Black Couple Slave Dreams

Story Info
Bisexual Irishman entertains black BBW and husband.
1.6k words
3.4
34.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

My name is Kyle O'Neill. I'm a five-foot-eleven, brown-haired and blue-eyed man of Irish-American and Hispanic descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I am twenty six years old. Folks who don't know me too well think that I am a nice, quiet person. The nicest man they know. That's what most people used to say about me for the longest time. These days, I am a police officer in the big city. Thanks to a certain incident, I'm permanently assigned to desk duty. It's boring duty which I must nevertheless attend to since I'm also keeper of the Evidence Room along with Files and Records for the local police department. Not exactly a glamorous job. Basically, I'm a glorified clerk. Those people who do know me are startled to see what kind of crazy man I really am. There are many sides to just about every man. Remember this, folks. It's just the way of the world. Human nature can't be changed.

I am a sexual adventurer and somewhat of a closet sadist by nature. I found out about this side of myself when I was playing varsity soccer for Whitlock College in Newberry, Massachusetts. Soccer doesn't seem to be a very big sport in the United States of America but it is a big deal in Ireland, where I come from. Whitlock College has very competitive intercollegiate teams in both men's and women's varsity soccer. The Whitlock College men's varsity football team is okay, but they don't rule the campus the way they would anywhere else in the country. Strangely enough, Whitlock College fields highly competitive teams in men's and women's lacrosse, men's and women's swimming, men's and women's basketball, men's baseball and women's softball along with men's and women's ice hockey, women's field hockey, women's cycling, men's rugby, men's and women's gymnastics, men's and women's volleyball, and women's equestrian. However, the men's soccer team is the most popular sports team on the Whitlock College campus. Tens of thousands of people routinely turned out for our matches. More than the football and men's and women's basketball teams combined!

I was an enforcer on the Whitlock College men's soccer team. The enforcer in sports is the guy who's the meanest, toughest and most dangerous player on the team. You put him in the game when you're desperate because he's going to smash the opposing team. That's what he does. That's why the team has him. I loved inflicting pain on others. I made team captain during my junior year and eventually led Whitlock College men's soccer to NCAA Division Three glory. We won a national championship during my senior year. Yeah, those were the days. I earned myself a bachelor's degree in criminal justice, then enrolled at the Boston Police Academy. The rest, as they say, is history. I try to keep my sadistic urges under control at work. After I beat up a few suspects, they put me on desk duty. Kind of sucks. Luckily, I have a very exciting private life.

One of my top fantasies is so politically incorrect that I've been advised to keep it to myself. I am forthrightly bisexual, and I enjoy playing Master and Slave in the historical sense with men and women I find willing. Contrarily to what you might think, this fantasy isn't exactly rare and I've met black men and black women in BDSM forums online who claim to have some of the same interests. Isn't humanity fascinating, folks? Never ceases to amaze me. Which explains what I'm doing right now.

I'm entertaining this sexy black couple I met online. The gentleman's name is Aaron Stanley. He's six feet tall, lean and broad-shouldered, with jet-black skin and long black hair braided into neat cornrows. He's a postal worker for the United States Postal Service. The lady's name is Wilma Georges. She's a schoolteacher by day and a pervert by night. Wilma stands around five-foot-nine, heavyset, with large breasts, a thick body, wide hips and a big plump ass. What they call a ghetto booty around these parts. Her skin is a very dark shade of brown and her short hair is stylishly cut and bleached bone-white. I don't know why so many black women are dying their hair blonde, white or any other color. It doesn't look good on most of them. Not that anyone is likely to tell them that. They'd flip out for sure.

I'm having a lot of fun with Aaron and Wilma. You see, they're both submissive. And I do love dominating black men and black women. Whenever I look at interracial porno movies, I see black men having their way with sexy white women who seem more than happy to suck their big black dicks, and have their pussies and assholes filled with cock. When I see black women in interracial videos, they're portrayed as sexually adventurous and even domineering compared to the sexy but somewhat meek white guys in these movies. You never see a sexy blonde woman dominating a handsome black man or a white guy dominating a sexy black woman. What's up with that? Is it because of political correctness? I don't know.

Presently, I've got Aaron and Wilma on all fours. And they've each got a leash attached to their necks. I am the boss of them. Earlier, I made them clean up my house. And whenever they missed a spot, I would whip out my black leather belt and whip them. I had particular fun whipping Wilma. I've always wanted to whip a big black woman with a big booty. Big black women like Wilma Georges tend to be loud, opinionated, and quite scary when you piss them off. Of course, the same can be said for most women, but black women seem to be tougher. There's something primal and undaunted about them. I enjoyed breaking down Wilma. First, I tied her up then whipped her. With my belt, I whipped her ass, watching her big black booty jiggle after every lash. The big black woman screamed. I laughed. How I loved the sound of her whimpering.

I didn't neglect Aaron either. I put the black man on his hands and knees and whipped him good. Aaron screamed as I gave him the solid thrashing he justly deserved. I got some good screams out of him. Then I stepped things up a notch. I put both Aaron and Wilma on their hands and knees, side by side. Then, I shackled their hands and feet with thick steel chains. So that they would be unable to move. Then, I poured some chocolate milk on the floor and ordered them to lick it up. Wilma hesitated, and for this I smacked her good. I've always wanted to smack a big black chick in the face. I don't know why. Seeing this, Aaron obeyed without question. He's such a good guy. I had such a good treat for them both.

I stroked my cock. It's ten inches long, quite thick, and pale pink. Also, it's uncut. All the men in my family are uncircumcised. The way all men should be. I stood before Aaron and Wilma, and ordered them to suck my cock. Both of them did as they were told. Aaron sucked my cock while Wilma licked my balls. They worked their magic on me until I came, splashing their faces with my manly seed. I shouted in sheer pleasure. And now for the truly fun part.

Is there a difference between a woman's asshole and a man's asshole? Time for this bisexual adventurer to find out. I came up behind Wilma, spread her plump black ass cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went inside. Wilma's scream was sweeter music to my ears than the Emerald Isle's wondrous national anthem. I smacked the big black woman's ass and she yelped as I plunged my cock deeper into her asshole. Meanwhile, I positioned myself so that Aaron could lick my ass. Which I ordered him to do. Without hesitation, Aaron began licking my asshole like it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. Yeah, I'm having a good time.

Wilma's asshole felt warm and tight around my cock. My good friend and fellow bisexual adventurer Samuel once told me that big women have naturally tighter assholes. I guess he was right. I enjoyed slamming my member into the forbidden depths of Wilma's asshole. And I could tell she enjoyed having my dick up her booty hole. Lots of big women with big butts are into anal sex. And even if Wilma had been skinny, I knew she'd still be into anal. How do I know? She had her asshole bleached. Only someone who shows their asshole around a lot would go to the extent of having it bleached. Got it? Cool. Guys, if you want to pick up women who are into anal, go to one of those clinics where women go to have their assholes bleached. That's my best advice to you.

I didn't forget about Aaron. When I came deep inside Wilma's asshole, I pulled out and took a moment to recover. Then I shoved my cock into Aaron's asshole while ordering Wilma to lick my ass. The big black woman did as she was told. I gripped Aaron's slender hips tightly and slammed my cock deep into the black man's ass. He screamed as I pounded my way into his backdoor. His ass felt different than Wilma's. Not better, just different. I had a lot of fun fucking him. We went at it until I came for the third time that night, flooding his ass with my cum. Aaron's screams mingled with my own and we could be heard a mile away, I swear. A good time was had by all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers