Black Couple's Submission

Story Info
Black couple submits to white couple in S & M session.
1.3k words
3.39
44.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Braxton Teller. A big and tall, black-haired Irishman living in the magnificent city of Boston, Massachusetts. By day, I'm a defense attorney with Lawson, Teller & Pierce, one of the top criminal defense law firms in the Commonwealth. My beloved spouse Nikki O'Leary Teller is a stay-at-home wife. We met while she was a liberal arts student at Boston College. I briefly worked there as an adjunct teacher. This five-foot-ten, curvaceous, blonde-haired and absolutely gorgeous Irish gal from Galway is the kinkiest and most open-minded woman I know. I am really lucky. Yeah, I can honestly say that I look forward to coming home to her every evening. Today is a very special day for me. I turn the big Five-O, folks.

I've always dreaded turning fifty. I stand six feet three inches tall, and weigh two hundred and seventy pounds. My hairline is slightly receding, and specked with gray. And lines are starting to appear at the corners of my eyes, and of my mouth. Yeah, I'm getting old. And I don't like it one bit. I teach a criminal justice class at Emerson College two days a week. And every time I step into that class, where I'm surrounded by lively young men and young women, I'm reminded that I'm an old fart. My wife is thirty three years old. She enjoys working out at the gym and running in the morning. Last time I went to the gym for an actual workout, I think Bill Clinton was still president of the United States. Or was it Bush Sr.?

Earlier this month, I told my wife Nikki that I wanted to skip my traditional birthday party this year. Or at least do something really low-key. She decided to throw me a surprise birthday party. I knew she was going to do that. Nikki is quite willful. Women are like that, I guess. I am quite fond of her, though. Don't get me wrong. We're both bisexual and seriously into kink. This time, Nikki went above and beyond. She hired black male and black female erotic entertainers as part of the evening's entertainment. Is my wife cool or what?

Nikki introduced me to our entertainers. A tall, busty and big-bottomed black woman named Shamika Brown and a tall, muscular black guy named Arik Stanford. Both were gloriously naked, and had brown leather collars fixed to their necks along with steel bindings fixed to their ankles. Tonight, Nikki and I were turn-of-the-century Mistress and Master. Arik and Shamika played the parts of our sexually submissive servants. They were being paid five grand each for the evening and I must say they put quite a commanding performance. Interracial BDSM, especially submission, has always been a fantasy of mine. This is just a fantasy come true, folks. My wife and I aren't racist. We have many black friends. And we've voted both for the first black governor of Massachusetts and the first black president of the United States of America. Without further ado, we proceeded with the evening's activities.

Nikki and I sat on the couch while Shamika and Arik serviced us. I decided to have my way with Shamika while Nikki took Arik. I ordered Shamika to kneel before me and she did. I yanked on her collar and told her to suck my dick. Obediently, Shamika unzipped my pants and out came my dick. My nine inches of long and thick, uncircumcised white cock. Nikki took my white cock into her mouth and began sucking on it like her life depended on it. I gently stroked her head and urged her to continue. Folks, this was getting good.

Nikki was not inactive. She spread her plump thighs and ordered Arik to give her hairy pink pussy a good lick. The big black stud did as the white mama told him. He spread her pussy lips and began licking her down. Oh, man. Watching this sexy black man going down on my wife absolutely turned me on. I've always been attracted to black folks, both men and women. There's something so incredibly raw, sensual and erotic about them. Don't ask me what. Or why. All I know is that I feel it. Back when I attended Suffolk University as an undergraduate, I had affairs with both black male and black female students. Quite a few of them were into the S & M lifestyle, which was a major plus.

Luckily, I married a woman who was not only bisexual but quite open to bringing others into our bedroom for sexual play. Oh, my. I digress. Sorry. I kind of have this tendency to get lost in thought when some really exciting things are happening all around me, or in this case, to me. Shamika continued to work her magic on my member. The big beautiful black woman fondled my balls while sucking my cock. She was quite good at that.

I watched my wife Nikki and the sexy Arik as they did their thing. Arik was done licking Nikki's twat, and now they were trying something new. Nikki got on all fours and told Arik to lick her ass. Arik knelt behind her and began tonguing her ass like it was the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. I had to give it to the man. He played his part to the max. I knew how sexually demanding Nikki could be. After making him lick her ass, my wife basically took the poor guy through the crucible. In our casual conversations about our fantasies, Nikki always talked about the dearth of interracial strap-on videos among the movies we watched together. She had a fantasy of boning a sexy black man with her strap-on dildo. So I wasn't surprised when she fetched her favorite toy and told Arik to assume the position.

Meanwhile, Shamika and I began to do our thing. She got on all fours and I took her in this position. Although Nikki and I have done just about everything sexually, she's not too fond of being on the receiving end during anal sex. Which is why I asked this of Shamika. Hey, it's my birthday and I can do whatever I want. Without further ado, I took some lube and applied it against Shamika's asshole before pushing my dick inside her. With a swift thrust, I went in. The first thing I noticed is that this big beautiful black woman was no stranger to anal sex. Her hole was much too supple for that. This made it that much more fun for me. She grunted a bit, but otherwise remained silent. Gripping her wide hips, I thrust my cock deep inside her. We fucked and sucked the night away.

Nearby, Nikki was really making Arik earn his pay. My very sexy and voluptuous Irish wife had the big black stud face down and ass up as she rammed the dildo deep into his ass. Hot damn, is she wild or what? Nikki yanked on Arik's collar while fucking him. He screamed loudly as she penetrated him. I can tell you from personal experience that Nikki is really vigorous and quite brutal when she's drilling a man with her strap-on. The woman doesn't play. She worked Arik over until he begged for mercy. She relented, and pulled out of him. Moments later, I pulled out of Shamika after I came. Afterwards, my wife and I thanked Arik and Shamika for their services. We even paid them an extra grand each for going above and beyond the call of duty. They put on an extraordinary performance tonight. It couldn't have been easy, especially for Arik. They stared at us coldly before pocketing the money and leaving.

Afterwards, Nikki and I went to bed. And we made passionate love. In all my years of living with her, more than a decade of marriage, I never thought she would go this far to please me. In all honesty, this was my best birthday present ever. So I thanked my wife properly. You don't find too many women who go this far to make their man happy these days. I'm really lucky and thankful she's in my life.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers