Black Cuckolding in Uganda

Story Info
Black Muslim dominatrix cuckolds a short Ugandan.
1.9k words
11.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

"Today I am finally going to do the impossible, I am going to turn a Black Bull into a Black Cuckold, just watch me," Khadija Jabari said, and the six-foot-tall, curvy, dark-skinned, athletic, forty-something Black Muslim woman looked at the camera, and laughed gleefully. Out there, her hundreds of thousands of fans were watching, hanging onto her every word. Khadija, also known as Mistress Kay, wouldn't have it any other frigging way.

The BDSM scene in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, definitely isn't what it used to be. A lot of people were afraid to come out and play because the scene was being scrutinized. Professional female dominants couldn't advertise on the back pages of shady newspapers or in kinky online sites anymore. In the name of protection, the Canadian government and others were actually limiting people's freedom. How frigging awful was that?

Mistress Kay had been in the BDSM lifestyle for close to two decades, and she wasn't about to quit or even slow down. The way the tough-minded, bossy Black gal figured it, she had to push the envelope when it came to human sexuality. It was the only way to differentiate her brand from that of other professional female dominants. In a cutthroat, competitive market like this one, one had to adapt and surpass the competition, or fall behind and perish.

"I'm here, Mistress Kay," said Marco Mbabazi, the Ugandan-born, stocky and muscular Black man whom Mistress Kay had been using as a Bull for the past few years. Like a lot of shorter guys, Mbabazi carried himself like a bad-ass, to compensate for his lack of height. He's the kind of brother who likes to run his mouth, and sometimes gets in trouble for it. More than once, someone has threatened to kick his ass, but he has yet to get his comeuppance...

"Good, I really liked your performance with the Millers last week," Mistress Kay said, looking her Bull up and down. The previous week, Mistress Kay and her Bull entertained a middle-aged White couple from the Kanata area, Willard Miller and Nancy Nguyen-Miller. At first, Mistress Kay thought that the Millers were a couple of squares, but they turned out to be a lot freakier than even she could have imagined.

Willard Miller, a tall, red-haired and green-eyed, lanky White guy who worked as a CRA analyst, had a thing for Black guys with big Black dicks. Fortunately for him, his wife Nancy Nguyen-Miller, a short, plump, dark-haired and sharp-featured, Vietnamese-born former weightlifter, was totally onboard. The two of them met with Mistress Kay and her Bull Marco at the former's nice townhouse in the Gloucester area of Vanier, and they got their freak on.

"Thank you Mistress Kay, I had fun," Marco Mbabazi said, his Ugandan accent still thick after years of living in Ontario, Canada. The short, dark-skinned dude smiled as he recalled the freaky things he did with the Millers last week. First, Marco had his way with Nancy Nguyen-Miller, for he'd never been with an Asian woman before and wanted to know what Vietnamese pussy would feel like.

"Fuck me with your big fuck stick," Nancy said, as she got on all fours and shook her thick yellow bum in front of Marco Mbazazi, causing the short dark-skinned Bull's cock to harden. After rolling a condom on his cock, Marco smacked Nancy's ass and then began fucking the hell out of her. Nancy screamed loudly as Marco fucked her, grinding her thick Asian ass against his groin.

"This is so hot," Willard Miller said, and the lanky White dude stroked his own cock while watching the short, loud-mouthed Ugandan dude fuck the hell out of his wife. Nancy's passionate screams filled the room, and Mistress Kay, who'd been watching the proceedings nodded in approval. While the Bull was having fun with the hot wife, it was time for the Mistress to play...

"Willard, come lick my boots," Mistress Kay ordered, and Willard stopped gawking at Marco's dark dick going into Nancy's vagina, and focused his gaze on the tall, alluring Black Muslim dominatrix. Kneeling before Mistress Kay, Willard did as he was told and polished her boots with his tongue. Mistress Kay watched Willard, and nodded, pleased by his sheer obedience. This was definitely going to be good...

"This feels awesome, Mistress," Willard said, a little while later, as Mistress Kay bent him over, and fucked him with a strap-on dildo, after lubricating his ass good and proper with Aloe cream. Mistress Kay laughed and smacked Willard's pale ass while gripping his hips and ramming the dildo inside of him. There was nothing the sultry Black Muslim dominatrix liked more than bending White guys over and showing that they did NOT rule the whole damn world...

Marco the short-statured Ugandan Bull fucked the hell out of Nancy Nguyen-Miller's pussy, and didn't let up until the freaky, curvaceous Asian woman tapped out. Marco grinned as he pulled his cock out of Nancy's now stretched out pussy, and nodded, pleased with himself. Mistress Kay gestured for him to come over, even as she continued fucking Willard Miller's ass with her phallic toy. Marco did as he was told, this was going to be good...

"Willard, time to suck some chocolate," Marco said, and he winked at Mistress Kay while waving his thick dark cock in front of Willard's mouth. Without hesitation, Willard sucked Marco's cock, and Marco began berating him. Like a lot of wannabe alpha males, Marco liked to berate other men, yet kept finding excuses not to fight them when they got mad at him. Mistress Kay saw right through his bundle of insecurities, and this was the beginning of the end for Marco the Bull...

Willard Miller polished Marco's dark cock with his mouth and tongue, and his freaky wife Nancy Nguyen-Miller fingered her pussy excitedly while watching him. Mistress Kay instructed Willard to suck Marco's cock until he came, and then drink it. Afterwards, the Millers took a shower, got dressed, thanked Marco the Bull and Mistress Kay for their hospitality, and then left. Marco was all smiles, but Mistress Kay was already planning their next encounter...

"Marco, I know you watch gay porn, especially the Thug Hunter shit, online, and while you act like a macho Black man, always eager to challenge the brothers, the ones taller than you especially, I know you're insecure around White males, that's why I am going to cuckold you with one," Mistress Kay said. Marco looked at her, quietly astonished by her ruthless, cruel decision. Inside, he felt excited. Lowering his head in defeat, Marco got ready to do Mistress Kay's bidding...

"Hello, short little negro, I am Frank the Bull," came a loud voice, and Marco flinched as a tall, powerfully built, tattooed White male stepped forward. He wore a dark leather outfit plus a bright red hat, a rather special and unique one, which he'd bought during a trip to the U.S. Marco watched as Mistress Kay kissed Frank the Bull, and unzipped his pants, pulling out his big White cock, what's known as a BWC in certain circles...

"Oh shit," Marco said, and the short little man from Ugandan shrank as a real man stepped close to him. Frank the Bull smiled nastily and waved his thick White cock at Marco. Mistress Kay and Frank the Bull stood over Marco, and the short, loud-mouthed little Black man from Uganda shrank before them, and knelt just like the annoying little bitch he was simply born to be.

"Go on, Marco Mbabazi of Uganda, suck his White cock," Mistress Kay said, and she stroked Frank's BWC for emphasis. Marco sighed and nodded, then wrapped his lips around Frank's cock. The White Bull smiled as the short little Black man began sucking his big White cock. Mistress Kay kissed Frank the Bull some more, and got so turned on that she began to masturbate. Things simply couldn't get any better than that...

"Hey, Ugandan cuck, watch me fuck your Black Mistress," Frank the Bull said, and after pulling his big White cock out of Marco Mbabazi's mouth, he slapped the short Ugandan dude's face with it, then turned to focus on Mistress Kay. The sultry Black Muslim dominatrix sat on a nearby table, thick legs spread. Frank the Bull entered Mistress Kay's pussy with one swift thrust, and just like that, the magnificent White Bull began fucking the hell out of the Black Mistress pussy while the hapless, short Ugandan cuckold watched.

"Oh yes, Frank, fuck me with your superior cock," Mistress Kay squealed, and the curvy, Amazonian Black Muslim dominatrix rubbed her tits together as Frank the Bull slammed his thick White cock into her pussy. He kept pounding his way into her and didn't let up, for there was nothing he loved more than to fuck Black women while Black males watched. Well, almost nothing, Frank the Bull thought with a twisted smile.

Marco watched helplessly as Frank hammered Mistress Kay's pussy with his thick White cock. In spite of himself, he felt turned on by what he was beholding. Marco suddenly realized something. As a short Black man from Uganda, he'd lived his whole life trying to act tough, always acting like the loudest, meanest and toughest guy in the room. Deep down inside, he was insecure, a Bully with the soul of a coward. And he knew he didn't deserve a fine, strong Black woman like Mistress Kay...

"Alright, I've had some fine Black pussy, now I want some Black male ass," Frank the Bull said, and he pulled out of Mistress Kay's pussy, and smiled. Marco flinched as the towering, dominant White male came closer. This wasn't one of the brothers whom Marco, like the short, insecure Ugandan that he is, liked to berate and harass for no reason. This was a raw personification of European-Canadian masculinity. Marco was afraid, and both Mistress Kay and Frank the Bull knew it...

"Go for it, my love," Mistress Kay said, and she lovingly kissed Frank the Bull, then spat on Marco's face. That's what the short-statured, wannabe-gangster, rude and loud-mouthed, passive aggressive little bozo deserved. Frank the Bull grabbed Marco by the collar, and forced him on all fours. Mistress Kay handed Frank a new condom and some Aloe cream, and just like that, the really twisted fun began...

"Oh shit, your White cock feels huge up my tight Ugandan ass," Marco squealed, moaning like the little bitch he is as Frank the Bull grabbed his hips and rammed his cock up his ass. Mistress Kay stood there, a wicked smile on her beautiful face as she watched the White man's cock disappear inside the short, annoying Black dude's asshole. It turned Mistress Kay on so much that she thrust two fingers into her pussy and began to masturbate openly...

"Don't speak unless spoken to, little Ugandan bitch," Frank the Bull said, and he smacked Marco's ass for emphasis, causing Marco to squeal in pain while Mistress Kay laughed in sheer amusement. To silence Marco, Mistress Kay grabbed her strap-on dildo and stuffed it down his throat. Mistress Kay and Frank the Bull exchanged high-fives as they double-teamed Marco, fucking the short, arrogant little Ugandan into submission. Together, they worked him over until he tapped out.

"Now that's how you turn a Black Bull into a Black Cuckold," Mistress Kay said to herself, pleased with her handiwork. After taking a shower and thanking his betters for what they did to him, or for him, Marco Mbabazi, the short little Ugandan walked out of the townhouse, with his head down. Frank the Bull and Mistress Kay watched him go, and exchanged a smile. The vicious, sexually adventurous interracial couple exchanged a passionate kiss, then returned to the bedroom before continuing their fun.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Perfect Vacation A wife finds what she's been missing.in Loving Wives
Broken Vows Wife cheats with trainer as revenge for husband’s infidelity.in Loving Wives
A Civic Duty A temporary injury sidelines her husband; what’s a poor wife.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend Needs a Larger Man Our friends encourage my gf to explore sex with a hung guy.in Fetish
Swapping Wives The unexpected consequences of a wife-swapping scheme.in Loving Wives
More Stories