Black Cock Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Ungh!" she groaned. "So fucking good. Your cock is filling my pussy, Maliq. You're all the way inside me. Isn't it wonderful?"

Maliq groaned through the fabric stuffed in his mouth.

"Your cock is stretching my pussy walls. Can you feel it?"

Maliq did not respond. Instead, he rolled his hips slightly, causing is cock to rub against the inner surfaces of Shirley's tender pussy.

"Mmmmm," Shirley moaned. "I feel you all the way in my belly."

Shirley placed her hands on Maliq's outstretched thighs and braced herself. She used the leverage to slide her pussy up and down his shaft. She pumped her legs several times, raising and lowering her soft wide ass cheeks with every thrust. Shirley felt her pussy getting wetter with every downstroke.

After just a few minutes of riding Maliq's shaft, Shirley felt an orgasm approaching. She increased her speed, bouncing up and down on the young man's lap with greater urgency. The wet sound of Maliq's cock sloshing inside her juicy hole, the smacking of soft skin against hard flesh, and Shirley's grunts were the only noises in the room.

"Ungh! Yes! Right there!"

Shirley's orgasm washed over her like the tide rolling over footprints in the sand. For a few brief seconds she was aware of nothing but the heat rising from her pussy and the searing electricity numbing her brain. The pleasure obliterated her consciousness, passed through her, and left her hungry for more.

"That was so good," she panted. "Did you cum?"

Shirley turned and looked back at Maliq.

"Just nod," she said.

Maliq shook his head from side to side.

"Good," Shirley said. "I want more."

Shirley leaned forward, shifting more of her weight from her feet to her hands, which were still pressed against Maliq's thighs. She arched her back and looked up at the ceiling, causing her butt cheeks to shift upward, and thereby filling the lower half of Maliq's field of vision with her soft white globes.

"Do you like my ass, Maliq?" Shirley asked. "I hear black men like big white booties. Is that true, Maliq?"

Maliq groaned through the panties filling his mouth.

Shirley rolled her hips and rubbed her soft white butt cheeks against Maliq's hard stomach. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around the young man's knees, and lifted her hips. She rode up and down on his long black cock, reveling in the exquisite friction that position afforded.

"Ungh!" Shirley grunted. "I'm going to cum again. This is going to be a big one."

Shirley straightened her back and shifted her weight to the balls of her feet. She leaned back into Maliq's chest and ground her ass into his groin, driving his cock deep into her belly.

"Mmmm! Yes! Almost...there."

The older woman bounced up and down on the younger man's thighs. She dug her nails into his skin and alternately pushed and pulled, raising and then lowering her pussy on his shaft. The warmth in her pussy spread to her clit, and then continued racing through her nervous system until it reached her nipples. From there it seared a direct path to the back of her brain.

"Almost! Right...there. Ungh!"

Shirley slammed her butt into Maliq's groin. She rose up and down, faster and faster, driving his shaft deeper and deeper into her pussy. Every downward stroke sent his long black cock deep into her womb. Her body was on fire. Electric current sizzled throughout her nervous system. It was getting harder for her to breathe.

"Ungh! Yes! That's...ungh! I'm...cumming!"

An explosion in the back of her head sent Shirley over the edge. At the same time, she felt Maliq stiffen and his shaft swell up inside her. Shirley rode the rising wave of pleasure, digging her finger nails into Maliq's thighs and pressing her ass into his groin. Every nerve in her body tingled. Her vision went black, and then she collapsed on Maliq's chest.

"Wow. That was...wow. Look at me, I'm shaking."

Shirley stood up on unsteady feet. She took a step, and then put her hand on Maliq's shoulder for support. She reached for the panties and removed them from his mouth.

"I'm sorry, I forget that was there."

"You're one crazy ass bitch, you know that?"

"Don't be mad. Did you cum?"

"Yes."

"Good. Good for you. I did too. Twice, actually. You've got a helluva cock, Maliq. That was incredible."

"Can I go now?"

"Yes, you're free to go. Let me get those restraints off you."

Shirley took out a pair of scissors and cut off the plastic zip ties. Maliq stood, pulled up his pants, and headed for the door.

"This isn't over. You know that, don't you bitch?"

"We're through here, Maliq. I would love to fuck you again next year, perhaps. Black Cock Friday is my favorite day of the year."

"You'll be hearing from me, I promise."

"Good bye, Maliq. Go out that door, turn right, and exit through the door at the end of the hallway. Enjoy the rest of your day shopping. And good luck with that Christmas list."

* * * *

The rest of the day was productive. Loss Prevention picked up one hundred forty suspects throughout the morning, afternoon and evening. Sixty-two were turned over to the police, while seventy-eight signed the stipulation and left the store forever. Shirley offered her special deal to three more, all of whom were young African American males.

At 10:45 p.m. Shirley was walking a circuit through the jewelry department when her cell phone rang. Looking down, she saw that it was Mr. Kellerman, the store manager.

"Shirley Johnson," she answered. "What can I do for you, Mr. Kellerman?"

"Shirley, I need to see you in my office."

"The store closes in fifteen minutes. I'll be up as soon as the doors are all locked."

"Come up now, Shirley. This can't wait."

"Yes, sir, I'll be right there."

Shirley took the employee elevator to the third floor. She exited the car and headed for the administrative offices on the far side of the store. Haley–Mr. Kellerman's executive assistant–clocked out hours ago, so no one greeted her when she entered the administrative suite. Instead, a voice called from Mr. Kellerman's office at the end of the hallway.

"We're back here, Shirley. Come on in."

Shirley stepped through the doorway and found Mr. Kellerman seated in a padded chair behind his heavy desk. An African American gentleman in a dark suit and tie sat in the chair opposite Mr. Kellerman. He appeared to be in his mid-forties, tall, well-groomed, and physically fit. His camel hair outer coat was folded in half on his lap, and a black leather brief case sat on the floor next to his chair.

Both men stood when Shirley entered the office.

"Mr. Patterson, this is my loss prevention supervisor, Ms. Shirley Johnson," Mr. Kellerman said. "Shirley, this is Mr. Fred Patterson."

"Pleased to meet you, Ms. Johnson." Mr. Patterson reached for Shirley's hand.

"Thank you," Shirley responded as she offered her hand to Mr. Patterson. "And likewise."

"Have a seat, Shirley," Mr. Kellerman said. "Mr. Patterson is a prominent attorney. Have you heard of him before? Seen his name or face on television?"

"No, I'm sorry," Shirley looked from Mr. Kellerman to Mr. Patterson. "Should I have heard of you?"

"Ms. Johnson, I'm a civil rights attorney," Mr. Patterson said. "My practice is limited to representing persons harmed by violations of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and other similar statutes. In recent years I have made it my business to address unlawful racial profiling by law enforcement, government, and retail establishments."

"OK." Shirley fidgeted in her chair. "Why are you telling this to me?"

"Mr. Patterson had some concerns regarding the treatment of his nephew this morning." Mr. Kellerman took off his glasses and stared at Shirley. "I looked into the computer, but couldn't

find his name anywhere in the security files."

"We apprehended and processed approximately one hundred forty people today," Shirley answered. "What is his name?"

"Maliq Carson," Mr. Patterson answered.

Shirley's eyes bulged and the color drained from her face.

"I'm sorry, that name doesn't ring a bell."

"Are you sure, Ms. Johnson?" Mr. Patterson asked. "He's about six foot one, one hundred eighty pounds, dark complexion? He said he was in the store from about 9:00 a.m. until almost noon."

"No, I'm afraid I don't recall seeing him."

"Perhaps if we looked over the footage from your security cameras?" Mr. Patterson asked.

"Possibly," Shirley answered. "I can review the footage in the morning and let you know what I find."

"Ms. Johnson, I took the time to drive over here this evening rather than return home frm my office. I would like to resolve this matter tonight."

"Mr. Patterson," Shirley said. "There are over fifty cameras in the store. We have hundreds of hours of surveillance video just from this morning. It's going to take some time to go through all of it. I promise you that I will address this matter first thing tomorrow morning and respond to you before the end of the day."

"Will it help you if I narrow the times he was in the store and specify the departments where he shopped?"

"Shirley," Mr. Kellerman interrupted. "Please take Mr. Patterson over to the Nest and review the footage with him. Come and see me when you have this matter all sorted out."

"Mr. Kellerman, this could take hours. Why don't you go home and I'll bring you up to speed in the morning?"

"I'll wait, Shirley. I'm not leaving until this matter is resolved. Even if it takes all night, I'll be here."

Shirley gulped.

"Very well. Come with me, Mr. Patterson."

Shirley stood up and exited Mr. Kellerman's office. Mr. Patterson followed her, walking a step behind the chunky blonde.

"How long have you been in loss prevention?" Mr. Patterson asked.

"Over twenty years. Why?"

Shirley walked across the floor at a brisk pace. By the time she reached the loss prevention offices, the rest of her team had already clocked out and gone home.

"Because I suspect you are going to be without a job when we leave here tonight, and it will be next to impossible for you to find a new position in a retail environment."

"I don't respond to threats, Mr. Patterson."

"Please, Ms. Johnson, call me Fred. May I call you Shirley?"

"Ms. Johnson will do."

"As you wish. Now let's take a look at those surveillance videos, Ms. Johnson."

"Right this way."

Shirley opened the door to her office and sat behind the desk. Her computer was still running, so she opened the file containing surveillance videos and pulled up the latest menu.

"There are fifty-seven cameras in the store, and the videos are broken down by hour. That's nearly four hundred files to look through."

"Let me help you out, Ms. Johnson. Look for files in the jewelry department, between ten and eleven a.m."

Shirley pulled up three files. She opened the first and set it to run at three times normal speed.

"Tell me if you see him."

The camera was aimed at the sales register. It showed three different sales associates ringing up transactions for various customers. The camera angle remained fix.

"Does that one move?" Fred asked.

"No," Shirley answered.

"I've seen enough. Show me another."

Shirley closed the file and opened the next. That one was taken from a camera mounted over and behind the main display case. It panned over an area comprising the entire surface of the main case and three feet in front of the case. The file depicted a steady stream of customers walking in front of the display, stopping at the case, and handling items given to them by sales associates.

Shirley set the video to play back at two times normal speed. Fred watched from over Shirley's shoulder as dozens of customers passed through the video. Fifteen minutes into the viewing, he pointed at the screen.

"There. That's him. Pause it."

Shirley stopped the video.

"That's him," Fred said. "That's Maliq. He was definitely here. Now continue at normal speed."

Shirley resumed the playback. The camera captured Maliq walking back and forth in front of the cabinet, bending over to peer into the case, and then walking away. After ten minutes he walked out of the range of the camera.

"Pull up the next video."

Shirley's hands shook as she opened the third file. This one was taken at a ninety degree angle from the second video, and mostly showed an area of the sales floor blocked from the previous camera by a pillar. Shirley set the video to play at twice normal speed.

Fred focused his full attention on the video. After thirty minutes the video ended with no depiction of Maliq.

"Is that the last file?" Fred asked.

"Yes."

"You're lying. Those three videos only covered about seventy-five percent of the sales floor. There's at least one more file for that department. Show it to me."

"Mr. Patterson– "

"Call me Fred."

"Mr. Patterson, with all due respect, I'm afraid that you're mistaken. That's all the video surveillance we have of that department. Perhaps you would like to view files from a different department?"

"No, Ms. Johnson. I don't want to see any other files. Instead, let me give you this to look over."

Fred opened his briefcase and took out a thick stack of papers held together by a staple in the upper left hand corner. He handed the stack to Shirley.

"What's this?" Shirley asked.

"Read it."

"Maliq Carson, plaintiff, versus Statewide Department Stores, Inc., and Shirley Johnson, defendants. Is this ... a lawsuit?"

"Exactly. Seventeen counts, including sexual assault, battery, unlawful detention, and various violations of federal civil rights statutes. Unless you give me your full cooperation, I will be filing that lawsuit at 9:00 a.m. on Monday morning. Am I clear enough for you?"

"You won't win. It will be my word against his. You can't prove anything."

"I don't need to prove anything. Just filing the suit will produce the results I'm seeking."

"How so?"

"First of all, when the store's attorneys see this suit, you will be called into a meeting where you will be forced to deny that you threatened, harassed, molested, and sexually assaulted my nephew on store property during normal business hours. The surveillance files you are refusing to show me will destroy you. They will know the location of every camera on the floor. You may as well resign before you leave tonight. You will be terminated immediately without any severance package whatsoever.

"Second, this lawsuit will be featured on page one of the local paper on Tuesday morning. I suspect that there are other victims of your depravity, many of whom will be eager to tell me their stories. I'll probably end up with a class action lawsuit that will expose the store's owners to a multi-million dollar judgment. They will be ready to settle with me by the end of the week.

"Third, you will be ruined. Your name is mentioned one hundred thirty-two times in the complaint. It will be all over the internet, along with your picture. You will never be able to find work again. It will be the first thing that pops up whenever anyone Googles your name.

"I'll deny everything. It will my word against your nephew's. Who are most people likely to believe?"

"Most reasonable people will believe Maliq. Especially when I produce the condom with his semen on the inside and your DNA on the outside."

Shirley's jaw dropped.

"That's right, he saved the condom. Do I have your attention now, Ms. Johnson?"

"What do you want from me, Fred?"

"It's Mr. Patterson, Shirley."

"As you wish. What do you want, Mr. Patterson?"

"Show me the room where you assaulted Maliq."

"Follow me."

Shirley stood up and headed for the door. She shuffled out of her office with Mr. Patterson in tow. When she reached Holding Room D she opened the door and walked through.

"This is the room?" Fred asked.

"Yes."

Fred walked over toward the file cabinet furthest from the door.

"If that's the case, then I should find some zip ties in this drawer, correct?"

Fred opened the top drawer of the cabinet and pulled out a handful of plastic zip ties.

"Very good. Another part of Maliq's story checks out. Things aren't looking very good for you, Shirley. Not good at all."

"I'll ask you again. What do you want from me, Mr. Patterson?"

"I want compensation for my nephew. I want what you took from him. I want your innocence, Shirley. But since I'm sure it's far too late for that, I'll take what you can give me. I want your dignity."

Shirley's eyes bulged and her mouth opened into an 'O'.

"Now get over here."

Fred lunged across the room in two quick steps. He grabbed a fistful of Shirley's shoulder-length blonde hair and snapped her head backward.

"I will forget about the lawsuit if you do exactly as I tell you. Do you understand me, Shirley?"

"Y-y-yes," Shirley stammered.

"Good," Fred spat. "Take off your clothes."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me the first time, bitch. Don't make me repeat myself."

Shirley pulled her sweater over her head. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stood in front of the angry black man in just a bra and her boots.

"No panties, I see. Another part of Maliq's story confirmed."

"Whatever."

"Take off the bra. You can leave the boots on."

Shirley unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. He large, saggy tits hung free for the first time all day.

Fred secured Shirley's wrists behind her back using two of the zip ties.

"On your knees."

Shirley dropped to the floor.

"I understand that you have a thing for black dick–especially young black dick. Tonight you're going to come face to face with a grown man's dick. I promise you, it won't be the same."

Fred removed his belt and set it on the table. He unfastened his pants, pulled down his underwear, and released his cock. It was long, thick, and fully erect.

"Time for you to find out how a grown man's dick tastes."

Fred grabbed a handful of Shirley's hair and pulled her face toward his cock. She opened her mouth just in time to swallow the head and several inches of the thick shaft.

"Swallow it, bitch. Swallow that black dick."

Fred forced two more inches into Shirley's mouth. He stopped pushing when the head of his cock hit the back of Shirley's throat.

"Suck it whore. Swallow that dick."

Fred grabbed two fistfuls of hair and rocked Shirley's mouth back and forth on his cock. He pulled her hair until tears rolled down her cheeks. He stopped when Shirley coughed, followed a second later by a gush of saliva.

"You like the way that dick tastes? Do you, whore? Do you like that tasty dick?"

Fred slapped Shirley on the cheek and then pushed her face downward.

"Taste my balls."

Shirley extended her tongue and licked the black man's balls. They were big and smooth, and already wet with her saliva. She licked and sucked the dark orbs, tasting his salt and sweat and her own saliva with every contact of her tongue on his skin.

"Hold on, bitch. You seem to be enjoying this a little too much."

Fred pulled his pants down to his knees and sat on the folding steel chair.

"Come here, slut."

Fred grabbed Shirley's hair and pulled her down to his crotch. He leaned back on the chair, pulled his legs up in the air, and pushed Shirley's face toward his butt

"Taste my black ass, whore."

"I don't– " Shirley protested.

"Whatever it is that you think you will or won't do is totally irrelevant, now. You are going to do whatever I say. If I tell you to swallow my foot, you're going to tell me how it tastes. If I tell you to drink your own piss, you're going to stand on your head until you figure out how to aim a stream into your mouth. Are you comprehending the gravity of your situation, Shirley?"

Before she could answer, Fred pushed Shirley's face into the crack of his ass. Shirley tried to resist, but positioned on her knees with her hands bound behind her back, she was powerless against Fred's strong arms. He rubbed her nose in his ass crack and then wrapped his legs around her head for emphasis.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers