Black Cock Party Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop baby. Pull that nut out. Pull it out!" Buster moaned.

I started crying out and cumming! My load was spurting on the floor and all over my hand. It felt amazing and that cock was hitting all the right places. I'm not sure if Buster noticed I was cumming or he just ignored it, but he held onto my hips and slowly stood up without allowing his manhood to slip out of me. He turned me sideways and my hands and face were pressed up against the stall wall. It was a small space so Buster was also pressed up against my back. His mouth was just inches from the back of my neck and I could feel his warm breath as he fucked me.

Buster would speed up and the slap, slap, slap would get faster, then he would slow down and push harder with each thrust. He put his hands up on the top of the wall, held tight and grunted like a bull about to charge!

"Grrrrrrrr...auuughhhh! Yea, mutha fucker! I'm cummin! Shit! Feel that!?" Buster shouted.

I could feel it. He was deep in my rectum and his pulsating cock felt wonderful. I also could feel each warm spurt against my inner walls. He was pressed so tightly, I could also feel his hairy balls pressed against my taint. He stayed like that for about a minute before pulling out to a sloshy pop. A glop of cum followed his dick and splatted on the already disgusting floor. Buster sat back down on the toilet, trying to catch his breath.

"There we go. That's it dude, right there. That was the one. Damn! Ya got one great ass. Vin was right, you are the mutha fuckin legend," sighed the satisfied Buster.

We got dressed and headed back out to the basketball game. Unfortunately neither guy played any better.

12