Black Cuckold Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back in my chair, spread my legs, and let my skirt ride up a bit. She moved in close, her leg split my knees, and her knee was just inches from my pussy. She smiled and said, "Good morning."

Then she softly moved her knee into my pussy. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You ready to finally eat this pussy Tasa?"

She pulled back a bit so we could stare into each others eyes and I grabbed one of her giant D cup breasts. She shivered and I whispered back, "I want to lick that pussy tonight, but only if you do what I say, I got some handcuffs at home I would love to test on you." I swiftly moved in and kissed her hard shoving my tongue into her mouth.

Mrs. Mathews was caught off guard but quickly grabbed one of my breast's and started softly kneading it. I moved my hand between her legs and gave her a quick rub, then moved towards her ear and whispered, "I have been thinking about your pussy since I seen Charlene lapping it up a few days ago. I want to do it, but not in the office. My husband will be out of town but tonight only, come to my house after work and we will have some fun."

Mrs. Mathews replied, "You are a kinky little vixen aren't you..." with a smile "Just make sure you look up at me while your sexy black face is buried in my white kitty."

I pulled away and said, "I will see you tonight, it will be definitely be a night you will never forget."

Mrs. Mathews went back to work and so did I. Except for a bit of flirting between me and Mrs. Mathews when we passed each other in the hall, the rest of the day went off without a hitch. Once it was quitting time, I quickly got out of the office and headed home. Charlene met me at the house so we could start implementing my plan. I had Charlene park her car around the corner so Mrs. Mathews would not know she was here. When we walked into the house Jerome was already waiting, wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and holding a box with the toys we would need for the evening.

I introduced Charlene to Jerome and Charlene seemed pretty shocked. She whispered in my ear, "Your husband is so big and handsome, are you sure he is going to be alright with this?"

I smirked and said, "Jerome, would you like me to suck on a big white cock tonight?"

Jerome responded with his head down, "Yes"

Charlene's jaw dropped and was at a loss for words. I then told Jerome, "Baby pull down your shorts and show Charlene your ABC, average black cock." With that Jerome dropped his shirts and lets his average cock hang limp.

Charlene responded, "Wow, yeah he ain't much, but he is still bigger then my limp dicked ex-husband, maybe next time I will find me a big dicked white man also." with those words Jerome's cock started to get hard.

I followed up with, "I think he likes what your saying Charlene, but we don't have time for this now, you two need to hide in the bedroom closet when Mrs. Mathews gets here and I need to change and get ready, but if you are a good boy and do well, maybe Charlene will let you eat her pussy later."

Both Jerome and Charlene smiled at that. I went to the bedroom, took a shower, put on my black fishnet stockings, garter belt, black heels, and a sexy see through top. Once I was clean and smelled good, I put the box in the bedroom as Mrs. Mathews car had pulled up. Charlene and Jerome headed for the closet. Mrs. Mathews must of went home and changed because as she walked up to the door all she wore was a trench coat. As soon as she knocked I opened the door and she lunged at me without saying a word. She started kissing and rubbing my body all over. I had to fight her off and told her, "Wait a second, why rush we got all night."

Mrs. Mathews replied, "I am sorry, you just look and smell so good I couldn't help myself." and with that she dropped her coat in the driveway and was wearing nothing but a sexy one piece see through white lingerie that made my pussy wet.

"Well, if you're ready to play follow me back to the master bedroom." said Tasa

I lead her back to the bedroom. As we entered the room I pointed to the bed for her to get on. She moved to the bed and as she passed me I gave her a slap on that tiny white ass. She giggled as she got on to the bed and saw the box there. She started to open the slats and a smile grew across her face as she said, "Yum, toys for us?"

"Yes they are you dirty little slut, lay on your stomach and put your hands behind your back, if you want a shot at this pussy, it is going to be on my terms." I said.

"Yes ma'am." Mrs. Mathews said, as she rolled on her stomach.

I moved onto the bed and mounted her ass. I grabbed some handcuffs from out the box and fastened her wrists behind her back. I grabbed another set of handcuffs out of the box. I gave her ass a smack as I moved down her legs. She purred as I traced a line down her legs with the cuffs. I mover her legs together and fastened her ankles. I got off the bed and moved up towards her head where the box was and pulled a blindfold out. I covered her eyes and gave her a peck on the lips. "Now slut, slink up on your knees and keep you head buried in the bed, that is how I want you when your eating my pussy." I said in an authoritarian tone.

Mrs. Mathews meekly said, "Yes ma'am" and started getting on her knees, with her ass in the air and head on the bed.

I moved towards her ass and gave it a smack. She let out a yelp. I continued giving her firm smacks on her ass. She cooed after every hit and I could feel the heat and wetness coming off her pussy. "You like being punished, don't you, you dirty slut? You like my black ass in charge don't you?"

I quickly grabbed her hair and pulled before she could answer. Pulling her head up and holding it there as she yelled, "Yes, yes, mistress, please smack my ass again."

I released her hair and her head slammed back into the bed. "Get your mouth ready cause I want to see you work this black pussy with them little white lips."

I started moving towards the closet as I heard Mrs. Mathews say, "Yes mistress."

I quietly opened the closet and saw Charlene on her knees, keeping Jerome's cock nice and hard. Her eye looked up at me with Jerome's cock down her throat. I made the quiet signal by putting my finger to my lips, gesturing for her to get up and for both of them to follow me. Charlene kept my husband's dick nice and hard like the plan had been. We got to the bed and I helped Charlene get on the bed, legs spread with her pussy inches from Mrs. Mathews face. I said, "Time for you to eat some black pussy,"

Then I violently grabbed my boss by her hair and forced into Charlene's pussy. Mrs. Mathews sloppily started lapping up her pussy thinking it was mine. Charlene let out soft grunts as she started bucking into Mrs. Mathews face and I kept a grip on her hair and kept her face slammed into Charlene's pussy. I started moving her face up and down then side to side making her face look like a glaze doughnut. The scene started making me hot and I started sucking on Charlene's beautiful black titty. Charlene was starting to get louder, she quickly grabbed Mrs. Mathews head and now controlled where she wanted Mrs. Mathews to lick her pussy. I quickly grabbed some lube out of the box and rubbed it on Jerome's dick. Then moved back to Charlene, so when I talked Mrs. Mathews would still believe she was eating my pussy.

"Now slut, I have a surprise for you. Since you been such a bitch at work you need to be punished, so my husband is going to fuck your ass while you eat my pussy." I said.

Mrs. Mathews stopped eating for a sec and let out a small yelp as Jerome quickly jumped on the back of the bed and forcefully slammed his ebony cock in her lily white ass. Charlene grabbed the back of her head and forced her face back into her pussy, muffling her screams. Jerome was slamming away at her ass and as Mrs. Mathews got over the initial shock she went back to lapping up the pussy. I quickly started videoing the scene with my phone that I picked up off the side table. Making sure to get and everything but Jerome's and Charlene's faces in the the video.

I taped for about 30 seconds then moved up to the bed and ripped off her blindfold. "Your on camera bitch," Mrs. Mathews looked shocked staring at me holding the camera, while her face was buried in Charlene's pussy. Her brain seemed to stall for several seconds while Jerome continued to slam her ass. Mrs. Mathews said, "what, what... whats going on?"

I continued to record for a few seconds then stopped and said, "This is a bit of insurance for us at work so you cant treat us anyway you want. Forcing Charlene to eat your pussy was wrong you bitch and you will be recommending her for a raise. If you don't so as we say, this video will be making the rounds around the company email, ruining your career."

Charlene grabbed her by her hair again and crammed her face back into her pussy and said, "You heard her slut, get back to eating my juicy black pussy."

Mrs. Mathews knew she was in a no win situation and continued enjoying eating Charlene's pussy. The scene was so hot I started playing with my pussy and moved back towards Charlene. She was still holding Mrs. Mathews head down when our lips met and we started french kissing. I pulled away hearing a knock at the door. Jerome lifted Mrs. Mathews from behind by her arms, bringing her eye level with Charlene. Charlene moved in and started to french kiss her as Jerome stayed stroking in and out of her ass.

I quickly ran to the front door still in black heels and lingerie. I opened to the door and Mr. Mathews was right on time. His jaw dropped when he saw me and said, "You are sexier then I remember."

"Don't worry, after tonight you will never forget me again, please follow." I said.

I did a slow sexy stride back to the bedroom. I could feel his eyes burning into me from behind. I quickly ushered him into the room and he was a bit taken back. I don't think he was expecting to see a white woman sandwiched between my husband and co-worker. His dick was trying to explode out from his pants, I quickly dropped to my knees and released his beast. It was the veiniest white cock I had ever held. It was easily nine inches and I couldn't wait to feel those veins rubbing against my pussy walls. I engulfed his cock as he suddenly realized it was his wife in the middle of the sandwich. He looked down at me in shock as I looked up at him and slowly led his cock down my throat.

I came off his cock, licked the pre-cum off his tip, and said, "I got video of that slut getting ass fucked in that position. So if she ever tries to take you to court you will have proof she was unfaithful to you." I moved his cock back in and out of my mouth then continued, "She will be your total fuck slave and you will be in charged of your marriage from now on." A smiled beamed across his face. He grabbed my head and started forcing his dick in and out of my throat I could barely take it.

I looked at Jerome and he was watching me taking this white dick in and out of my mouth like a slut. Jerome started pushing into my bosses ass harder, the smacking sound echoed in the room. Charlene's eyes were wide and I could hear her pussy becoming wetter as my bosses tongue sloshed in and out of it. Mr. Mathews was now slamming his dick down my throat, I choked a bit at first then got use to it. I had never taken dick that far down my throat and was now getting a crash course. He suddenly pulled my lips from his dick, then stared at my husband as he leaned down and french kissed me. It was almost as if he was daring Jerome to do something. He then spent me around on all fours then said, "I always wanted to try some sweet black pussy."

Mr. Mathews had one of my ass cheeks in each hand and spread them. He spit on my asshole and slid his fat thumb in to my asshole. This sent shivers through me and his dick followed quickly, sliding right in to my pussy. I was starting to get use to these huge white cocks. My boss was in heaven and didn't seem to care that her husband was fucking me doggy-style like a whore. I noticed Jerome close to coming and I moan towards him, "Baby, flip that bitch around and let her clean her ass off your dick while you cum down her throat."

Charlene moved from in front of my boss and Jerome moved to take her spot. He lifted my bosses head by grabbing both sides and lifting by the hair. She greedily took his cock in her mouth and he started fucking her mouth with the same force he was using to fuck her ass. Mr. Mathews started fucking me harder seeing his wife used like a slave. Charlene crawled on her hands and knees towards me. When she reached me she gave me a kiss on the lips and whispered, "Can I join in?" with a smile.

I moaned and squeaked out "Yes, yes..."

Charlene rolled on her back and made her way between my legs. Jerome started to shiver then held my boss all the way down on his 7" cock as he started cumming. I yelled out, "don't spill a drop slut or I will make you lick it off the floor."

Suddenly I felt Charlene licking my clit from below and the pleasure made me crumble on top of her. I quickly regained my composure and dove into Charlene's beautiful pussy that was right beneath my nose. Charlene was now licking my pussy as Mr. Mathews dick slid in and out of my wet pussy. Mr. Mathews started taking turns fucking me then fucking Charlene's mouth. Mr. Mathews had my wet pussy and Charlene's full lips, worshiping his magnificent white dick.

I was in ecstasy and I wanted to make sure Jerome could see me. I looked over at Jerome and he had finished cumming down her throat. Jerome was sitting next to her jacking his dick while he watched me get fucked and ate out at the same time. Mrs. Mathews was begging him to fuck her, I yelled over, "Don't fuck that slut Jerome or I will never let you cum again. She is being punished for the shit she pulled at work. If she makes a noise, smack her the like the bad girl she has been Jerome."

Mrs. Mathews started moaning at the thought of being punished. Jerome moved over to her backside and gave her a stiff smack on the ass. The slapping sound and gentle pain made her moan louder. This caused Jerome to smack her ass more and more. Mr. Mathews fuck me harder, as he watched his wife get punished, I could feel is dick throbbing and about to come. I looked up at Jerome and screamed out, "This white man's big dick is about to cum in my pussy, oooh it feels so good baby, oooh god I can feel it squirting inside me, he is cumming inside me baby. It feels so warm and good in me sloshing around. Ooh my god I am cumming too!" Mr. Mathews slammed his cock as deep as he could into me and started cumming. I peered between my legs and saw Charlene holding his balls in her mouth and sucking on them as he shot his load inside me.

Mr. Mathews pulled out of my pussy with a plop sound. Charlene quickly tried to eat out the cummy goodness Mr. Mathews left inside me, but I moved away from her and said, "Sorry baby girl but this yummy treat is for someone else."

Jerome's eyes lit up. I moved towards him and said, "sorry baby, but its not for you, I want to drown my whore boss in my pussy juice and her husbands cum."

Mrs. Mathews eyes grew wide as I approached her and rolled her over on to her back. I mounted her face and while lowering my pussy on to her lips I said, "I guess I was wrong Mrs. Mathews, I guess you will get to eat my pussy, now lick your husbands cum from my pussy bitch, and don't be surprised about how much is in there either slut, I bet he never fucked you that hard or came that much before, he just loves this black pussy."

Mr. Mathews had stood up and was watching, I noticed Charlene still down at his feet. I said, "Jerome, go over and help Charlene clean Mr. Mathews dick off."

I smiled grew across Jerome's face as he rushed over and down on to his knees. Charlene crawled up Mr. Mathews leg and started licking down his shaft. Jerome started licking down the other side of his dick and they would take turns sucking him hard again. My whole body shook as I came again at the site of my ebony husband, swallowing that white cock, as this white bitched licked her husbands cum from my pussy.

Within a few minutes Mr. Mathews came again. Mr. Mathews came on both Jerome's and Charlene's faces. They took turns licking it off each others face. I moved back over to Mr. Mathews and we started kissing like lovers who hadn't seen each other for months. Jerome sat on his knees at this white mans feet while we made out. We stopped kissing and I said, "So William, I hope you had a good time and if you wife ever gives you trouble just let me know. I think that slut had fun though, she will probably be a good girl from now on, right Mrs. Mathews?"

Mrs. Mathews said, "Yes ma'am."

After that, Mr. and Mrs. Mathews got their things and left with smiles beaming across their faces. Their marriage became stronger now that they were more honest about sex with each other. I told them we would definitely do this again sometime. Charlene spent the night and we played with each other the rest of the night and since Jerome was a good boy we had some fun with him too. Now, during lunch at work, both I and Charlene, rotate days for Mrs. Mathews to eat our pussies. Charlene also got that raise...

12