Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm not dressed. Can I put my clothes on?"

"I need the instrument in order to continue your lesson Mrs. Wilson. You have five minutes to complete this task and if you do that I will award you with your first letter. Now then, I have given you all the information you need. Please, for your own sake, I urge you not to delay the lesson further."

Donna looked down at her naked body as she considered what was requested of her. She had stopped masturbating and remembered that it helped ease her mind and so she started up again with her index finger. The pleasure returned immediately and so did Donna's inhibition. She turned to lean over the front seat and asked the driver "will you pull over and stop so I can get something out of the trunk?"

"Why should I do that?"

"Master Black wants me to get something out of the trunk. Will you stop and open the trunk for me please?"

"If I do, what will you give me?

"Four minutes to go Mrs. Wilson."

"What do you want?"

The driver looked down at his lap and then back at Donna with a big smile creeping over his face.

Donna turned to face Master Black and said "I think he wants me to suck his cock. What should I do?"

"Three and a half minutes to go Mrs. Wilson. Tick, tock, tick, tock..."

She turned to the driver and said "what's your name?"

"Mike."

"Okay Mike, I'm offering to suck your cock if I complete my task on time."

"In the Men's room of the restaurant we're going to," he said.

"What?"

"Two minutes Mrs. Wilson."

"Okay I'll do it in the Men's room, hurry Mike, I don't want to fuck this up."

Mike drove the car to the shoulder, put the gear in Park and pressed the trunk release lid. "Close the trunk gently when you're done."

Donna opened the car door, jumped out, and shut the door. The warm air enveloped her skin. She did not dally and look around but proceeded to the rear of the car and lifted the trunk lid. She looked inside the cavernous trunk space and saw two objects: a nylon gym bag and a leather leash. She grabbed the leash, slammed the trunk lid and returned to the car door. In her haste to return quickly she forgot about the Driver's instruction and when she tried to open the door she noted it was locked. She knocked on the back window and nothing happened. She frantically went to the front window and knocked on it.

The window came down and the driver said "what?"

"Can you unlock the door for me?"

"What will you give me?"

"When I suck your cock, you can cum in my mouth."

The door lock clicked and he said "hurry, you're almost out of time" as she raced to the door.

As she handed Master Black the leash, he said "Time!"

Donna remained on the floor of the limo while Master Black held the clip end in his right hand and moved is left over the remainder of the six food leather lead. "Come here, Mrs. Wilson. Come straddle my lap."

Donna moved onto her Master's lap as requested and sat back on his upper thighs. Her knees parted widely and she held her chest out as she sat upright facing him. He stuck his hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out a small purple velvet bag with gold draw string. He opened the bag and removed a small silver object. It was a letter and he applied it to her collar as he spoke "you've earned your first letter Mrs. Wilson. It is the letter S. Congratulations."

"Oh, thank you Master," she rejoiced and lifted herself upward and dragged her bare pussy over his cock as she leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. "Thank you."

Master Black lifted the leash and clipped it to a D-ring on Donna's collar. As soon as he did it, she looked down and he jerked on the leash and kept jerking on it until her mouth was only inches from his hardening cock.

"Mrs. Wilson, are you aware that only a handful of women have ever made it this far in their training?'

"No."

"You can feel good about your accomplishment."

"Thank you Sir."

"You're very welcome Mrs. Wilson. You are a refreshing change from the disappointment I often face with first timers. Now, I'd like for you to demonstrate your retention of the lesson I gave you last night in the parlor in front of your husband. You may begin.

Donna smiled as she remembered the encounter Master Black referred to. She succumbed to the heated moment and lowered her mouth onto his waiting cock. With earnest to do his bidding, she took him deep, gagged, withdrew some to breath again and then moved downward to take him again. On the fourth attempt, she kissed the base of his cock with her red painted lips and heard her Master speak.

"Very good girl Mrs. Wilson; when you swallow the load I give, you will earn another letter." Then he relaxed in the seat and let her finish the job she started.

After five minutes of deep throat cock sucking, heavy strands of spit clung to Donna's face and chest as well as her lips as she took Master Black's cock down her throat once more. This time when his cock began its ascension from a depth no one else in Donna's life had been, his ball sack rose. And, when the tip re-entered Donna's mouth he soiled her without warning. His cum poured into her mouth like a hungry river chases a downstream trail. Master Black pumped spurt after spurt until his balls were dry as Donna struggled but managed to swallow the entire load.

Donna took a few moments to gather her senses in the aftermath of blowing Master Black and when she looked up at him again she saw his warm friendly smile and the sterling silver W in his hand. She smiled, delighted with his game to spell out what she was on her training collar. At the rate she was going, she wondered if he would let her earn the remaining letters on this date.

After Master Black placed the new letter on Donna's collar he suggested that she dress but leave her bra and panties in the car. Donna looked oddly at him for a moment and he said "Your blouse should be buttoned to the nipple line but no higher."

Donna dressed as instructed.

"If you promised the driver any favors, I suggest you take care of them before the end of the day."

"He wants me to blow him in the men's room."

Master Black laughed and said "we'll go in and order our meal and then you may call him from the table to confirm your arrangements for your rendezvous in the men's room." He continued laughing.

Donna smiled. It was her way of disarming behavior that she wanted someone to stop. Still, the embarrassment of the situation had another effect. It kept her wet and this was very obvious to her as she stepped out of the car behind Master Black.

12