Black Cuckold Academy

Story Info
Black woman's guide to cuckolding Black men.
2k words
3.6
23.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Black cuckolding is definitely a growing trend," Twyla Jackson said to herself, after reading some truly freaky stories online. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous young Black woman got up from her chair and went to look out the window. The suburb of Kanata, Ontario, sprawled before her, and Twyla allowed herself a smile. Things are getting interesting, Twyla thought.

Twyla briefly looked at her reflection in the window and smiled with satisfaction. A tall young Black woman with mahogany skin and long dreadlocks, clad in a red tank top and Black leather miniskirt, stared right back at her. Twyla was twenty seven years old but looked much younger. Like a lot of Afro-Caribbean beauties, Twyla simply didn't age. The feisty dame had big, twisted plans for certain folks and couldn't wait to implement them...

For Twyla, a freaky dame who has a love/hate relationship with the brothers, the idea of a Black male cuckold in service to a dominant Black mistress and her White bull was absolutely and positively cathartic. Lots of stories about cuckolding featured the usual bullshit, and Twyla definitely wasn't interested in those. Time for something altogether new and different...

Seriously, Twyla had seen those scenarios played out a thousand times before and now yawned upon seeing them. They were absolutely and positively boring. Black man with a big dick fucks a White woman while her limp-dick White husband watches, both helpless and fascinated. Twyla found such videos and stories boring, and wanted to see something new and radically different...

For three years now, in her capacity as a professional dominatrix, Twyla has explored the world of BDSM. One of her favorite fetishes is cuckolding. Twyla has made lots of money cuckolding rich older White males with the help of carefully selected, well-endowed Black men who played the role of the Black Bulls. The reverse ought to be even more fun...

In the world of adult films, a few Black female porn stars such as Cherry Hilson, Ana Fox and Chanel Heart had broken the mold by acting out in Black hot-wife, Black cuckold and White Bull storylines. Twyla had been particularly turned on by a video in which sexy Black female porn star Cherry Hilson got fucked by a well-endowed White dude named Chris Strokes while her Black husband or Black boyfriend watched them...with his dick in chastity!

Twyla masturbated many times while watching the video, fingering her pussy and rubbing her nipples excitedly. As freaky as Cherry Hilson the porn star happened to be, Twyla knew that she could definitely outdo her. Twyla recalled a steamy video she watched where a White porn actor named Wolfe Hudson and his Black lady friend Daizy Cooper had a steamy threesome with a handsome bisexual Black guy. That's the kind of fun that Twyla wanted to have...

From posts that Twyla had seen in a lot of places, such as Horny Hal's House, Black male cuckolds definitely do exist. This really shouldn't surprise anyone. Twyla read stories and testimonials written by Black men who enjoyed watching their Black wives and Black girlfriends get fucked by White males with big dicks. This might surprise a lot of people, but Twyla wasn't one of them.

Twyla, a sexually adventurous young woman whose exploits would definitely shock the hell out of her Jamaican immigrant family, has always believed in seizing the moment. If there are Black male cuckolds out there, then they must be desperate to find a kinky, freaky Black woman who would encourage their kinks and play with them. Oh, and since most men with cuckold fantasies were secretly bisexual or hetero-flexible, Twyla knew that her friend Slade Wynters would come in handy...

"I don't know about this," said Slade Doyle, after Twyla explained to him what she had in mind. Tall and lean, with reddish brown hair, alabaster skin and blue eyes, Slade looked pretty nerdy, especially given the fact that he had horn-rimmed glasses on. He looked harmless, but he also packed a ten-inch cock whose power Twyla had already experienced...and appreciated.

Lots of women aren't into bisexual men, but Twyla has always found men who swing both ways to be endlessly fascinating. Straight men were limited and afraid to experiment, and Gay men were boring due to their fatal allergy to vaginas. For a kinky, freaky woman who is unafraid to experiment, a Bisexual man offers a universe of wild, freaky possibilities. That's why Twyla is into Slade, the bisexual nerd of her dreams.

"Don't overthink it, Slade, come, join me, be my White Bull, let's make history," Twyla said, and Slade nodded, after a brief hesitation. Twyla smiled triumphantly at Slade, knowing that her favorite bisexual nerd never refused her anything. Twyla and Slade created a joint profile where they advertised their services, catering to a most unique clientele. Just like that, the sexually adventurous duo made history...

"I'm bisexual and kind of curious about cuckolding and threesomes," said Rafiq Ali, smiling nervously at Twyla and Slade. The three of them sat inside the Tim Horton's located close to the Rideau Shopping Center and got to know each other a bit. As was Twyla's custom, she liked to arrange a meet and greet in a public place before jumping into bed with anyone, female or male. This was Twyla's way to weed out the nutcases, so to speak...

"Don't be afraid, Rafiq, you came to the right place," Twyla said, gently laying her hand on his, and Rafiq smiled. Slade looked at Rafiq and nodded approvingly. Rafiq happened to be tall, well-dressed and handsome, his White silk shirt and light gray pants contrasting nicely against his dark chocolate skin. Like a lot of bisexual White males, Slade had a thing for the brothers and found Rafiq magically delicious...

"I certainly hope so," Rafiq said, and he smiled at Twyla but winked at Slade. The three of them finished their coffees, and then left in an Uber. Half an hour later, they started to get down and dirty in the lovely Kanata townhouse where Twyla likes to bring her victims, ahem, her submissive types, for some wild and kinky fun.

Rafiq is the first Black man that Twyla has gotten her hands on in years, and she looked forward to playing with him. Lots of Black women in relationships with White men secretly miss the Black man's fine body and big dark dick, and Twyla is one of a few among those sisters who can admit such an inconvenient truth to herself. For Twyla, playing with Rafiq is the opportunity to make up for lost time...

"You are very handsome," Slade told Rafiq, as the two men hastily undressed. Twyla sat on the couch, decked out in a red bra and matching panties. She felt up her nipples through her bra while watching the interactions between two handsome, masculine bisexual men, one Black and one White. Twyla definitely likes to have her cake and eat it too, and that's right up her alley...

"Come to me, fellas," Twyla said, clucking her tongue, and both Rafiq and Slade turned to face her. They came to her, and focused exclusively on her pleasure. The voluptuous Jamaican beauty welcomed both men with open arms. Slade kissed Twyla and fondled her breasts after freeing them from her bra. Rafiq spread Twyla's thick dark thighs, pulled down her panties and inhaled her womanly scent before going down on her.

"Delicious," Rafiq said, as he licked Twyla's pussy, and began fingering her. Twyla sighed happily, loving the feel of Slade's lips on her tits and Rafiq's tongue inside her pussy. She was almost on cloud nine and the fun was just beginning. The two bisexual studs worked the freaky dominatrix over, and showed her what they were made of...

"Let's try this cuckolding thing," Twyla said, after Rafiq made her cum from polishing her pussy with his tongue and stimulating her with his fingers. Slade and Rafiq exchanged a smile, for the fun was officially about to begin. There's nothing hotter than freaky action that crosses boundaries and gets the dick hard, the pussy wet, and the feelings all worked up...

"Oh snap," Rafiq said, after Twyla snapped a chastity device on his big Black dick. Grinning wickedly, Twyla grabbed Slade's dick and began sucking him off while Rafiq watched. We are making history, Twyla thought as she sucked Slade's dick. This is the Black cuckold fetish brought to life, as the Black man watches the Black woman get her freak on with the White dude...

"Watch me fuck her," Slade told Rafiq, as he put Twyla on all fours, spanked her big beautiful dark ass and then rolled a condom on his big pale cock. Without further ado, Slade shoved his cock into Twyla's pussy, and the tall, bodacious Black woman let out a strange, happy yelp as her favorite bisexual stud drilled her.

"Oh fuck yeah, Slade, give me that big White cock," Twyla squealed, grinding her big Black ass against her lover's groin. Slade gripped Twyla's hip with one hand and yanked her hair with the other, ramming his cock into her pussy like there was no tomorrow. Rafiq watched, both turned on and disturbed by what he was beholding. This was his Black cuckold fantasy coming true, and it was both hot and scary...

As the evening rolled on, Twyla, Slade and Rafiq pushed the envelope when it comes to sexual exploration. Rafiq was thrilled when Slade allowed him to suck his cock while Twyla donned a strap-on dildo, lubricated it and fucked him with it. Filled up at both ends, dominated by a sexy Black lady while a hunky White guy shoved his dick down his throat, the Black male cuckold was on cloud nine...

"Hmm, your cock tastes great," Rafiq said, tugging on Slade's fuck stick, and Slade smiled, winking at Twyla, who continued to ram her strap-on dildo up his dark ass. Twyla laughed and playfully slapped Rafiq's ass. The Black cuckold was doing great, and she couldn't wait to have more wicked fun with him...and Slade, of course.

"Wait till you feel it inside of you," Twyla said, and Rafiq turned around, and smiled at her, before he resumed sucking Slade's cock. The three of them continued to do their thing. Rafiq found himself on his back, and Twyla rolled a condom on Slade's cock before guiding him into his well-lubricated ass. Let the true Black cuckold experience begin...

"I don't discriminate, I love Black pussy and Black male ass," Slade said, smiling right before Twyla kissed him passionately while pushing his big pale cock into Rafiq's ass. Without further ado, the White bull began fucking the Black male cuckold, with the approval of the Black dominatrix who supervised the whole thing. How frigging cool was that?

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Rafiq groaned, as Slade's cock invaded his ass. To silence the screams that Twyla knew would be coming from Rafiq, Twyla came closer and sat on his face, smothering him with her big beautiful ass. Rafiq immediately began eating Twyla's pussy, gripping her ass cheeks with both hands while Slade's cock filled his ass. The Black cuckold was on cloud nine...

Slade pulled his big pale cock out of Rafiq's ass, unable to resist the supreme tightness of the Black male cuckold's backdoor. Twyla squealed, as she came from Rafiq's tongue game, her pussy oozing hot girly cum all over Rafiq's dark, handsome face. The Black dominatrix smiled at the Black male cuckold and the White bull, pleased with how the night had gone.

"Rafiq, thank you for being the first client of the Black Cuckold Academy," Twyla said, smiling at her sub before giving him a hug. Rafiq smiled at Slade, and the two men exchanged a manly handshake. Rafiq thanked the Dominatrix and the Bull for their hospitality, and then headed to his car. With a smile on his face, Rafiq headed home, feeling invigorated.

After Slade and Rafiq left the premises, Twyla sat in the dark, in the heart of her beautiful townhouse. The Black dominatrix mused on the future, and felt great about it. Lots of Black men out there are curious about cuckolding, and many of them secretly crave both Black pussy and White cock...at the same time. Twyla is opening the Black Cuckold Academy, dedicated to helping Black cuckolds make their fantasies come true. Brothers, the line forms to the right...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers