Black Cuckolds in San Francisco

Story Info
Somali mistress cuckolds Senegalese guy with Latino.
1.2k words
2.67
9.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Mistress Fatima Kader smiled to herself as she snapped a chastity device on her submissive, Aziz Diouf. The tall, dark-skinned Senegalese stud winced in pain as his mistress locked his long and thick ebony dick in her "dick cage" as she called it. The two of them were in her dungeon, as she called the basement of her townhouse in the Presidio Heights neighborhood of San Francisco, where absolutely no one could hear him scream.

As the only Somali-American Muslim professional dominatrix in the City of San Francisco, California, Mistress Fatima dealt with a truly diverse clientele. Still, truth be told, Aziz Diouf was her first Black male submissive, though definitely not her first cuckold. Nope, cuckolding was an extremely popular fetish among males of all colors and income brackets. Hell, there was a growing number of Black male cuckolds out there, if Aziz was any indicator.

Standing five feet eleven inches tall, with light brown skin, long curly Black hair and light brown eyes, the tall and curvy Black goddess known as Mistress Fatima was definitely something. Born in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota, to Somali immigrants Ali and Amina Kader, Fatima Kader studied psychology at the University of Minnesota, graduating with a Ph.D. in the summer of 2008. Armed with a university education, Fatima Kader set out to make her mark upon the world.

Dr. Fatima Kader established a practice in the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota, and began seeing patients. For the most part, her patients were White folks, but the good doctor also met with folks from the Somali and Arab communities. Dr. Fatima Kader counselled Muslim men who were having troubles in their interpersonal relationships. Said relationships were rendered especially difficult in the face of culture shock and rapid change for newcomer families. Dr. Fatima Kader helped a lot of people but grew bored of life in Minnesota.

Seven years later, the renowned psychologist and published author was trying her hand at BDSM. For Dr. Fatima Kader had grown fascinated with female domination and male submission. In her practice as a professional dominatrix, Fatima had the pleasure of dominating men of all hues, mainly Latino guys and White guys, with the odd Asian male submissive. To date, the mistress never had the pleasure of dealing with a Black male submissive. Thanks to Aziz, that was about to change.

When Mistress Fatima received Aziz Diouf's call, the young Muslim woman was stunned to discover that the caller was a young Black man. Not just any young Black man either, but a Muslim brother from West Africa. Aziz Diouf was twenty years old, a newcomer to the City of san Francisco by way of Rufisque, a large city in the Dakar region of western Senegal. Talk about being a long way from home, eh?

Mistress Fatima found Aziz's thick accent charming. It had been quite some time since Mistress Fatima met a brother straight from the Motherland of Africa. San Francisco wasn't exactly teeming with folks of African descent. Nope, almost all the brothers were in Oakland, unfortunately. Aziz was something else. The tall Senegalese brother was studying civil engineering at San Francisco State University. Oh, and he was also extremely curious about the realm of BDSM, and the sexual power of dominant Black women. Well, Mistress Fatima was more than happy to help a brother out.

In her BDSM sessions, Mistress Fatima had heard lots of wicked sexual confessions from a variety of men. Middle-aged, portly White guys from corporate America who wanted to be spat on, pissed on, and then tied up and fisted. Macho Latino guys from Mexico or El Salvador who wanted to get slapped around and forced to cross-dress. Meek, polite Asian men who wanted to be strangled within an inch of their lives. The male fascination with physical abuse at the hands of dominant women never ceased to amaze Mistress Fatima. And that's just the way she liked it.

Still, the young Somali-American dominatrix/psychologist was a bit surprised to hear that a tough, dark brother like Mr. Aziz Diouf of Senegal had cuckolding and female domination fantasies. Not disappointed, mind you, just a bit surprised. Never the type to back down from a challenge, Mistress Fatima decided to show Aziz Diouf what she was made of. The Senegalese stud didn't know what hit him.

After locking Aziz Diouf's dick in a chastity device, Mistress Fatima decided to show the West African student what cuckolding and female domination were all about. First, Mistress Fatima took a butt plug, lubricated it with Aloe Cream and then she made Aziz spread his ass cheeks wide open. Aziz did as he was told, and Mistress Fatima stuffed his cute chocolate ass with the butt plug.

When Aziz Diouf groaned in pain, Mistress Fatima slapped him hard across the face. Aziz fell silent, and Mistress Fatima smiled. Nothing the Somali dominatrix loved more than an obedient, submissive male who knew his damn place...under her sexy feet! Mistress Fatima took out her belt and proceeded to whoop Aziz's ass with it, and she delighted in hearing Aziz's screams. Hmmm, Mistress Fatima was going to have fun breaking this one.

To truly show Aziz Diouf what the cuckold experience was all about, Mistress Fatima summoned her favorite Bull, a young Latino guy named Rico Suarez. Tall and muscular, with dark bronze skin, black hair and dark eyes, Rico was something else. Aziz fixed Rico with a wuthering stare when he saw him kiss Mistress Fatima on the lips. Rico winked at Aziz, and then began caressing the Somali dominatrix's thick brown booty.

Mistress Fatima flipped Aziz the bird, and then bent over, allowing Rico total access to her big brown butt. Rico took out his long and thick, uncircumcised Latino dick and then eased it into Mistress Fatima's sweet Somali pussy. Gripping Mistress Fatima's hips, Rico began pumping his dick into her cunt. Mistress Fatima screamed like a woman possessed as Rico fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it. When Rico finished, he came, flooding the Somali goddess's pussy with his Latino spunk, and then pulled out.

Mistress Fatima sighed happily and rubbed her wet pussy after Rico the Bull's thick Latino dick exited her cunt. Grinning wickedly, Mistress Fatima ordered Aziz to get on his knees and after a brief hesitation, the Senegalese brother did as he was told. Mistress Fatima made Aziz lick her pussy, and he made a face as he tasted Rico's cum on Mistress Fatima's pussy. Rico laughed and stroked his dick as he watched Aziz lick Mistress Fatima's cunt. The Latino stud kissed Mistress Fatima, waved Aziz goodbye and then left.

When Aziz finished polishing Mistress Fatima's cunt with his mouth and tongue, the Somali dominatrix finally freed him from his bonds. Aziz smiled at Mistress Fatima and thanked her profusely for the sexual experience of a lifetime. The tall West African student showered, thanked the lady for her services once more and then exited the premises. Mistress Fatima watched him go, pleased at the way things went. Definitely one of the hottest sessions she'd ever done, that's for damn sure. Come back to me, Mistress Fatima thought as Aziz got in his car and drove away.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers