Black Cuckold Eroticism

Story Info
Black Muslim woman watches her man take dick.
1k words
16.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Lots of Black females enjoy watching Black guys taking White dicks up their asses and I am one of them," Aisha Ali said, and the six-foot-two, curvy and Afro-sporting, deliciously big-bottomed young Black Canadian Muslim woman began fingering her wet, hairy pussy while watching her boyfriend Jamal Ahmed go at it with their mutual friend, a bisexual Irishman by the name of Dennison Fitch. The action was hotter than anything that Aisha Ali could have imagined...

The short, red-haired and stocky Irish dude worked his thick, pale cock up Jamal's ass like it was nobody's business. Ever since Aisha Ali discovered that her boyfriend of three years, Detroit-born American Muslim stud Jamal Ahmed swung both ways, she had been dying to watch him get it on with another guy. The same way lots of straight men with bisexual girlfriends liked watching them with other females, lots of women with bisexual husbands or bisexual boyfriends liked watching their men with other men.

Aisha Ali came up with the idea for the threesome after discovering her boyfriend Jamal Ahmed's dirty little secret. He'd been visiting this online spot called Thug Hunter, and what Aisha Ali found there amazed her. Tons of videos and pictures, featuring Black guys who really, really loved White cock. Tough-looking Black dudes getting fucked in the ass by White dudes. Aisha Ali found it disturbing...and kind of erotic. Since that's what Jamal Ahmed secretly craved, that's what Aisha would bring to his bed...

"Oh yeah, this BWC feels great in my ass," Jamal grunted, and Fitch smiled and stroked Jamal's big Black dick with one hand while working his pale cock up his ass with the other. The two bisexual studs, one Black and one White, fucked each other's brains out in the living room of Aisha's townhouse in the suburb of Kanata, Ontario. As a storm gripped the Capital region of Canada, things were heating up for these three...

"Hell yeah, I love Black ass," Fitch moaned, loving the way Jamal's tight Black ass gripped his cock. He'd been into Black guys ever since he caught his ex-girlfriend, a ravishing blonde-haired and green-eyed Irish beauty named Patricia O'Neill, getting it on with a Black dude named Malik whom they knew from work at Walmart. Watching his tall, sexy White girlfriend Patricia get fucked by a Black guy helped Dennison Fitch realize that he was bisexual. Fast forward a few years, and he was avidly exploring his newfound lust...

"Let me have some fun too, fellas," Aisha said, and the towering, sexy Black Muslim Amazon joined the action. Grabbing Jamal's big Black dick, Aisha took him into her mouth and sucked it with gusto. At the same time, Fitch buried his cock balls deep inside Jamal's ass, and the African American stud moaned in pleasure, loving what was happening to him. This bisexual threesome stuff was freakier than he thought it would be, and lots more fun...

"Hot damn, that ass is too tight for me," Dennison Fitch said, as he pulled his pale cock out of Jamal's ass. Jamal sighed, feeling empty now that Fitch's cock was out of his ass. He sat there and masturbated while watching Jamal and Aisha continue with their fun. The foxy Black Muslim woman sucked her boyfriend's big Black dick with gusto and fingered his ass at the same time. Jamal's dick got even harder as Aisha fingered his ass, and he warned her that he was about to cum...

"Come for me, handsome," Aisha Ali said, and she stroked Jamal's dick and balls lovingly as he groaned, and when he came, she drank every last drop of his cum. Jamal nodded at Aisha, and the foxy gal winked at him and licked her full, sensuous lips, savoring his cum. Aisha then turned her gaze to Dennison Fitch, and she looked at his thick White cock, and smiled. A stunned Jamal watched as Aisha went to Fitch, and she grabbed his cock and began stroking it...

"Jamal, getting fucked by Fitch was your fantasy, mine is also to fuck him, while you watch, I am the type of Black woman who likes to cuckold Black men with men of other races," Aisha Ali said, to a grim-faced Jamal. Without further ado, Aisha Ali took Fitch's pale cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. Surprised but pleased, Fitch smiled and stroked the back of Aisha Ali's head as she began to suck his cock with gusto. The foxy Black Muslim Amazon was full of surprises...

"This is disturbing but kind of hot," Jamal said, and the young bisexual Black American Muslim sat on the couch and watched as his freaky girlfriend Aisha Ali got it on with Dennison Fitch. After Aisha got Fitch good and hard, he bent Aisha Ali over and gave her big Black ass a sound spanking. Fitch gripped Aisha's wide hips and spanked her big Black ass before sliding his dick into her. The young Black Muslim woman squealed as the bisexual White dude with the huge pale cock fucked her with gusto, right in front of her man.

"Yes, fuck me, Fitch, your cock is bigger than my man's," Aisha Ali squealed as Fitch fucked her with gusto, slamming his pale cock into her cunt with wild abandon. Jamal watched, disturbed and turned on by what he was beholding. He stood and masturbated right in front of Aisha and Fitch, and the freaky young Black woman grabbed his big Black dick and began sucking on it. Fitch winked at Jamal as he fucked Aisha Ali with all of his might, and even came inside of her...

"This was hot, we should do this again sometime," Jamal said to Fitch, before the bisexual Irishman departed from his and Aisha's dwelling. The two bisexual studs shook hands, and then the lady of the house hugged the departing guest. Jamal and Aisha returned to the bedroom, to continue with their freaky fun. Aisha was on the pill, and for her, when it came to erotic exploration, almost anything goes. What kind of Black man doesn't want a freaky Black woman like that?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckold in Training Marcia discovers her husband's secret desire to be a cuckold.in Interracial Love
Anklet Adventure Pt. 01 Wife discovers anklet and cuckolds with bbc.in Interracial Love
Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A More-Men Wife Ch. 01 I got married and got more than I expected.in Interracial Love
Kevin's First Bi Experience My wife and I invite Kevin to a threesome.in Group Sex
More Stories