Black Controlled Society Pt. 04

Story Info
tommie becomes a girl; a homeless man finds a home.
2.6k words
4.1
29k
24

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iaajs123
iaajs123
65 Followers

This is a continuation of Black Controlled Society, Parts 1-3. Please read those stories for background to this part. This is a story of fiction and all characters are 18 years and older.


tommie woke up. he was in a large room with the five other white boys that had been with him on the bus. The sunshine was coming in through a window and tommie could see that the entire room was decorated in various shades of pink and white. The bedding and curtains were floral pastels, while the walls were pink. There were six off-white make-up tables with large mirrors. In his bed, there was a large stuffed elephant, grey and pink, and a brown teddy bear. As he grabbed the bear to hold it near, he realized that he is dressed in a pink, baby-doll nightie, with thin spaghetti straps holding up the top and a lacy pair of pink panties hiding his small genitals. The other boys start getting up as well, and they too are wearing baby-doll nighties in various pastel colors. They look at each other and their tiny dicks start to swell. They don't know what is going on, why they are feeling this way. tommie remembers being given a pill before bed but nothing else.

A very pretty, young twenty-something Black girl enters the room. Her name is Marissa and she is learning the ropes to become a pussy-boy trainer. She held up her left pinky finger and started to stroke it with her thumb and forefinger. The pussy-boys came to attention and their little dicks harden.

"Time to get up girls! Let's remove your nighties, fold them up neatly and place them under your pillows. Then straighten up your beds and come to attention when you are finished." She smiled broadly and her pussy started to leak girl-juice as the little-dicks did exactly what she told them to. She instructed them to put on the pair of pink 5" heels that lay at the foot of each bed. From that point on, the "girls" were required to walk in heels, day and night. Naked, she led them clumsily to the showers and then to the cafeteria, where they were served oatmeal and several pills. The cafeteria was filled with Black Men and Women who worked in the building and several of the white "girls" roamed around the room, waiting for one of the Blacks to snap their fingers. When that happened, she would hurry over, crawl under the table and unzip the Man or push aside the Woman's panties and perform her duty. The little-dicks were overwhelmed at the overt sexual displays and were in a constant state of excitement.

Next stop was the Depilation Department, where their body hair was permanently removed. Then the hair salon, where their hair was cut, colored and styled using extensions. Finally, they spent the rest of the day in make-up class, where they were taught to apply make-up and nail polish. At night, after dinner, they were taught how to walk seductively in their high heels, to attract the attention of Black Men.

Every morning when they got up, the first thing they did was sit at their make-up table and do their faces. Marissa examined each and carefully instructed each girl how to improve her execution and emphasize her best features. Overtime, they became very adept at applying make-up and Marissa was excited to see that the hormones were starting to take effect. What used to be a room full of little-dicks was transforming into a room of shapely giggly girls. Their small breasts were starting to develop and their rear-ends were beginning to enlarge. At the same time, Marisa started training them in corsets, so their waists would remain small, highlighting their hourglass figures and developing butts!

The time was ripe to begin deep throat training. Most of the girls were shown into a classroom where a six inch "cock" was attached to each chair. Since their natural place was on their knees in front of a Black Cock, they were instructed to kneel and start sucking. The instructor went from girl to girl, instructing them how to worship a Black Cock - using their tongues and lips and saliva to enhance the experience for the Man. Then they were instructed to deep throat the relatively short cock. Many of them choked, but they were encouraged to continue the exercise, keep the cock in their mouths and throats as long as possible before pulling off. Periodically, a Real Black Man would enter the room and one of the girls would practice on him. She was taught to kneel down, unzip him, pull out this cock and start sucking. The Man usually took a handful of hair and forced her mouth down on his cock, forcing it into her throat. The girl was unable to resist and her throat was savagely raped until the Man came in her throat.

Because tommie as earmarked for the Advanced Class, she got to bypass the Deep Throat 101 class and advance directly to Advanced Deep Throat. she was led to the 3rd floor Men's Room of the Department of Black Homelessness. Marissa opened the door and walked right in, tommie in tow. The bathroom was empty at the moment. Along the right wall, as you walked in, were the sinks and beyond them were a row of urinals. On the left side were stalls with the toilets. Marissa positioned tommie alongside one of the middle urinals.

"Today you are a toilet cunt. When a Man walks in, you will remain kneeling facing the urinal. If the Man approaches your urinal, wait for him to stop in front of it then unzip his pants, remove his penis and point it at the urinal. After he is finished, you will lick his slit clean. If he wants you to continue, he will push his cock into your mouth and start fucking it. If not, he will pull away and it will be your job to tuck his penis back into his pants, zip him up and thank him for the privilege of serving him."

She tapped her high heel shoe, waiting for the first man to come in. "Some of the men may want to pee directly in your mouth. If so, you will willingly open your mouth and swallow all of his urine. If any should drop on the floor, get on your hands and knees and lick it clean. Then lick his penis clean and proceed as before."

She then glanced back at the toilets. "There may be times when you are led to the toilets. DO EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU TO DO! If he wants you to lick his dirty asshole clean, you will do that! If he wants to take a dump in your mouth, you WILL DO THAT! Make sure afterwards that you bring him to orgasm with your mouth and ALWAYS THANK HIM for the privilege to serve as his toilet and cock sucker!"

Finally a Man entered the bathroom. He nodded to Marissa and approached tommie. tommie dutifully unzipped his pants and held his prodigious cock as he peed in the urinal. she licked him clean and that is when he grabbed both her ears and pushed his cock all the way down her throat. tommie's eyes bulged and tried vainly to get away as he hammered his cock into her mouth. Marissa quietly left the room, knowing her student was in good hands!

Meanwhile, down the hall at the Department of Black Homelessness, a very crowded waiting room was filling up with Black Men and Women, waiting for an assignment to a white home. One of the pussy-boys was on her knees, between the legs of a large Black Woman who was looking for a home for herself and her seven children. She was enjoying the soothing white tongue as it washed over her gamy pussy and clamped onto her sensitive clitoris. White tongue was a nice perk at this location. She moaned repeatedly as she pushed the white face, nose and tongue into her wide loose vagina. She would take this one with her, if she could!

A 70ish Black Man was seated down the row, two white "girls" slobbering over his large, thick, Black Cock. As he started to cum, one girl fastened her mouth over the head to catch all the cum, while the other continued to massage his balls and lick his thick member. He grunted out his orgasm as the first girl kept slurping his Black seed from the pole. As he came down from his orgasm, the girls continued to massage and suck his huge cock, the second girl taking over and slurping it all the way down her gullet to collect the last remnants of his spunk.

"Mr. Johnson?" a clerk called out, interrupting the 70 year old Ned Johnson from his recent orgasm. He got up from his seat, his pants and natty underwear down to his ankles, grabbed one of the girls by her long, blonde hair and started shuffling to the window. The girl let out a short screech as he dragged her along with him, trying to get to her knees but ending up being dragged on the floor by her hair. As he got to the window, he looked down at the cock sucker and hocked up a large dollop of phlegm, which landed in the middle of the girl's mouth as she quickly opened it for his discharge. Then he pulled her back to his ass and she got to work frenching his filthy asshole, which smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in a while.

"Yes, I'm Ned Johnson."

"We have a match for you. South side of town, a small, one family home, husband is a shoeshine boy down at the train station. Wife takes in laundry and services her clients – wives and husbands. They have an 18 year old daughter and a 19 year old son. There are only two bedrooms and an unfinished basement, but I am sure you can work out the details with the white folks." The clerk gave Mr. Johnson the address and chuckled as Ned let out a long, smelly fart. The blonde girl, choking back that morning's oatmeal, thanked Mr. Johnson for his "precious scent" and helped him pull up his underwear and pants. As Ned walked off, she looked around the waiting room for her next "client".

Ned found the house easily enough. It was custom for any Black Person to simply walk into a white house, no knocking or waiting to be asked in. Any Black Person had the right to walk in on a white family and demand service. Usually, specific families with hot wives had established "clientele" that visited regularly and they were prepared for unexpected guests. The Beckerman's were not one of those families. They lived relatively untouched by the seedier side of Black Society, until they received the phone call that their home was to receive a new Black guest. They were all waiting nervously in the small foyer as Ned let himself in.

The Beckerman family was a prototype white family. The "father" andy, was a short, squat balding man with a protruding belly and bad eye sight. He spent his days on his knees, shining the shoes of the Black Executives who traveled into the City on the train and occasionally following one into the bathroom for an additional tip. His wife, sandy, was short as well, but petite and well-endowed. She kept herself in shape, visiting the government-run Toning Facility, which required all white females to attend at least 3 times a week to keep in shape. By taking in laundry, she was able to stay off the streets and out of the "trouble". Her clients were kind, middle-class folks who appreciated the work she did for them and only used her body occasionally. Her daughter, chloe, was an 18 year old version of herself – a stream of long, straight blonde hair flowing over her back and down to her pert rear-end. she got a lot of attention from the Black Boys at school and had her share of Big Black Cocks. Her son, arthur, was short and thin with curly dark hair and a pale complexion. he was the epitome of a little-dick boy: he kept his eyes down and held on tightly to his mommy's skirt.

Ned walked in on this nervous group of whities and did what any Black Man would do under the circumstances: he belched, farted and started to scratch his balls. He motioned to the wife, sandy, and she submissively walked over to him, kneeled at his feet and unzipped his pants. The pants fell away and soon his 8" soft cock was staring at them. The entire family stared in awe: they were trained to Respect the Black Cock and the other three lowered to their knees as a sign of respect and worship.

sandy was closest to him and smelled his body odor. Trained from infancy as a Black Cock Slut, she reveled in the smell and started to moan as she sniffed and licked the soft member to erection. Her mouth opened wide and the uncut cock slowly entered her wet hole. chloe moved closer on her knees and started kneading and sucking his large balls. They both knew what he wanted and needed. He wanted their mouths and tongues slobbering over his huge Cock. He needed to show the white "boys" that he was the Alpha Dog and they would do HIS bidding. He walked over to the couch as the submissive white cunts continued to service his Cock.

"I got a few rules for you boys," he said as he enjoyed the ministration of the girls. "First, no pants. You called little-dicks for a reason and i want to make sure we see why you don't git any pussy." andy quickly removed his pants – he looked ridiculous with his shoes and socks still on but naked from the waist down, his big belly protruding over his small package. arthur followed suit – he was bullied constantly at school and had been teased by the Black Boys about his shortages. As he removed his pants and tightie whities, his small dick swung down, small but significantly longer than his father's.

"Uh oh, boy, you small but not that small. you better watch yourself. Or your balls may end up on someone's dinner table!" He laughed out loud as the thought sent him over the edge and his orgasm erupted, creaming sandy's face and hair in large gobs of his Black Cream. He kept moaning out his orgasm: "keep stroking me with those tiny hands," as both chloe and her mother stroked him to completion. chloe started to clean his Cock off as her mother licked the cum off her face and hands.

"Now git me something to eat!" he said as he pulled chloe off his Cock by her hair and brought her lips to his. Although chloe had experience with the Black Boys, she especially enjoyed servicing older Black Men. The principle of the school had taken a special interest in chloe's studies and spent a lot of time with her behind closed doors. This Black Man had a lean body and stubble on his face. She liked the way it scratched her sensitive face, although she wasn't used to the forceful smell coming from his body. But she slavishly accepted his tongue as it forced its way into her mouth and she felt her body tremble and orgasm, her bare pussy rubbing against his thigh, her screams muffled by his large mouth.

"So sweet," Ned thought. "Maybe it IS time to settle down....life is good! Real good!"

End of Part 4.

iaajs123
iaajs123
65 Followers