Black Cuckold's White Wife

Story Info
White wife cuckolds Black husband with mixed guy.
2k words
3.11
17.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers

Greetings, people. My name is Nikki O'Shea-Winters and I'm a happily divorced woman living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Six feet tall, red-haired, green-eyed, athletic and alabaster-skinned, that's me in a nutshell. For over a decade, I was happily married to a tall, fine-looking African-American gentleman named Isaac Winters. We have two lovely mixed-race angels together, Josephine and Katrina. We lived in a nice duplex located in the West side of Brockton.

My husband Isaac Winters and I met at the University of Massachusetts in the City of Boston, where I studied Criminal Justice. I grew up in Woburn, a small town that's pretty far from Boston. Not a lot of Blacks or Latinos there. That's why I came to study at the University of Massachusetts. I wanted to meet new people and also experience some diversity. I met Isaac Winters in my Intro to Criminal Justice Class, and the rest, as they say, is history.

The tall, athletic, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome African-American stud took my breath away. Isaac Winters carried himself like a prince, and he was also quite smart and well-spoken. No, I'm not one of those dumb White people who use the term articulate whenever they meet a Black person who speaks proper English. I am better than that. Isaac and I became friends, and next thing you know, we were dating.

My uptight small-town parents tried to discourage me from dating Isaac, but I didn't listen to them. Just because I am a White chick from a small town doesn't automatically make me a bigot who is allergic to people of color. I follow my heart, instead of popular opinion. I fell in love with the chocolate stud, and moved in with him. A year after we met, Isaac and I got married. In the summer of 2004, Isaac Winters and I graduated from the University of Massachusetts together. I got my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice and Isaac got himself a bachelor's degree in Accounting.

I'm a State Trooper by profession and my husband Isaac Winters works for a large accounting firm in Boston's Financial District. Everything was fine between us until recently. What happened, you may ask? Recently, I found out that my husband Isaac has been having an affair with Amanda Chang, the Chinese woman who owns the grocery store a few blocks from us. As a state police officer, I am a bit paranoid and somewhat of a security freak. You hear about creepy people breaking into folks homes and doing all kinds of stuff, so I installed a cutting-edge security system in our house. A lot of people believe that nothing will ever happen to them so they're not as careful as they should be. I am a policewoman who makes life and death decisions every damn day. I went out of my way to protect my family. 24/7 monitoring, complete with fire alarms, an all-seasons, floor-by-floor indoor sprinkler system in case of arson, and of course, security cameras.

One day, while reviewing footage of those security cameras, I saw something disturbing. My husband Isaac Winters coming home on a Saturday afternoon, while I was all the way in the distant town of Plymouth dealing with a hostage situation. Isaac came home and he wasn't alone. Amanda Chang, the plump, short-haired, forty-something Chinese slut was with him. The two of them started kissing and then they got naked. I stopped watching the video after Isaac bent Amanda over, spanked her fat ass and began fucking her from behind with his huge dark dick. I had seen enough, seriously.

I felt betrayed, especially since I am a very sexual woman and I love making love with my hubby Isaac. What in hell could he see in that big-booty Chinese slut anyway? I was so distraught and didn't know what to do. I confided in my co-worker Mateo Carrillo, a tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Latino guy originally from the Dominican Republic. Mateo is mixed, born of a Dominican father and a Haitian immigrant mother. The dude is twenty three, quite possibly the youngest person working for the Massachusetts State Police patrol unit.

Mateo and I have always gotten along, in part because we stand out among our fellow State Troopers. There aren't a lot of minority guys or female troopers in the ranks, even though Deval Patrick, the first Black man elected Governor of Massachusetts, tried his best to diversify the police force. When I told Mateo about what my husband Isaac did to me, the young man grew angry, and told me that Isaac was a damn fool for cheating on me. I thanked Mateo for listening, and then went back on patrol.

When I returned home, I confronted Isaac about what I'd seen, and the guilty look on his handsome face disgusted me. Isaac pleaded with me to forgive him and I did, for the sake of our daughters. Isaac swore that it was a one-time thing, and you know what? Part of me believed him. I began spying on Isaac whenever I wasn't working, and discovered that he was having sex with female escorts. You know, those young women advertising their services in the back pages of local newspapers. Most of these women are college students, plagued with debt and all that.

Isaac apparently has one female escort that he is particularly fond of, a big-booty Jamaican chick named Stacey. The gal goes to Emerson College by day and sells her ass in cheap motels by night. Pretending to be a mature student looking for sex work, I approached Stacey at the hotel and she told me about the escort service. I befriended her and Stacey told me all about her favorite client, a certain tall, handsome Black businessman. One whom she saw twice a week and sometimes three times a week. Isaac's cheating ass had gone too far!

After obtaining that information, I was distraught. I called Mateo, and the young man came to get me. We went to a nearby spot called Au Bon Pain, and grabbed a bite together while I poured my heart out to him. I looked at Mateo, and he smiled and assured me that if I were his, he would never cheat on me with random skanks. I smiled back, and then, all of a sudden, I drew closer to Mateo. We shared our first kiss that afternoon.

I returned home, and confronted my husband Isaac Winters with the evidence of his infidelity. I also told him to get himself a divorce lawyer, since I've had enough. Three months later, Isaac and I had our divorce finalized. Our daughters spend their weekends with Isaac, that's about it. As for me, I am single for the first time in ages, and ladies and gentlemen, I am definitely living it up. Long life the way of freedom, seriously!

The first guy I hooked up with after divorcing Isaac was Mateo. The handsome mixed-race stud laid me down on the bed that Isaac and I once shared, and proceeded to worship my body. Mateo licked my tits and fingered my pussy, then he put me on all fours and gave my thick Irish ass a good spanking. Afterwards, Mateo licked my pussy from behind, and I screamed in pleasure as he worked his magic on me.

Next, Mateo rolled a condom on his big brown dick, and then showed me what he was made of. Mateo fucked me good, thrusting his dick deep into my cunt while sucking on my tits. I rode him hard, loving the feel of his thick dick inside of me. This half-Haitian, half-Hispanic stud from the Caribbean definitely rocked my world. Mateo left me with a sore cunt after pounding away at me for hours. We lay side by side on the bed, sweaty and happy. To reward Mateo for this wonderful sexing, I grabbed his big brown dick and sucked it until he came, and when he did, I drank every last drop of his seed. Mateo and I fuck regularly now, but we're not dating because I don't need something permanent in my life.

There's this other guy named Dylan Saint-Vincent whom I met at a bar in downtown Brockton. Stocky, brown-haired, green-eyed and alabaster-skinned, Dylan is originally from the City of Montreal, Quebec, and moved to the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, to be closer to his mixed-race son, Rocco, of whom he shares custody with his Cape Verdean ex-girlfriend Natalia Mendes. Dylan is a nice guy who's looking for the right lady. I told him that I just want sex, and Dylan was okay with that.

I am a White woman who was married to a Black man for years. I haven't had White dick in a long time. Folks, I do not discriminate. I love Black dick and brown dick but I also like White dick. Is that a crime? Well, Dylan of Montreal helped me make up for lost time. The stocky, pale dude was definitely packing. The first time we got it on was a lot of fun. It's always fun to get to know someone new in the carnal sense, believe me.

Dylan put me on all fours and made me suck his big White cock, slapping my face with it. I found that naughty and fun. I polished Dylan's dick until he came, then I drank his seed. Dylan lay me on the carpeted floor of his apartment, spread my thighs and gave my pussy a good licking. Dude even fingered my asshole while licking my pussy. Afterwards, Dylan fucked me real good, slapping my ass and pulling my hair while drilling his thick White cock into my cunt. Yup, I had a blast, in more ways than one.

My next adventure took me into the bedroom of a student named Lucien Charles, a tall, handsome Haitian guy studying business at Massasoit Community College. Lucien was having a lousy day after getting dumped by his Haitian girlfriend Marie, and came to Tamboo Bar Restaurant in downtown Brockton for some fun. I was having a drink there after work, and decided to cheer the handsome chocolate stud a bit.

Believe me when I tell you that I helped Lucien get over losing that broad. We went back to my place, and got our freak on. The Haitian stud put me on all fours, slapping my big White ass and pulling on my long red hair while drilling his big dark dick into my cunt. I enjoyed Lucien's big Haitian dick so much that I decided to try it in yet another hole of mine. When I got on all fours, grabbed a bottle of lube and told Lucien to fuck me in the ass, the Haitian stud was all smiles.

Lucien lubricated my ass good and proper, then eased his big dark dick into my asshole. I hadn't gotten fucked up the ass in a long time. Well, I definitely missed it. Lucien's dick filled my asshole, and I screamed in pleasure as he fucked me. Even with the lubricant, Lucien's dick felt huge in my asshole. That's okay because I am a freaky White mama who loves the chocolate sticks. Lucien fucked me up the ass real good for about an hour, then he came. Afterwards, I let him take a shower, then sent Lucien on his merry way. Good times, folks.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am a happily divorced state policewoman living in New England. I am a mother, and the well-being of my daughters comes first but I am also a woman and I have my needs. That's why I have a stable of well-endowed studs that I keep for entertainment purposes. When I feel like having brown dick, I call Mateo. For my weekly intake of big White cock, I call Dylan. I also frequently invite Lucien to come over on weekends, since I really need his Haitian dick in my mouth, pussy and asshole. As for my former husband Isaac Winters, dude keeps sending me flowers and begging me to take him back but I am not doing that. I love being free. My body is my own. I do what I want. Next!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,109 Followers