Black Cock Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

"Taste my ass, bitch," Fred commanded. "I want to feel your tongue up in my asshole."

Shirley refused to comply. She clenched her jaw and fought against the pressure on the sides of her head and the back of her neck. Fred responded by squeezing his powerful thighs harder.

"Today is your day of reckoning. I am here to teach you that there are consequences for the way you treat people. Your days of objectifying and humiliating young black men are over."

Fred increased the pressure on Shirley's skull. She felt lightheaded, and wondered how much longer she could hold out before she lost consciousness. Dark spots were appearing in front of her eyes. She only had seconds left before she would black out. Once unconscious, Fred or Mr. Kellerman would have unfettered access to the security files. A vital link in Maliq's story would be confirmed, and her other conquests would be revealed. She had no choice but to cooperate with Fred, no matter how disgusting his demands.

Shirley cracked open her mouth and extended her tongue. She felt the short, wiry hairs lining the crack of Fred's butt. Her tongue instinctively withdrew from the unpleasant sensation, but she willed herself to extend it once again and resume contact. Her nose was already filled with the aroma of male ass, but adding taste to the scent amplified the sensation almost beyond the limits of her tolerance. She felt as though she would vomit, but she forced the bile back down her throat. As she licked up and down the length of Fred's ass crack, she felt the pressure on her neck and the sides of her head diminish.

"That's better," Fred encouraged, "but you're missing the hole."

Shirley sighed, took a deep breath, and pressed her tongue against Fred's asshole. She swirled her tongue around the rim several times, and then withdrew.

"You're not getting it, whore. Your tongue, in my ass, now. I'm not going to tell you again."

"I can't do that."

"'I can't' is the mantra of losers. At this moment, you can't afford to lose. Find the strength within yourself to do what you have to do. At this moment in history, failure is not an option for you."

Shirley closed her eyes and pressed her face against Fred's butt crack. The smell of ass almost overwhelmed her. She extended her tongue and sought out the tight ring of his asshole. She swirled around the ridge, and then held her breath and pushed. She felt the ring part, and the tip of her tongue pushed through the opening. She stabbed it in and out three times, and then withdrew as the last of her breath burned in her lungs.

"OK," she panted. "I did it. Are you satisfied?"

"I knew you could do it. You just had to believe in yourself. Now tell me, how does my ass taste?"

"Like shit, asshole. What did you think it tastes like?"

"Shirley, this will be over much more quickly if you don't antagonize me. But every time you piss me off, it makes me believe that you just don't get what's happening. I can't leave until I'm convinced you've learned something."

"Fuck you, you pompous ass. You're just another misogynist prick who gets off on humiliating helpless women."

"Don't try to play the victim card, Shirley. We're only here because of your immoral criminal conduct. Now stand up."

"How am I supposed to do that with my hands tied behind my back?"

"Let me help you."

Fred stood up and grabbed a fistful of blonde hair. He pulled Shirley to her feet, using her hair for leverage.

"Oww, mother fucker. That hurts, asshole."

"It's supposed to. No lesson worth learning comes without pain."

"Do you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth, or do you just like to hear yourself talk?"

"Turn around. Face the table."

Shirley complied.

Smack!

"Oww!" Shirley cried.

Fred's hand left a bright red print on Shirley's butt cheek.

"Spread your legs."

Shirley opened the space between her feet.

Smack!

"Oww! What the fuck was that for?"

"Wider. I want your feet even with the edges of this table."

The table was twenty-four inches wide. Shirley lined her feet up with the table edges, resulting in her boots lining up with the table legs.

"That's better. Now hold still."

Fred pulled a zip tie out of his pocket and secured Shirley's left ankle to the table leg. He then moved over to the right leg and repeated the process.

"Now bend over."

Shirley bent her knees and lowered her face to the table. The cold steel pressing against her nipples caused a shiver to run up the length of her spine. With her hands still tied behind her back and her legs secured to the table, she was immobilized.

Fred stood behind Shirley and admired her soft white ass. The plump woman had wide hips, a big soft butt, and thick thighs. Her creamy white skin was marred only by the red hand prints he left on both cheeks.

"Are you just going to stare at my ass, or are you planning to fuck me?" Shirley asked. She wiggled her ass as additional motivation.

Fred removed his shoes, took off his pants, and dropped his underwear to the floor. Standing in just his shirt and tie, and with his black cock jutting out from his groin, Fred grabbed his shaft and stroked it.

"Bitch, it's time to pay the piper."

Fred had to bend his knees to align his cock with Shirley's pussy. He rubbed the purple head up and down her pink slit. When he was convinced that the head was sufficiently lubricated with her copious juices, Fred thrust forward.

"Ungh!" Shirley grunted.

Fred withdrew almost to the tip, and then thrust forward again.

"Ungh!"

"You like that bitch? You like that black dick?"

"Shut up and fuck me, asshole."

Fred pushed Shirley's head into the table. He withdrew and then thrust into her again.

"You're forgetting who's in charge here, whore."

Fred withdrew from Shirley walked around the table. He picked up his belt and then returned to Shirley's bent and spread form. He wrapped the belt around her neck, threaded the notched end through the buckle, and pulled it until it was taught. He coiled the loose end in his hand and pulled. Shirley coughed and sputtered.

"If you're going to go around acting like a bitch in heat, then I'm going to treat you like one. If I hear any noise coming from your mouth that I'm not interested in hearing, I give this choke collar a tug. Do you hear what I'm saying, bitch?"

"Fuck off."

Fred pulled on his belt, cutting off Shirley's air.

"Do you understand what I'm telling you, bitch?"

"Yes," Shirley whispered.

"Now let's do this again."

With the belt firmly in his grasp, Fred thrust into Shirley over and over. He thrust his cock in and out of her cunt with anger and violence. Every thrust elicited a grunt from Shirley's throat. The sound of slapping flesh filled the room, drowning out Shirley's groans. Shirley started cumming with the first thrust, and continued reaching countless orgasms at regular intervals. She stopped caring about the circumstances as the number of climaxes soared.

"You like that black dick, don't you?" Fred shouted in her ear as he thrust in and out of her.

"Yes. Ungh!"

"I can't hear you."

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"I like ... ungh! ... black cock."

"You what?"

"I like black cock."

"Black dick. You like black dick. Let me hear you say it."

"I like black ... ungh! ... dick."

"Don't ever call a black man's dick a 'cock.' Do you hear me, bitch?'

"Yes. Black dick. Ungh! I hear you."

"The next time you're in heat and need some black dick, get it from a grown man. Leave the young bucks alone. Do you hear me?"

"Yes. Ungh!"

"Yes what?"

"The next time I ...ungh! ... want some black dick, I'll get it from a ...ungh! ... grown man."

"See? You're learning something. This little session has been productive."

"Don't stop. Bang my pussy some more."

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not done with you yet. We're finished with the issue of restitution, but there's still the matter of my fee."

"What fee? What are you talking about?"

"Your cooperation is making the lawsuit unnecessary. However, I'm sacrificing a substantial fee by foregoing the suit. You're going to have to make that up to me. If I don't get paid, then this just isn't worth my while."

Fred licked his finger and then placed it on Shirley's asshole.

"No! I don't do anal."

"And I told you already I don't care what you think you do or don't do."

Fred pulled on the belt with one hand and pushed his finger into Shirley's ass with the other. Shirley coughed and groaned as the Fred's long black finger slipped into her asshole.

"Ohh, no, please! Not there. I don't do that."

Fred ignored Shirley and continued sliding his finger in and out of her virgin ass.

"Please don't. Please. You don't have to do that. Please. I'll do anything you want, just please don't do that."

Fred removed his finger and placed the fat head of his cock against Shirley's tight asshole.

"As difficult as it may be, you're going to have to relax," he cooed in her ear. "I'm going in, and there's nothing you can do to stop me. It will hurt a lot more if you don't resist."

Shirley trembled in fear. She tried to will her sphincter to relax, but she had no idea how to make that happen. She felt the tip press against her asshole, and then she felt the pressure increasing.

"Owwwwww! Fuck! Fuck! That fucking hurts, dammit!"

"Just relax. It'll go in easier if you just relax."

"No, it won't. You're too fucking big."

"Take it easy. Just take it easy. You can do it, Shirley. I know you can."

Shirley tried her best to relax. She felt her asshole stretching as the head of Fred's big black cock pushed with unrelenting force. Pain seared through her backside as her tight sphincter gave way to the bruising invader.

"Stop! Please! I can't!"

"Too late. You have."

Shirley felt a tiny bit of relief as the head popped through her sphincter. Fred paused for a second, then drew back and pushed forward with all his strength. Shirley felt as though she were being impaled on a flaming sword as the full length of Fred's shaft pierced her rectum.

"Stop!" Shirley sobbed. "Please stop!"

Fred pulled on the belt, once again cutting off Shirley's air. She coughed and sputtered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I think you enjoyed the first part of your punishment a little too much," Fred taunted. "There's no chance that will happen during this phase."

Grasping the belt firmly in his left hand, Fred drew back until only the head remained inside Shirley's asshole. He slapped her butt cheek with his free hand, then thrust forward until he was once again balls deep in her anus. Tears continued to stream down Shirley's cheeks.

Fred smacked her ass again, and then commenced thrusting in and out of Shirley's tightest sheath. Pain wracked her entire body. The burning that began in her asshole extended into her belly where it met with a growing feeling of nausea.

"Play with my clit." Shirley sobbed.

"What?"

"Rub my clit. It might help."

Fred slipped his right hand between Shirley's legs and rubbed her slit. He found her clit and flicked a finger back and forth across it.

"That's ... a little better," she wept.

"Don't ever say I'm not a reasonable man."

Fred continued thrusting in and out, but he knew he was nearing his climax. Shirley's asshole was tight, and the lack of lubrication was causing him more agony than pleasure. He never intended to violate her asshole, but she seemed to enjoy the pounding in her pussy more than he expected. The only way to make her suffer was to take her anal virginity. Unfortunately, that was only slightly more pleasurable for him that it was for her.

"Do you like that black dick?"

Shirley continued sobbing.

"I said, do you like that black dick?"

"Yes," Shirley cried.

"Yes what?"

"Yes I like your black dick."

"Where's my dick?'

"In my ass."

"I said, where's my dick?"

"In my ass."

"In your fat white ass."

"In my fat white ass."

"What's in your fat white ass?'

"Your dick."

"Where's my dick?"

"Your dick is in my fat white ass."

"Do you like my dick?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?'

"I like your dick in my fat white ass."

"Are you ready for it?"

"Yes!"

"Are you ready for me to cum?"

"Yes!"

"Here it cums. Here cums the nut. Here it cums. Shit! God damn! Shit! Here ... it ... cums!

Fred thrust into Shirley's ass, burying his entire length in her bowels. His cock throbbed as jet after jet of white hot semen erupted from the head. When he was done cumming he pulled out and collapsed on the chair.

Shirley remained bent over the table with her legs spread wide. A stream of semen ran out of her gaping asshole.

"Are we done?" Shirley whimpered.

"I think we have a settlement," Fred quipped. "What do you think?"

"I'm ready to go home."

"First, tell me what you learned."

"To leave young black men alone."

"What else?"

"When I need black dick, I should find a grown man."

"Anything else?"

"I don't think so."

"I don't either. Looks like we're done."

"See you next year, Mr. Patterson."

"Excuse me?"

"Black Cock Friday. It's a tradition."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers