Black Couple Seduce Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Renee learns to love ass.
821 words
4.05
54.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2; Renee learns to love Ass.

Steven and I were taken aback by Renée's statement... We had never experienced such a sexual freedom and we both were curious. We had watched domination videos and sometimes they were exciting, at least to me. I asked Renée if she would excuse Steven and I for a few minutes so that we may discuss this new twist. Renee stayed sitting on the floor while we went upstairs to talk.

As soon as we reached the top step, Steven turned and said; "we should do this!"

I, of course was a bit hesitant. I wasn't sure, due to the fact that we just had our first experience with Renee and I didn't like sharing Steven with anyone. I wanted to make Steven happy but I had concerns about her living so close. I wondered if those two wouldn't sneak off with out me.

While all this was going through my head...

Steven pulled me close and said " Baby, I love you and don't worry bout me fucking her without you. I know a good thing when I have it and this is a good thing!"

I finally said " Ok, but it ends when I say it does. OK? Promise me Steven!"

Steven looked at me with his piercing gray eyes and said " I promise"

We went back downstairs and Renee was pouring us each a glass of wine. She had also put out some food from the kitchen. We all sat together and it was me who revisited Renée's proposal.

I began. " We talked it over and we are willing to see how this will all work out. But, first I need to give you some ground rules... Number one; You may only be with us both at once or just me if I choose, . Number two; I will call you when I want you to come over. You will not call here for anything regarding our relationship. You may call to do girl stuff though but DO NOT MENTION OUR RELATIONSHIP...EVER. Number three-- And, This is important; if I say our relationship is over, you will obey. Do you understand?"

Renee looked at us with the same love as before and said through her choking tears " Thank you mistress, you will see. I will never disappoint you or Steven. I will obey every order you give me without question. May I kneel before you both and supplicate?"

The same sensual feelings began flowing through me again. I wanted to test my new found power and I Looked at Renee and firmly said " I want you to kneel behind Steven and kiss the area between his balls and asshole, if you do a good enough job I will allow you to lick his beautiful ass. NOW, START!"

I lay back on the bed and told Steven to bring his giant cock over and put it into my wet pussy. I smiled as I watched Renée follow him to the bed, her lips and tongue still licking the area I had told her. Stevens' solid, thick, cock slowly entered my pussy and as I felt it go in and spread open the lips of my now pulsing pussy I was finally getting what I had craved for the last two hours. Steven took his time, and he slowly eased his manhood inch by inch into my waiting pussy. I quivered as I felt It fill the side walls of my cock hungry pussy.

"OH MY GOD STEVEN, FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR GIANT COCK... FUCK IT, PLEASE! UNNNHHHHH YES, BABY. FUCKIT FUCKIT FUCKIT PLEASE GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR COCK, HURT MY PUSSY. I WANT IT. DO YOU WANT OUR SLAVE TO TONGUE FUCK YOUR ASS?" I screamed.

Stevens' deep voice, so sexually charged could only utter "DO IT"

"TONGUE FUCK HIS ASS YOU LITTLE SLAVE BITCH, NOW! I BETTER HEAR HIM SCREAM OUT. I WANT YOUR TONGUE BURIED IN HIS ASSHOLE WHEN HE SHOOTS HIS CUM INTO MY HOT PUSSY." I yelled to Renee.

I felt Stevens' cock grow even harder as Renées' tongue entered his ass. I heard her slurping and kissing his asshole, just like I had done many times before. I felt Steven thrust deeper into my pussy than I had ever felt before. It was all I needed to explode in orgasm. My juices poured from my pussy and soaked the sheet. I felt Stevens' cock swell and pulse and I knew he was going to explode too. I wrapped my long legs around his back and trapped Renee's tongue into his ass while his giant cock exploded just like earlier, I felt the waves of cum filling my pussy and heard the muffled sounds of Renee as she had nothing to breath but my Stevens asshole.

We all collapsed on the bed and dreamed of what was to come....More later :)