Black Cuckolds In Jamaica

Story Info
Jamaican wife cuckolds Black hubby with Latino guy.
1.9k words
3.56
21.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

For those of you who think Black cuckolds don't exist, you really need to stop watching the fake shit they show in porn and get to know real couples, seriously. My name is Michelle Monroe-Kingston and I'm a young Black woman of Jamaican descent living in the City of Randolph, Massachusetts. I recently graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst with a Master's degree in Business Administration and currently work at Bank of America. Tough economy so don't judge a sister, alright?

Lately, my husband Grant Kingston and I have run into a bit of a slump in the romance department. A lot of couples go through this, and I am told that it's a fact of life. Add to that the fact that Grant and I come from different worlds and we're both busy professionals, and you have a recipe for hardship. Nothing that love can't overcome, at least that's what I want to believe.

My husband Grant Kingston has a Bachelor's degree in Criminology from Emerson College and works as an analyst for the Boston Police Department. I am so proud of him. We need more educated brothers working in the field of law enforcement. Heaven knows we've got too many brothers behind bars. Grant and I do alright for ourselves, professionally and financially. It's our personal lives that need work.

You see, six months ago, I caught my husband Grant Kingston in bed with a former friend of mine, a red-haired White slut named Marianne O'Connor. We met while attending Revere Christian Academy and were friends throughout our university days but Marianne O'Connor betrayed me by seducing my man. I cannot believe my beloved Grant fell for Marianne's tricks. She's a basic bitch! What is it with Black guys and their fascination with White pussy?

I am way hotter than Marianne will ever be, seriously. I'm five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin and long Black hair. I am a fine-looking and proud Jamaican-American sister. People say I look like Tennis champion Serena Williams, only curvier and with a thicker ass. I take that as a compliment usually, but seriously, I don't look like Serena Williams. That tennis bitch looks like me, thank you very much. I am a hot sista and I rock in the bedroom. So why did my beloved husband Grant cheat on me with that White bitch Marianne?

My wayward hubby Grant Kingston begged me to take him back and I did, partly because I still love the guy, don't ask me why. We got married in Bethel Town, Jamaica, my actual birthplace, three years ago and that counts for something in my book. I am a good Christian woman and I take my commitments seriously. Besides, Grant and I have a son together, little Aaron. These days, our son Aaron is staying with my parents in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, while Grant and I work things out.

Grant Kingston and I are trying to get the romance back in our relationship. Notice that I am saying romance and not sex. Sex was never a problem in our relationship. Grant and I are both passionate people. As I said before, we're from different worlds but that's part of the fun for us. Grant Kingston was born in the City of London, England, to a Jamaican immigrant father and a White British mother.

Grant Kingston moved to the United States of America for college, and I guess he never left. We met at a college party in downtown Boston ages ago, and fell in love. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on Grant that he was the one for me. I've got a thing for tall, mixed brothers with green eyes, chiseled bodies and big dicks. Blame it on Hollywood guys like Vin Diesel and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I haven't been the same since I started watching The Fast and Furious movie series.

Anyhow, as I said before, Grant and I are a passionate couple. Last week, we got freaky in a washroom at the Boston Public Library on Copley. Grant and I snuck into the men's room, put the "closed for cleaning" sign in front of it, and then got our freak on. Just like we used to in our college days. I knelt before Grant as he unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick caramel dick. I sucked Grant and massaged his balls until my gorgeous stud came, and when he did, I licked every last drop of cum from Grant's big ole dick.

Afterwards, Grant bent me over the bathroom counter, and I yanked down my crimson panties. Grant caressed and spanked my thick Jamaican ghetto booty, and even kissed it. Since this was a quickie, I told Grant to hurry up and fuck me. Grant laughed and thrust his hard dick into my cunt, then he began fucking me with gusto. I screamed passionately as Grant slammed his big ole dick into my cunt, and fucked me roughly, just the way I liked it. After fucking my cunt good and proper, Grant eased out of me and came all over my big dark booty.

Right as I turned around and began readjusting my clothes, still panting from the excitement, I saw my hubby Grant do something suspect. My hubby grabbed me and then began licking my cum-filled pussy, and I saw a look on his eyes that I'd never seen before. When I asked him about it later, Grant shrugged and dismissed the whole thing. I never forgot about it, though. The other night, guess what I found on Grant's computer at home?

Like many wives, I am aware of the fact that my husband likes porn. I am okay with it. Shoot, I am one of those women who enjoys porn too. Still, the type of porn I found on Grant's laptop stunned me. I saw a website called We Fuck Black Girls bookmarked, and when I clicked on the link, I watched a video that shocked me.

Why did it shock me? Let me explain, ladies and gentlemen. A light-skinned Black female porn starlet sucked and fucked a tall, skinny White dude with a BIG dick while a cuckolded Black male with a chastity device on his dick watched. Oh, and afterwards, the Black cuckold licked cum off the Black woman's pussy after the White dude fucked her. What the fuck?

As soon as Grant came home, I confronted him about the video, and Grant denied and denied while I pressed and pressed. Finally, Grant confessed to me that he had cuckold fantasies. I was shocked, but part of me was excited. That's why I decided to cuckold my husband Grant. All the White guys at work and at the gym were boring, or dull, or they were racist bozos so I didn't ask any of them. I asked my good friend Ramon Monteiro, a Latino stud who's polite, friendly and always had a thing for me. What do you think Ramon's answer was?

I arranged a meeting between myself and my hubby Grant, along with our friend Ramon. We discussed the whole thing over drinks at Starbucks, and then agreed to make it happen. A few nights later, Ramon came to our house in Randolph, and we got our freak on. I stood up and undressed while Ramon and Grant feasted their horny eyes on me. I am a tall, sexy Black woman with a pretty face, curvy body, big ass and big tits. When I get naked, no man can resist me. Before we got started, I snapped a chastity device on Grant's big dick, effectively cuckolding him. I winked at Ramon, who stroked his long and thick Latino dick while smirking at Grant.

As Grant watched, I knelt before Ramon and began sucking his long and thick Latino dick. Ramon barked cuss words at me in Spanish as I sucked his dick, and I massaged his balls and sucked him until he came. When Ramon came, I drank every last drop of his cum, and blew my hubby Paul a kiss. Paul sat there, both turned on and disgusted, as he watched me, his sexy Black wife, with another man's cum on my lips.

Ramon then put me on all fours and spanked my big Black ass before easing his long and thick Latino dick into my cunt. I rocked against Ramon, grinding my thick Jamaican booty against his groin and driving his big dick deeper into my pussy. Ramon slammed his dick into my cunt and pulled my hair while fucking me roughly, and my husband Grant watched all of this with a glazed look in his eyes. I, Michelle, the dutiful Black Christian wife from Jamaica, cuckolded my Black husband Grant with Ramon, the sexy Latino Bull. Am I freaky or what?

Ramon fucked me real good, and when he finished, he came deep in my pussy. Filled with inspiration, I gestured for my hubby Grant to come closer. I kissed Grant, then told him to lick my pussy. The same light shone in Grant's eyes as he eagerly buried his face between my legs and licked my pussy, sucking every last drop of Grant's cum out of it. I smiled with satisfaction, as did Ramon. Well, Grant didn't stop there.

My hubby Grant grabbed Ramon's thick Latino dick and began sucking on it, while Ramon and I looked on in shock. I was shocked, but truth be told, I was also turned on. My pussy got wet as I watched my sexy Black husband suck a Latino dude's dick. What kind of Black wife does that make me? A supremely kinky one, I would say. I fingered my pussy and nodded my encouragement at Grant as he polished Ramon's dick even better than I did. Hot damn, my hubby Grant is full of surprises!

The highlight of the evening came when Ramon put Grant on all fours and mounted him, sliding his thick Latino dick into my hubby's tight Black male booty. Grant screamed loudly as Ramon fucked him, and to silence my hubby Grant's screams, I gave him something tasty to eat. Namely my succulent and supremely wet Jamaican pussy. Grant ate my pussy while Ramon fucked him up the ass, and afterwards, Ramon came, flooding Grant's ass with his cum the same way he flooded my cunt with his cum earlier.

I can't tell you how awesome that night was, seriously. My hubby Grant and I decidedly crossed a lot of lines and discovered a lot of things about ourselves and each other that night, all thanks to our good friend Ramon Monteiro. The Latino stud is truly progressive, he doesn't discriminate based on race or gender. Indeed, he fucks Black women as passionately as he fucks Black men! Let's just say that Ramon is now a regular overnight at the Kingston household.

My husband Grant and I have brought the passion back in our marriage. A lot of Jamaican women would be horrified to discover that their manly Jamaican hubby is a switch-hitter but not me. I am a very open-minded and sexually flexible sister, and that's one of the many things my beloved hubby Grant loves about me. We're buying condoms and lube ( and sex toys ) by the barrel thanks to the newfound passion we now have in our marriage. I love my dear Grant more than ever, and he's crazy about me. How cool is that?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers