on her breast.

"How does that photo make you feel Bob?"

"I'm so turned on. She's beautiful and in pain and her husband is doing nothing about it."

"Is that you Bob? Are you the husband who lets another man use his wife?"

"Yes."

"Are you stroking your cock?"

"Yes."

"Click to the next page Bob and tell me how the first photo makes you feel."

I clicked and gasped as it revealed Master Black's big hard cock in the husband's mouth. Master Black was still roughly treating the wife's breast and a tear had rolled down her face.

"Oh my God," you're really hurting her. She's crying and holy shit; he's sucking your cock!"

"Does it make you hot Bob?"

"Yes."

"I can give you this Bob. Do you want it?"

"Oh my God, Yes! Yes sir, Mr. Black."

"Then be a good boy and sign the paper and take it to your lovely wife."

"Okay."

"When will you be calling again?"

"I don't know. We didn't talk about that either."

"I'll be waiting. Promise me you'll make this your priority."

"I promise."

"Thank you for calling Bob. Good bye." The line clicked and went dead.

In the heat of the moment, I signed the form to indicate I agreed with Donna's rules. Then I ran up stairs with it and found her on our bed, naked, moaning and stroking her body while watching the porno of the white woman being gang-banged while her husband was bound to a chair and facing the opposite direction.

Donna smiled as she looked at the signed form.

"So it's official. You really want this huh?"

"I want us to be happy Donna. You fulfilled and satisfied. I love you Donna. Yes, I really want to feel the pride that comes with being married to a slut wife and the humiliation that goes along with her choice to be promiscuous with other men. Call me crazy but as I admit it to you and recognize my signature on that agreement, I am so turned on now."

"Thank you darling. And did you make a call?"

"Yes. I called a man named Master. Black."

"How did it feel to call him knowing he was interested in fucking me?"

"I was nervous."

"Oh darling, you're so cute." She leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

"Why did you pick him? Were there many responses to my ad?"

"Oh my God, Donna there was over 100 responses."

"Jesus," she said in a low tone.

"I picked him because his letter was short and to the point yet polite. He has the equipment and his face looked friendly to me."

"Will you show me Master Black's page? I want to see what you saw darling." She got off the bed and I followed her down to her office.

At the computer, Donna stood in front of it with her back arched, naked butt sticking out and her legs parted. "He's very handsome and oh my look at his cock. It's huge. Come here darling, kneel close behind me. I want you to eat me out now."

As I kissed her pussy from behind Donna moaned out loud and my cock got harder. She tasted salty and sweet and her juices coated my face as I pressed inward and licked her. "That's it darling, right there, oh yeah, uh huh."

Donna leaned forward and braced herself, one hand on the desk top and one on the mouse. She noticed a button on the screen that read "to slut wives" and she clicked on it. A page opened up with a letter:

Dear Slut Wife, I am a bi-sexual Master and only do couples. My cock is 12" long and 5" thick and black as black can be. I am in complete control at all times and I especially enjoy enforcing the rules in order to get my way.

If you decide to contact me for a date, be prepared to answer my questions truthfully, otherwise, our experience together may not be as good as it can be. In addition, know full well too that at times I will be more sexually aroused for your husband than you and that I expect your full cooperation. It's only fair because the same will be expected of him as you are satisfied by my black cock thunder.

I look forward to hearing from you and/or your submissive husband.

Master Black

"Oh my God, did you read his whole site?"

"No, just the pages he showed me."

"What did he show you Bob?"

"It's kind of embarrassing but it was so hot when I was on the phone with him."

"What did he show you Bob? I'm in control now, you signed the paper. I want to know."

"Click on the link ‘for males' at the top of the page."

"Oh." She clicked and mumbled. "Keep eating me out darling. I love your selection, oh my God, Bob, he's kissing some woman and groping her roughly. Is that what you saw?"

"Yes Donna."

"It's so decadent. Oh my god, her husband is oh my god; he's sucking Master Black's cock. Oh my god Bob! Is that what you want?"

I kept licking her and pretended I didn't hear her.

"He's hurting her and being sucked off. Oh my God, it's so decadent. Do you want to see me submit to rough treatment Bob? How did you leave the conversation with him?"

She turned around and grabbed my hair in her fist and pulled back. I looked up as she peered down at me. There was a serious lust-filled look in her eyes.

"When I ask you a question Bob, I want an answer," she said and slapped my face with her other hand. Her blow stung on my cheek for several seconds and I felt anger rising within me. "I can do what I want now. You signed the paper."

"I'm sorry Donna. What did you want to know?" I asked while lightly rubbing my cheek.

"Where did you leave the conversation with Master Black?"

"He asked me if I wanted him in our lives and I said yes. He suggested I sign the paper and give it to you. Then he asked when he could expect to hear from me again and I said I'd have to discuss it with you."

"He also asked for a picture of you dressed but I said I'd have to ask your permission for that too."

"Did you enjoy talking to him Bob? Did you stroke while he showed you the pictures?"

"Yeah, I stroked. He knew it too and encouraged me."

"Oh really, and just like that you signed the paper for him."

"Yes."

"Tell me Bob, do you want him for me or yourself?"

"What? No. I chose him for you Donna. He seems like a gentleman. He's very polite. You've given me a huge responsibility. I'm taking it seriously because I want to make sure you are safe on your dates."

"Oh sweetie, thank you. That's so thoughtful of you." She patted the top of my head. "Why don't you call him and invite him over."

"You want him to visit tonight?"

"Yeah, ask him if he's available to meet us about 8 pm this evening. We'll entertain him in the parlor."

Then she turned around and started to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to go get ready for Master Black. I want to look presentable," she said and turned the corner as she left the room.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed. Then I stood up and looked at the computer screen. The page Donna left on was of a woman bound face up to a table. She looked like a human star and there were naked, muscular black men surrounding the table. Their cocks were huge and hard. Two men were getting into position to mount her pussy and mouth. As the line rang, I continued looking at the picture and stroked knowing Donna wanted me to see it.

"Hello Bob," said Master Black.

"Hi Master Black," I'm calling to ask if you are available this evening and would you be interested in coming over for a visit?"

"Well, what a lovely surprise. I'm so flattered and impressed with you Bob. You certainly kept your promise to me. How could I refuse?"

"Where is your wife now?"

"She's gone to get ready. She wants to look presentable for you?"

"Wonderful. She's excited and eager isn't she Bob? How does it make you feel to know she's excited to meet someone that you picked out for her?"

"I'm turned on Sir. I showed her your site and she had me eat her out from behind while she looked at it and moaned."

"Did she cum?"

"No sir. Not that I could tell, but she was creamy and wet."

"So she was turned on, then huh Bob?"

"Yes, and she slapped me."

"Slapped you? Oh my, why did she do that?"

"Because I didn't answer her question quickly enough, I guess."

"Has she ever done that with you before?"

"No, but she said she can now because I signed the paper."

"I see. So obviously she needs some training. I won't tolerate that kind of behavior without permission. Do you want me to teach her to respect you Bob?"

"Wow. Yes."

"And what will I get from you in return?"

"You can fuck her brains out."

"That's a given Bob, what are you going to give me?"

"What do you want?"

"I want my cock sucked while your wife watches."

"Oh. I don't know if I can do that? I'm not…"

"You're not what Bob? Gay?"

"No, I'm not."

"You don't have to be Gay to suck cock Bob. I'm not Gay either. But I think it's reasonable for a man to show his gratitude to another man by sucking his cock to full orgasm when that man has done the kind of favor that you're asking me to do on your behalf."

"I'll admit that the picture of you with that couple really turns me on. The whole humiliation aspect of seeing the wife and husband submit to you is intoxicating to me. And, I've had secret thoughts about kneeling to a guy and taking him into my mouth but I haven't told my wife that. I don't know how she'll handle it. And, that frightens me."

"Leave that to me Bob. I will handle her and believe me once I've fucked her brains out she will do anything I want, including co-sucking my cock along with you."

"Wow!"

"Now, I'm going to need your address and any special directions to your house in case you live in a complicated neighborhood."

I gave him what he wanted and then the call ended. I sat in Donna's office chair and stroked my cock some more. It was so tempting to stroke to orgasm and yet I wanted to wait and see what happened when Master Black arrived.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers