Black Cuckoldress For Black Men

Story Info
Black wife cuckolds black hubby with white friend.
2k words
3.57
28.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Sometimes, it gets annoying that people consider my husband Isaac Blackstone and I to be like unicorns or something simply because we're a happily married and successful black couple that dabbles into BDSM, Swinging and lately, Female Domination and Cuckoldry. My name is Yemaja Jacobs-Blackstone and I got a story to share with you, dear reader. It's about pushing the envelope sexually, and having wicked fun without caring what people got to say about it.

I was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant mother and an English-Canadian father. My parents, Louisa Cameron and Randall Jacobs split when I was younger, and even though the odds were definitely against a mixed-race chick from a single-parent household, I never let that stop me. My mom worked as a nurse at the Ottawa General Hospital to take care of me. And she always encouraged me to be all that I can be. I love my mama for this.

As fate would have it, life had great things in store for me. For starters, I inherited the best of both worlds from my Afro-Caribbean mother and my white Canadian father. I grew to be five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin, curly black hair and lime-green eyes. I'm gorgeous, and plenty smart. I graduated from the University of Ottawa's Telfer School of Management in 2009 with my MBA and presently work for the Canadian Revenue Agency as an auditor.

My husband Isaac Blackstone is a newcomer to Ontario, Canada, by way of his hometown of Detroit, Michigan. I met the six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, chocolate-skinned and bald-headed brother while visiting some friends in the City of Toronto, and we just clicked. Out of love for me, Isaac left the environs of Detroit and moved to the City of Ottawa. As an American in the Canadian Capital, Isaac felt like a fish out of water at first but eventually grew to like living in Ottawa. Isaac came to Canada with a bachelor's degree in economics from Wayne State University, and later went to Carleton University for his MBA.

These days, my dear hubby works for Meridian Credit Union, one of the fastest-growing financial service companies in Ottawa. My man is tall, sexy and successful. I guess I chose well, eh? We are the proud parents of two daughters, Eileen and Louisa. I guess we're doing well, wouldn't you say? Black, happy and married, that's us. At least, it used to be. Recently, a revelation made by Isaac simply rocked my world, ladies and gentlemen.

A lot of black women would walk out on their man and their marriage if their hubby revealed himself to be bisexual after five years of marriage. I am not the average black woman. I am Yemaja, the mixed-race sister named after the Yoruba goddess of war and wisdom. I don't quit. I push through, I persevere and I conquer, that's what I do. I was shocked that my tall and manly hubby Isaac swung both ways, but I loved him too much to simply give up on our marriage and our love. Isaac means a lot to me. He's been a wonderful husband to be and a great father to our daughters. In our secluded neighborhood in Orleans, where we recently bought a mansion, we're the envy of our neighbors.

I had invested too much time in our relationship to not try everything I could to work things out with Isaac. Lucky for me, my husband was honest with me and assured me that I meant everything to him. I decided to be more open to his fetishes and kinks in the bedroom, and lo and behold, a whole new world of fun was opening up for Isaac and myself. The couple that plays together stays together, that's our brand new motto!

Typically, Isaac has always been the dominant macho black stud in and out of our bedroom. He would come home and pull me into his arms, kiss me passionately and then hastily undress me before bending me over the kitchen counter or the living room couch for a good fucking. I loved that about him. Seriously, when Isaac would put me on all fours and slam his long and thick black dick into my cunt while spanking my big ass and cussing me out, I would scream like a banshee and beg him for more.

After fucking my pussy thoroughly, Isaac would spread my thighs and give my cunt a good licking. I always enjoyed that, but I didn't know he secretly got off from licking his own cum out of my pussy. Later, thanks to his sexual confessions, I learnt better. I thought Isaac was just enjoying the taste of my sweet cunt. Hmmm. See how naughty my favorite bisexual black man is? Oh, well. Like the supremely adaptable seductress and devoted wife that I am, I later found ways to incorporate Isaac's wicked fetishes and sexual secrets into our bedroom play, with fantastic results.

One night, as Isaac squeezed his huge black dick out of my asshole, after giving me an hour-long and totally relentless ass pounding, I looked at the smug smile on his handsome face and decided at once to turn the tables on him. Isaac loves my big round ass. He likes to smack it, lick it, kiss it and yes, fuck it. Seriously, the dude loves anal sex. Sometimes I'm just coming out of the shower and Isaac just grabs me and starts licking my tits while fingering my pussy, then he slides his digits into my asshole. Whenever he does that, I know Isaac wants some booty sex. That's okay because I am always happy to oblige. Still, I must admit, now that I know Isaac's a switch hitter, it might be fun for me, the good wife, to dominate my hubby dearest for a chance.

To my immense surprise, my macho hubby didn't put up much of a fight when I declared that I wanted to try my hand at the whole dominatrix and female domination thing in our bedroom. If anything, Isaac's eagerness to comply struck me as suspicious. Initially, when Isaac told me that he was attracted to both girls and guys, like any woman would, I worried he might decide one day he loves dick more than pussy and leave me for another man. Now I'm wondering if he's been meeting some freaky females on the side because Isaac knows WAY too damn much about the whole dominatrix and male slave business. What the fuck?

I had a lot of fun dominating the hell out of Isaac the first time around. I put my tall, sexy hubby on all fours and spanked his ass before lubricating his asshole, and inserting a dildo deep inside of him. Hearing Isaac making sexy grunting noises as I fucked his tight ass with my dildo absolutely turned me on. I fucked him real good, and left Isaac whimpering and begging for me afterwards. I decided to buy a strap-on dildo, along with handcuffs and other sex toys. It's always nice to expand one's horizons, you know?

Thus began our adventures in the world of BDSM, and female domination. I got the idea of cuckolding Isaac after I caught him watching a porn video where a black dude fucked a blonde bimbo in front of the bimbo's limp dick white husband. I wondered if anyone ever tried the reverse of this scenario. You know, instead of a white male cuckold, why not a black male cuckold? Hmmm. How about this? A black woman who cuckolds her black boyfriend or her black husband with a big-dicked white guy?

When I asked Isaac what he thought of that, my hubby simply smiled and shrugged. We began looking for a third party to join us for some fun. After much searching, I settled on Vincenzo Maltese, a tall, slim and sexy, bronze-skinned and emerald-eyed guy of Irish and Hispanic descent whom I knew from the restaurant near my work. He's only twenty, and studies at Algonquin College. Vincenzo is also openly bisexual, which is rare, since for the most part, gay men are out there while bisexual men tend to stay closeted. I approached Vincenzo Maltese with the idea, and the dude was all for it.

Thus, one Friday night, having sent our daughters to stay with their grandparents, Isaac and I had ourselves some fun with the gorgeous, masculine Vincenzo Maltese. The young man definitely did not disappoint. He got naked, and Isaac and I feasted our eyes on his physique. I undressed, and went to Vincenzo while Isaac watched. As my sexy black husband watched me, his gorgeous black wife, I got on my knees, grabbed Vincenzo's white dick, and began sucking on it like my life depended on it.

Isaac stroked his dick furiously as I sucked Vincenzo's cock, and then the tall young man rolled a condom on his magic stick before I got on all fours and shook my big brown ass at him, eager to get fucked. Vincenzo positioned himself behind me and smacked my big ass before pushing his dick into my cunt. Gripping me by the hips, Vincenzo began fucking me while Isaac watched. I grinned and taunted Isaac while Vincenzo slammed his dick into my cunt. The more I taunted my black husband while riding the white guy's dick, the harder Isaac's dick got. Who knew there were black guys out there with cuckold fantasies?

I rode Vincenzo's dick for a while, then rolled off. Vincenzo took off the condom, and came all over my face. That's when Isaac got up, and from the expression on his face, I worried I might have pushed my husband too far. Most black men wouldn't be prepared psychologically for watching their black wife get fucked by a white man right in front of them. White folks don't go through the shit that us black folks do. We all walk a fine line. I worried I might have crossed it with Isaac, the man I love.

Isaac's serious expression broke into a grin, and he told Vincenzo and I that he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Vincenzo sighed in relief, and was about to say something when Isaac suddenly grabbed him and threw him on the floor. I watched, and thought Isaac was about to beat the hell out of the young white dude. Instead, my sexy and manly black husband sat on Vincenzo's dick. Winking at me, Isaac told me to fetch condoms and lube. Upon hearing that, my chocolate pussy twitched with excitement. I've always wanted to watch some hot man-to-man sex. Lots of women share that fantasy, you know? Mine was about to come true.

Isaac grunted as Vincenzo grabbed him by the hips and thrust his thick white cock up his black ass. My husband let out a scream as he got fucked. I watched the two of them go at it, fingering my cunt and tingling with excitement. With deep, powerful thrusts, Vincenzo worked his dick up Isaac's ass, and soon had my hubby singing. Seriously, Isaac screamed louder than ever before as Vincenzo filled his ass. I watched them, loving every moment of it. What kind of a black woman am I if I like seeing a big white dick going up my black husband's ass? I don't know and I don't care.

Half an hour later, Isaac rolled off Vincenzo's dick, and the two sexy men lay side by side, panting. I squeezed myself between them. I kissed Isaac passionately, and tugged on his chest hairs, then I stroked Vincenzo's cock. Isaac watched me with interest, curious as to what I was doing. I winked at him, and smiled at Vincenzo. Then I began sucking on both of them at once. I wanted to get their dicks nice and hard.

You see, while getting fucked by another man in front of my husband Isaac was one of my most forbidden fantasies, it's far from the only one. I think I might be more twisted than my bisexual husband suspects. I'm kinkier than most women! Another fantasy of mine is to get fucked by two sexy men at the same time. I've got two sexy bisexual guys, one black and one white, so why I let them go to waste? I'm a horny woman and I want them to fill ALL my holes. And that's exactly what they did! What can I say? That's just the way I get down!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers