Black Cuckold Adventures

Story Info
Bisexual black man's secret lifestyle.
2.9k words
3.59
10.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Franklin Dwyer looked at Jamal James Haywood, and smiled, for he couldn't believe what the six-foot-tall, handsome, athletic and well-dressed African-American businessman just said. The two men had known each other since their halcyon days at the University of Massachusetts in the City of Boston, and had been close friends for ages. In fact, unbeknownst to the world, they were much more than that...

For a while now, Franklin and Jamal had been carrying on a relationship, mostly behind closed doors. Secrecy was a must because both men had way too much to lose. As an active member of the conservative think tank New England Conservatives United For Change, Franklin had every reason to conceal his bisexuality. Even in liberal Massachusetts, certain things were best kept secret...

Franklin Dwyer understood this all too well. In certain lines of work, even though gay marriage was legal across the United States, a person's sexual orientation could prove to be a liability. In fact, Franklin's former wife, a southern belle named Meredith Cheryl Connors got a substantial stipend from him, plus joint custody of their son Kenneth, in their divorce settlement because she agreed to keep mum about his penchant for dark-skinned men...and women.

As for Jamal Taylor, the UMass-educated restaurant franchise owner, Black Chamber of Commerce vice president, devoted husband, church goer and father of three had much more to lose. As a scion of the African American community of Boston, it was in his best interest to hide from his wife Wendy and their three collegiate daughters Tiffany, Alexandra and Kimberly the fact that he was bisexual. That's why his words puzzled his buddy Franklin even more.

"I've decided to come clean to Wendy about us," Jamal repeated, and Franklin scratched his head and smiled politely, wondering if Jamal just lost his damn mind. Jamal nodded, and Franklin knew that it was foolish to try to dissuade him. The two men had known each other for two decades and Jamal's brutal honest and stubbornness were some of the things Franklin loved most about him.

A month ago, Jamal and Franklin went away to Vermont, supposedly for a business meeting that turned into a three-day trip. They stayed at a nice hotel, and for three days, they ate fantastic foods, roamed around lovely Montpelier, and fucked. A lot. It was just like old times. A shudder passed through Franklin as he thought of the fun and wicked things he and Jamal did in the bedroom. Good times indeed...

"Jamal, I respect your decision, but please, think of what we're both risking," Franklin pleaded, and Jamal shrugged, and gently laid his hand on top of his. The two men were sitting inside the food court at Copley Mall, in the heart of Boston. Franklin looked around the mall, and saw men and women of all hues walking around, going about their day.

Boston's racial diversity and vibrant culture always appealed to Franklin. So much that the Alabama-born Franklin decided to leave the south permanently and stay in Boston after graduating from university. Franklin was there when Deval Patrick got elected Governor of Massachusetts. A lot of people, both conservative and liberal, couldn't believe it when the quiet, soft-spoken African-American lawyer got elected governor but Franklin saw it coming and even broke party lines to support him. To Franklin, Boston represented the best that the United States of America had to offer.

"Don't worry, stud, it will be fine, Wendy is more open-minded than you think," Jamal said, and Franklin nodded, even though he didn't share Jamal's optimism. Franklin remembered the day he told his former wife Meredith Cheryl Connors that he was bisexual. The tall, red-haired and green-eyed southern belle whom he met one fine day in Mobile Alabama during the summer before his fourth year at UMass-Boston looked at him frostily, called him a faggot and slapped him.

"I hope you're right, take care of yourself, mon cher," Franklin said, and he and Jamal exchanged a hug, then Jamal departed. Franklin sat there, and looked at his plate of Chinese noodles, Cajun chicken and fried potatoes. His appetite was gone. Jamal headed for the escalator, and Franklin smiled. For Jamal cut an impressive figure in his black leather jacket, red silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland shoes. Always the snappy dresser, that one. Franklin could only hope things worked out...

Franklin thought about Jamal's wife Wendy Stefania Poulin-Haywood. The tall, curvy African-American gal was something else. Born in the City of Malden, Massachusetts, to a Jamaican immigrant father and a white American mother, Wendy was sultry and decadent. A diva in her own right and a woman of the world. Franklin and Jamal met Wendy while visiting Bay State College on Commonwealth Avenue, a long time ago. Jamal was smitten with the curvy, smart-mouthed biracial beauty and ended up marrying her.

Franklin and Wendy had always been polite and cordial with one another, but Franklin knew that his buddy's wife wasn't his biggest fan. Franklin's former wife Meredith never liked Wendy and the feeling was mutual. Meredith, a white woman born and raised in Alabama, from a real redneck family, had trouble understanding why her then-husband Franklin was so fond of the black couple that lived a few blocks away from them. One of the many, many reasons why Franklin eventually divorced the bitch...

A couple of days passed, and Franklin didn't hear from Jamal, which wasn't all that unusual. After all, Jamal had a wife and family, and a business to run. Jamal's chain of restaurants, Haywood House, was opening its sixth location in a few weeks. They were in Brockton, Hyannis, Randolph, Fall River, and Mattapan. Soon they would open a new location in Bridgewater. Yeah, Jamal had his hands full. That's why Franklin was quite surprised when Jamal called him out of the blue, with urgent news...

"Frankie, you're not going to believe it, dude, Wendy is cool with it, actually, she even threw the idea of a threesome," Jamal said, laughing, and Franklin looked at the phone, briefly wondering if his best friend and lover was joking. Nope, Jamal sounded dead serious. Franklin smiled and congratulated Jamal on having such a lovely and understanding wife, downplayed the threesome idea, exchanged a few pleasantries and then excused himself.

"Jamal, my love, what are you getting me into?" Franklin said, mostly to himself, after he wished Jamal a good day and hung up. Franklin had known he was bisexual for a very long time. In fact, when they met at UMass-Boston, he was dating a young Haitian woman named Nadine Jean-Louis, and Jamal was dating a blonde-haired, big-booty white woman named Bridget Wilkinson. As fate would turn out, both men were in for a surprise.

One day, Jamal and Franklin got nasty surprises from their respective girlfriends. Apparently, Nadine Jean-Louis had fallen in love with Bridget Wilkinson, and the interracial lesbian couple decided to ditch their respective boyfriends. Jamal and Franklin were indeed shocked. The two best friends had a habit of double dating with their respective girlfriends and thought everything was copacetic in their respective relationships.

This was the early 1990s, and a lot of white guys on the UMass-Boston campus hated seeing an athletic young black man like Jamal date an attractive, blonde-haired and big-bottomed white woman like Bridget Wilkinson. Some black guys at school didn't like seeing a white nerd like Franklin date an attractive, big-bottomed young black woman like Nadine. Fate threw them all a curveball when Nadine and Bridget fell in love with each other. Heartbroken and humiliated, Franklin and Jamal went out to the bars one night to get liquored up and forget about their treasonous, sneaky former girlfriends. And somehow the two young men ended up in bed with each other...

"Hello, Franklin, it's Wendy," read a text on Franklin's phone, and he looked at it, then replied cautiously. Franklin was really hoping that Jamal's threesome idea had been a joke that he told in the heat of the moment. Franklin knew that a lot of black women had a problem with bisexual black men. Perhaps Jamal was simply overenthusiastic about his wife Wendy being okay with his bisexuality. All those notions vanished from Franklin's mind when he read Wendy's next text message...

"Franklin, Jamal told me about the things he did with you and that big white cock of yours, we should get together, all of us, real soon," Wendy wrote, and Franklin paused, then called Jamal. Yup, Jamal was definitely not joking and Wendy was dead serious about the threesome. With his infectious enthusiasm and fearlessness, Jamal talked Franklin into the threesome. And Franklin heard himself agree to report to the Haywood household the following weekend...

"Here I am," Franklin said as he sat in the living room, inside the Haywood household, a lovely mansion in a secluded area of the moneyed, upper-middle-class suburb of Milton, Massachusetts. Jamal and Wendy smiled at Franklin, who smiled back at them. Clad in a grey silk shirt and black silk pants, Jamal looked handsome as usual. Wendy looked gorgeous and seductive in a red tank top, black leather miniskirt and high heels. Franklin looked alright in a blue shirt, slacks and dark gray pants. Everyone was relaxed and comfortable...

"Frankie, stop being so damn tense," Jamal said and Franklin smiled at him, but said nothing. The three of them had some wine, and then discussed what they wanted to do. With the Haywood daughters away at college, Jamal, Wendy and Franklin had the house to themselves. The red wine loosened Franklin up a bit, and he watched as a smiling Wendy stood up and did a sexy strip tease...

"That's right, Franklin, Jamal tells me you like black booty, both male and female," Wendy said, smirking as she began undressing. Franklin looked at her, then at Jamal, and found himself aroused. For the life of him, he couldn't tell if he was getting aroused by the sexy bisexual black man to his right, or the gorgeous, curvy biracial woman in front of him. Smiling, Franklin decided it didn't matter...

"I don't discriminate in any way," Franklin replied, and he grinned and kissed Jamal while caressing Wendy's thick round ass. Just like that, the fun began. Wendy knelt before Jamal and sucked her husband's long and thick dark dick. Like the helpful soul he is, Franklin helped a sister out. Sucking on Jamal's balls beside Wendy, Franklin stroked his own cock while pleasuring his lover.

"Frigging hot," Jamal said, smiling as his wife Wendy and his lover Franklin joined forces to suck his big black dick. Jamal had many lovers, male and female, black and wife, throughout his forty years upon this earth but he'd never had two at the same time. This was definitely a unique experience. Franklin and Wendy smiled at each other while sucking Jamal's dick, and the African-American bisexual stud was thrilled to see his favorite people getting along. They kept sucking him off until he came...

"That was fun, now I want to taste you, Frankie," Wendy said, wiping her mouth after sucking her husband Jamal's thick dark dick, and tasting his cum. Frankie nodded, licking his lips after polishing Jamal's dick with his mouth and tongue. Franklin had sucked his share of black dicks before but Jamal always tasted different and better than the rest. Grinning, he looked inquisitively at Jamal, who nodded.

"With pleasure, ma'am," Franklin replied in that southern twang of his, and he and Wendy got it on as Jamal watched. Frankie sat on a nearby couch and Wendy went for his thick white dick aggressively. The sultry biracial vixen grabbed Franklin's long, pale cock and began sucking it with gusto. Jamal sat nearby, masturbating as he watched his sexy, caramel-hued, voluptuous African-American wife suck his bisexual friend's pale cock. This was so damn hot on so many levels...

"Hmm, I love my black men but dammit, I kind of like white dick too," Wendy paused to say, winking at her husband Jamal while sucking Franklin's cock. Jamal grinned and continued to masturbate. Franklin sighed happily as Wendy sucked his dick. Dammit, this feisty gal was most definitely something else. So much kink and passion in this woman! As Wendy deep-throated Franklin's throat, he found himself admiring her technique. Dammit, this woman was very good...

"Get Franklin hard for me, sweetie, I want some of that big white dick," Jamal said, winking at his wife Wendy while stroking his long and thick dark dick. Franklin smiled at Jamal, and Wendy nodded and resumed sucking him off. After Wendy got Franklin hard as a rock, the fun really began. Wendy handed the guys condoms and lubricant, and sat back as they got their freak on...

"I've missed that ass, sexy man," Franklin said, smiling as he admired Jamal's butt. The tall, muscular African-American stud got on all fours and Franklin came up behind him. Wendy watched, both disturbed and turned on by what she was beholding. Filled with inspiration, she grabbed the bottle of lubricant and smeared some on Jamal's ass while Franklin rolled a condom on his long, pale dick.

"Hmm, a big white dick about to go into a black male ass, that's hot," Wendy said gleefully, and she spread her husband Jamal's ass for Franklin, who pushed his cock into him. Jamal groaned as Franklin gripped his hips and began fucking him. Meanwhile, Wendy stroked Jamal's dick as Franklin fucked him. The action unfolding before her turned her on so much that Wendy fingered her already wet pussy. Hot damn, this was smoking hot!

"Shut up and fuck me," Jamal demanded, and Franklin grinned and thrust into him. Jamal groaned deeply as Franklin began fucking him. Wendy fingered her wet pussy and stroked her husband Jamal's dick as Franklin pumped his dick into his ass. Wendy had never seen her hubby like this, and it was both erotic and disturbing for her. The man to man action had her pussy popping, and she fingered herself, teasing her clit as she beheld a fantastic spectacle...

"Love that ass," Franklin whispered, as he continued digging into Jamal's tight ass as he fucked him. Franklin was more turned on than he'd ever been, as he fucked Jamal while his wife Wendy watched. Franklin fucked Jamal with gusto, slamming his dick up his ass roughly, just the way he knew Jamal liked it. The African American stud loved the rough stuff, and Franklin was more than happy to oblige him...

"Oh fuck, that was fun," Jamal said, sighing happily, as Franklin squeezed his pale dick out of his ass. Franklin nodded, and the two men exchanged a kiss. Wendy looked at them, and stood up, hands on her hips. Licking her lips, Wendy looked from one man to the other. She'd just seen a side of her husband Jamal which both thrilled and excited her, and her sexual appetites were more roused than ever...

"Well, fellas, now I want some fun," Wendy said coyly, and Jamal and Franklin looked at her, then exchanged a smile. Wendy went to them, and grabbed each man by his dick, which she stroked to full hardness. Just like that, the fun began again. Wendy sucked on Jamal's dick while Franklin licked her pussy and pinched her tits. Franklin buried his face between Wendy's legs and ate her pussy, loving the way she smelled and tasted...

"Now I want some ass," Jamal said, and he put on a condom and came up behind Franklin. Spreading Franklin's pale ass cheeks wide open, Jamal lubricated him then pushed his dick into him. Franklin sighed happily as Jamal's long, dark dick slid into his asshole and he resumed eating Wendy's pussy. Gripping Franklin's hips, Jamal fucked him with gusto, loving the feel of a tight ass on his rod...

"This is hot," Wendy purred, rubbing her breasts together as she watched her husband Jamal fuck Franklin up the ass, even as Franklin continued to eat her wet, horny pussy. Afterwards, the two bisexual studs went to town on her. Franklin lay flat on the living room carpet, and put on a condom. Wendy climbed on top of him, impaling herself on his dick. With Franklin's rod firmly sheathed in her pussy, Wendy began to ride him. Jamal came up behind her, and smacked her big ass.

"It's about to get even hotter, babe," Jamal said, and he spread Wendy's ass cheeks and smeared some lube against her butt hole. Without further ado, Jamal pushed his dick into his wife's big butt. Wendy squealed as she got double penetrated for the first time. With a big white cock in her pussy and a big black dick in her asshole, the voluptuous biracial diva was on cloud nine. Jamal began to fuck her with slow, deep strokes, loving the feel of yet another tight ass on his dick. Meanwhile, Franklin thrust into Wendy, and caressed her tits as she rode him, hard. Wendy's passionate screams filled the mansion, and Jamal and Franklin double-teamed her, filling her holes with their hard dicks...

"Hmm, that was fun, to many more days like this one," Wendy said, and she happily kissed her husband Jamal. Jamal grinned, and kissed his wife on the forehead, then exchanged a kiss with his lover Franklin. Spent in the most wonderful way possible, the sexually adventurous trio lay side by side on the carpet, happy as can be. Later on, they would hit the showers and then Franklin would thank the Haywoods for a wonderful time and hit the road. For now, though, they were basking in a nice ambience, enjoying that post-threesome glow. Life is indeed good...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers