Black Coffee with my Cream

Story Info
Black woman savors threesome with mixed couple.
3.1k words
4.33
51.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers

I knew when I agreed to go on a blind date with one of my best friend's co-worker I was doing the wrong thing, but like the good little girl my mother raise, I went because I'm a nice person. I don't like prejudging people; I usually give everyone at least one shot at pissing me off.

The guy I allowed my best friend Tamara to talk me into going out with name is Robert Rawlings. I don't like bad mouthing people, but if that brotha wasn't the ugliest man in the world he will do until he gets here. I'm talking about the type of ugly that make you mad at your parents.

I know I'm sounding shallow and inconsiderate, with that being said the brotha was, let me see...I'll just spell it for you. He was UGLY plain and simple. The reason I'm dogging him is because he had the nerve to flirt with every woman he saw when we were waiting to be seated at the restaurant. At that moment I was ready to light into his ass. He thought he was the shit.

Now that's how I felt about him at first, but all that change later, let me tell you all about. He picked me up and we headed for the restaurant. Within 15 minutes we were at the restaurant. I stepped into the restaurant with my date beside me. I knew I wasn't going to be enjoying myself. But I didn't want to stay home on a Saturday night, so I figured I could at least get me a free meal. You know a sistah still has to eat.

The hostess seated us at a table in the back of the restaurant. We ate a little and talked, he was about as much fun to be around as watching paint dry. The man across from us was more appealing to me. He was so hot and sexier than Brad Pitts butt naked in my bed with me sitting on his face. He smiled at me and I grinned back. I was feeling very horny, but my date was out of the question. Then all of a sudden I got a kinky idea. I excused myself and went to the ladies room to remove my panties, then returned to my seat.

I had never been with a White guy before but I had wondered what it would be like. According to the myths about the races, the perfect man for a woman would be a man with a Black cock, a white tongue, a Latino's passion and an Arab bank roll, now that's this sistah's idea of the perfect man.

The white guy across from us had a direct line of vision under our table; I didn't get his name, so I'll just call him Brad. I uncrossed my legs spreading my legs wide giving him a good view of my aching pussy. His eyes widened when he saw what I was up to. I reached down to cup my shaven pussy in my hand and rubbed myself. He just smiled as I spread my lips apart with my fingers and rubbed my clit with my thumb, and sunk two fingers inside my wet center. His smiled widened as I worked my fingers in and out of my steaming, wet, tight pussy.

I said yes and no uh-huh when needed, but wasn't really paying that much attention to my date while I fingered myself senseless in front of a total stranger. I slid my fingers out and spread my juices over my inner lips and clit. I had to bite my lower lip to keep from moaning as I stroked my swollen clit.

Brad began rubbing himself under the table. I then brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked my sweet juices off them, then I returned them to my pussy working myself till I came hard in my hand. I really wanted him inside me at that moment. I excused myself, and as I walked pass him I Winked and nodded my head at the man to follow me to the ladies room.

I was sitting on the vanity counter next to the sink with the top of my dress down playing with my hard nipples when he came in and locked the door behind him. Rushing over to me he didn't say a word. He grabs the insides of my legs and spread them apart, I slid my hand down to my cum saturated pussy and soaked my fingers with my juices.

I fed him my fingers and watched him lap at them like a man deprived of the beautiful essence of pussy for years. After my juices disappeared in his mouth, he pushed me back against the mirror and pulled me to the edge of the vanity counter. He picked up the small waste basket under the counter and flipped it over and sat on it in front of me.

Suddenly I felt wetness between my legs in places I've never felt wetness. The coldness with the wetness sent shivers all over my tongue needy body. I slid my finger down between my legs to play with my clit, but he smacked my hand and placed his lips on my clit and gave my clit slow yet hard suction. My legs slapped against each side of his head, my hands found the top of his head as my limbs held his face hostage between my legs.

He would alternate sucking my clit for a few seconds, then running his tongue from the top of my pussy to the bottom. I tried to hold it in but he forced me to call out men names I've never met before, men like Jesus and God. Usually my cum would ooze out of me, but he made my cum leap out of me. I swear to you I saw my cum jump from my pussy onto his tongue.

With a few ounces of nectar gone from my heavenly pussy, I was ready for that White cock to enter my Black pussy. But he had other plans, he picked me up, took my dress off and turned me over on to my knees; my ass was in his face as he used his forearms to push my legs further a part. Standing up he slithered his tongue from the nape of my neck to the small of my back several times. Then without warning he broke the silence, he said, "Play with you clit until you cum."

Hey I'm an obedient little girl, so I did as I was told. Right as my fingers touched my hard clit; I looked over my shoulder and saw him with his head back squirting some Close Up tooth paste in his mouth. With a puzzled look on my face I stared at him wondering what the fuck he was doing. Well I didn't have to wonder for long. As soon as he had gotten enough tooth paste in his mouth he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them in opposite directions and applied tongue circles upon my anus. My God this mother fucker knew how to make a woman give up the cum. My ass was in way over my head, I was thinking he would lick the pussy to get it wet then fuck me down, but he was on a mission to freak me out. I feverishly played with my now engorged clit and pussy lips as he wrote the alphabet on my anus with his professional tongue, and I got 2 BIG Os before he even wrote the little o on my anus with that tongue pen of his. He released my anus from his tongue prison, I turned around and my feet met the floor. We embraced and our hands where all over each other, as I undressed him. My eyes and his one eye met and I was pleasantly surprise when I saw at least 8 inches of uncut cock looking at me. Our lips and hands roamed over every inch of each others flesh trying to quench the desire built up between us from his sexy body and masterful tongue and my need to have some cream in my coffee.

He unlocked his lips from mine and spun me around and bent me over and turned on the sink and wet my swollen breasts down. The cool water felt wonderful on my hot skin as he cupped my breasts and pinched hard on my wet slippery nipples, making me cry out in pleasure.

I began to stroke his rock hard cock pumping and thumbing the head making him groan loudly. I had to have him in my mouth. So I turned around and kneeled in front of him, taking his large cock between my lips, I sucked hard on the head, and he moaned for more. So I engulfed his entire length deep throated him expertly as he thrust in and out. Moaning "suck me" and "take it all" I wrapped my tongue around it making sure to lick every inch of it. Suddenly there was knocking at the door, but I didn't care. I continued to devour delectable cock with the expertise of a cock sucking pro. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice, it was Robert. "Tami you okay in there?" He said With a mouthful of cock I was able to mumble something. I didn't care if he understood me or not. He was not worth giving up precious seconds of sucking a lovely piece of man meat. "Tami you sure you're alright? Before I could answer I felt that massive wonderful cock leave my mouth. I was in shock, how could he do a sistah like that. Taking his cock away, to my surprise he unlocked the door. Robert stepped in and the three of us stood and looked at each other for a few seconds. Brad sat on the counter; I walked over to him and picked up where I left off on his cock.

I heard the door lock and looked over towards the door. Robert was taking off his clothes, he stood there almost naked. I had cock in my mouth nearly to the back of my throat. Out of the counter of my left eye I looked over at Robert and the sight of his cock made me take in to many inches and I gagged. I came off his cock and stared at Robert as he started walking towards me. "What the fuck are you doing Robert?" I asked. "What the fuck you think?" He said. "You got to be out of your fucking mind if you think you're fucking me." "Oh I see you're one of those sistahs who can't take a real cock." "Real my ass, man I know elephants who would run from your cock." Part of me wanted that whale cock mother fucker to rip my pussy open, but the sensible woman in me didn't want any part of something that could paralyze my pussy. I felt a hand push my face down to my dinner; I stroked Brad's cock and licked it like a lollipop.

I was bent over when I felt Robert behind me he was rubbing his 3rd leg up and down my pussy. His 3rd leg slid between my pussy lips, I could feel my wetness jumping on his cock as I preyed for him not to ram that thing up in me. He spread my legs wide, and removed his cock and got on his knees and started to devour my pussy. I use my right hand to spread myself open for better access to his warm tongue as he licked me hard from bottom to top. Blowing on my clit before his tongue washed over it.

He started to suck on it hard as he inserted two fingers in my tight hole. As he finger fucked me roughly, I thrust myself back on his fingers as he thrust forward until I couldn't take it any more and came hard in his hand soaking his fingers in my juices. My pussy felt like it was housing the Hoover dam and it had just broken. I relinquished that beautiful White cock, and Brad sat on the waste basket and I sat on his cock with my back to him. All 8 inches were rammed way up in me; his cock began to knock on the front door of my uterus.

I took Robert in my mouth and sucked him as best as I could. That White cock was beating a path along my pussy trail, smacking my walls and sending sexual pleasure throughout my body and escaping through my toes. Each push of his cock would send more inches of Robert cock down my throat. I was in fuck heaven, the pure excitement of being pussy and face fucked by two different men at the same time was driving me wild. All of a sudden the freak that had been dormant all my young 25 years of life came rushing out of me.

I got up and grabbed my purse and pulled out a tube of Vaseline for my lips and squeeze all of it out onto my hand. I gripped the Brad's cock and covered it with the Vaseline, and then I ran my hand around my anus and slid a finger in my anus. I backed up to my White Knight in shinning armor and he eased his massive cock into my ass. I clutched each of his legs as he slowly was able to get half of his cock in my anus. Robert was standing against the counter stroking his 3rd leg. I began to inch my pussy down the white pole gradually taking him up my anus until I had all of him in me. I sat back against his chest as he rested against the wall. I put my legs outside of his legs and he opened his legs and gave Robert an unrestrictive view of my wide open swollen pussy lips and my rock hard clit.

There were several knocks at the door, but we didn't care. For a moment I thought he was going to open the door, but he didn't. "Are you going to fuck me or stand there Robert?" I said. That big cock son-of-a- bitch did something most men can't do. He stuck his cock in me then he walked up to me. Most men have to walk up to the pussy then put it in, but not Mr. I have a 3rd leg for a cock.

The pure rapture of having over 20 inches up in me sent another earth shaker out of me. I wrapped my legs around Robert waist and throw my hands around my White joy, as the two of them fucked me until I begged them to stop. But they weren't hearing it, they had a destination and they were determine to reach it. Robert was nice enough to only fuck me with a few inches; he was the first to pull out as he stroked his cock in front of me and shot his load over my stomach. I removed my legs and got between his legs and leaned forward and place my hands on the floor and bounced up and down on his cock until I could feel his cock pulsating inside of me.

I jumped off his cock and crawled up between his and took all of it in my mouth and I was hit with several squirts of his cum against the back of my throat. I held on to his cock sucking it and loving it for being such a beautiful cock. I felt him go limp in my mouth, I looked to my right and Robert had draped his 3rd leg over my shoulder. I caressed it gently with my left hand like it was a pet snake. I could see the shadow of several shoes out side the door as I got up and retrieved my clothes; you could hear the people scurrying away from the door. My White orgasm giver was completely dress, he looked at me and winked and waked out the door. I locked the door behind him, I felt a large hand on my shoulder, and suddenly I was spun around and picked up. Robert walked me over to the vanity are and sat me down, he snatched my dress out of my hand and tossed it on to the floor. He pulled me up to him until my ass was at the edge of the counter.

He pushed my legs into the air folding me in half with my feet pointing at the ceiling. He pushed into me hard. I watched as his cock pound in and out of my juicy pussy. I was so wet my pussy made loud smacking noises as he fucked me. He tried to put all his pussy ripping cock up in me, but I was able to use the palms of my hands against his chest to regulate the amount of cock damage he inflected upon me.

He pulled all the way back and slipped out and I grabbed that cobra and pushed him back in. "Fuck me harder" I shouted. "Yes! That feels so fucking good." He sank his fingers into my ass and pounded me harder and harder. My moans of ecstasy filled the restroom. Then I came harder than I ever came in my life crying out to him to please come on me. He pulled out of me with a loud pop, and stroked his cock with two hands as he stood at least a foot away from me, sending streams of warm cum all over my breasts and stomach. He came and came. I rubbed it all over me. I ran my fingers over my cum covered breasts and brought my fingers to my lips to taste his bitterness on my tongue. I grinned at him and he just grinned back.

We cleaned up and got dressed and walked out. As we entered the dinning area several people stood up and gave us a standing ovation we returned to our table and finished eating. I put my phone number on a napkin, clutching it in my fist; I dropped it on my new White friend's table as I stepped out of the restaurant with my date. On the drive home I sat with my hand on Robert's big cock, by the time we got to my house he was hard again, but there was no way I was letting him near my little pussy. I thanked him and wrote my number on my panties and gave it to him. I slowly made my way into my house and in the shower and into bed. I grabbed a few cubes from the kitchen and put them in a plastic bag. I darted to my bedroom and grabbed a pillow. I clutched the pillow in my arms and slid the ice between my legs as I consoled my crying pussy.

Dai Raku
Dai Raku
66 Followers