Black Cum Humiliation

Story Info
Goddess cuckolds me with a BBC while her girlfriend watches.
5.6k words
4.35
123k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subsman
subsman
149 Followers

My Goddess had been planning this night for a while. She had arranged to have her best friend Laura over to humiliate me. I knew she had told Laura about our adventures in the past and I knew how humiliating it could be for me. To top it off, she had also been talking with a Dom she had met on line. He was big, strong, and black with a huge cock. She had been teasing me about it constantly. Tonight, she was going to have me suck his cock in front of Laura and then make me watch her fuck him. This was a huge step for us fulfilling multiple fantasies at the same time.

I had arrived earlier in the night and woke my Goddess up. I immediately went down between her legs and licked her to her first orgasm of the night. As soon as I was done, she pulled me up, reached down to my hard dick and guided it into her.

I had planned not to cum that night until after all the adventures because I wanted to be on edge the whole time, but the feel of her velvet soft pussy was irresistible. In minutes, we were both cumming as I shot deep inside her pussy. As soon as I was done, she pushed me down between her legs and commanded. "Clean it up, cumslut." This is only the first of many loads you will get to eat tonight.

As I licked my cum out of her, she quickly rode me to yet another orgasm. At first, I tasted the creamy saltiness of my own cum but her squirting quickly overwhelmed the taste and flooded my mouth. I could taste her sharp acidic tang that I loved so well. I am always amazed how easily and often she cums.

She kissed me and climbed out of bed. "Let's get moving, she said, I want to eat before everyone gets here."

We got dressed and went out to eat at a local BBQ restaurant. We were both excited and talked about our adventure over dinner. She started texting her friend Laura who was also very excited about the night. I couldn't believe what we were about to do. She told me that Laura was going to come over at 7 and the BBC was coming over at 8. That would give us plenty of time to play together.

After dinner, we went to the store and picked up vodka for martinis and buffalo wings for appetizers. When we got home, my Goddess asked me to come into the other room and help her prepare. We hopped into the shower together and I soaped her down. I couldn't help but think that I was cleaning her up for another man. In just a few hours, someone else would be fucking this woman I loved so much, my woman.

After the shower, my Goddess stood by the vanity drying her hair. She had me kneel behind her and rub foot massage lotion into her feet and calves. Then she had me rub her body down with massage oil.

"You do want me to be nice and soft for him, don't you baby?" She teased. "Now go pick out a perfume for me to wear."

I went over to the dresser and saw a host of perfumes. I didn't know much about what to pick so I started sniffing them. The second one smelled just like her, a sweet delicate scent I knew so well. I brought it to her.

"Very nice, this is my favorite perfume." she said, "How did you know?"

"It smells like you." I said. "Sweat and delicate."

She smiled, checked her phone, and winked at me. "Laura is almost here baby. Let's get you ready." She got out the collar and snapped it around my neck. Then she got the leash and attached it to the collar. I knew that whenever the collar was on, I had to obey her completely.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. My Goddess smiled at me. "That's Laura, Now go let her in and get her whatever she wants to drink. If she commands you to do anything you do it, just like she was me. Do you understand?"

I walked to the door naked and shaking. How would she react? As I opened the door, I saw her eyes go wide and she smiled. I tried to smile back and opened the door waving her in.

"Come on in." I said. "Brenda is getting ready." Right then, my Goddess came running into the room and hugged her friend. She turned around and introduced me.

"It's nice to meet you again," she said chuckling and looking pointedly at my bobbing cock, "all of you this time. "

I asked Laura if she wanted a drink and she declined. I escaped to the other room to get myself a drink and get out of the limelight for a moment.

As I came back into the room, my Goddess told me to go get my toys, both the big new dildo and the black cock she fucked me with the last time. I felt a wave of humiliation. I knew that Laura knew about my Goddess raping me with the black dildo and that she had seen the pictures of me fucking myself with the big one. Just going to get them was a reminder to me of how exposed I was. I went to get them and brought them out, one in each hand.

Laura chuckled when she saw them. "OMG, that one is huge. No wonder it hurt your ass."

"Now, show her how you suck. Suck on the big one for us, cocksucker." My Goddess commanded. "Make it look real slutty too."

The humiliation just kept getting stronger. I looked at my Goddess, She had a smirk on her face and a twinkle in her eye. She knew how humiliating it was. I looked over at Laura. She was waiting expectantly with an amused expression on her face.

I took the big cock in my hand and licked up the bottom of the cock. I got to the head and sunk it deep in my mouth.

"Take it deep, cocksucker. Show Laura how you want to suck that big black cock tonight. "

I kept sucking it in and out, pretending I was sucking a cock. I felt myself getting hard and was glad I was sitting at the table where the girls couldn't see it. It would be doubly humiliating if they saw me get hard sucking a cock.

As I was sucking, my Goddess started taunting me. "That's it cocksucker. Make it cum for me. You like cum, don't you cumslut?"

I kept sucking. My Goddess said. "Tell us how much you want to eat cum, cocksucker."

OMG, I was so humiliated. She was going to make me say this in front of Laura.

"I want to eat cum Goddess." I said.

"That's my little cumslut." she replied. "You're going to get plenty of it tonight. That's enough for now. Why don't you show Laura your sausage sucking video? I'm sure she'd love to see it."

"Hell yes!" Laura replied. "A sausage sucking video? This I have to see, she said, laughing."

OMG, how bad was this going to get? She was really pushing all my buttons. She was hitting the most humiliating things. One of my earlier tasks was to make a dog cock sucking training video where I sucked a raw sausage. I even used a mouthful of cream to make it seem like the cock had cum in my mouth. The movie was absolutely degrading and now she was making me show it to Laura.

"In fact," my Goddess added, "I think you should give her a good foot massage, while she is watching the video. What do you say Laura, would you like one? My cocksucker gives a great foot massage."

"Oh, absolutely." Laura replied.

"You heard her, cocksucker." My Goddess commanded. "Get your video started and start rubbing while I go finish getting ready. I need to look good for the BBC."

I got my computer out and found the video. Laura sat in the easy chair and I started the video and handed her the computer while I knelt at her feet. I slipped off her shoes and started massaging her feet with foot massage oil. I was grateful for the screen on the laptop that hid my face from her as I rubbed her feet. I couldn't look her in the eye while she watched me degrade myself.

"Oh, that feels good." Laura said as I rubbed her feet. "I could get used to this."

"What is this? Is that a sausage?"

"A raw sausage," I replied. It was really gross. She wanted it to be as realistic as possible"

"I bet it was gross. It sure looks that way." she replied.

A few minutes later, I could tell she had gotten to the cum part when she remarked.

"OMG that is so nasty. What is that? Is that milk? Or cream?"

"It's cream." I said sheepishly as I rubbed her feet.

My Goddess popped into the room. She was wearing short denim shorts and a halter top. She had on black heels with leather straps. She looked hot and sexy and I felt myself getting hard again.

"Do I look good enough to fuck honey?" she asked me.

"Oh yes." I stammered. "You look fantastic."

"So do you think that big black cock will want to fuck me?" She asked laughing.

"Oh yes." I said, "I was humiliated once again."

"When he gets here, I want you to greet him on your knees."

"Yes, Goddess."

I heard Laura giggling behind me.

Whipped and Tortured in Front of Laura

David, the BBC, called to say he was running late. With a little extra time on our hands, my Goddess decided she would torture me in front of Laura. She took me into the bedroom and strapped me face down on the bed with my legs on the floor at the foot of the bed pulled out spread eagled to the bed posts and my arms pulled out to the sides.

Once I was secured, I heard her collecting her instruments of torture as I lay face down on the bed. I felt incredibly exposed. My ass was in the air, my cock was hanging down at the foot of the bed. Laura wasn't in the room yet, but she could walk in at any time.

My Goddess returned and started whipping me. I knew from the feel that it was the short belt that she likes to use. The pain was sharp and the belt made a loud crack as it hit my skin. She was alternating between my back, my ass, and the backs of my legs. My inner thighs felt the worst of the pain and I groaned and twisted in my bindings trying to escape the cruel snap of the belt.

I turned my face toward the door and saw Laura standing there, watching the action. It was difficult to focus because the blows kept coming and I jerked and moaned as the belt fell.

"This is my favorite toy" I heard my Goddess tell Laura. I instantly felt the change from the belt to the crop as she snapped across my ass. A few sharp blows to my inner thighs had me jumping out of my skin when she suddenly stopped.

She leaned over me and I felt her soft body next to mine and tingles swept up my back as she kissed my neck. "Oh, baby, you know I love this." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I could smell her sweet scent and quivered in anticipation.

She trailed her arms down my body, cupping my ass briefly and moving on to my balls. I felt her soft hands caressing me and I hardened quickly feeling the pleasure surge through me. She briefly took me into her warm wet mouth and I was instantly rock hard. She pulled away and I felt her pinch my skin together. Suddenly a wave of pain shot through me and I knew that she had attached a clothespin to the tender skin between my ass and thigh. Shot after shot of pain followed as she clipped additional pins to my tender skin, surrounding my balls and cock with a ring of pain and fire.

"I just love these things." I heard her tell Laura and I heard Laura start chuckling.

She started whipping my ass and legs again with the crop. I tried desperately to stay still since every movement caused the clips to shake sending fresh pain surging through my body. Occasionally, the crop would strike a clip causing sharp jabs of pain.

"Tell us what you are." she commanded.

"I'm a dog cock sucking bitch." I answered.

"That's right, she said, you're my dog cock sucking bitch. And what do you want to do tonight?" She asked, punctuating it with another snap of the whip.

I moaned in pain. I knew the answer she was looking for, but it was so humiliating to say it, particularly in front of Laura. "I want to suck cock" I whimpered.

"Louder bitch." she said, smacking me again, right on one of the clips this time. I felt a searing pain like fire at the site of the clip.

"I want to suck cock!" I said loudly.

"You want to eat his cum too, don't you cocksucker? "

"Yes, I want to eat his cum." I replied.

"Good boy." She commended. "Well, cocksucker, you're going to get your wish tonight."

Finally, she stopped and started removing clips. She tested each clip as she removed it to make sure I got the most possible pain from it's removal. If she wasn't satisfied with my reaction, she reattached the clip and moved on to the next one. By the time she was done, I was a quivering mess. When the last clip was removed, I felt a rush of relief from the pain and my body relaxed on the bed.

I heard Laura say. "OMG, I am sweating. That was hot."

Then she started joking with my Goddess. "You know, this is a lot like work. There are restraints. Someone is in a lot of pain. And Brenda is on top of them. I feel like I'm at work." They both started cracking up as I lay there recovering.

My Goddess then started running her soft hands over my body sending pleasure through me. She worked her way to my straps and started gently untying me. When she was finished, she kissed my back, my ass, and my balls, then left the room for me to pull myself up and come in to face them.

As I entered the other room, I blushed looking at Laura.

About that time, the doorbell rang. I felt myself get weak in the knees as my Goddess started dancing around in excitement. "Oh, good, he's here. Are you ready cocksucker? Are you ready to see me get fucked?"

I looked up and saw her in her tight short denim shorts. Her smooth brown legs tapered down to her beautiful feet. I couldn't believe that I was giving her to another man tonight. That another man was going to hold her, take her, and please her in front of me. I looked up in her eyes and she smiled. She was happy and I would serve.

Cock Sucking Humiliation

"Get the door for our guest." she commanded.

I walked over to the door, naked and trembling. Laura sitting with a smirk on her face as my Goddess smiled at her. I answered the door and he was standing there in the doorway smiling. He was well built, clean cut, and handsome.

"Come on in." I said.

He looked up at my naked body with the color on and smiled. "You must be Gene." he said, laughing.

"Yes, and I hope your Dave." I said, inviting him in.

As he walked in the door, my Goddess hopped up to meet him. She came to him and immediately stepped into his arms and kissed him deeply. I felt a surge of jealousy sweep through me as he wrapped his arm around her and grabbed her ass. The contrast of his black hands on her soft brown ass was striking.

"Very nice." she said, as she rubbed her hands across his broad chest.

"Oh, and this is Laura." she said, turning around to introduce Dave to Laura.

"Hi Laura, this is a pleasure, two beautiful ladies."

"Oh, I'm just here to watch." Laura replied smiling.

"Then I'm sure we'll give you a good show." David said as he squeezed my Goddess to him.

My Goddess arched into him reaching up to French kiss him as he fondled her hot body. I could see her body responding to him as she shuddered in his grasp. I knew her body so well, and I felt the pang of jealousy course through me again.

She unbuttoned his shirt and helped him pull it off, revealing a well muscled body. She then undid his pants and pulled them down, going down on her knees to do so. As she did, his massive cock popped out of his shorts slapping her gently on the face. She reached up and grabbed his cock working her hand back and forth.

"Oh my God, this is going to be so much fun." she said as she looked over at Laura. Then she turned and looked at me, smiling. She wiggled her finger at me and I came over to them, dropping to my knees next to them.

I was face to face with that massive cock and I could smell his male musky smell and my stomach flipped knowing what she wanted me to do next. I looked into her smiling face next to mine and waited for my command.

"Now suck." she commanded, putting one hand on the back of my head and pulling his cock with her other hand toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and took him in, feeling his cock fill my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. I felt a wave of shame and humiliation knowing that both my Goddess and Laura were watching and I felt my cock begin to rise.

OMG, I thought. I hope they don't see my hard dick. If they do, they will think I'm enjoying this and will humiliate me completely.

"That's a good cocksucker" she said as I bobbed my head back and forth. "Worship that cock for us."

I felt another wave of humiliation. I knew how nasty it would look as I pulled his cock from my mouth and started licking it and sucking it like a two dollar whore.

"Good, now lick his balls, cocksucker." She commanded. I heard Laura stifle a laugh as I bent to do it and I felt a fresh wave of shame.

My Goddess rose up beside him and hugged him to her. She grabbed my head and his cock and forced it deep into my mouth. Then she stripped off her clothes and he started fondling her body as I sucked him. I could see him fondling her tits and ass as she hugged and kissed him, all the while his cock was sawing in and out of my mouth.

My Goddess put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me deeper onto his cock. I gagged as I took it as deep as I could and felt the bulge at the back of my throat. She pulled me back letting me gasp for air and then pushed me forward again cutting off my breath as I tried to satisfy him. I used my hand and mouth in combination working to satisfy him. I heard him gasp and small shot of precum shot into my mouth making me choke slightly.

Suddenly, she pulled me back by my hair and said, "That's enough baby. Thanks for fluffing him for me. Are you ready to see your baby get fucked?"

I looked up into her face and saw the glazed expression on her face. I knew she wanted it and I ached to see her want another man like that.

Cuckolded

My Goddess took my hand in hers and pulled me to my feet. She grabbed David's hand in her other hand and led us both into the bedroom. Laura followed us with the video camera. She had been taping the whole time.

My Goddess had set up two chairs, one on each side of the bed. She led me to one of them and strapped my arms and legs into the chair. Laura sat in the chair across the bed from us with the camera recording the action.

Once I was secured, my Goddess kissed me on the mouth and looked me in the eye smiling. She stood up and pulled Dave to her, kissing him deeply right in front of me. I could see her hand grasping his cock and his hand squeezing her ass as they kissed. A fresh surge of jealousy swept through me.

He spun her around to face me and pushed her down to bend her over. She put her hands on my legs and looked me in the eye as he lined up behind her. She moaned and whimpered as he rubbed his cock up and down her pussy from behind. She kept watching my face as he penetrated her and I saw her mouth open up in shock as his big cock forced it's way into her tight pussy. She squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again as he moved in and out. I could see the look of lust wash across her face that I knew so well.

I could smell the familiar mix of her delicate perfume and her sex mingled with his musky smell as he pounded in and out of her from behind, pushing her forward. She lowered her head and her hair brushed my cock as he pounded her back and forth. I imagined how he felt pounding into her. I knew the feel of her pussy, the texture of it.

He then pulled her away from me and bent her over the bed. She had her hands on the bed and her legs on the floor. Now I could see him penetrate her and I could see his huge cock sliding it's way into her. She rose up on her toes to meet him and I could see the delicate arch of her calves and beautiful legs as he took her. I felt an overwhelming lust sweep through me. I was jealous of him and hot for her at the same time. It was a sweat agony.

As he fucked her, she reached her first obvious orgasm and he pushed in and held steady while she came. After her orgasm subsided, he slid out of her and lowered her down on her back on the bed. He moved between her legs blocking my vision. All I could see was his large strong back and ass along with her beautiful legs and feet sticking in the air.

subsman
subsman
149 Followers
12