Black Cock Transformation

Story Info
Summer job turn out to BBC.
1.4k words
4.41
62.8k
69
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned 18 in the summer just prior to my senior year of high. Although this put me slightly behind others in my class, it made me eligible for the schools summer work program which paid well compared to other teen jobs. The job entailed light maintenance and some grounds keeping which was very easy and best of all the full time maintenance man was recommending me for the job. The maintenance man's name was Tyrone and we had built a friendship over the years, talking in the halls and helping him on occasion with a spare set of hands.

Tyrone was about 45 years old, over six feet tall and with an impressive chiseled body. He dwarfed my 5'6", 145 pound frame and his dark black skin contrasted my whiteness drastically. All the same, being friends or good acquaintances kept a lot of tough kids from bothering with me. He was always real attentive around me, asking about my grades and even attending my swim meets when they were at our school.

I was excited to start my first day on the job. When I got to the school, it was strange to see the campus totally empty. Walking through the halls on the way to the maintenance warehouse I could see that everything was locked down. I felt grown up carrying my set of keys that had just gotten me in the main gate. Tyrone had given them to me the day before and asked me to meet him at 8 am to start work.

When I got to the maintenance warehouse, Tyrone was very happy to see me and showed me where everything was for each job we would do. He also told me that most days would be routine and we would likely be done by 1 or 2 o'clock. He said we still had to stay til 5, but we could relax in the office/locker room. He showed me the office which included a locker room and shower. There was a TV, DVD, couch and a twin bed. I thought this was very cool and was grateful Tyrone recommend me for such a sweet job. He even told me I could wear my P.E. shorts instead of the coveralls.

The first day went smoothly and as he promised, we were done by 2 o'clock. We went into the air conditioned office and Sat down on the couch to relax. My shirt and gym shorts were sticking to me, not hiding much of curve of my firm ass. Tyrone surprised me by offering me a beer. We sat and talked and before I knew it, we had finished the six pack. Not being much of a drinker, I was pretty tipsy. It was still only 3 o'clock when Tyrone broke out a joint that we both smoked to completion. We still had an hour and a half before we were to leave and I was smashed. Tyrone said it was time to shower up and get ready to leave.

As he mentioned this and helped me up, I could see an incredibly huge bulge in his pants. He smacked me on the butt and said to get my stoned ass into the shower. I stripped off my clothes with my back to him and could feel his eyes on me. I got in the shower and to my surprise Tyrone got in right behind me. He started washing my back and even in my drunken state, I just froze. As good as his hands felt on me, his stuff black cock poking me in the back was scaring me to death. I knew if I turned around I would be mesmerized into staring right at it.

He began washing my ass as I stood statue still. Than as he washed my crack, a thick finger pressed into my butthole and I jumped about a foot in the air. Tyrone laughed and joked how sweet it was going to be this summer. Than he turned me around asking me if I was alright. I nodded yes while staring directly at 10 think inches of black cock. He put one of my hands on it and kissed me hard with his tongue buried in my mouth. I messaged his huge appendage while he swallowed my tongue.

Telling me how much he looked forward to this day, he walked me out of the shower, sat on the couch and pressed on my shoulders till I was on my knees in front of him. I placed both of my hands on his cock as he pressed my head forward until the 4 exposed inches were forced down my throat. Over the next half hour, my name changed from Timmy to honey to sweetie to fag to cum slut to black cock sissy whore as he proceeded to fuck my mouth. When he came, I gagged most of the incredibly large amount of cum down. I kneel there naked with cum and spit covering my chest, all over my face and chin and in my hair.

I was spent and too tired to shower again. Tyrone threw me a towel to wipe off and I did the best I could. He told me, while the days last minutes ticked to 5 o'clock, how lucky I was that he was so gentle with me. He said that if he met me in prison, my pussy would have already been seeded as least 3 times. Than he had me put on my sweaty shorts with no underwear but only after he pushed a small lubed butt plug in my ass. I screamed until he smacked the shit out of my ass.

Tyrone said I would get a bigger one everyday until Friday when I would get the real thing. When I left I staggered across campus in a stoned and drunken haze, not believing what had just happened to me. When I got to my car I sat down to a brutal pain in my rectum. I began to pull it out to butt plug only to stop short remembering my instruction. I sat back down and noticed to my surprise that my dick was hard. I proceeded to beat off while recounting the day and the things daddy said and did.

By the time Friday came around, my daddy had me sucking black cock like an expert. My butt plug got bigger and bigger as he continued to feminize me with his cum, cock and conversation. In just a few days he had me shaving my body, painting my toenails and wearing pink hot pant with sandals. He was turning me out on his schedule and today was the day he would take me from girl to woman.

Daddy had me stop work early to shower and get naked for him. He had me look at interracial sissy white porn to get me ready to please him. As I watched massive black cocks pummel little white boys, I grew anxious. He came in kissed me, told me to put on a nightly with a g-string than took a shower. When he came to bed, we had some shots, smoked a joint and made out. I knew from his hardness that I was in for a long night. This was my time to get fully turned with no return or want of a return.

I started by sucking his cock deeper than I ever had while he messaged my butt plug gapped hole. It became time and I went face down, butt up as I was instructed. Daddy worked the lube into my hole than pressed his cock head in. I tried not to wince. To my surprise, the fuller he made me, the more I liked it. When he finally had his balls resting on my butt cheeks I felt a pop inside as his black cock reached maximum penetration. As he started to drive it in and out, the feeling was overwhelming. I could not get enough and started bucking back, stretching my rectum to the maximum. After an hour of getting pounded in multiple positions, daddy bowed up and shot a massive load in my bowels.

He would fuck my pussy all night, shooting 3 loads in me and completing my transformation. Over the next 2 months of summer, daddy breed me during the week and sold me to black men on the weekends. Most of them spent time in prison, so they truly knew how to fuck white boys. I got to the point where I would orgasm just as they were spattering their cum inside me. My daddy Tyrone taught me well.